March 28, 2024, 10:14:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #639 6/13 - 6/15/2007  (Read 159156 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #260 on: June 14, 2007, 12:55:20 AM »

Friends of mine, their Opa  ( who is here now ) was shot at going over the Berlin Wall when it was first being built. My family had relatives who could not get exit visas under the USSR. They had to be supported by family here.
We used to get mail that had gone thru the censors ... they used to cut it out, then it would be blacked out . This was during the cold war.
Rant over.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #261 on: June 14, 2007, 12:57:36 AM »

I was lurking and talking on phone and doing laundry--the usual.

If Mr Peaches signed on, maybe that's a good sign?  Maybe Peaches didn't tell him how to post?  I know men don't need directions but maybe he didn't understand how?

Am hoping it meant good news and he just didn't know what to do to post it.

Long, hot day.  Still praying for rain here!

Heading for the Monkey Bunkey!

Goodnight all.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #262 on: June 14, 2007, 12:58:33 AM »

OK, now I am really needing to head out of here to get some shut-eye... I will see y'all later...

Keep the faith Monkeys!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #263 on: June 14, 2007, 12:59:21 AM »

Mrs. Red knowa how to stir it up ! !  Laughing  Laughing
G'nite . And don't dream of being in Cuba, Russia, China. Because that would be a NIGHTMARE .
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: June 14, 2007, 01:00:18 AM »

Good Night, Mrs Red!

Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #265 on: June 14, 2007, 01:01:45 AM »

Cute avatar Anna  Laughing
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #266 on: June 14, 2007, 01:01:57 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Either Peaches or Mrs. Peaches was signed on for a few minutes a bit ago, I don't see them now.

Klaasend
When we do find out ... could you/Red/TOM make a SICKY of some sort at the TOP of the Lounge ... if ya know what I mean
Just wondering  and Thank You

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #267 on: June 14, 2007, 01:02:12 AM »

I wonder if that is Aruba that Anna has in her sights?  It would make an ideal pirates lair.

I particularly liked the items about Aruba joining forces with the Chinese.  There are many articles about how the Chinese deal with people found guilty of corruption and similar crimes by execution.  Off with their heads!
Would like to see them deal with a few of the corrupt ones on the island of crime.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #268 on: June 14, 2007, 01:03:50 AM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Either Peaches or Mrs. Peaches was signed on for a few minutes a bit ago, I don't see them now.

Klaasend
When we do find out ... could you/Red/TOM make a SICKY of some sort at the TOP of the Lounge ... if ya know what I mean

Oldfart - yes..If Peaches or Mr. Peaches gives us an update, I'll make it a sticky up at the top in the Monkey Lounge.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #269 on: June 14, 2007, 01:04:38 AM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
I saw Peaches' name too..... which I hope means things went well..

OK... I need to go to bed...they are praising Micheal Moore on tv and I can't reach the remote.... I hate him and his big mouth.... he sucks and I wish he would have stayed his fat butt in Cuba since he thinks Castro is so great....

1.  My thoughts and prayers are with Peaches and her family

2.  mrs. red ... you have such a way with words regarding your impression of Michael Moore and ... I agree.

Good Night All

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: June 14, 2007, 01:08:40 AM »

THANKS!

Yes, I am keeping an eye on Aruba!

Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #271 on: June 14, 2007, 01:12:42 AM »

NITE, All!

I was also hoping to hear if IBE is OK from her fall but don't see her on tonight.

Sleep well, all Monkeys.

PERSONA NON GRATA

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #272 on: June 14, 2007, 01:16:42 AM »

Mr. Peaches took a detour and posted this on the corruption thread or something like that  Wink :

Hi Monkeys! This is Peaches better half finally sending update on todays "Fun with Surgery" activities. Her laporoscopic right adrenalectomy to resect the adrenal incidentaloma went "very well" according to her Doc. They were able to complete the surgery laporoscopically without having to convert to conventional open surgery so she wil be home tomorrow if they don't kick her out at 3:00 am. She was understandably PO'd that she had to wait in recovery for 4 hours due to a hospital miscue that has something to do with her Doc sending her to extended stay but extended stay having a policy of not allowing adrenalectomy patients. So she had to wait (and wait and wait and wait) for a room. She finally got into her room after 8pm and was only experiencing discomfort from the CO2 they pump into your abdominal cavity so they can see what they're doing during the procedure. Her Doc promised me that while he was in there that he would look around for anything that didn't belong there and he happily reported that there was no sign of any ovarian cancer recurrence. Of course we have to wait for the pathology report to come back from the roughly fist sized mass they removed but adrenal tumors are fairly rare and even one of that size still has about a 70 to 75 % chance of being benign. Her Doc told me that big doesn't necessarily mean bad so I'm praying this will be nothing other than something thats not there any more. I also ran into her Gyn-Onc Doc and he had spoken to her surgeon and seemed very happy that there was no evidence of ovarian cancer growing in there. So all seems well pending her pathology report. She may be well enough to post tomorrow but I can't guarantee anything.

I want to thank all of you for keeping her in your prayers and wishing her well. Y'all (geez I've been in the South a long time) have been great in supporting her and boosting her morale and I thank all of you from the bottom of my heart. Thanks and God bless all of you - her dear Monkey friends. You are all family.

Dan
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #273 on: June 14, 2007, 01:20:32 AM »

Quote from: "oldfart"

Klaasend

Oldfart - yes..If Peaches or Mr. Peaches gives us an update, I'll make it a sticky up at the top in the Monkey Lounge.

Thanks Klaased
I now have a tiny,tiny,tiny idea of what Natalee's family went/is going thru..
I'm not close to Peaches as many of you are ... Still
It Is the Unknown (good or bad) that is making me to climb the walls
Sorry but sometime ya just gotta say what ya gotta say

Peaches
Good or Bad times someone is always there holding you hand.. but you already know that..  {{ HUGS }}

OLdF

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #274 on: June 14, 2007, 01:21:53 AM »

Thank you for bringing that over tcumom, now we can rest easier knowing Peaches is OK and it looks very promising for a positive result.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #275 on: June 14, 2007, 01:22:20 AM »

Klaas ~ I can't find you ~ can you move my message above this post to the sticky like oldfart mentioned?  
I saw Mr. Peaches post and tracked it to the corruption thread at least I think that's where it's sitting....anyway, will you delete this after you read it so I don't seem so goofy.
It's great news about Peaches.  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #276 on: June 14, 2007, 01:24:32 AM »

Quote from: "tcumom"
Klaas ~ I can't find you ~ can you move my message above this post to the sticky like oldfart mentioned?  
I saw Mr. Peaches post and tracked it to the corruption thread at least I think that's where it's sitting....anyway, will you delete this after you read it so I don't seem so goofy.
It's great news about Peaches.  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

I already sticked the post I copied - it's up at the top in the Monkey Lounge  Wink
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: June 14, 2007, 01:25:33 AM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Thank you for bringing that over tcumom, now we can rest easier knowing Peaches is OK and it looks very promising for a positive result.

Oh, I have a good, good feeling about the result.   cheers
Rooscrew
Scared Monkey

« Reply #278 on: June 14, 2007, 01:25:43 AM »

Thanks tcumom & klaas for bringing the news about Peaches, just wonderful news for her.  Will continue to pray for a good report with the mass.

Roos~

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: June 14, 2007, 01:26:36 AM »

tcumom - I left your post where you copied it here since it doesn't blow the margins like mine did.  I put my screen capture of his post in the Monkey Lounge!

Great News!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.