March 28, 2024, 07:24:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #11 10/19/11 - 11/22/11  (Read 277203 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #640 on: November 15, 2011, 06:29:45 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/jeff-ashtons-book-casey-made-nuclear-lie-about-cay/nFdSY/

Posted: 12:00 a.m. Tuesday, Nov. 15, 2011
Jeff Ashton's book: Casey made up 'nuclear lie' about Caylee's death

ORLANDO, Fla. —
Prosecutor Jeff Ashton calls Casey Anthony's accusation that her father George began molesting her when she was eight years old, then eventually started raping her, "the nuclear lie."

But what we haven't heard is what Ashton calls the much more alarming allegation he said she created around that lie -- that George had deliberately drowned Caylee while he was molesting her in the backyard pool.

::snipping2::

I hope all those idiot jurors read this. 
Ashton wrote in his newly-released book, “Imperfect Justice,” that Casey told Dr. Jeffrey Danziger, a local psychiatrist, that "she did not believe that Caylee drowned by accident. She did not believe that Caylee could have gotten into the pool on her own, because she couldn't have gotten the ladder up.”

Ashton went on to write, “Casey believed that her father drowned Caylee deliberately or drowned her while he was molesting her, even though she had no evidence that George had ever molested Caylee in the past," and even though shortly after her arrest, she told Dr. Danziger that she had never been sexually abused, Ashton wrote.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #641 on: November 15, 2011, 06:33:46 AM »

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154723
Post #14
LDB wanted 30 yr plea deal, Mason agreed but Anthony refused it. God, she was so damn sure she was going to get off.

Quote from book

•In late June, during the trial, defense attorney Cheney Mason approached prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick about a plea deal — a guilty plea to second-degree murder and 30 years in prison. But Casey Anthony refused to even listen to this idea.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #642 on: November 15, 2011, 07:28:33 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/11/casey-anthony-jeff-ashton-talks-to-dr-phil-on-wednesday.html
Casey Anthony: Jeff Ashton talks to Dr. Phil on Wednesday
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Dr. Phil, George and Cindy Anthony, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on November, 13 2011 1:46 PM
Discuss This: Comments(6) |

n the “Dr. Phil” interview, Ashton discusses how he thinks Caylee Anthony died and why the jury acquitted Casey Anthony of murder in her daughter’s 2008 death.

“Jeff will reveal the contents of Casey Anthony’s psychological report. This has never been disclosed before,” McGraw says in the preview. 

Will you watch?
hmmmm..................didn't know he could do that.  Weren't they under seal or because of HIPAA Laws they weren't made public?  Or is this just a hype from Dr. P to get viewers?   Just doesn't sound right to me.  Maybe it's Jeff's summary of the report?

And Jeff's answer will be "I can't answer that because Casey's life is in danger and she's getting death threats."

Jeff's book comes out Nov. 15th and his show is the next day on the 16th.  So anyone who ordered his book electronically will know before the show is aired.
Any Monkey here ever taken the Evelyn Wood course??      Please fill us in, those of you that do get the book early, PLEASE!!!  TIA

I expect to read the entire book in 1 day. (never took the EW course, but I read fast) Depending on when it's downloaded tomorrow on my Kindle I should be able to give a summary before Dr. Phil's show tomorrow. I'm hoping 12:01am tonight!.....Keepin' my fingers crossed!
My hubby is away this week, so I can read without the usual husband interruptions!

Thanks Seeme!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #643 on: November 15, 2011, 07:35:49 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/jeff-ashtons-book-casey-made-nuclear-lie-about-cay/nFdSY/

ORLANDO, Fla. —
Prosecutor Jeff Ashton calls Casey Anthony's accusation that her father George began molesting her when she was eight years old, then eventually started raping her, "the nuclear lie."

But what we haven't heard is what Ashton calls the much more alarming allegation he said she created around that lie -- that George had deliberately drowned Caylee while he was molesting her in the backyard pool.

Ashton wrote in his newly-released book, “Imperfect Justice,” that Casey told Dr. Jeffrey Danziger, a local psychiatrist, that "she did not believe that Caylee drowned by accident. She did not believe that Caylee could have gotten into the pool on her own, because she couldn't have gotten the ladder up.”

Ashton went on to write, “Casey believed that her father drowned Caylee deliberately or drowned her while he was molesting her, even though she had no evidence that George had ever molested Caylee in the past," and even though shortly after her arrest, she told Dr. Da ::boxingcasey2::nziger that she had never been sexually abused, Ashton wrote.

Thanks Trimm.  Reading the various comments is just making my blood boil!    

