March 28, 2024, 05:39:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #11 10/19/11 - 11/22/11  (Read 277192 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #760 on: November 16, 2011, 12:21:46 AM »

thank  you for the pictures!!!
In picture number 2 I think that I see a picture of the most hated woman  holding precious caylee?

I don't think that is Casey holding Caylee in the picture.

I think it is more like this image:

shannon1233
Scared Monkey

« Reply #761 on: November 16, 2011, 12:42:18 AM »

Here was my question for Jeff, it's not showing up yet:
  Would the police be able to charge George with Caylee's murder by drowning thereby forcing Casey to take the stand and testify as a witness since that's what she and her lawyers claimed in a court of law?  Why aren't they charged with wrongful disposal of a body? OR
   You said in an interview you wanted us to remember how much Cindy and George loved Caylee.... why are they or one of them not launching a civil suit against Casey for wrongful death then?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #762 on: November 16, 2011, 12:56:01 AM »

Great photos Cookie!  Thanks for taking them and thanks to Brandi for posting them. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #763 on: November 16, 2011, 06:08:34 AM »

Jeff Ashton: "Imperfect Justice" Issues 11/15/11

http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947#p/u/1/EQr4cYqJVck

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL
Casey Anthony Prosecutor Tells All
Aired November 15, 2011 - 19:00   ET

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1111/15/ijvm.01.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #764 on: November 16, 2011, 06:32:20 AM »

Bill Sheaffer: WFTV legal analyst discusses Ashton's book
http://www.wftv.com/videos/news/bill-sheaffer-wftv-legal-analyst-discusses-ashtons/vFC5P/

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: November 16, 2011, 06:38:06 AM »

::snipping2::
VELEZ-MITCHELL: ... from the closing arguments. And you say in your book, "I genuinely dislike Jose Baez. There is an unearned air of arrogance about the man. She is slick, underhanded, and doesn`t shoot straight."

Jose Baez has reacted now, and he is saying, "I am both surprised and somewhat disappointed he has chosen to attack me on a personal level. This was an extraordinarily complicated case. So much of what happened behind the scenes has not yet been made public. When I decide to tell my story, you can be certain I will not be personally attacking Mr. Ashton."  Rolling Eyes

Got to ask you a slightly tough question here.

ASHTON: Sure.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: It could be perceived as sour grapes to attack Jose Baez. Why do you decide to attack him?

ASHTON: Well, two answers to that. There`s very little I express in the book that I didn`t express during the trial. I was not subtle in my comments before the court about Mr. Baez`s level of honesty and candor with the court.

You know, my other thought was, you know, if people are going to pay money to buy and read this book, they deserve to know the truth, as I saw it. You know, I thought it was important in the book to state my bias at the outset, because people need to read my comments, knowing how I feel. But, you know, what I`ve written in there is what I felt, what I thought, and the truth.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #766 on: November 16, 2011, 07:33:56 AM »

VELEZ-MITCHELL: "I love you, too." But then we learn an "Imperfect Justice" that the very same young woman who is saying to her dad, "I love you, too," even though she first told the therapist when he asked her if she`d ever been sexually abused she said no. She later goes on to say, oh, her dad molested her. In fact, she was worried that George might be little Caylee`s father. In other words, Casey saying she was afraid her own dad might have impregnated her.

George`s attorney, by the way, responding tonight saying the idea that any of these things actually happened are ridiculous. My client denies all of it.

I have to say, Jeff Ashton, prosecutor, this boggles my mind. You said you saw a lot of liars but you`ve never seen one -- somehow the level, the lows that she went to with some of her comments. You said you`ve never seen anything like it.

ASHTON: Well, yes. I mean, the extent to which she was able to -- wanted to use her story to hurt is amazing to me. But her greatest talent, she was the best liar I`ve ever seen. I`ve never met anybody that could create a lie and maintain the lie over a long period of time and have the mental agility to adjust it on the fly when she needed to.

I mean it is absolutely amazing that she was able to do it and seem superficially to be so convincing. It was just amazing.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Do you think she`s a sociopath?

ASHTON: I don`t know that she`s a sociopath because the predominant feature of her personality that I saw -- and again, I`m not a psychiatrist or a psychologist -- but was selfishness, an almost sort of pathological level of selfishness. And I think that the lies and the disregard of the rights of others which classically is sociopathy is really just a vehicle for that narcissism, that selfishness that pervades everything that she does.

