March 28, 2024, 07:30:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #11 10/19/11 - 11/22/11  (Read 277204 times)
shannon1233
Scared Monkey

« Reply #680 on: November 15, 2011, 11:10:13 AM »

I wonder how many of the jurors are reading Jeff's book right now?

My best guess...0, not a single one of them. They have no conscience, no interest in knowing the truth. They displayed that message clearing on judgement day. Bet they're going on with their lives like nothing ever happened. Besides, they'd have to be able to read and comprehend, which they clearly demonstrated they can't do. I hope their subconscience brings them nightmares every night for the rest of their lives as far as I'm concerned, they have as much blood on their hands as killer mom and family.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #681 on: November 15, 2011, 11:17:15 AM »

My best guess...0, not a single one of them. They have no conscience, no interest in knowing the truth. They displayed that message clearing on judgement day. Bet they're going on with their lives like nothing ever happened. Besides, they'd have to be able to read and comprehend, which they clearly demonstrated they can't do. I hope their subconscience brings them nightmares every night for the rest of their lives as far as I'm concerned, they have as much blood on their hands as killer mom and family.

You're probably correct.  But I bet there is at least one family member of each that is reading it and will let them know just what a mistake they made.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #682 on: November 15, 2011, 11:22:04 AM »

I just got an email from Amazon that Jeff's book is on its way to me.  I am looking forward to reading it!!!

Interesting O/T.  I have been so angry and dismayed at the justice system lately.  I had jury duty yesterday, and I am so proud of the people that were on with me.  We had a thoughtful and thorough deliberation, even though it was quite short(under an hour).  We went through the evidence, talked it out, and although it was quite painful to most of us, we found the defendant guilty.  There is hope that the system is not broken.  The defense attorney did his best Baez impression and threw the pasta at the wall, but in the end, his ridiculous theory just could not hold up.  I wish the jury that I served on had been in Fl.  No doubt in my mind that we would have come up with the appropriate verdict.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #683 on: November 15, 2011, 11:24:48 AM »

From what I remember they don't read, watch the news,or pay any attention to current events.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #684 on: November 15, 2011, 11:26:15 AM »

From what I remember they don't read, watch the news,or pay any attention to current events.

But they do watch sporting events and movies!

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #685 on: November 15, 2011, 11:27:51 AM »

Wowsers....what happened to that box?  I'm sorry mods...I don't know how that happened.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #686 on: November 15, 2011, 11:36:47 AM »

Hi Monks!
Amazon emailed me and my copy will arrive friday.......... 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #687 on: November 15, 2011, 11:44:01 AM »

Mods ; those big boxes were my fault. Cookie crumbs in the key board got a button stuck and it took me too long to realize that I should have shut it down first.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #688 on: November 15, 2011, 11:50:40 AM »

Mods ; those big boxes were my fault. Cookie crumbs in the key board got a button stuck and it took me too long to realize that I should have shut it down first.

Cookie crumbs? Yikes! Lol

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #689 on: November 15, 2011, 11:50:47 AM »

Does anyone know if Lee and Mallory ever got married?

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #690 on: November 15, 2011, 11:51:05 AM »

Others have had those big boxes too, and they thought it might be they were posting from a phone or hand held device.  Now we know.  It's coookies!    alagary aka The Cookie Monster.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: November 15, 2011, 11:55:14 AM »

While the key was stuck my computer opened 106 google home pages. HEY maybe now we can get to the bottom of those 86 chloroform searches
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: November 15, 2011, 11:56:37 AM »

While the key was stuck my computer opened 106 google home pages. HEY maybe now we can get to the bottom of those 86 chloroform searches

Monkey Devil!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: November 15, 2011, 12:02:54 PM »

Does Jeff mention Cindys lies on the stand?
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #694 on: November 15, 2011, 12:12:41 PM »

Good morning Monkeys---

IMO "Smarmy"doesn't begin to describe Jose Baez.  I really don't think there is a word in the English language which adequately explains him.  I believe he was born without  conscience for one thing.  I believe he is a pathological liar and has no compunctions about lying in court or anywhere else.  I believe he has no ethics.  I believe he should be disbarred. 

