March 28, 2024, 11:54:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #11 10/19/11 - 11/22/11  (Read 277228 times)
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #940 on: November 21, 2011, 09:01:24 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/11/jose-baez-to-geraldo-i-dont-know-when-casey-anthony-will-appear-on-tv.html
Jose Baez to Geraldo: I don’t know when Casey Anthony will appear on TV
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Fox News Channel, George and Cindy Anthony, Geraldo Rivera, Jose Baez — posted by halboedeker on November, 21 2011 10:33 AM
Discuss This: Comments(65) |

When might Casey Anthony surface and appear on television?

“That I don’t know. It’s completely and totally up to her,” defense attorney Jose Baez said on Geraldo Rivera’s Fox News Channel show last night.

Baez took to “Geraldo at Large” to answer claims by former prosecutor Jeff Ashton in a book about the Casey Anthony trial.
 ::snipping2::

Baez said he did not desperately seek a plea deal during the trial, but prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick did approach him about one.

“We spoke about it. It was basically her pleading to count three,” Baez said, which was aggravated manslaughter of a child.

“We would have a conference with the judge, and he would tell us what he would sentence her to,” Baez said. ” All she had to do was consider it, and Casey looked us all in the eye, and basically said, ‘I’m innocent. I’m not pleading to anything and I won’t consider it.’ That’s why we had to stop trial to ensure she was competent to proceed.”

Anthony was later acquitted of murder in the 2008 death of her daughter, Caylee. She is serving a year’s probation somewhere in Florida for check fraud.

Baez dismissed Ashton’s claim that Baez had been sadistic in telling Cindy Anthony that the state was investigating her husband, George, in Caylee’s death and disappearance. Ashton said saying there was an investigation was “100 percent false” and “a huge lie that just cruel.”

Baez responded: “I don’t know how it could be a cruel lie when it was absolutely true. … They were clearly investigating him.”

Baez said he might write a book, if the situation was right, to share unknown facets of the trial.
Please, let me translate for ya'll.  If someone is willing to pay Bozo a boatload of money, he'll fill up a few pages with more lies and smartazz comments about the A's, the pros, the media, the boyfriends, the female friends, KC's victims, and maybe even call her a lying slut a few more times.  Frankly, I don't think the world needs toilet paper that's that expensive.  I certainly know I wouldn't spend any money on it. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Nuna
Scared Monkey

« Reply #941 on: November 21, 2011, 10:47:18 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/11/jose-baez-to-geraldo-i-dont-know-when-casey-anthony-will-appear-on-tv.html
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Fox News Channel, George and Cindy Anthony, Geraldo Rivera, Jose Baez — posted by halboedeker on November, 21 2011 10:33 AM

“That I don’t know. It’s completely and totally up to her,” defense attorney Jose Baez said on Geraldo Rivera’s Fox News Channel show last night.

Baez took to “Geraldo at Large” to answer claims by former prosecutor Jeff Ashton in a book about the Casey Anthony trial.

Baez said he did not desperately seek a plea deal during the trial, but prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick did approach him about one.

“We spoke about it. It was basically her pleading to count three,” Baez said, which was aggravated manslaughter of a child.

“We would have a conference with the judge, and he would tell us what he would sentence her to,” Baez said. ” All she had to do was consider it, and Casey looked us all in the eye, and basically said, ‘I’m innocent. I’m not pleading to anything and I won’t consider it.’ That’s why we had to stop trial to ensure she was competent to proceed.”

Anthony was later acquitted of murder in the 2008 death of her daughter, Caylee. She is serving a year’s probation somewhere in Florida for check fraud.

Baez dismissed Ashton’s claim that Baez had been sadistic in telling Cindy Anthony that the state was investigating her husband, George, in Caylee’s death and disappearance. Ashton said saying there was an investigation was “100 percent false” and “a huge lie that just cruel.”

Baez responded: “I don’t know how it could be a cruel lie when it was absolutely true. … They were clearly investigating him.”