~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #767 on: November 16, 2011, 08:45:20 AM »

While the key was stuck my computer opened 106 google home pages. HEY maybe now we can get to the bottom of those 86 chloroform searches

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #768 on: November 16, 2011, 08:46:02 AM »

thank  you for the pictures!!!
In picture number 2 I think that I see a picture of the most hated woman  holding precious caylee?

No..it is actually Jesus

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: November 16, 2011, 08:51:59 AM »

Great photos Cookie!  Thanks for taking them and thanks to Brandi for posting them. 

Thank u Klaas..
I am glad that I could do it with Brandi's help.

When I am there, I really  'feel' a presence ..hard to explain...sad and some other feelings

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #770 on: November 16, 2011, 08:58:40 AM »

THANK YOU, MR. ASHTON.

Thank you, Mr. Ashton, for being a tireless champion for justice and for Caylee.

Thank you for writing this book and speaking out about the truth behind all the lies and toxic dysfunction.

Thank you for telling it like it is about Casey, her family, the Pinellas 12, and the "smarmy" defense people.

Thank you most of all for dedicating your book to little Caylee, "so no one ever forgets."

Thank you for being decent and good, in this world so rife with evil and ill intentions.

Just thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

an angelic monkey

Thank you from me too!!!     an angelic monkey
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #771 on: November 16, 2011, 09:43:18 AM »

Thank u Klaas..
I am glad that I could do it with Brandi's help.

When I am there, I really  'feel' a presence ..hard to explain...sad and some other feelings

It's strange, but I felt a presence when I was there too.  I'd like to think that it's Caylee, showing her love to us.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #772 on: November 16, 2011, 09:52:50 AM »

Tupes...I was going to say that same thing about what I felt...it is almost like Caylee is patting my shoulder saying that she is ok now...hope that doesn't sound too corny, but it is real.  Also being there drudges up all the hatred that I feel for her mother.  I wish that the jury had been taken out there. However with those idiots, I don't think that it would have mattered.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #773 on: November 16, 2011, 09:59:07 AM »

Thank you Cookie, Brandi and Trimm for the pictures and links.   Can hardly wait to receive Jeff's book and am so glad he wrote it.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #774 on: November 16, 2011, 10:01:16 AM »

Tupes...I was going to say that same thing about what I felt...it is almost like Caylee is patting my shoulder saying that she is ok now...hope that doesn't sound too corny, but it is real.  Also being there drudges up all the hatred that I feel for her mother.  I wish that the jury had been taken out there. However with those idiots, I don't think that it would have mattered.

It doesn't sound corny to me, because I have felt it, but I certainly haven't voiced that opinion due to what some may consider as a bit looney or out there. But it was real, none the less.

And yes, the feelings of hatred for the murderer came to me, as she is the reason for all of this. It's unavoidable.   I don't think anything would have phased those 12 jurors, as far as Caylee was concerned. It appears to me that they were only concerned for themselves.   moo

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: November 16, 2011, 10:05:49 AM »

Tupes... an angelic monkey

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #776 on: November 16, 2011, 10:49:10 AM »

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2011/national-enquirer-casey-anthony-survives-assassination-attempt-photo-1116/

Casey Anthony Survives Assassination Attempt 11/16/2011

~ Peter Frampton
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #777 on: November 16, 2011, 11:22:42 AM »

Thank you cookie and Brandi 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
shannon1233
Scared Monkey

« Reply #778 on: November 16, 2011, 11:26:24 AM »

Any news about the sealed pics and docs? According to Fl Law they should now be released
http://blogs.wickedlocal.com/front-page/2011/10/sealed-evidence/#axzz1dp6rKRLH
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #779 on: November 16, 2011, 11:31:07 AM »

It doesn't sound corny to me, because I have felt it, but I certainly haven't voiced that opinion due to what some may consider as a bit looney or out there. But it was real, none the less.

And yes, the feelings of hatred for the murderer came to me, as she is the reason for all of this. It's unavoidable.   I don't think anything would have phased those 12 jurors, as far as Caylee was concerned. It appears to me that they were only concerned for themselves.   moo
I assuredly trust what you've been feeling.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.