I'll get my book tomorrow afternoon, too. I'll probably spend the rest of the day reading it and will finish it sometime on Wednesday, if I don't become ill while reading about Baez and Casey Anthony.  There is that possibility.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
shannon1233
Scared Monkey

« Reply #695 on: November 15, 2011, 12:20:27 PM »

You're probably correct.  But I bet there is at least one family member of each that is reading it and will let them know just what a mistake they made.

Maybe.....on the other hand, in my experience with people, most families stick together and tend to get defensive when their loved ones are attacked going into attack mode themselves. You know, how they say if your child has a boyfriend/girlfriend you really disapprove of, the worst thing you can do is run them down ... it pushes the child to defend them more. Actually, I'm kind of suprised they're all still married. If my hubby had been a member of the jury who let skank walk, it would have caused BIG PROBLEMS when he got home and we'd still be fighting over justice for that poor baby. But that's just me   He'd be hearing all about it probably ending with WTF ?????? ARE YOU KIDDING ME ???? WTF????? Dang, I'm getting po'd at him just thinking about it lol
shannon1233
Scared Monkey

« Reply #696 on: November 15, 2011, 12:27:53 PM »

Good morning Monkeys---

IMO "Smarmy"doesn't begin to describe Jose Baez.  I really don't think there is a word in the English language which adequately explains him.  I believe he was born without  conscience for one thing.  I believe he is a pathological liar and has no compunctions about lying in court or anywhere else.  I believe he has no ethics.  I believe he should be disbarred. 

I'll get my book tomorrow afternoon, too. I'll probably spend the rest of the day reading it and will finish it sometime on Wednesday, if I don't become ill while reading about Baez and Casey Anthony.  There is that possibility.

How about a couple of words scrupulous pathological subhuman scumwad, wait that's 4
shannon1233
Scared Monkey

« Reply #697 on: November 15, 2011, 12:37:57 PM »

Sorry, make that an unscrupulous pathological subhuman bottomfeeder scumwad! wait that's 5
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: November 15, 2011, 01:17:16 PM »

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/11/15/casey-anthony-prosecutor-jeff-ashton-tells-all-digs-in-to-casey-cindy-anthony-and-attorney-jose-baez-in-new-book/
1:02 pm ET November 15, 2011
Casey Anthony Prosecutor Jeff Ashton Tells All, Digs In to Casey, Cindy Anthony and Attorney Jose Baez in New Book
by Fox News Insider Posted in: Casey Anthony, Caylee Anthony, Cindy Anthony, George Anthony, Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony, Jeff Ashton, Jose Baez   

Video at link.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #699 on: November 15, 2011, 01:19:33 PM »

http://www.aol.com/2011/11/15/jeff-ashton-casey-anthony-book_n_1094581.html?1321368361#s303160&title=Casey_Anthony_Trial&ncid=webmail14

Jeff Ashton, Retired Prosecutor, Aims At Casey Anthony's Attorneys In Book

::snipping2::

The book, for the first time, also discloses the results of two psychological evaluations taken of Anthony.

Two defense psychologists who did the evaluations never testified. But Anthony told the psychologists that she was sexually abused by her father, Ashton wrote.

As part of their defense, Anthony's attorneys said Caylee drowned in the family swimming pool, and that her father, a former police officer, helped cover it up. Anthony's partying and shopping during the month before her daughter was reported missing was caused in part by her father's sexual abuse, according to the defense theory. Her father, George Anthony, repeatedly denied those claims in court and afterward.

One psychologist expressed apprehension about his evaluation being used to support that defense theory, Ashton writes, especially since Anthony had scored in a normal range on a test designed to discover mental disorders. The other psychologist gave Anthony a battery of tests to diagnose stress from trauma such as sexual molestation. The tests didn't support the theory that she had been molested, Ashton writes.

::snipping2::

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.