March 29, 2024, 06:19:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #11 10/19/11 - 11/22/11  (Read 277322 times)
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #880 on: November 19, 2011, 06:45:39 PM »

Thanks Ono, Cookie and Can!  I thought I had let go, some.......I fooled myself.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: November 19, 2011, 07:57:25 PM »

Just stopping in to say Hi and see what y'all think of Jeff's book.....I have just started reading it so I don't want to read too much ...have enjoyed watching Jeff on his media blitz......keep the faith....KARMA RULES
Sunny!  Been missing you, glad to see you are okay!

Hi Tups!  I have been around...just needed time to decompress and get over being SO ANGRY.  I think I might be there......maybe   

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #882 on: November 19, 2011, 07:59:47 PM »

Thanks Tups....I pre-ordered the book and have had it a week or so...but wanted to see and hear him before starting to read it. I am glad it has been so well received.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #883 on: November 19, 2011, 08:00:46 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #884 on: November 19, 2011, 08:02:38 PM »

I've finished the book, and yes, I too am angry all over again.   

Those jurors are even more disgraceful than I had initially thought.  Never a reaction whatsoever from any of them, EVER, regarding Caylee. The photos of Caylee's skull at the crime scene, or even at Dr. G's, phased them not one iota.  The murder weapon was in plain sight, the murder weapon was solely connected to Casey, and they turned a blind eye to factual evidence and justice......every step of the way.  There will never be any justification for their verdict, no matter how hard they try to spin it.  They were just as bad as Casey, imo, as they all were only self serving. Give me this, I deserve that and then they turned around and chit all over Caylee and the justice system so they could go home.....or to Disney World with extra cash in their pockets, as some did.

One of my favorite parts of the book was when Jeff stated that Cindy chose Casey over Caylee. We all know that, but again, it is now in print forever for  the world to see.....forever.  So good luck with any type of foundation you want to set up, Cindy.  Grandparent rights?  HA!  Once a grandparent, always a grandparent....even in death and especially when murdered.  IMO, you showed and continue to show the world just what that title means to you.....ABSOLUTELY NOTHING EXCEPT HOW TO LINE YOUR POCKETS.  You are a disgrace Cindy....as a grandmother and as a human being.  So go ahead, stay in your imaginary denial, keep chiting all over your granddaughter and see where that all gets you.  If you ever see your murdering daughter again, it will only be to use and hurt you even more.  That is your daughter, it will always be the way your daughter acts......and you deserve every bit of what she will dish your way....and then some.   Keep posing for pictures, with that huge smile on your face, like you did at Caylee's disposal sight (you sick biotch) in attempts to line your pockets.  Keep on showing the world just how much Caylee meant to you.  We read you loud and clear.  I have no idea how you can live with yourself. 

This is my opinion and it comes from my heart.

Hi Tups......I don't want to get angry all over again....so I am taking it slowly.  My disgust and anger towards Judge Perry and the jurors was so deep just thinking of them letting her walk made me physically ill.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #885 on: November 19, 2011, 08:10:40 PM »

Just stopping in to say Hi and see what y'all think of Jeff's book.....I have just started reading it so I don't want to read too much ...have enjoyed watching Jeff on his media blitz......keep the faith....KARMA RULES

Good to see you! 

i believe I heard Jeff say last week that he believes in Karma too, so you're in good company Sunny!

hi can.....I have to keep believing that or my anger would rear it's ugly head again. Even now, I make a point of not watching anything from the morning the killer was allowed to walk.  Karma is already making the rounds...she can't show her face in public, and her scum attorneys will follow in the footsteps of the OJ attorneys...they are all dead now JB didn't get the big deals he counted on. Jeff, Bless his heart, wrote the first book and the first movie will be based on his book.....ooopppsssssie, guess that means no big money for JB, Mason had a heart attack...aaaawwwww  and Sims has dropped off the face of the earth.  No one wants to talk with the jurors (they have to live the rest of their lives knowing they took away justice for an innocent. and Perry....well his day is coming too.....I am waiting patiently...Karma will get them all.

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: November 19, 2011, 08:11:36 PM »

Thanks Ono, Cookie and Can!  I thought I had let go, some.......I fooled myself.

I don't think we can ever let it go completely..................the injustice was too deep

Rest in Peace Caylee

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #887 on: November 19, 2011, 08:11:59 PM »

Those jurors are even more disgraceful than I had initially thought.  Never a reaction whatsoever from any of them, EVER, regarding Caylee. The photos of Caylee's skull at the crime scene, or even at Dr. G's, phased them not one iota.  The murder weapon was in plain sight, the murder weapon was solely connected to Casey, and they turned a blind eye to factual evidence and justice......every step of the way.  There will never be any justification for their verdict, no matter how hard they try to spin it.  They were just as bad as Casey, imo, as they all were only self serving. Give me this, I deserve that and then they turned around and chit all over Caylee and the justice system so they could go home.....or to Disney World with extra cash in their pockets, as some did.