Baez said he might write a book, if the situation was right, to share unknown facets of the trial.
Please, let me translate for ya'll.  If someone is willing to pay Bozo a boatload of money, he'll fill up a few pages with more lies and smartazz comments about the A's, the pros, the media, the boyfriends, the female friends, KC's victims, and maybe even call her a lying slut a few more times.  Frankly, I don't think the world needs toilet paper that's that expensive.  I certainly know I wouldn't spend any money on it. 

My thoughts exactly.  If he thinks he can make more than JA's book, maybe....Won't happen in my opinion. 
Nuna
Scared Monkey

« Reply #942 on: November 21, 2011, 10:51:00 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/r/29824711/detail.html
Zenaida Gonzalez To Be Deposed Tuesday
Gonzalez Suing Casey Anthony For Defamation
POSTED: 2:19 pm EST November 21, 2011
UPDATED: 2:56 pm EST November 21, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The woman who filed a lawsuit against Casey Anthony for defamation will be deposed Tuesday despite attempts to keep her from answering questions.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/29824711/detail.html#ixzz1eNGFqR21

Can she take the 5th like snotrag did??

I don't know.
I would show in sunglasses and a wig and refuse to open my mouth.To he!! with all of them. 

All she has to ever say is, "I don't know".  Any attorney worth their salt would tell her that.  It's very effective.  Play dumb.... 
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #943 on: November 21, 2011, 10:57:46 PM »

My thoughts exactly.  If he thinks he can make more than JA's book, maybe....Won't happen in my opinion. 

Good evening Monkeys,   I read a lot.  I sometimes am desperate enough to read labels on soup cans.  I would never be desperate enough to read anything Baez writes.  I never read fiction. 

I was sort of watching Rivera last night when he announced his next guest would be Baez.  I turned off the TV before he flashed on the screen.  He has nothing to say that I wish to hear.  He is pond scum as far as I'm concerned, and his pal Geraldo, too.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #944 on: November 21, 2011, 11:14:47 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-jeff-ashton-book-signing-20111121,0,7311253.story

Cheers greet former prosecutor Jeff Ashton at Orlando library as he discusses Casey Anthony book
Susan Jacobson, Orlando Sentinel
9:44 p.m. EST, November 21, 2011

Rarely has losing a big legal case been such a good career move.

Jeff Ashton, the former prosecutor turned author, has become a celebrity in the wake of the Casey Anthony murder trial.

On Monday night, a standing-room crowd of more than 300 fans showed up at the Orlando Public Library's main branch downtown to cheer Ashton and listen to a brief talk, followed by a question-and-answer session.

Many of them clutched copies of Ashton's book, "Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony," which went on sale last week. The shop at the library sold all 98 copies it received and had to turn people away.

After Ashton spoke for about 40 minutes, dozens of well-wishers stood in line for up an hour to have him sign their books and shake their hands.

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #945 on: November 21, 2011, 11:47:50 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-jeff-ashton-book-signing-20111121,0,7311253.story

Cheers greet former prosecutor Jeff Ashton at Orlando library as he discusses Casey Anthony book

Jeff Ashton, the former prosecutor turned author, has become a celebrity in the wake of the Casey Anthony murder trial.

On Monday night, a standing-room crowd of more than 300 fans showed up at the Orlando Public Library's main branch downtown to cheer Ashton and listen to a brief talk, followed by a question-and-answer session.

Many of them clutched copies of Ashton's book, "Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony," which went on sale last week. The shop at the library sold all 98 copies it received and had to turn people away.

After Ashton spoke for about 40 minutes, dozens of well-wishers stood in line for up an hour to have him sign their books and shake their hands.

Ashton used his characteristic humor and bite to answer several questions, including one about whether Anthony could be held accountable if she confessed to killing Caylee. No, he replied, because of the double-jeopardy rule.

"But she's not going to do that," he said. "Don't even think about it. She couldn't lie straight in bed."

I love him a little bit more!!

