March 29, 2024, 07:53:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #11 10/19/11 - 11/22/11  (Read 277335 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #820 on: November 17, 2011, 10:26:33 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/november/344602/George-and-Cindy-Anthony-read-Jeff-Ashtons-new-book

George and Cindy Anthony read Jeff Ashton's new book

::snipping2::

Lippman said George and Cindy Anthony don't begrudge Ashton for writing the book. They said don't have a problem with it, and that Ashton is entitled to his opinions.

If the Anthonys see anything incorrect, Lippman said they will come out and correct it.

As for their communication with Casey, who remains on probation in an unknown location, Lippman said there has been none. Zero.

Lippman said he's been told Casey wants nothing to do with her father, and she has not spoken with either George or Cindy since her release from jail in July.

Cindy still thinks she's running the show!  Monkey Devil!

In bookform, no doubt.     
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #821 on: November 17, 2011, 10:31:21 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/11/did-casey-anthony-survive-attempt-on-her-life.html
The Enquirer reports that the death threat read: “I know where you are, I’m coming to put a bullet through your brain.”

A source, described as an “insider,” told The Enquirer: ”There are plenty of people who want to kill Casey because they believe she got away with murdering little Caylee. Her bodyguards rushed her off in the middle of the night to another safe house, a prearranged safe hideout that was available in the event of such an emergency.”

I have requested a comment from defense attorney Jose Baez.

Who would risk going to jail for that piece of trash?
Also,if it had been a real "hit man" situation,this story would have a different ending.IMO 

I agree -- and do not believe a word of it.   
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #822 on: November 17, 2011, 11:00:42 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/11/did-casey-anthony-survive-attempt-on-her-life.html
The Enquirer reports that the death threat read: “I know where you are, I’m coming to put a bullet through your brain.”

A source, described as an “insider,” told The Enquirer: ”There are plenty of people who want to kill Casey because they believe she got away with murdering little Caylee. Her bodyguards rushed her off in the middle of the night to another safe house, a prearranged safe hideout that was available in the event of such an emergency.”

Also,if it had been a real "hit man" situation,this story would have a different ending.IMO 

KC just added "imaginary assassins" to her world of fantasy!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #823 on: November 17, 2011, 11:10:03 AM »

Anyone read Ashton's book yet? Is it worth buying? 

I remember you, Caylee.
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #824 on: November 17, 2011, 11:17:06 AM »

Just go back about 4 pages.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #825 on: November 17, 2011, 11:26:14 AM »

Just go back about 4 pages.

will do. Thanks 

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #826 on: November 17, 2011, 11:34:12 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/29777514/detail.html
Legal Experts Share Thoughts On Ashton Book
Jeff Deen Believes Ashton Pandering To Community Outrage
POSTED: 3:25 pm EST November 15, 2011
UPDATED: 3:47 pm EST November 15, 2011

"We couldn't provide the jury with sort of clear evidence on a silver platter of exactly how Caylee died. What we thought we had done though was to exclude everything but homicide," Ashton wrote.

"I just think he's pandering to this community's outrage over a verdict," defense attorney Jeff Deen said.

Deen said Ashton is wrong to blame the jury after the state failed to show how, when and where the victim, Caylee Anthony, was killed.

Deen also questioned a key statement in the book made by Ashton.

"I think I would have been happier if the death penalty had not been reintroduced into the case … even though I think on some level Casey may have deserved it," Ashton wrote.

In Deen's view, Ashton simply used the death penalty as a wedge to try to get Anthony to plead guilty to a crime the prosecution couldn't prove.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/29777514/detail.html#ixzz1doNYfEno

Really? So now we have to have a murder witnessed and videotaped, timestamped, and notarized before anyone can be convicted???? Come on. They proved that on or about June 16 Casey murdered her daughter, triple bagged her, tossed her like trash on the side of the road, and then lived her special brand of Bella Vita. SHEESH!

I remember you, Caylee.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #827 on: November 17, 2011, 11:50:08 AM »

It will never end, either.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
shannon1233
Scared Monkey

« Reply #828 on: November 17, 2011, 12:35:26 PM »

You know, when there's something not right and you just can't put your finger on it, it bugs you to no end. I kept reviewing evidence and statements, and today a light bulb went off on a few things. Let me know what you think:

1. Cindy's myspace entry: 'My Caylee is missing, she came into my life unexpectedly just as she had left me. Jealousy has taken her away, jealousy from the one person that should be thankful for all the love and support given to her.'

