April 23, 2024, 07:54:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #639 6/13 - 6/15/2007  (Read 159663 times)
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #120 on: June 13, 2007, 08:36:56 PM »

Did everyone leave to go try out my recipes?   Laughing
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #121 on: June 13, 2007, 08:39:21 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"

Only the monkeys with a death wish. Razz

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #122 on: June 13, 2007, 08:40:47 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
Quote from: "*******"
Either they stopped receiving paychecks from the ATA or someone tipped them off. IMO

PIG ALERT!!

Ya know, every time I see Joran's picture I think Pig Boy for some reason.  Probably just because those two nostrils always seem to be pointed straight at the camera.  Then again it could have to do with him being a pig.  Just not sure....
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #123 on: June 13, 2007, 08:42:30 PM »

Quote from: "Shell"

Only the monkeys with a death wish. Razz

That's a valid point!  lol lol lol

It would be quicker to just have a cholesterol IV!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #124 on: June 13, 2007, 08:43:40 PM »

I have broken a promise about going over to FOB..
Holey Moley ! ! Has that gone to heck ! !
I guess it will just fold and die a well deserved death ... that has to be the worst I have read anywhere in a long time.. anyone serious will just leave out of a sense of shame Embarassed  for being associated with the place... I am ashamed  Embarassed  Embarassed for even going there..
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: June 13, 2007, 08:44:27 PM »

None, if you're still around, sorry I missed out on the cupcakes! I'll take a rain check and get one of those SOMETIME.

I second the motion that space be made for Trapenberg in the Rogue's Gallery. No doubt.

Easy, better be careful about that specific kind of "investigation", that type of thing could get you arrested for stalking in some places LOL. The weirdo shoe thieves out there make life harder for everyone, don't they?

I really missed our Cage while I was gone... good to be back with y'all!

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #126 on: June 13, 2007, 08:44:47 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"

The day after ? But Paulus was buying into the drop off story..
But no one knew she was missing...
But But But..............
Gimme the hammer and gavel... Guilty Guilty Guilty

hahahaha Kat_Gram. It's all there. When you link it all together the stories that some are telling are blown by the people they are covering for. It's actually quite funny, but there is a human being involved here and that makes it hardly comical.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #127 on: June 13, 2007, 08:46:19 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
I have broken a promise about going over to FOB..
Holey Moley ! ! Has that gone to heck ! !
I guess it will just fold and die a well deserved death ... that has to be the worst I have read anywhere in a long time.. anyone serious will just leave out of a sense of shame Embarassed  for being associated with the place... I am ashamed  Embarassed  Embarassed for even going there..

Makes ya want to take a hot bath, doesn't it?

It was always bad, but now some of the regulars are really showing their true colors.  Sick shade of puke!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: June 13, 2007, 08:46:34 PM »

The ATA and AHATA could be recalling the troops who were strategically placed on Natalee forums for the sole purpose of erecting smokescreens to obscure the truth regarding the involvement Joran and Paulus in the the events of the morning when Natalee Holloway went missing.

I do believe that those smokescreens are going to be blown away with the release of Beth Twitty's book and ... the investigation will be exposed for what it is ... corrupt and ... the main suspects will be exposed for what they are ... guilty. According to the Book which is my foundation in life ... words can be as powerful as a "two edged" sword.

Janet

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=615&start=20

ARUBA'S ROGUE GALLERY:
THE CORRUPT ARUBA GOVERNMENT AND DUTCH JUDICIARY- A HISTORY OF DECEPTION IN THE CASE OF MISSING TEEN NATALEE HOLLOWAY  

Prime Minister Nelson Oduber presents “anti incorrect news” committee
by A.M. Digital

Posted: Jun 30, 2005 17:21 UTC

ORANJESTAD - At the weekly Government press conference Prime Minister Oduber officially presented a committee that was just appointed and with the task to minimize the effect of all the negative and incorrect information that is being disseminated on Aruba in connection with the disappearance of the American student Natalee Holloway.

