March 29, 2024, 12:19:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #639 6/13 - 6/15/2007  (Read 159164 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #480 on: June 14, 2007, 06:46:24 PM »

Quote from: "IBE"
BTgirl I am pretending I am a girl pirate without a patch!
CBB I'll be you sister in our extended Monkey family!

It is said if you don't have a support systems, like a family and/or good friends and/or strong religious believes it makes coping much harder or almost impossible at times to come out of whatever you are in.

Thanks Monkey family for being here for all our us! eachother

Hey, a patch isn't a bad idea.  Maybe you can sort of make one with materials you have at home?
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #481 on: June 14, 2007, 06:47:38 PM »

Dont we also have proof that Deepak was telling someone about all of this before he was supposed to know she was missing?

Maybe the guy in Florida?
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #482 on: June 14, 2007, 06:48:19 PM »

Notice that in the book he says he first went to Satish p/u on 6/19.

Then includes his 6/13 PV saying Satish p/u.

Question
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #483 on: June 14, 2007, 06:48:22 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "IBE"
BTgirl I am pretending I am a girl pirate without a patch!
CBB I'll be you sister in our extended Monkey family!

It is said if you don't have a support systems, like a family and/or good friends and/or strong religious believes it makes coping much harder or almost impossible at times to come out of whatever you are in.

Thanks Monkey family for being here for all our us! eachother

Hey, a patch isn't a bad idea.  Maybe you can sort of make one with materials you have at home?

Pirate Patch: Using black construction paper, cut out the shape of an eye patch. Poke a hole in each side of the eye patch. Tie a black shoe string to each hole. Make sure it's long enough to go around your head! For a sturdier eye patch you can use fabric.

Laughing
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: June 14, 2007, 06:50:43 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
so how do the nutjobs that defend him account for this?
If this was told to a jury they would say throw away the key.

Yes, a jury would.  But they don't have juries.  Instead, they have corrupt judges that can be bribed, threatened and operate in total secrecy so they can pretend there are mitigating circumstances of which we are not aware to justify their behavior.

They rule in favor of their friend Sloot no matter the facts.  And make sure ALE collects no forensic or "hard" evidence to implicate the lad.

. Evil or Very Mad

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #485 on: June 14, 2007, 06:50:51 PM »

Anita's interview just a couple weeks ago.  Paulus and Anita knew Joran was the last person with Natalee while Anita was still in Holland.  She was just surprised that Freddy shared the same info with his dad and the police.  Doesn't sound like Freddy's dad liked the idea of going along with the new version, since he stood up to leave....or the game plan was to keep Freddy out of it.

So Joran confessed the 10th but VDS couldn't make the psych deal because PVDS was involved with getting rid of the body and there would be no psych deal for him.

What was the body found call to Anita on June 4th?

Anita quote and translation:

“Twee jaar geleden, in mei, werd mijn oma negentig jaar. Ik was in Nederland om haar verjaardag te vieren. Kort voor ik weer terug zou keren naar Aruba, belde mijn man Paul me op en vertelde dat op Aruba een meisje werd vermist. En hij zei erbij: ‘Schijnbaar is Joran de laatste geweest die met haar samen was.’ Er ging onmiddellijk van alles door mijn hoofd, allerlei gedachten streden om voorrang. Heel verwarrend vond ik het dat er ook dingen in me opkwamen als: Potverdorie, zondagavond is hij dus blijkbaar uit geweest. Wij wisten van niets, hij moest het huis uit zijn geslopen.”
Two years ago, in May, my grandmother became ninety year.  I was in the Netherlands her birthday to celebrate.  Short for I prevent back would turn to Aruba, rung my man Paul me on and told that on Aruba a girl was missed.  And he said with it:  'Seeming is Joran the last one been that with her together was.'  There immediately of everything through my head, all sorts of thoughts priorities fought went.  Quite confusingly found I it that it also compete in me came up as:  Potverdorie, Sunday evening is been he thus apparently out.  We knew had to be demolished by nothing, he it house out."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #486 on: June 14, 2007, 06:50:56 PM »

Dont we also have proof that Deepak was telling someone about all of this before he was supposed to know she was missing?

Yep.  Deepak told John Charles Croes (Florida) about alot  Wink
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #487 on: June 14, 2007, 06:52:23 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

Yes, a jury would.  But they don't have juries.  Instead, they have corrupt judges that can be bribed, threatened and operate in total secrecy so they can pretend there are mitigating circumstances of which we are not aware to justify their behavior.

