March 28, 2024, 04:32:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #11 10/19/11 - 11/22/11  (Read 277185 times)
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #740 on: November 15, 2011, 08:24:18 PM »

Thanks for the great pictures Cookie & Brandi.

I found this interesting~ On JVM Jeff said that in his opinion Cindy learned to lie from Casey, not vice versa.
He said that Cindy was very well liked at work and in the community.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #741 on: November 15, 2011, 08:28:59 PM »

Curly..I saw that Jvm with Jeff. Not sure that I agree with that..but who knows.

Are the pics showing up for everyone? For some reason, my iPad is not showing me all of them..or our characters above,,just shows question marks...

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #742 on: November 15, 2011, 08:30:53 PM »

I found this interesting~ On JVM Jeff said that in his opinion Cindy learned to lie from Casey, not vice versa.

In the community?  Really?  We have only heard from family members how isolated they kept themselves.  Neighbors liked George okay, but Cindy was a bitch of sorts.  Most people are at least somewhat friendly with their neighbors, one almost has to be.   I just can't see Cindy being well liked in the community....work....I'll accept that part.    jmoo

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #743 on: November 15, 2011, 08:35:38 PM »

The second batch of photos are great as well.  The ones showing the close up of the dirt sent my mind in a direction I don't like going.....but that is the reality of Caylee's disposal site.  *sigh*

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #744 on: November 15, 2011, 08:35:40 PM »

Who knows? That's what I heard him say or thought I heard him say!

Yes, I'm seeing all the pictures, Brandi.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #745 on: November 15, 2011, 08:36:03 PM »

Who knows? That's what I heard him say or thought I heard him say!

Yes, I'm seeing all the pictures, Brandi.

I mean Cookie!

OMGWTF

Malcolm X
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: November 15, 2011, 08:44:40 PM »

I am still not getting the second batch of photos on my iPad but as long as you are getting them, then great...
The Avvis. Are not showing up either..oh well..

BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #747 on: November 15, 2011, 08:51:02 PM »

Find it interesting that the small community that Zahra lived in, they have managed to raise the money for her dedicated park and construction already under way in just over a year since she was found.   

Here is Caylee, nearly 3 years since she was found and the large community of Orlando can't get it together for a memorial park for Caylee.  This being one of the major stories and trials in the last decade.....whether the people there detest the Antony's and all thats come down, little Caylee needs/deserves a MEMORIAL!
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #748 on: November 15, 2011, 08:57:38 PM »

Find it interesting that the small community that Zahra lived in, they have managed to raise the money for her dedicated park and construction already under way in just over a year since she was found.   

Here is Caylee, nearly 3 years since she was found and the large community of Orlando can't get it together for a memorial park for Caylee.  This being one of the major stories and trials in the last decade.....whether the people there detest the Antony's and all thats come down, little Caylee needs/deserves a MEMORIAL!
I think it's a matter of getting the right people behind this idea, and then it will take off.  jmo

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #749 on: November 15, 2011, 09:00:38 PM »

That was my thoughts too Tupes..I think that people are too concerned that the Anthony's will profit from any contributions given in Caylee's name.  Jmo

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #750 on: November 15, 2011, 09:12:41 PM »

That was my thoughts too Tupes..I think that people are too concerned that the Anthony's will profit from any contributions given in Caylee's name.  Jmo

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #751 on: November 15, 2011, 09:53:07 PM »

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #752 on: November 15, 2011, 09:55:57 PM »

I'm trying to wait until Christmas to read Jeff's book.  Reading here is killing me!!!!!!!!!!  I'm not sure I'm strong enough.  lol

These are my opinions and subject to change.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #753 on: November 15, 2011, 09:58:37 PM »

I'm trying to wait until Christmas to read Jeff's book.  Reading here is killing me!!!!!!!!!!  I'm not sure I'm strong enough.  lol

I have a few chapters to finish on my current book that I am reading and then I start Jeff's book...can't wait,,

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: November 15, 2011, 10:12:15 PM »

Remember when this all happened? Was it one of the days during court when Casey was ill that Mason was doubting her competency and didn't they have a competency exam and she was found fit?  We had wondered then if there had been a plea deal...am I on the right track?  Too bad she did not take the plea..