One of my favorite parts of the book was when Jeff stated that Cindy chose Casey over Caylee. We all know that, but again, it is now in print forever for  the world to see.....forever.  So good luck with any type of foundation you want to set up, Cindy.  Grandparent rights?  HA!  Once a grandparent, always a grandparent....even in death and especially when murdered.  IMO, you showed and continue to show the world just what that title means to you.....ABSOLUTELY NOTHING EXCEPT HOW TO LINE YOUR POCKETS.  You are a disgrace Cindy....as a grandmother and as a human being.  So go ahead, stay in your imaginary denial, keep chiting all over your granddaughter and see where that all gets you.  If you ever see your murdering daughter again, it will only be to use and hurt you even more.  That is your daughter, it will always be the way your daughter acts......and you deserve every bit of what she will dish your way....and then some.   Keep posing for pictures, with that huge smile on your face, like you did at Caylee's disposal sight (you sick biotch) in attempts to line your pockets.  Keep on showing the world just how much Caylee meant to you.  We read you loud and clear.  I have no idea how you can live with yourself. 

Hi Tups......I don't want to get angry all over again....so I am taking it slowly.  My disgust and anger towards Judge Perry and the jurors was so deep just thinking of them letting her walk made me physically ill.
I know, I had to step away from SM for awhile because of those same feelings.  Time did help, or at least I thought it did, and after reading Jeff's book, it all came rushing back.....every emotion I went through for 3 years, ending with more anger than I thought I was holding.  I don't know if I will ever completely get over that anger, either.  Hopefully, more time will ease it down for me. One thing for sure, as I'm sure it's the same for you and all Monkeys, Caylee will forever be in my heart and thoughts.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #888 on: November 19, 2011, 08:12:59 PM »

I don't think we can ever let it go completely..................the injustice was too deep

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #889 on: November 19, 2011, 08:19:51 PM »

I always loved this photo of Caylee. 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #890 on: November 19, 2011, 08:38:44 PM »

I know, I had to step away from SM for awhile because of those same feelings.  Time did help, or at least I thought it did, and after reading Jeff's book, it all came rushing back.....every emotion I went through for 3 years, ending with more anger than I thought I was holding.  I don't know if I will ever completely get over that anger, either.  Hopefully, more time will ease it down for me. One thing for sure, as I'm sure it's the same for you and all Monkeys, Caylee will forever be in my heart and thoughts.

Caylee consumed my life...a big part of it...for 3 years....we can't just say those 3 years never happened...I had to find a way to compartmentalize it....but there are triggers that bring it all right to the forefront in a flash....Caylee needed all of us to love her because her mother killed her and her grandparents and uncle didn't love her enough to ensure justice for her.

We just had a young mother beat her 13 months old to death, threw his naked body in a park, go back home and went to bed and then called and reported him missing....yeah right...the police  had a confession in less that 12 hours. I firmly believe that there have been more and more young mothers killing their children because of the not guilty verdict.  As soon as I heard the time line the mother gave, I knew she had killed the baby.....I was getting ready to go and join in the search when the news came that a baby's body had been found less than a mile from baby Tyler's home.

The actions and the results of the inaction of Perry and the jurors have long arms.

http://www.southcountytimes.com/Articles-Breaking-News-i-2011-11-11-177836.114137-Affton-Mother-Charged-In-Death-Of-Tyler-Dasher.html

Rest in Peace Caylee

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #891 on: November 19, 2011, 08:50:28 PM »

Sunny I agree with you that more copy cat murders of little ones have occurred since the murder.  And it upsets me that Caylee's Law is being shot down by some states, INCLUDING Florida.  All these things are just saying that a child means nothing in/to our society and the evil ones are acting on that.  I wonder if there will ever come a time when the laws acknowledge the preciousness of children.....but it's not looking that way.  Gee, if you live in California, with the over crowding of the jails, you can commit almost any crime and only receive a slap on the wrist.  So sad.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #892 on: November 19, 2011, 08:53:37 PM »

Caylee consumed my life...a big part of it...for 3 years....we can't just say those 3 years never happened...I had to find a way to compartmentalize it....but there are triggers that bring it all right to the forefront in a flash....Caylee needed all of us to love her because her mother killed her and her grandparents and uncle didn't love her enough to ensure justice for her.

We just had a young mother beat her 13 months old to death, threw his naked body in a park, go back home and went to bed and then called and reported him missing....yeah right...the police  had a confession in less that 12 hours. I firmly believe that there have been more and more young mothers killing their children because of the not guilty verdict.  As soon as I heard the time line the mother gave, I knew she had killed the baby.....I was getting ready to go and join in the search when the news came that a baby's body had been found less than a mile from baby Tyler's home.

