April 19, 2024, 01:08:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #11 10/19/11 - 11/22/11  (Read 278444 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #700 on: November 15, 2011, 01:42:12 PM »

I hope the 12 village idiots read this book (I would out of curiosity, like why does everybody hate me?) and then have to live with themselves for Aquitting AND being stupid the rest of their lives!

I just checked Amazon, the book is on it's way!  Should be here today or tomorrow!   

I know I will read it non-stop until the end.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #701 on: November 15, 2011, 02:03:07 PM »

I started reading it on my Kindle last night.
I'm just up to Chapter 4, but it's interesting reading even though we know this part of the
story backwards and forwards.
Jeff should donate 12 of those books to the village idiots, and maybe their mommies can read it to them.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #702 on: November 15, 2011, 02:29:51 PM »

I'm just up to Chapter 4, but it's interesting reading even though we know this part of the
Jeff should donate 12 of those books to the village idiots, and maybe their mommies can read it to them.

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #703 on: November 15, 2011, 02:32:07 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-jeff-ashton-casey-anthony-book-20111114,0,7232834,full.story
 ::snipping2::
Today, the Anthonys' attorney Mark Lippman said George Anthony continues to deny all of the allegations that surfaced in the book. He said George and Cindy hope the book doesn't "rekindle" anything concerning them. They have not read the book yet.

"The fear of molestation statement is belied by the fact that she [Casey] would leave Caylee alone with her father [George] all the time," Lippman said.

And when considering the overall statements she gave the doctors regarding abuse and George's connection to a drowning, Lippman said, "It just doesn't make sense when she's saying [in jail videos], 'You're the best father in the world.'"

If Cindy Anthony had chosen Caylee over Casey, Ashton wrote, the prosecution might have been able to make a better case that Casey was a bad parent and had a motive to kill her daughter. Cindy Anthony "was in denial about her daughter on a colossal scale." Ashton called her and Casey's a "lethally toxic co-dependent relationship."

On Monday he called Cindy's denial "very significant" in its impact on the state's case. He acknowledged that her reluctance to explain a volatile relationship with her daughter before Caylee's death "might have involved some feelings of guilt on her part."

"Cindy believed in Casey no matter what the evidence was," Ashton said Monday.

Lippman responded today that Ashton's statement saying Cindy Anthony chose Casey over Caylee was "probably one of the harshest ones in the book."

"No one chose one over the other, and no grandmother expects to be in that position," Lippman said. "I don't know that she [Cindy] did anything wrong."

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: November 15, 2011, 02:34:02 PM »

And this really says it all...........

•In late June, during the trial, defense attorney Cheney Mason approached prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick about a plea deal — a guilty plea to second-degree murder and 30 years in prison. But Casey Anthony refused to even listen to this idea.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #705 on: November 15, 2011, 03:15:49 PM »

http://tv.broadwayworld.com/article/Casey-Anthony-Trial-May-Become-TV-Movie-on-Lifetime-20111115
Casey Anthony Trial May Become TV Movie on Lifetime
Tuesday, November 15, 2011; Posted: 02:11 PM

According to Variety, the Lifetime network may be working on a made for TV movie which will be based on Casey Anthony, whose legal murder trial dominated national news for so many weeks last summer.  The film will be based on the memoir of Jeff Ashton, the prosecutor in the Anthony case. His book entitled, ' Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony', is set to hit shelves today, November 15th.

Read more: http://tv.broadwayworld.com/article/Casey-Anthony-Trial-May-Become-TV-Movie-on-Lifetime-20111115#ixzz1do5Ot0e4

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #706 on: November 15, 2011, 03:24:18 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-jeff-ashton-casey-anthony-book-20111114,0,7232834,full.story
Today, the Anthonys' attorney Mark Lippman said George Anthony continues to deny all of the allegations that surfaced in the book. He said George and Cindy hope the book doesn't "rekindle" anything concerning them. They have not read the book yet.

"The fear of molestation statement is belied by the fact that she [Casey] would leave Caylee alone with her father [George] all the time," Lippman said.

And when considering the overall statements she gave the doctors regarding abuse and George's connection to a drowning, Lippman said, "It just doesn't make sense when she's saying [in jail videos], 'You're the best father in the world.'"

If Cindy Anthony had chosen Caylee over Casey, Ashton wrote, the prosecution might have been able to make a better case that Casey was a bad parent and had a motive to kill her daughter. Cindy Anthony "was in denial about her daughter on a colossal scale." Ashton called her and Casey's a "lethally toxic co-dependent relationship."

On Monday he called Cindy's denial "very significant" in its impact on the state's case. He acknowledged that her reluctance to explain a volatile relationship with her daughter before Caylee's death "might have involved some feelings of guilt on her part."

Lippman responded today that Ashton's statement saying Cindy Anthony chose Casey over Caylee was "probably one of the harshest ones in the book."

