March 28, 2024, 09:54:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #11 10/19/11 - 11/22/11  (Read 277218 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #840 on: November 17, 2011, 05:16:22 PM »

I'm about 70% done with JA's book. Some of it makes me laugh, but a lot of it brings me back to all of those emotions I felt while watching the trial & hearing the verdict! 
I am sure a lot of it was very troubling,and that verdict will haunt us forever. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #841 on: November 17, 2011, 05:20:08 PM »

HEY MONKEYS!!   Wal-Mart has Jeff's book for sale for only $18.95!!   I just picked up my copy and I'm ready to open the cover!! 

Still waiting on mine we pre-ordered from amazon.

Should be here on Friday.

Hope I can read it before Christmas, since it is a Christmas gift for me. Wink

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #842 on: November 17, 2011, 05:22:48 PM »

HEY MONKEYS!!   Wal-Mart has Jeff's book for sale for only $18.95!!   I just picked up my copy and I'm ready to open the cover!! 

Mine is supposed to be for Christmas too.... I bet we read it before then.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #843 on: November 17, 2011, 05:30:15 PM »

Mine is supposed to be for Christmas too.... I bet we read it before then.   

I sure hope so!

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #844 on: November 17, 2011, 05:58:24 PM »

My mom was going to Walmart to get hers too! She loves her some Jeff Ashton.   
Your mama has great taste!   

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #845 on: November 17, 2011, 07:39:50 PM »

I'm about 70% done with JA's book. Some of it makes me laugh, but a lot of it brings me back to all of those emotions I felt while watching the trial & hearing the verdict! 
I will be glad when i can afford to get it for my bday in Jan I thought it was going to be a christmas present from myself to me but bills played into it so going to have to wait another month
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #846 on: November 17, 2011, 08:04:05 PM »

I will be glad when i can afford to get it for my bday in Jan I thought it was going to be a christmas present from myself to me but bills played into it so going to have to wait another month

Might want to call your library and see if/when they will have a copy.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: November 17, 2011, 08:13:33 PM »

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Body-Proof-Casey-Anthony-1039868.aspx
Body of Proof Planning Casey Anthony-Inspired Episode
Natalie Abrams
Nov 17, 2011 06:58 PM ET by Natalie Abrams

Not unlike Law & Order's ripped from the headlines episodes, ABC's Body of Proof will take on the subject of one of this year's biggest headlines: Casey Anthony.

The episode in question, slated to air Jan. 3, will feature a young woman named Hilary Stone who is acquitted of murdering her son, according to Entertainment Weekly. Marcia Gay Harden has been tapped to play the Nancy Grace-like journalist, Sheila Temple, while Rita Wilson will portray Hilary's mother.
 ::snipping2::

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #848 on: November 17, 2011, 09:50:52 PM »

I'm just curious if I have a true Wal-Mart version of JA's book......I'm finding numerous typos and even found words transposed!      I have found some discrepancies on facts as well......like JA saying all of Caylee's skeleton was found except two small bones from a toe. There are more, but I don't want to ruin the book for those not yet reading it.   Just thought I'd share as I'm grabbing my book to finish reading in bed.  Later Monkeys!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #849 on: November 18, 2011, 12:50:23 AM »

I picked up a copy of JA's book too, tupelo, and I've noticed the typos........

and I've just started the book!   
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #850 on: November 18, 2011, 09:35:37 AM »

http://www.amazon.com/Imperfect-Justice-Prosecuting-Casey-Anthony/product-reviews/006212532X/ref=cm_cr_dp_synop?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=0&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending#R12HFWXQ96DX3E

A Diary of Subliminal Rage, November 16, 2011
By David Molloy - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)   
This review is from: Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony (Hardcover)
This book is a subjective retrial, wherein the pages quickly devolve into name calling and personal resentment - ironically, the same reason Ashton lost this case, that is, his display of unfettered emotion rather than the presentment of hard evidence and a controlled intellect.

