April 26, 2024, 03:31:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #639 6/13 - 6/15/2007  (Read 159715 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #560 on: June 14, 2007, 08:07:03 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "Rob"
*******- the only people I know that died around the time of Natalee are Juni Tromp who was stabbed by the Rasta on the same night Natalee had her ill fated encounter with the pimps and the other young woman Jailitza* who died around the 5th.

no young kid that I know of.

Rob do you remember hearing about a young girl found on the beach there dead?...it was ruled a suicide by overdose. Was that the death on the 5th you are refering to?

Sorry BB- I don't know her cause of death. I see that she actually died on 6-2-2007.

Some many people hanging themselves, drinking poison, jumping off roof tops.. it's hard to keep them all straight.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #561 on: June 14, 2007, 08:10:18 PM »

Joran was right -  there is a true comparison to OJ here. He wasn't making that up at all.

At first I thought that was just some melodramatics....boy was I wrong.

I see alot of diffrences. At least the Brown family had the satisfaction of seeing him guilty in the civil trial. Also just a few days ago I read that they were freezing the acct of the dummy corporation set up by simpsons children. Of course the company went bankrupt and most of the funds were spent by the time they did this. As of right now Joran gets to reap the rewards of every dollar that he earns from that book.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #562 on: June 14, 2007, 08:11:30 PM »

*******- the only people I know that died around the time of Natalee are Juni Tromp who was stabbed by the Rasta on the same night Natalee had her ill fated encounter with the pimps and the other young woman Jailitza* who died around the 5th.

no young kid that I know of.

Rob do you remember hearing about a young girl found on the beach there dead?...it was ruled a suicide by overdose. Was that the death on the 5th you are refering to?

Sorry BB- I don't know her cause of death. I see that she actually died on 6-2-2007.

Some many people hanging themselves, drinking poison, jumping off roof tops.. it's hard to keep them all straight.

Just wondering. I remember reading  about this around the time Natalee went missing, but never able to find more. It stuck in my head I remember
how strange it  sounded that soemone would commit suicide on the beach.....didn't believe it. Now I am sure it was not the case.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
crazybabyborg
« Reply #563 on: June 14, 2007, 08:19:34 PM »

Hey Guys! Just skimming the last couple of pages, but there's a flavor of new information...................Something in Joran's book?
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: June 14, 2007, 08:20:42 PM »

is there any monkey radio tonight?  anyone?
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: June 14, 2007, 08:22:51 PM »

has TES given a date yet?
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #566 on: June 14, 2007, 08:22:51 PM »

Quote from: "Dayhiker"
Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "blah"
so how do the nutjobs that defend him account for this?
If this was told to a jury they would say throw away the key.

. Evil or Very Mad

I agree Anna. He convicts himself in his own book and the information was available to law enforcement and the prosecutor and the judges in the first 10 days. Van der Straten even tries to plea bargain with Paulus, which isn't even supposed to happen in the Dutch system. Why has this taken over two years? If this isn't corruption on all levels of the Aruban and Dutch systems then there's no such thing. And we haven't seen it all yet.

JMOHO.... *gut feeling* is that Joran is a very unhappy camper in Holland...as he stated IS much stricter than Aruba, which was HIS PRIVATE PLAYGROUND WITH NO RULES*.

I THINK JORAN DOES FEEL *UNTOUCHABE* And is doing a little blackmail temper tantrum with his book, his version.  He's also putting some heat on some ppl in his book.  Some veiled threats between the lines.  I also think he is major pissed at Pappa...but as we know Mama runs the show.

Putting on kevlar undies...remember just my *gut* feelings Wink

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #567 on: June 14, 2007, 08:23:15 PM »

BB if you look at the amount of young people who died over about an 6-8 month period, I think the only thing that could have killed all those young people would be Ecstasy. They must have had some people overdose and they just call it suicide to deflate their drug overdose numbers.

If there were 15 young people out of a population that died under the age of thirty (most of these were all around 25 or younger) I would think that some UN body or Caribbean Health Organization would want to look into what is exactly happening as to why their numbers are out of skew with the rest of the region.

If your total population is (who knows what the number really is) 90,ooo and 25,ooo of those people are young adults and you have 15 of them dead, that has to be above and beyond the normal

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: June 14, 2007, 08:24:33 PM »

is there any monkey radio tonight?  anyone?