R. I. P. sweet Caylee.  You deserved so much more!   an angelic monkey
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #644 on: November 15, 2011, 07:38:21 AM »

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154723
Post #14
LDB wanted 30 yr plea deal, Mason agreed but Anthony refused it. God, she was so damn sure she was going to get off.

Quote from book

•In late June, during the trial, defense attorney Cheney Mason approached prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick about a plea deal — a guilty plea to second-degree murder and 30 years in prison. But Casey Anthony refused to even listen to this idea.

Very interesting.  Bet the Snotmom hates Mason now.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #645 on: November 15, 2011, 08:15:40 AM »

IMO......Casey kills Caylee to hurt her mom. But once Cindy sided with Casey, and George demanded answers.....Casey turned on George. 

Casey is a person destroyer, plain and simple.   She will offend again.

As JA said on the Today Show, this morning.....he hopes everyone just ignores Casey.   Sound advice, if you want to keep your life in tact.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #646 on: November 15, 2011, 08:26:13 AM »

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/45299060/ns/today-today_news/t/retired-prosecutor-calls-casey-anthony-attorney-smarmy/#.TsJnED0r27s

Retired prosecutor calls Casey Anthony attorney 'smarmy'
In new book, he claims defense encouraged her not to cooperate with investigators

I actually think that Jeff is being too kind to Baez.  Not surprised that Baez is astounded by Jeff's claim.   Some things just never change.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #647 on: November 15, 2011, 08:27:40 AM »

Hey,Monkeys!   Just got my "Imperfect Justice" on my Kindle at midnight.   I started reading first thing this am.   One of the all time great lines is when the prosecution insisted that Casey be present for all hearings is explained by Jeff, "while part of me felt that if I had to sit and hear him (Baez) blather on, then she should to...".  I was rolling on the floor when I read this.  His opinion of Baez is not good,to pit it mildly.   

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #648 on: November 15, 2011, 08:29:03 AM »

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/45302026#45302026

TODAY:Anthony prosecutor questions ‘Justice’

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #649 on: November 15, 2011, 08:31:35 AM »

ORLANDO, Fla. —

Ashton went on to write, “Casey believed that her father drowned Caylee deliberately or drowned her while he was molesting her, even though she had no evidence that George had ever molested Caylee in the past," and even though shortly after her arrest, she told Dr. Danziger that she had never been sexually abused, Ashton wrote.

Oh come on snotrag, just more lies....
George killed Caylee.......NOT...no one will ever believe that.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #650 on: November 15, 2011, 08:35:10 AM »

Got the book on my kindle. Can't wait to read it!
Thanks for all the articles in the meantime..very interesting!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #651 on: November 15, 2011, 08:54:07 AM »

Thanks Tupelo!

Cheney Mason must have been choking on his own words the other day.

~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #652 on: November 15, 2011, 08:55:42 AM »

Jeff talks about Cheney Mason as Foghorn Leghorn and says he had trouble with women, seeing them as subordinates, not equals.   Well,duh.  That makes sense to me.   He seemed threatened by Kathi Belich,in my opinion.   I'll bet his wife is a southern belle.   I' m a southern girl,and I know that good ol' boy mentality.   Faux gentleman on the surface, but mean as a rattlesnake deep down.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #653 on: November 15, 2011, 08:55:56 AM »

Jeff Ashton = Ignore Casey Anthony.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #654 on: November 15, 2011, 08:57:34 AM »

Jeff talks about Cheney Mason as Foghorn Leghorn and says he had trouble with women, seeing them as subordinates, not equals.   Well,duh.  That makes sense to me.   He seemed threatened by Kathi Belich,in my opinion.   I'll bet his wife is a southern belle.   I' m a southern girl,and I know that good ol' boy mentality.   Faux gentleman on the surface, but mean as a rattlesnake deep down.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #655 on: November 15, 2011, 09:03:58 AM »

an angelic monkey

~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #656 on: November 15, 2011, 09:19:27 AM »

Here's a fun fact.....On the way to Pinellas County for jury selection, Linda Drane-Burdick had on a Casey 82 Hoodie and oversized white sunglasses,which Jeff totally ignored,didn't notice until Frank George mentioned it.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #657 on: November 15, 2011, 09:20:31 AM »

an angelic monkey
Thanks Trimm.  This morning all those feelings that I have been put aside, as a coping mechanism, have resurfaced. I'm angry, disgusted and hurt, tears falling yet once again for our Caylee.  She had everything possible stolen from her, starting with her family and ending with 12 people who could have cared less about Caylee. 

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: November 15, 2011, 09:20:54 AM »

an angelic monkey
Thanks,Trimm.  What a sweet little girl she was.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: November 15, 2011, 09:31:58 AM »

Thanks Tupelo!

Cheney Mason must have been choking on his own words the other day.
Is that why he went to the hospital? Monkey Devil!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.