The "My" Caylee, not OUR Caylee, I think the fight was about her telling killer mom she was pursuing custody  She was sick and tired of the killer putting partying and men before her child. 

"Had" left me? Referring to Caylee, so she already knew Caylee was dead, using past tense 12 days before the 911 call? She then goes on to clearly state she's blaming Casey with that last sentence.
I believe she knew, deep in her heart that precious baby was dead at the hands of her mother, and probably knew it was so from right after fight night.

Secondly bothering me was the real reason of how and whys of the verdict. It's clear after reviewing hours of tape JP openly coddled and assisted Bozo throughout the trial in front of the jury. Together with the obvious incompetence Bozo displayed, I think the jury felt sorry for Bozo, psychologically felt sorry for him and "gave" him this one. They voted for the little guy, Rocky Balboa style. Add the emotion Bozo displayed in his closing argument, they felt extreme empathy for Bozo and let his client walk. That's why they didn't ask or review any evidence, they each made up their minds during the trial, every time Bozo looked like the idiot he is, they felt sorry for him, and connected with him inch by inch, til they felt completely connected with him. Through their empathy for the idiot and their sense from JP that's what he also wanted and after all, he'd treated them so well, they decided they'd give Bozo this one. Again, in her life, poor Caylee was put last. Yep, this trial was the whole Rocky Balboa story, a famous line of his comes to mind: it ain't about how hard you hit, it is about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much can you take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!

The defense was hit hard, all the proof was there, but Bozo was Balboa, he kept up the guise, kept fighting for skank no matter how much the prosecution proved, and that's how the winning was done.

shannon1233
Scared Monkey

« Reply #829 on: November 17, 2011, 12:43:15 PM »

It will never end, either.

It was posted at the house? Oh yea, a hit man always tapes a note to your door saying he's going to put a bullet in your brain. Ummm, all that's missing is " oh sorry, can't do it right now since I'm already here, but I'll be back" lol. Do they really think we all as stupid as the members of the jury? I'd like to see that note, and btw, were the police or FBI called? Oh Gawd! I think I just saw 
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: November 17, 2011, 01:18:42 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/11/jeff-ashton-tells-dr-phil-i-wish-i-hadnt-smirked.html#comments
Ashton said the jury was bland and not made up of passionate, decisive people. “All of those people had already put the pieces together,” Ashton told McGraw.

Jane Velez-Mitchell of HLN weighed in on the media’s role in the case. “Don’t blame the media. The case was lost from the get-go, because they didn’t find the body for six months,” she said.

Respectfully disagreeing with Mr. Ashton on a fine point:

IMO, some members of The Unethical Jury Who Failed Caylee and Abandoned Their Legal Duty were indeed passionate and decisive, but not about deliberating the facts of the case.  They cared nothing for putting any pieces together at all, because they had a different agenda -- the facts were not important to them; only the outcome.  And some on that jury were only passionate about wrapping it up and getting out of there.

Also disagreeing with JVM (not so respectfully, because she bugs me, LOL):

IMO, "the case was lost from the get-go" not because Caylee's remains were not found for six months -- everyone knows a murderer can be convicted even if the victim's body is never found -- but because of the engineered make-up and secret agenda of the jury.  I am not a conspiracy kook, but no one will ever convince  me that the Pinellas 12 was not a 'loaded' jury.  I don't think what happened in that jury room was on the up-and-up, though I realize that we may never know the truth.  JMO

In the end, Caylee was re-murdered, re-silenced, re-abandoned, and re-discarded.  A travesty.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
shannon1233
Scared Monkey

« Reply #831 on: November 17, 2011, 01:31:30 PM »

You know, when there's something not right and you just can't put your finger on it, it bugs you to no end. I kept reviewing evidence and statements, and today a light bulb went off on a few things. Let me know what you think:

1. Cindy's myspace entry: 'My Caylee is missing, she came into my life unexpectedly just as she had left me. Jealousy has taken her away, jealousy from the one person that should be thankful for all the love and support given to her.'

The "My" Caylee, not OUR Caylee, I think the fight was about her telling killer mom she was pursuing custody  She was sick and tired of the killer putting partying and men before her child. 