It was on Friday, June 24th, that Mason asked for a competency hearing. I don't think Casey was feigning illness at that time.  I think it may have been around the time when we saw Casey sneering at Baez.

Here are images from June 24:

It was also one of the days Lee took the stand:

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #755 on: November 15, 2011, 10:50:32 PM »

Thanks Brandi for putting the photos up..I just sent u some more lol..

I was the only person there today although a few cars went by slowly but they could have been going to the grade school which is right by the dump site. It does appear that the site is still being maintained. The big drawing of the future site is gone! I did not get to spread any seeds. I stopped at 2 places and they both told me that seeds were not being sold now, only in the summer. Since I am no familiar with the site, I did not where to go to get them! I will do it in the spring, promise cause I think it is a wonderful idea..
I did write on one of the trees, SM loves you!  But it is not showing up on the tree pictures..there are so many things written on the trees that it is impossible to read all the messages, which is sweet if u think about it...
Went by the Anthony home on the way there and after I had spent some time at Caylee's site..locked up tighter than a drum..no one was about, blinds pulled down..but the grass was trimmed and kept up..quiet neighborhood..stange thing is that a policeman lives on the same street and really close to Suburban drive where Caylee laid for so long..the irony..I really don't think that anyone searched that area very well..it is soooooo close to the road that it is mind boggling...

The 2 times I want down to Caylee's Memorial site & visited Hopespring Dr., I noticed the the neighbor who was a cop too......patrol car parked in his driveway both times. Sad......Caylee was so close, yet so far away.

Thanks for the photos!! Even if the Memorial doesn't pan out, I think people will continue to bring things for Caylee for a long time.

Poor Jeff said the hardest, saddest part of this case was the day he went to the morgue and saw Caylee's little entire skeleton laid out. He said @ that moment he was so angry at Casey, and just sooooo disgusted! It broke my heart just listening to him describe the pain he felt.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #756 on: November 15, 2011, 10:58:26 PM »

Remember when this all happened? Was it one of the days during court when Casey was ill that Mason was doubting her competency and didn't they have a competency exam and she was found fit?  We had wondered then if there had been a plea deal...am I on the right track?  Too bad she did not take the plea..

It was on Friday, June 24th, that Mason asked for a competency hearing. I don't think Casey was feigning illness at that time.  I think it may have been around the time when we saw Casey sneering at Baez.

Here are images from June 24:

It was also one of the days Lee took the stand:

It was whatever Saturday they canceled court towards end of trial......when they had the psych doctors evaluate her for competency. Mason asked LDB for a plea, who offered 2nd degree murder w/ 30 yr sentence. KC refused to even discuss it. That's when Mason questioned her competency, asked JP to order psych evals.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #757 on: November 15, 2011, 11:07:32 PM »

Kind of off topic, I just used the Amazon search box here to order Mr.Ashton's book.  I didn't notice anything different but it helps scaredmonkeys site somehow, correct?  (If I didn't help that way, please let me know the correct way--I will gladly cancel the order I just placed and re-order to help here) TIA

Thanks for the pictures.  I'm catching up on my reading here....   Caylee  an angelic monkey

I ordered for my Kindle from SM too......didn't look any difference either. Hopefully SM got the credit, but I have no idea if they did or not. Maybe Red will pop in and let us know.

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #758 on: November 16, 2011, 12:11:03 AM »

thank  you for the pictures!!!
In picture number 2 I think that I see a picture of the most hated woman  holding precious caylee?
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #759 on: November 16, 2011, 12:14:07 AM »

I think that cindy learned how to make casey's lies to be real
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.