The actions and the results of the inaction of Perry and the jurors have long arms.

http://www.southcountytimes.com/Articles-Breaking-News-i-2011-11-11-177836.114137-Affton-Mother-Charged-In-Death-Of-Tyler-Dasher.html

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12360.0

We've been following Tyler's case. 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #893 on: November 19, 2011, 08:55:07 PM »

Sunny I agree with you that more copy cat murders of little ones have occurred since the murder.  And it upsets me that Caylee's Law is being shot down by some states, INCLUDING Florida.  All these things are just saying that a child means nothing in/to our society and the evil ones are acting on that.  I wonder if there will ever come a time when the laws acknowledge the preciousness of children.....but it's not looking that way.  Gee, if you live in California, with the over crowding of the jails, you can commit almost any crime and only receive a slap on the wrist.  So sad.

Tups, I so agree with you....how can anyone vote against Caylee's Law...makes no sense....I think God is gonna get really pissed...and SOON!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #894 on: November 19, 2011, 08:58:32 PM »

I am glad...he deserves it...The outpouring locally has been impressive.....and brought attention to our Crisis Nurseries.....

http://www.crisisnurserykids.org/

Rest in Peace Caylee

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #895 on: November 19, 2011, 09:09:36 PM »

I am glad...he deserves it...The outpouring locally has been impressive.....and brought attention to our Crisis Nurseries.....

Sounds like a wonderful organization!   

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #896 on: November 19, 2011, 09:11:55 PM »

Sounds like a wonderful organization!   

It is.....no child has to be beat to death....well I am off for the evening....great talking with you..see ya later

Rest in Peace Caylee

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #897 on: November 20, 2011, 06:35:37 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-drg-special-20111119,0,3346894.story

Dr. G revisits Casey Anthony science in TLC special

By Hal Boedeker, Orlando Sentinel Television Writer
6:40 p.m. EST, November 19, 2011

Dr. Jan Garavaglia says she wanted to be done with the Casey Anthony case.

"I never wanted to think about that case again, but I keep getting asked about it," said the chief medical examiner of Orange and Osceola counties, who testified at the murder trial last summer.

So the star of "Dr. G: Medical Examiner" is taping a TLC special on the Anthony case that will premiere Jan. 1.

"It's more about my take on the science I was involved in," Garavaglia said.

::snipping2::

But when asked to comment on the upcoming television special, defense attorney Jose Baez took the opportunity to blast Garavaglia's science, as he did at trial.

"Dr. G needs a TV special to explain her science because her testimony was not based on science," Baez said in an email. "All three reasons she used to give her 'opinion' that it was a homicide did not require any medical training whatsoever. That is why the jury rejected it."

Will the defense be represented in the TLC show? "It's not about the defense," Garavaglia said.

Instead, Garavaglia said she sees the program as a chance to offer a rebuttal.

"Things got out there that I wasn't able to answer," she said. "People don't understand how dry these bones were. I think that got lost in the trial. We're revisiting the science. I think some of it got confused in the spin."

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: November 20, 2011, 07:05:12 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-drg-special-20111119,0,3346894.story
Garavaglia scoffed at hearing that Baez plans to address the American Academy of Forensic Sciences' annual meeting in Atlanta in February.

"I found it outrageous," Garavaglia said. "I know what we said was scientifically based from this office. I find it disturbing they would invite Jose Baez to a scientific meeting."

Baez will speak at three sessions, according to the group's website. One is called "Fantasy of Forensics: How Junk Science Failed to Persuade the Jury in the Casey Anthony Case." Another session is titled "Flawed Forensics: Recognizing and Challenging Misleading Forensic Evidence and Disingenuous Expert Testimony."

As for her special, Garavaglia said she was taking a low-key approach to the program and plans to make it her last word on the Anthony case.

"I just want to set the record straight about what happened."

Dr.G has more knowledge in her pinky finger than Baez will ever have. 
Baez needs to shut his pie hole.
We know that little witch was guilty then,is today and will be tomorrow.The truth does not change.
We all know about the plea deal discussion.
One day the truth will come out about that jury too.IMO

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #899 on: November 20, 2011, 07:12:12 AM »

Tupelo,there's gonna be some interesting comments to that article.   
http://discussions.orlandosentinel.com/20/orlnews/os-casey-anthony-drg-special-20111119/10
 ::snipping2::stuckinri at 5:21 AM November 20, 2011

I want the 'real killer of Caylee' found and arrested.   It's unacceptable to allow this case to just go away and not be resolved.   Hey, jury - you're the ones that rejected all the evidence presented - you go and find out who killed this child.  You didn't believe what was put in front of you then find the killer.   Jose Baez swindled you guys, do you also fall for the Nigerian scams you get in your emails.   You are a bunch of degenerates.

Floridianchic at 4:03 AM November 20, 2011

"Dr. G needs a TV special to explain her science because her testimony was not based on science,".......LMAO!...Baez not only looks like a Dumba$$..but confirms it everytime he opens his mouth....unearned arrogant salesman.....

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.