March 29, 2024, 06:00:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NORTHERN ROSE needs all the prayers she can get  (Read 26049 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #120 on: November 28, 2011, 09:31:40 PM »

thinking of you and sons NorthernRose... an angelic monkey

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: November 28, 2011, 10:23:17 PM »

thinking of you and sons NorthernRose... an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #122 on: November 30, 2011, 09:53:23 PM »

Northern - I was so glad to get a chance to pop in here and find out you have such good news! I will keep the prayers coming.  an angelic monkey

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: November 30, 2011, 10:07:38 PM »

We are so grateful for all the prayers , thank you all so very much.  Had to take accident son for xrays this afternoon on his ribs and lungs as he is starting to have problems breathing and they want to rule out a blood clot in the lung that was punctured. 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: December 01, 2011, 04:10:26 PM »

We are so grateful for all the prayers , thank you all so very much.  Had to take accident son for xrays this afternoon on his ribs and lungs as he is starting to have problems breathing and they want to rule out a blood clot in the lung that was punctured. 

I'm continuing to hold your family in my thoughts and prayers.   an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: December 02, 2011, 10:33:41 PM »

Sending prayers.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #126 on: December 06, 2011, 04:48:38 AM »

NorthernRose, continue in prayer for you and your family.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #127 on: January 12, 2012, 11:30:25 AM »

Good news to share.  Back xray this week was good and he should be able to start physio in the next few weeks.  One step at a time literally.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #128 on: January 12, 2012, 11:45:51 AM »

Good news to share.  Back xray this week was good and he should be able to start physio in the next few weeks.  One step at a time literally.
Great news . . . continued prayers!
 an angelic monkey

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: January 14, 2012, 04:43:41 PM »

Thank you for sharing the good news with us Northern Rose.  I'll continue to keep you and your sons in my thoughts and prayers.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: February 03, 2012, 02:26:37 PM »

Boys are each getting stronger and making progress.  I am starting to get anxious about court which is getting close.  Wondering if I can keep it together so I do not need to get bailed out.  Still can not believe the POS is pleading not guilty.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: February 03, 2012, 05:57:55 PM »

Boys are each getting stronger and making progress.  I am starting to get anxious about court which is getting close.  Wondering if I can keep it together so I do not need to get bailed out. Still can not believe the POS is pleading not guilty.

Great news about your sons making progress.  
Hang in there Northern Rose!  I can't imagine what you've been through, and knowing you have to stay strong to get through with court.  Keeping you and your sons in my thoughts and prayers.   an angelic monkey

If I were in your place, I'd be wondering about the possibility of needing bail too. 
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 06:08:57 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: February 03, 2012, 06:19:03 PM »

Boys are each getting stronger and making progress.  I am starting to get anxious about court which is getting close.  Wondering if I can keep it together so I do not need to get bailed out.  Still can not believe the POS is pleading not guilty.
Continued prayers for you and your family.  an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: February 03, 2012, 07:03:51 PM »

Rose,

Prayers for continued recovery for your sons and strength for you.   an angelic monkey

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #134 on: February 03, 2012, 07:22:04 PM »

Northern Rose  It's been a long hard road for you and the family. I am so happy to hear things are getting better. Continued prayers for you all. Last I heard the Monkey Bail account was full and Trimm has the jet on stand bye. Just give a holler if you need it.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #135 on: February 22, 2012, 12:42:50 PM »

Northern Rose  It's been a long hard road for you and the family. I am so happy to hear things are getting better. Continued prayers for you all. Last I heard the Monkey Bail account was full and Trimm has the jet on stand bye. Just give a holler if you need it.
Indeed~

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #136 on: March 04, 2012, 08:51:12 AM »

I am so glad that things are going in the right direction.  If you feel the need to get bailed out I hear the monkey bail fund is full and the jet is ready! 

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.