In his search for Casey Anthony's "psychological" motive, Mr. Ashton inadvertently reveals his own motive for this book; deep anger toward the defense team, particularly Jose Baez, and Ashton's seething contempt for the jury. No effort is made to reflect on his own shortcomings and tactical miscalculations. All fault is directed away from the prosecution, away from Mr. Ashton - who was originally touted to be Florida's most accomplished and experienced murder prosecutor. Something you would not gather from the book, or rather, this diary of subliminal rage.

The reader is hard pressed to glean any new factual information from Ashton's account, primarily because what remains unknown is under seal. Therefore, we're left to innuendo, conjecture, and speculation - in short, fiction. Much of it based on the author's seemingly blind obsession with Casey Anthony and his apparent interpretations of Freud.

The writing itself is salvaged by Ashton's co-author, Lisa Pulitzer - who does a credible job in holding the narrative (and author) together. For her the book gets its stars, and my sympathy for having to humor an obviously angry client. But if you're a devotee of Jeff Ashton, the book will fan your flames and make the price of "Imperfect Justice" seem worthwhile. But if you're interested in the facts of the case, wait till they're objectively presented. 
  Sounds like Bozo has a new clerk in his office. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #851 on: November 18, 2011, 11:15:31 AM »

Casey Anthony 'Assassination Attempt': Lawyer Tells HuffPost 'None Of It Is True'

"You may want to consider donning a pair of quality hip waders before delving into the latest Casey Anthony article in the National Enquirer, according to her lawyer"
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/17/casey-anthony-assassination-attempt-national-enquirer_n_1100296.html#s303664&title=Orange_County_Courthouse
shannon1233
Scared Monkey

« Reply #852 on: November 18, 2011, 11:17:41 AM »

Book store called, and mine is in yeaaaa! Hubby just went to pick it up, so I'll be MIA until wee hours of the morning, planning on reading it right through since my work week starts tomarrow.
shannon1233
Scared Monkey

« Reply #853 on: November 18, 2011, 11:21:58 AM »

Casey Anthony 'Assassination Attempt': Lawyer Tells HuffPost 'None Of It Is True'

"You may want to consider donning a pair of quality hip waders before delving into the latest Casey Anthony article in the National Enquirer, according to her lawyer"
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/17/casey-anthony-assassination-attempt-national-enquirer_n_1100296.html#s303664&title=Orange_County_Courthouse

Surprise Surprise.... well the only surprise is her lawyer admitted the truth, never happened, just as we all said.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #854 on: November 18, 2011, 11:22:16 AM »

http://www.amazon.com/Imperfect-Justice-Prosecuting-Casey-Anthony/product-reviews/006212532X/ref=cm_cr_dp_synop?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=0&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending#R12HFWXQ96DX3E

(REAL NAME)   
This book is a subjective retrial, wherein the pages quickly devolve into name calling and personal resentment - ironically, the same reason Ashton lost this case, that is, his display of unfettered emotion rather than the presentment of hard evidence and a controlled intellect.

In his search for Casey Anthony's "psychological" motive, Mr. Ashton inadvertently reveals his own motive for this book; deep anger toward the defense team, particularly Jose Baez, and Ashton's seething contempt for the jury. No effort is made to reflect on his own shortcomings and tactical miscalculations. All fault is directed away from the prosecution, away from Mr. Ashton - who was originally touted to be Florida's most accomplished and experienced murder prosecutor. Something you would not gather from the book, or rather, this diary of subliminal rage.

The reader is hard pressed to glean any new factual information from Ashton's account, primarily because what remains unknown is under seal. Therefore, we're left to innuendo, conjecture, and speculation - in short, fiction. Much of it based on the author's seemingly blind obsession with Casey Anthony and his apparent interpretations of Freud.