They rule in favor of their friend Sloot no matter the facts.  And make sure ALE collects no forensic or "hard" evidence to implicate the lad.

. Evil or Very Mad

what i meant is how do his online nutjob people defend this?  How do they explain it away?  You know - the people on those pro Joran websites.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: June 14, 2007, 06:54:28 PM »

We have Deepak saying he was telling the guy in Florida things to "mess up an investigation" the minute he walked in the door the night Natalee disappeared.

Straight from the ride after C&C, why did he think there would ever be an investigation or the need to be laying down an alibi so soon?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: June 14, 2007, 06:57:03 PM »

We have Deepak saying he was telling the guy in Florida things to "mess up an investigation" the minute he walked in the door the night Natalee disappeared.

Straight from the ride after C&C, why did he think there would ever be an investigation or the need to be laying down an alibi so soon?

so - boom, 2 guys in jail right there - Joran and Deepak.   How do the nutjobs explain this stuff away?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #490 on: June 14, 2007, 06:58:40 PM »

. Evil or Very Mad

what i meant is how do his online nutjob people defend this?  How do they explain it away?  You know - the people on those pro Joran websites.

I don't read there any more but when I did, they ignored facts like this and just attacked Beth saying she was getting rich from all this and had told lies about Natalee being a nice girl, things like that.

They never address the facts of the case in anything like an objective manner, just bash and trash and try to case aspersions on the MB kids and claim things were said that weren't.

/

PERSONA NON GRATA

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: June 14, 2007, 07:00:26 PM »

. Evil or Very Mad

I don't read there any more but when I did, they ignored facts like this and just attacked Beth saying she was getting rich from all this and had told lies about Natalee being a nice girl, things like that.

They never address the facts of the case in anything like an objective manner, just bash and trash and try to case aspersions on the MB kids and claim things were said that weren't.

/

well someone go over there and confront them with this stuff until they address it  Laughing
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #492 on: June 14, 2007, 07:01:00 PM »

I think Joran has them in the book because, in his infinite "I am smarter than all of them", sociopathic personality, he can address anything negative in his file and therefore inform the KLPD without having to answer questions.  Same reason he went on all the TV shows.  He thinks he can talk his way out of it.  They are used to manipulating.  He is clueless it isn't working.......and the other lunatics at RU, etc. reinforce the same values the family displays.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: June 14, 2007, 07:01:22 PM »

. Evil or Very Mad

/

well someone go over there and confront them with this stuff until they address it  Laughing

Well, take off!

Come back and let us know how it went!

Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #494 on: June 14, 2007, 07:03:24 PM »

This snippet from PVDS's PV 6/23 has this strange remark from Charles Croes,and then it has a part missing..I would like to know what C.C. meant by he didn't need to know anymore from Joran and that he'd looked into Joran's eyes and understood...WTH did C.C. see in Joran's eyes??

PVDS said:
I briefly
talked to Charles CROES who had been driving the mother of the
missing girl. He said that he didn't need to know anything more from
Joran. He said that he had looked into Joran's eyes and understood from that

HERE THERE IS A SECTION MISSING IMHO
moment we got into the police car after I had shook every ones hands,
all except the long black haired woman who was still on the phone.
WILLIAMS told me that I should count on the fact they they would want
to talk to Joran again. The mother of the girl by that time had already left.
At least I did not see her anymore. We were dropped off home by the
officers. It was starting to get light.

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #495 on: June 14, 2007, 07:05:01 PM »

Ya know, those people had to work pretty damn hard not to solve this one in the first few days!  Just who was calling the shots?
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #496 on: June 14, 2007, 07:05:52 PM »

Well, take off!

Come back and let us know how it went!

Very Happy

dont know where they hide, dont have an account, dont care enough about what they think to bother with it  Laughing
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #497 on: June 14, 2007, 07:07:41 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Ya know, those people had to work pretty damn hard not to solve this one in the first few days!  Just who was calling the shots?

Karin Janssen, Judge Witt, Jan vd Stratten and Dennis Jacobs?  But truly it was Paulus vd Sloot.

JMO

PERSONA NON GRATA

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #498 on: June 14, 2007, 07:09:11 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"

Karin Janssen, Judge Witt, Jan vd Stratten and Dennis Jacobs?  But truly it was Paulus vd Sloot.

JMO

Vocking?
Smid?
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #499 on: June 14, 2007, 07:09:45 PM »

i think Anna has her EYE on me  Cool  Laughing

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.