April 18, 2024, 09:24:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #639 6/13 - 6/15/2007  (Read 159598 times)
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #280 on: June 14, 2007, 01:30:12 AM »

Quote from: "tcumom"
Mr. Peaches took a detour and posted this on the corruption thread or something like that  Wink :

Hi Monkeys! This is Peaches better half finally sending update on todays "Fun with Surgery" activities. Her laporoscopic right adrenalectomy to resect the adrenal incidentaloma went "very well" according to her Doc. They were able to complete the surgery laporoscopically without having to convert to conventional open surgery so she wil be home tomorrow if they don't kick her out at 3:00 am. She was understandably PO'd that she had to wait in recovery for 4 hours due to a hospital miscue that has something to do with her Doc sending her to extended stay but extended stay having a policy of not allowing adrenalectomy patients. So she had to wait (and wait and wait and wait) for a room. She finally got into her room after 8pm and was only experiencing discomfort from the CO2 they pump into your abdominal cavity so they can see what they're doing during the procedure. Her Doc promised me that while he was in there that he would look around for anything that didn't belong there and he happily reported that there was no sign of any ovarian cancer recurrence. Of course we have to wait for the pathology report to come back from the roughly fist sized mass they removed but adrenal tumors are fairly rare and even one of that size still has about a 70 to 75 % chance of being benign. Her Doc told me that big doesn't necessarily mean bad so I'm praying this will be nothing other than something thats not there any more. I also ran into her Gyn-Onc Doc and he had spoken to her surgeon and seemed very happy that there was no evidence of ovarian cancer growing in there. So all seems well pending her pathology report. She may be well enough to post tomorrow but I can't guarantee anything.

I want to thank all of you for keeping her in your prayers and wishing her well. Y'all (geez I've been in the South a long time) have been great in supporting her and boosting her morale and I thank all of you from the bottom of my heart. Thanks and God bless all of you - her dear Monkey friends. You are all family.

Dan

tcumom
Thank you for posting this...
Mr. Peaches  thank you.. thank you  for letting us know ..
This sounds like good news

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: June 14, 2007, 01:32:12 AM »

Glad we got good news about Peaches.

I have yet to see a single person grab an inner tube on a beach in Florida and try to sail it across so they could escape the USA and get INTO Cuba.

Maybe we should let Michael Moore TRY.  Wink

Among others.   Wink  Wink

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: June 14, 2007, 01:33:36 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
tcumom - I left your post where you copied it here since it doesn't blow the margins like mine did.  I put my screen capture of his post in the Monkey Lounge!

Great News!

Klaas ~ in my excitement, I left off his last little paragraph thanking everyone....it is so sweet, is it possible for you to add it to the bottom of my post somewhere up above?  Gosh, I was grinning at Mr. Peaches excitement posting in the wrong thread, and then I couldn't even copy the whole thing.  Rolling Eyes  Embarassed  Confused  Very Happy
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: June 14, 2007, 01:33:39 AM »

MR. PEACHES

If you are reading here - we found your post!  Thank you for the update, sounds like good news!

I moved your post to the Monkey Lounge up at the top.

If you click on this link it will take you right to it:

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=1213
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #284 on: June 14, 2007, 01:34:29 AM »

Durn it any way...
I forgot to ask Mr. Peaches to keep us updated..

Hey Monkeys   a little help  please.. in getting this requset out ... please
G'Nite All

SeeeYaByeeee

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: June 14, 2007, 01:37:35 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
tcumom - I left your post where you copied it here since it doesn't blow the margins like mine did.  I put my screen capture of his post in the Monkey Lounge!

Great News!

Klaas ~ in my excitement, I left off his last little paragraph thanking everyone....it is so sweet, is it possible for you to add it to the bottom of my post somewhere up above?  Gosh, I was grinning at Mr. Peaches excitement posting in the wrong thread, and then I couldn't even copy the whole thing.  Rolling Eyes  Embarassed  Confused  Very Happy

Fixed it  Wink
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #286 on: June 14, 2007, 01:53:53 AM »

Klaas ~ what would we do without you!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #287 on: June 14, 2007, 01:58:16 AM »

Klaas ~ what would we do without you!