"Had" left me? Referring to Caylee, so she already knew Caylee was dead, using past tense 12 days before the 911 call? She then goes on to clearly state she's blaming Casey with that last sentence.
I believe she knew, deep in her heart that precious baby was dead at the hands of her mother, and probably knew it was so from right after fight night.

Secondly bothering me was the real reason of how and whys of the verdict. It's clear after reviewing hours of tape JP openly coddled and assisted Bozo throughout the trial in front of the jury. Together with the obvious incompetence Bozo displayed, I think the jury felt sorry for Bozo, psychologically felt sorry for him and "gave" him this one. They voted for the little guy, Rocky Balboa style. Add the emotion Bozo displayed in his closing argument, they felt extreme empathy for Bozo and let his client walk. That's why they didn't ask or review any evidence, they each made up their minds during the trial, every time Bozo looked like the idiot he is, they felt sorry for him, and connected with him inch by inch, til they felt completely connected with him. Through their empathy for the idiot and their sense from JP that's what he also wanted and after all, he'd treated them so well, they decided they'd give Bozo this one. Again, in her life, poor Caylee was put last. Yep, this trial was the whole Rocky Balboa story, a famous line of his comes to mind: it ain't about how hard you hit, it is about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much can you take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!

The defense was hit hard, all the proof was there, but Bozo was Balboa, he kept up the guise, kept fighting for skank no matter how much the prosecution proved, and that's how the winning was done.

Forgot to add, in NO way am I saying Bozo is in any way, shape or form like Rocky, just trying to say it's the poor little underdog, poor little, out of his league feel sorry for him syndrome
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: November 17, 2011, 02:01:11 PM »

http://www.northjersey.com/community/134019183_Observations_from_the_courtroom__Veteran_reporter_discusses_Casey_Anthony_Trial.html?page=all
Observations from the courtroom: Veteran reporter discusses Casey Anthony Trial
Wednesday, November 16, 2011    Last updated: Thursday November 17, 2011, 1:58 AM
BY LINDSEY KELLEHER
STAFF WRITER
The Item of Millburn and Short Hills

Walensky
Sitting in the front row of Florida's Orange County Courthouse, reporter and former township resident Robyn Walensky covered the Casey Anthony Trial for WDBO Radio in Orlando.

From this vantage point,
Walensky observed the Casey Anthony Trial from its beginning to its end, which she writes about in her new book, "Beautiful Life? — The CSI Behind the Casey Anthony Trial & My Observations from Courtroom Seat #1." In this book, readers will hear first-hand accounts from the crime scene investigators and detectives at the Orange County Sheriff's Office who investigated the disappearance and death of 2 1/2-year-old Caylee Marie Anthony.

Bolded and colorized by me above.

I went through my screen shots of the trial for every day of the trial looking for this reporter, as she did not seem familiar.

I saw other people from WDBO in the seat assigned to them most days. In just a handful, (6 days out of 35) did I see this reporter in the WDBO seat.

Just sayin`.

And concerning this book, not sure it would shed any new information for us who watched the trial every day.

JMO.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #833 on: November 17, 2011, 03:36:26 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/11/jeff-ashton-tells-dr-phil-i-wish-i-hadnt-smirked.html#comments
Ashton said the jury was bland and not made up of passionate, decisive people. “All of those people had already put the pieces together,” Ashton told McGraw.

Jane Velez-Mitchell of HLN weighed in on the media’s role in the case. “Don’t blame the media. The case was lost from the get-go, because they didn’t find the body for six months,” she said.

Respectfully disagreeing with Mr. Ashton on a fine point:

IMO, some members of The Unethical Jury Who Failed Caylee and Abandoned Their Legal Duty were indeed passionate and decisive, but not about deliberating the facts of the case.  They cared nothing for putting any pieces together at all, because they had a different agenda -- the facts were not important to them; only the outcome.  And some on that jury were only passionate about wrapping it up and getting out of there.

Also disagreeing with JVM (not so respectfully, because she bugs me, LOL):

IMO, "the case was lost from the get-go" not because Caylee's remains were not found for six months -- everyone knows a murderer can be convicted even if the victim's body is never found -- but because of the engineered make-up and secret agenda of the jury.  I am not a conspiracy kook, but no one will ever convince  me that the Pinellas 12 was not a 'loaded' jury.  I don't think what happened in that jury room was on the up-and-up, though I realize that we may never know the truth.  JMO

In the end, Caylee was re-murdered, re-silenced, re-abandoned, and re-discarded.  A travesty.