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: November 21, 2011, 11:51:23 PM »

<snipped> from the above article:
"I think he's an awesome attorney," said Lauren Steele, 43, an office administrator in the State Attorney's Office who worked with Ashton for nearly two decades and brought a book for him to sign. "I'm proud of him. I'm happy for him."

Ashton used his characteristic humor and bite to answer several questions, including one about whether Anthony could be held accountable if she confessed to killing Caylee. No, he replied, because of the double-jeopardy rule.

"But she's not going to do that," he said. "Don't even think about it. She couldn't lie straight in bed."
<snipped>

I would have loved to have been there to get my book signed too.

I admire Jeff and wish him the very best.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #947 on: November 22, 2011, 04:37:35 AM »

I love him a little bit more!!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #948 on: November 22, 2011, 05:02:14 AM »

I saw Baez on Geraldo. For those of you who missed it or chose not to watch, I can attest that he's just as smarmy as he ever was.

He still has that "Oh, I'm so above aboard, while looking really stupid" air about him. I just cannot believe that ugly little ewok won the case for "Mother of the Year".   Rolling Eyes
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: November 22, 2011, 06:08:39 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/november/347480/Zenaida-Gonzalez-faces-questioning-today-by-Casey-Anthonys-civil-attorney
Zenaida Gonzalez faces questioning today by Casey Anthony's civil attorney
By Adam Longo, Reporter
Last Updated: Tuesday, November 22, 2011 5:23 AM

ORLANDO --

Casey Anthony's legal troubles continue, but what do we really know about the woman who claims Casey ruined her life?

Zenaida Gonzalez will sit down Tuesday with lawyers and get her side of the story on record.

After that happens, we should know a lot more about the woman suing Casey Anthony because of the questions that will be asked behind these doors.

A woman named Zenaida Gonzalez brought a lawsuit against Casey Anthony in September of 2008.

She claims Casey ruined her reputation when Casey told police a woman by the same name had kidnapped her 2-year-old daughter Caylee.

Casey sat for her deposition already, though she didn't say anything except to invoke her 5th amendment right.

“I'm sick of Casey Anthony getting special treatment. Not having to face civil justice,” said Keith Mitnik, attorney for Gonzalez.

Tuesday, the deposition is scheduled to begin at 9 a.m.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #950 on: November 22, 2011, 09:22:25 AM »

Prayers going up for Zenaida today as she has to deal with a situation she never asked for. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #951 on: November 22, 2011, 09:26:33 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/november/347480/Zenaida-Gonzalez-faces-questioning-today-by-Casey-Anthonys-civil-attorney
Zenaida Gonzalez faces questioning today by Casey Anthony's civil attorney
By Adam Longo, Reporter
Last Updated: Tuesday, November 22, 2011 5:23 AM

ORLANDO --

Casey Anthony's legal troubles continue, but what do we really know about the woman who claims Casey ruined her life?

Zenaida Gonzalez will sit down Tuesday with lawyers and get her side of the story on record.

After that happens, we should know a lot more about the woman suing Casey Anthony because of the questions that will be asked behind these doors.

A woman named Zenaida Gonzalez brought a lawsuit against Casey Anthony in September of 2008.

She claims Casey ruined her reputation when Casey told police a woman by the same name had kidnapped her 2-year-old daughter Caylee.

Casey sat for her deposition already, though she didn't say anything except to invoke her 5th amendment right.

“I'm sick of Casey Anthony getting special treatment. Not having to face civil justice,” said Keith Mitnik, attorney for Gonzalez.