I think I'm going to ask Red and Tom if I can change the forum around a bit.

Instead of calling this the NH forum, it would be called the Missing Persons forum.  We could have threads for the differen missing persons, the ones that we could actually maybe help the case.  

Natalee Holloway would still be up at the top of the list, unless the case is solved and/or her body is found.  Other names would be under hers.  

What do you think?
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #288 on: June 14, 2007, 01:58:46 AM »

Thanks Klaas.  Now I can concentrate on getting dinner!
BBL to do my "party piece" in the lounge.  Hoping for some news tomorrow and a busier forum.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #289 on: June 14, 2007, 02:07:53 AM »

Klaas - I guess any change would not happen until after the TES water search? Or would you title it "NH and Missing Persons"?
I am thinking that some monkeys returning to post after an absence would not find it easily if the title changed too much.
Usual thread could be for general discussion then we would not get into trouble for being O/T.  Everyone seems to gravitate to this thread regardless and there is not that much activity in the lounge at any one time. JMO

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: June 14, 2007, 02:09:11 AM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Klaas - I guess any change would not happen until after the TES water search? Or would you title it "NH and Missing Persons"?
I am thinking that some monkeys returning to post after an absence would not find it easily if the title changed too much.
Usual thread could be for general discussion then we would not get into trouble for being O/T.  Everyone seems to gravitate to this thread regardless and there is not that much activity in the lounge at any one time. JMO

I'll have to think about it.  Yeah, I wouldn't do anything until after the ocean search.

GOODNIGHT ALL!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #291 on: June 14, 2007, 02:47:08 AM »

Ok.. I kinda fibbed about leaving  Embarassed
Closing all door & windows  Now
But have ask... (hello TOM /RED)  Is there any way we could have an internal  HOST link  for stuff like

http://members.aol.com/t6fannings/minnie.mid
http://nightangelmusic.com/sounds/short/butter1.mid

BTW..
I think Robots would say when  the walls come tumbling down I will be dancing in the street   to  http://www.davespages.co.uk/aob/midi/cs.mid

Embarassed(Robots may look good  BUT I would not be a pretty pic)   Laughing but would be dancing with them NO Matter What

SeeYaaaByee

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #292 on: June 14, 2007, 04:12:57 AM »

Anna and other Good Monkeys Thanks for caring. Am typing with one eye so hope comes out oK

This afternoon was having late lunch out and I'd see that I thought was a flicker in my outer vision of a flourensce (sp) light. about 2 a minute. it increased to one every 3 sec. and someone said I might have a detached retinea (sp)Used the restaurant phone; called eye Dr. couldn't find him. So went home; Found him; he told me to get to UCLA ER right away... so I put out more water, food for dog and cat... they only eat when hungry and now (it's almost 5 pm) with traffic. By this time my eye was closing so I figured it knew what it wanted. I stopped for gas, paid for it and forgot to put it in the car (I thought I was together  Laughing  Laughing driing one eyed_

Anyway, Jules Stein Eye Univ/Institute at UCLA Dr. thinks the gel behind the eye was drying out and started to separate.. am to come back sometime in next month.  Eye shut now.. if I open it now I start to see the white things like in the beginning. So I said oh Heck and put a big glob of Calendula in it.

She wanted to know if I had a trauma recently, but didn't think the fall I had on Thurs. would have been it. Ankle doing fine. IBE is going to bed.