IMO, there is more than enough reasons for an investigation into possible jury tampering......not to mention, just from comments from the jurors who have commented plus the alternates......these jurors did NOT follow JP's instructions. It's obvious these numbnuts discussed this case among themselves thru-out the entire trial......which is breaking Rule #1.
How about Ms. "doesn't have a clue" Ford who went immediately after the verdict to Disney World with her foofoo BFF. How was that little deal lined up within hours of getting their packet from the media after the verdict?? Yea, this whole jury stinks almost as much as the skank & her Blowhole Jose @ssclown!

No doubt they will never be investigated because the state of FL is just plumb broke since spending a king's ransom on the babykiller and the 12 village idiots.
To the tune of $350,000.00 just for the idiots to be pampered & coddled b/c of sequestration. It's just disgusting! 

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #834 on: November 17, 2011, 03:38:23 PM »

HEY MONKEYS!!   Wal-Mart has Jeff's book for sale for only $18.95!!   I just picked up my copy and I'm ready to open the cover!! 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #835 on: November 17, 2011, 03:58:01 PM »

HEY MONKEYS!!   Wal-Mart has Jeff's book for sale for only $18.95!!   I just picked up my copy and I'm ready to open the cover!! 
My mom was going to Walmart to get hers too! She loves her some Jeff Ashton.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #836 on: November 17, 2011, 03:59:06 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/casey-anthony/Jose-Baez-Assassination-attempt-on-Casey-Anthony-not-true/-/1638630/4776244/-/1vv1en/-/index.html?source=ORLPN
Jose Baez: 'Assassination attempt' on Casey Anthony not true
Attorney denies National Enquirer report
Author: Tony Pipitone WKMG-Local 6 News, Problem Solver, tpipitone@clickorlando.com
Published On: Nov 17 2011 11:54:15 AM CST  Updated On: Nov 17 2011 12:25:33 PM CST

ORLANDO, Fla. -

The tabloid headline will be screaming at supermarket checkout lines all week: "Casey Anthony SURVIVES ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT!"

But asked by Local 6 to comment on whether his client had to be relocated to a "new safe house," as the Enquirer reported, attorney Jose Baez responded, "None of it is true."
 Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: November 17, 2011, 04:02:49 PM »

http://www.northjersey.com/community/134019183_Observations_from_the_courtroom__Veteran_reporter_discusses_Casey_Anthony_Trial.html?page=all
Observations from the courtroom: Veteran reporter discusses Casey Anthony Trial
Wednesday, November 16, 2011    Last updated: Thursday November 17, 2011, 1:58 AM
BY LINDSEY KELLEHER
STAFF WRITER
The Item of Millburn and Short Hills

Walensky
Sitting in the front row of Florida's Orange County Courthouse, reporter and former township resident Robyn Walensky covered the Casey Anthony Trial for WDBO Radio in Orlando.

From this vantage point,
Walensky observed the Casey Anthony Trial from its beginning to its end, which she writes about in her new book, "Beautiful Life? — The CSI Behind the Casey Anthony Trial & My Observations from Courtroom Seat #1." In this book, readers will hear first-hand accounts from the crime scene investigators and detectives at the Orange County Sheriff's Office who investigated the disappearance and death of 2 1/2-year-old Caylee Marie Anthony.

Bolded and colorized by me above.

I went through my screen shots of the trial for every day of the trial looking for this reporter, as she did not seem familiar.

I saw other people from WDBO in the seat assigned to them most days. In just a handful, (6 days out of 35) did I see this reporter in the WDBO seat.

Just sayin`.

And concerning this book, not sure it would shed any new information for us who watched the trial every day.

JMO.
Thanks Brandi!
 I knew you would check that out. 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: November 17, 2011, 05:13:53 PM »

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Are you reading Jeff Ashton's book? Some of our newsroom is and found our key players gallery helpful while reading! goo.gl/MIr02
18 hours ago http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

Key players.
http://www.cfnews13.com/casey-anthony-key-players?cmpid=twitter

~ Peter Frampton
dani
Scared Monkey

dum spiro spero.

« Reply #839 on: November 17, 2011, 05:15:47 PM »

Just finished Ashton's book. It was a fast read. Makes me mad all over again!

-- my sailor is home, i am complete! --
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.