<snipped>

"The committee has been working for some time behind the screens without too much publicity, and function on behalf of the people of Aruba in order to minimize the impact of the negative news that is being sent out”

Jonesboro Sun
June 29, 2007

JONESBORO -- The mother of a missing 18-year old girl said Sunday afternoon that the disappearance has helped motivate her to talk about issues involving safety and visiting foreign countries.

Beth Holloway Twitty -- whose daughter, Natalee Holloway, disappeared in May 2005 in Aruba and whose disappearance sparked international news coverage -- addressed nearly 400 people in Riceland Hall at the Arkansas State University Fowler Center.

Twitty recalled the first days after her daughter's disappearance and the actions of the Aruban government.

"We did everything we could in looking for her. There was a government coverup, and it has been documented," Twitty contended.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: June 13, 2007, 08:46:42 PM »

Thinking about Arlene's cousin (G. Wever) being taken in for questioning, about a charge of heavy battery against Natalee Holloway. As I recall, the news around that time was..."Arrest Made in the Natalee Holloway case" Am i remembering this correctly? They don't just drag people in and question them with those kinds of accusations without having some sort of reason, do they? What on earth did happen that night, and how many were involved?

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #130 on: June 13, 2007, 08:47:23 PM »

Either they stopped receiving paychecks from the ATA or someone tipped them off. IMO

PIG ALERT!!

Frank, do you know what a hossa is?

It's a pig that don't fly straight!

That's my Scarface improv.  Very Happy

+++

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #131 on: June 13, 2007, 08:48:16 PM »

Has anyone been following the Stepha Henry case?  What can we do to help that family?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #132 on: June 13, 2007, 08:51:03 PM »

Has anyone been following the Stepha Henry case?  What can we do to help that family?

from the 'oh Henry' candy bar fortune? or is this another Henry?

+++

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #133 on: June 13, 2007, 08:51:53 PM »

More than a hot bath is required afer reading that stuff over there. true colors, probably.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: June 13, 2007, 08:52:25 PM »

Quote from: "Blonde"
Tamikosmom

If you need any files or pictures about this case please ask.
 I have saved everything in three different locations
just in case
Blonde

Blonde ... Thank you.

I would appreciate having a boo.  You can contact me through PM at T4N.

Thanks again.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: June 13, 2007, 08:54:06 PM »

Thinking about Arlene's cousin (G. Wever) being taken in for questioning, about a charge of heavy battery against Natalee Holloway. As I recall, the news around that time was..."Arrest Made in the Natalee Holloway case" Am i remembering this correctly? They don't just drag people in and question them with those kinds of accusations without having some sort of reason, do they? What on earth did happen that night, and how many were involved?

In the actual crime I would say there were between 5 and 10 people were present.

1. Joran
2. Paulus
3. Deepak
4. Satish
5. Freddy
6. Guido
7. Koen
8. Sander
9. Jaime
10. GVC

People don't sweat like a pig, lose their cell phones, sleep with their mother and pee their pants if they aren't directly involved.
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: June 13, 2007, 08:56:27 PM »

PIG ALERT!!

Ya know, every time I see Joran's picture I think Pig Boy for some reason.  Probably just because those two nostrils always seem to be pointed straight at the camera.  Then again it could have to do with him being a pig.  Just not sure....

Like Mother Like Son.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #137 on: June 13, 2007, 08:56:35 PM »

That bothers me too!  They drag this guy (?) in and put forth some heavy charges and this was happening in the Netherlands, not Aruba.  Out of no where this top notch homosexual lawyer pops up and things get shut down immediately.  Then the parents send out a letter to the Aryan nation.  WTF?

Made me think someone didn’t want their little love nest with teenage boys upset by prying eyes.

Hmmmmmmm……..
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #138 on: June 13, 2007, 08:56:40 PM »

Quote from: "San"

In the actual crime I would say there were between 5 and 10 people were present.

1. Joran
2. Paulus
3. Deepak
4. Satish
5. Freddy
6. Guido
7. Koen
8. Sander
9. Jaime
10. GVC

People don't sweat like a pig, lose their cell phones, sleep with their mother and pee their pants if they aren't directly involved.

ROFLMFAO Laughing

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #139 on: June 13, 2007, 08:57:49 PM »

Party at the Sloots, could well have been that many Sans.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.