Thanks, Love IBE[/u]

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #293 on: June 14, 2007, 04:23:19 AM »

Funny sideline... checking in they ask me for a name of a friend or relative or next of kin... I first thought of my Monkey friends.. then thought gee, have no relatives, can't liist the Monkey friends, one relative left in Indiana so I put down one of the Vets at the Post for he was the only one whose cell phone, home phone, name I had and he has a car/  Then went to the pay phone and asked him if it was OK in hindsight. He thought he was kind of funny as in ha ha. (and am sure has more than one reason now for me not to kick the bucket now..oops: he'd to find someone to take care of my dog and cat together)

I really almost told her "scaredmonkeys" Glad, I didn't; may have been taken to the psych. Inst. instead of eye Inst. Laughing  Laughing

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #294 on: June 14, 2007, 06:53:04 AM »

Diario
http://www.diarioaruba.com/
Amigoe
http://www.amigoe.com/english/
BonDia
http://www.cspnv.com/
Solo di Pueblo
http://www.solodipueblo.com/
Aruba Today
http://www.arubatoday.com/
24ora
http://www.24ora.com/
Translator:
http://papiamentu.donamaro.nl

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #295 on: June 14, 2007, 07:06:12 AM »

Hi monkeys
I love you all!
Any word on exactly when Tim will be in Aruba? It is this month right?
I have a bad feeling that this may be our last shot. And I hope that if we dont get any results that Beth and Dave will let loose all that they know. I/we have only wanted Natalee. If we could get her back we would be satisfied...but after all this?! No way. How do ya'll feel? If the Dutch with Tim were to give us Natalee (ughh i HATE saying this...give us Natalee in a cage in the ocean) will that be enough? What if we get her but they wrap up the case with no one held responsible? Is that enough for Beth and Dave? Maybe. Is that enough for us? I gotta tell you it's not enough for me. I am past the point of no return. Maybe I am blinded with rage at this point. Maybe Natalee would bring closure for her family but....I brought this case up to my Dad's dinner table the other night. I hadnt spoken about it in awhile, not much to tell you know. But I brought it up about Tim going back. And Dad said that this has brought so many lives to a stand still...this has hurt so many people. And really he was meaning Beth and Jug and Dave but I looked down at the table and I thought of all of us here at scared monkeys. I know all of our lives have not been the same. At least alittle bit of each of us has been at a stand still and will never be the same. What does it take for Beth and Dave to get closure and what does it take for us? I mean I know I have learned so much and will forever be greatfull as a young woman for what I have learned from this tragedy. If there is any positive it is what young women hopefully have and can learn from this. But I dont think I can have closure until I see the guilty pay and justice done. Hopefully the family can but I dont think I can. I just find it so hard to believe that after everything that has been done by such wonderful people like Tim and others that have worked hard for Natalee and after everything scared monkeys has done...the things we have uncovered and by just keeping this going CONSTANTLY for 2 years, with having 3 countries involved...in the year 2007 with all the media and technology how in the hell this thing cant be solved? I just dont believe that it wont happen!! Too many people care!! There are too many people here that I know will never give up and as much as I get frustrated...I cant give up either. I care too much. It is a part of me and I cant get closure, I cant just give up and move on to the next thing.
ok rant over. Love you all.
Have a great day!

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
Karo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #296 on: June 14, 2007, 07:57:03 AM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"

I agree with Janet...maybe the Lively Case Discussion could stand on its own because we discuss other missing persons and other concerns besides Natalee.  That wouldn't require too much change in the forum.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #297 on: June 14, 2007, 09:20:13 AM »

WONDERFUL news from Mr Peaches  Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

First Terry healing so well, then Sunfreak's good news, now Peaches  Very Happy

Must be monkey love  Very Happy  Very Happy  Laughing

Anna I LOVE your new avatar - off to work hard today, all you monkeys have good days !

I continue to stand with the girl.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #298 on: June 14, 2007, 09:35:53 AM »

LYNWOOD, Calif. - Paris Hilton has been transferred out of a medical ward at a Los Angeles County jail and returned to the all-women’s facility where she began her sentence for a probation violation more than a week ago, a sheriff’s official said Thursday.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #299 on: June 14, 2007, 09:38:39 AM »

Hugs to IBE, and I hope your eye is much better very soon.

Please keep us posted.

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.