The writing itself is salvaged by Ashton's co-author, Lisa Pulitzer - who does a credible job in holding the narrative (and author) together. For her the book gets its stars, and my sympathy for having to humor an obviously angry client. But if you're a devotee of Jeff Ashton, the book will fan your flames and make the price of "Imperfect Justice" seem worthwhile. But if you're interested in the facts of the case, wait till they're objectively presented. 

Good morning, Monkeys,

And just who will give us this objective presentation, Mr. Molloy, Jose Baez?  Mr. Baez who got into court and in his opening statement told lie after lie?  Apparently even he realized he couldn't pull off the "George killed Caylee while molesting her," story, so he left that part of Casey's fantasy out.  I think Jeff Ashton is an honorable man, he presented a heck of a prosecution, and the jury was out to lunch.  (Figuratively and literally.)  Baez did not present one bit of evidence to back up his opening statement.  I don't want to wait for his version since I won't be reading it. I never read fiction.  How can one be more objective about the trial than that? 

I hope it's OK to slip in my opinion of the National Inquirer story about Casey's "Assassination attempt" here.  I've never actually known a killer personally,  but does a hit man send a warning letter first?  What nonsense.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
shannon1233
Scared Monkey

« Reply #855 on: November 18, 2011, 11:55:47 AM »

(REAL NAME)   

Good morning, Monkeys,

And just who will give us this objective presentation, Mr. Molloy, Jose Baez?  Mr. Baez who got into court and in his opening statement told lie after lie?  Apparently even he realized he couldn't pull off the "George killed Caylee while molesting her," story, so he left that part of Casey's fantasy out.  I think Jeff Ashton is an honorable man, he presented a heck of a prosecution, and the jury was out to lunch.  (Figuratively and literally.)  Baez did not present one bit of evidence to back up his opening statement.  I don't want to wait for his version since I won't be reading it. I never read fiction.  How can one be more objective about the trial than that? 

I hope it's OK to slip in my opinion of the National Inquirer story about Casey's "Assassination attempt" here.  I've never actually known a killer personally,  but does a hit man send a warning letter first?  What nonsense.

LOL, oh it's better than that, he didn't SEND a warning letter, he put it on her front door roflmao! The story is included in my earlier post about this "hitman attempt".
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #856 on: November 18, 2011, 12:07:51 PM »

Fake News Article Alert !   
It's coming up on Google a lot ,started by them dam Weekly World News jokers about the killer adopting a Romanian baby. The skinny from Snopes;
http://www.snopes.com/media/iftrue/anthony.asp

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #857 on: November 18, 2011, 01:09:54 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/11/did-casey-anthony-survive-attempt-on-her-life.html
The Enquirer reports that the death threat read: “I know where you are, I’m coming to put a bullet through your brain.”

A source, described as an “insider,” told The Enquirer: ”There are plenty of people who want to kill Casey because they believe she got away with murdering little Caylee. Her bodyguards rushed her off in the middle of the night to another safe house, a prearranged safe hideout that was available in the event of such an emergency.”

I have requested a comment from defense attorney Jose Baez.

Who would risk going to jail for that piece of trash?
Also,if it had been a real "hit man" situation,this story would have a different ending.IMO 

I agree -- and do not believe a word of it.   

KC just added "imaginary assassins" to her world of fantasy!

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #858 on: November 18, 2011, 01:15:57 PM »

Anyone read Ashton's book yet? Is it worth buying? 

~ Just received it last night as a birthday gift and it is absolutely worthy of purchasing & reading.  Have been skipping around reading excerpts here & there before I settle down to read it and everything is fascinating.  One thing which comes through is the decency of Jeff Ashton and his [ and Linda's, Mr. George's ] sincere devotion to seeking justice for Caylee.  And never to forget.
Get it!!!!!!!!          He is refreshingly candid and classy.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #859 on: November 18, 2011, 01:23:17 PM »

Brandi -- you have to read it immediately ... and then pretend you didn't --- LOL!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.