"No one chose one over the other, and no grandmother expects to be in that position," Lippman said. "I don't know that she [Cindy] did anything wrong."
IMO, Cindy had to stand behind Casey to make herself look normal. It was more important to her that she look good, than it was to stand behind her granddaughter. That's what the "love" inside the Anthony house is all about.  Caylee never saw or knew love until the day she died.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #707 on: November 15, 2011, 03:26:19 PM »

Maybe when it comes out on DVD it will be one of those with alternative endings.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #708 on: November 15, 2011, 03:27:20 PM »

BBM   Awwwww the truth hurts, huh Cindy?  It will forever be in print as a constant reminder of what you actually did.  Bella Vita to you, too!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #709 on: November 15, 2011, 03:32:35 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/november/344224/Have-your-Casey-Anthony-question-answered-by-prosecutor-Jeff-Ashton
Have your Casey Anthony question answered by prosecutor Jeff Ashton

~ Peter Frampton
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #710 on: November 15, 2011, 03:41:15 PM »

Starts here at 4/3pm  top of the hour
http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/11/casey-anthony-prosecutor-jeff-ashton-live-stream-imperfect-justice
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #711 on: November 15, 2011, 04:05:42 PM »

Well, George needs to put blame on the person who spewed the lies about the molestation.......and it's not Jeff! The culprits are KC & Jose.......KC actually told one of the psych doctors that George "intentionally" murdered Caylee right before trial, and JB had the audacity to tell C & G that little nugget, and that the state was going to charge George.......Jeff said that's a bold face lie by JB. One of the words Jeff used to describe Blowhole is "smarmy", and that he truly dislikes him. Jarhead tried to get a plea.....LDB told him she would take a plea for 2nd murder, with a 30 yr. sentence. KC wouldn't even consider a plea of any kind. That's when Jarhead felt she might be incompetent........OK, I'm back to reading the book.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #712 on: November 15, 2011, 04:26:51 PM »

I am going to try and go the book signing in Vero beach on Nov 30th! 
Does anyone know if Lee and Mallory got married?

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: November 15, 2011, 04:28:35 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/29777514/detail.html
Legal Experts Share Thoughts On Ashton Book
Jeff Deen Believes Ashton Pandering To Community Outrage
POSTED: 3:25 pm EST November 15, 2011
UPDATED: 3:47 pm EST November 15, 2011

"We couldn't provide the jury with sort of clear evidence on a silver platter of exactly how Caylee died. What we thought we had done though was to exclude everything but homicide," Ashton wrote.

"I just think he's pandering to this community's outrage over a verdict," defense attorney Jeff Deen said.

Deen said Ashton is wrong to blame the jury after the state failed to show how, when and where the victim, Caylee Anthony, was killed.

Deen also questioned a key statement in the book made by Ashton.

"I think I would have been happier if the death penalty had not been reintroduced into the case … even though I think on some level Casey may have deserved it," Ashton wrote.

In Deen's view, Ashton simply used the death penalty as a wedge to try to get Anthony to plead guilty to a crime the prosecution couldn't prove.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/29777514/detail.html#ixzz1doNYfEno

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #714 on: November 15, 2011, 04:30:02 PM »

I am going to try and go the book signing in Vero beach on Nov 30th! 
Does anyone know if Lee and Mallory got married?

Sounds great! 
I haven't seen anything about Lee and Mallory.

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #715 on: November 15, 2011, 04:30:48 PM »

WOW!  When asked what is the one thing he wants everyone to remember about Caylee.....Jeff said he wants everyone to remember how much Caylee was loved by George and Cindy.   WOW.....just wow

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/11/casey-anthony-prosecutor-jeff-ashton-live-stream-imperfect-justice

The livestream, which is on now.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #716 on: November 15, 2011, 04:37:41 PM »

WOW!  When asked what is the one thing he wants everyone to remember about Caylee.....Jeff said he wants everyone to remember how much Caylee was loved by George and Cindy.   WOW.....just wow

Thanks for the link!! 

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #717 on: November 15, 2011, 04:38:59 PM »

I'd like to know the answer to this, too!

Question 2011-11-15 15:55:00
Report this post
Madelon wrote:
In one of George Anthony's FBI interviews he says the following: "And they (Law Enforcement) told me that somewhere in the neighborhood, like twelve hundred different photos of my daughter I guess are out there somewhere that she's in some... in... she's done some bad things so." Did you ever find out what that was about?

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/november/344224/Have-your-Casey-Anthony-question-answered-by-prosecutor-Jeff-Ashton

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #718 on: November 15, 2011, 04:40:01 PM »

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #719 on: November 15, 2011, 04:40:36 PM »

Thanks for the link!! 
Did you get to see much?  The Q & A stopped shortly after I posted.   Maybe they will have it on video.....or MISHA will!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.