Tuesday, the deposition is scheduled to begin at 9 a.m.
I don't know what I think about all this. Zenaida's depo is today, still no depo from the murderer, which should have gone first. The trial is scheduled for April next year......yet we have no idea when the ruling will be on the appeal for the 4 counts of lying. Zenaida has had this case since 2008....there is never any justice for those involved with the killer. ZG will never see any money from this but it's so wrong not to have her name cleared as Caylee's kidnapper. She has had death threats just like the murderer. Zenaida will always have to look over her shoulder and live in fear that some crazy will attack her, or worse, and she has children that could be in danger as well. I'm so disgusted in the way everything has been handled since the verdict. I know life isn't fair, but come on.....how is it that one miserable excuse for a human being gets all the privileges when she alone has caused so much destruction?  moo

I'd like to see ZG not answer any questions just to shove it back in their face. But only the guilty hide and lie and ZG is guilty of nothing!  I wish her all the best.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #952 on: November 22, 2011, 09:27:00 AM »

Prayers going up for Zenaida today as she has to deal with a situation she never asked for. 
Amen.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #953 on: November 22, 2011, 09:29:01 AM »

I can't begin to imagine what it would be like to have your personal life turned upside down like Zenaida has, thanks to Casey, the child murdering, lying, conniving b&%$#.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #954 on: November 22, 2011, 10:00:05 AM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #955 on: November 22, 2011, 10:12:28 AM »

I walked in on the end of the Keith Ablow interview on the Today Show and I just want to hurl. He is totally blaming everything on G & C. He said something like the night that Cindy threatened to take Caylee, Casey left with her to spare her from the tortures of her grandparents. The Bella Vita tattoo means that Caylee had a beautiful life without being affected by G & C. (paraphrasing here) Casey didn't take Caylee to spare her the tortures....she left with her to torture her, herself. Some people need to STFU and quit going for the almighty dollar at the expense of a murdered 2 year old. 

When the video comes up, I'll post it here.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: November 22, 2011, 10:19:06 AM »

Amen.  an angelic monkey

~ Peter Frampton
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #957 on: November 22, 2011, 10:28:34 AM »

I just found this site from a comment on the Today Show.  http://caseyanthonyisinnocent.com/

wissa
Casey Anthony reccomends this book on her website: Casey Anthony is innocent.com.. She is behind it in some way. I dont know if she was paid or money was somehow funneled through someone else, but she doesnt post anything on there that doesnt benefit her in some way. So keep that in mind if you buy it... Of coarse if you want to leave a comment on the website, they screen and will not let you post anything derogatory including your opinion..... She even thanks all her supporters. Ridiculous, but it is in TRUE casey style.....To try and make herself look better and I think it makes her look even more ridiculous..... ~~~~~REST IN PEACE CAYLEE MARIE ANTHONY~~~~~YOUR IN GODS ARMS NOW~~~~~

#2 - Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:55 AM EST

http://discuss.today.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/11/21/8933709-bestselling-author-goes-inside-the-mind-of-casey-anthony#comments

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #958 on: November 22, 2011, 10:30:09 AM »

I walked in on the end of the Keith Ablow interview on the Today Show and I just want to hurl. He is totally blaming everything on G & C. He said something like the night that Cindy threatened to take Caylee, Casey left with her to spare her from the tortures of her grandparents. The Bella Vita tattoo means that Caylee had a beautiful life without being affected by G & C. (paraphrasing here) Casey didn't take Caylee to spare her the tortures....she left with her to torture her, herself. Some people need to STFU and quit going for the almighty dollar at the expense of a murdered 2 year old. 

Thanks Tupelo.
I think we are both in the same mood today. 
It is infuriating that little witch hasn't paid for anything,and I have a lot of sympathy for ZG,and see her getting the shaft too.No one has held Casey Anthony responsible for anything she has ever done.For some reason she is untouchable,and enough of the blame game.
Casey is an adult and she knows right from wrong.....just doesn't give a chit.She is just like Joran Vandersloot in my opinion,and we know what he is capable of. 

~ Peter Frampton
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #959 on: November 22, 2011, 10:31:55 AM »

Thanks Tupelo.
I think we are both in the same mood today. 
It is infuriating that little witch hasn't paid for anything,and I have a lot of sympathy for ZG,and see her getting the shaft too.No one has held Casey Anthony responsible for anything she has ever done.For some reason she is untouchable,and enough of the blame game.
Casey is an adult and she knows right from wrong.....just doesn't give a chit.She is just like Joran Vandersloot in my opinion,and we know what he is capable of. 

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.