Nope, but I believe tomorrow night there will be a great show.  I'll ask Red if I can give info on it as soon as I see him online  Wink
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #569 on: June 14, 2007, 08:24:40 PM »

BB if you look at the amount of young people who died over about an 6-8 month period, I think the only thing that could have killed all those young people would be Ecstasy. They must have had some people overdose and they just call it suicide to deflate their drug overdose numbers.

If there were 15 young people out of a population that died under the age of thirty (most of these were all around 25 or younger) I would think that some UN body or Caribbean Health Organization would want to look into what is exactly happening as to why their numbers are out of skew with the rest of the region.

If your total population is (who knows what the number really is) 90,ooo and 25,ooo of those people are young adults and you have 15 of them dead, that has to be above and beyond the normal rate for young people in the same age group for the region.

I hit enter by accident before finishing the post.

+++

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #570 on: June 14, 2007, 08:25:45 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Hey Guys! Just skimming the last couple of pages, but there's a flavor of new information...................Something in Joran's book?

he admits telling Freddy the story before Natalee was missing

There is an interesting conversation with Van Der Sraten where Van Der Straten is pretty much cutting a deal for Joran saying he will see to it that Joran doesnt have to go to jail but he will have to tell the truth and do a little time in a mental institution in holland
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #571 on: June 14, 2007, 08:27:40 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"

he admits telling Freddy the story before Natalee was missing
There is an interesting conversation with Van Der Sraten where Van Der Straten is pretty much cutting a deal for Joran saying he will see to it that Joran doesnt have to go to jail but he will have to tell the truth and do a little time in a mental institution in holland

woops I screwed that up

What I meant to say is that he told Freddy the story on the 30th rather than the 31st which means he told Freddy Natalee was missing before he was supposed to even know it
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #572 on: June 14, 2007, 08:29:18 PM »

Rob wrote;

I wonder if there are "bad batches" of Ecstasy same as with heroin and other drugs? Seems highly probable to me.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #573 on: June 14, 2007, 08:30:25 PM »

just thought of something.

maybe Joran TOOK the deal and the Aruban Authorities reneged? Joran is left in limbo?
He's guilty but can't ever be arrested. Deepak say on the Skeeters tape, he's not going back to jail, he knows too much. Could this be what he is referring to?

Maybe Joran CONFESSED and the Aruban Authorities RETRACTED IT

+++

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #574 on: June 14, 2007, 08:31:08 PM »

my communication skills suck and it is because I am braindead

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #575 on: June 14, 2007, 08:32:04 PM »

Rob wrote;

I wonder if there are "bad batches" of Ecstasy same as with heroin and other drugs? Seems highly probable to me.

put just the right amount of chemicals together and everything is ok. A little too much of this or that all mixed in a bathtub and people die.

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: June 14, 2007, 08:32:40 PM »

maybe Joran TOOK the deal and the Aruban Authorities reneged? Joran is left in limbo?
He's guilty but can't ever be arrested. Deepak say on the Skeeters tape, he's not going back to jail, he knows too much. Could this be what he is referring to?

Of course he confessed and they retracted it.   Evil or Very Mad
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: June 14, 2007, 08:35:59 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Yep, Uncle Ben and Uncle Jan could never allow the Sporter to make a straight up confession.  They were there to prevent that from happening.  Not all ALE got the word, however, like Dompig, and mistakenly leaked the confession originally.  They they had to retract it from the media.

Ever see a confession retracted like this before?  He is even telling them where the body is buried, etc. when suddenly he didn't say a word.

The original excuse was that it was taken after the allowed hours for questioning a minor.  Next thing we knew, it never happened.   Rolling Eyes

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: June 14, 2007, 08:36:27 PM »

Now that could very well have been how it happened.  Some under the table deal and the only people that could mess that up are the Dutch investigators.  Let's hope they have the guts to do it.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #579 on: June 14, 2007, 08:37:10 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Right Klaas, but are you following me here? Maybe this is even more diabolical than we thought. Could it be Joran came clean and told it all, and they decide Natalee was better off a missing person and that would be better in the long run.

Once they made their decision they were stuck. Is it possible that the suspect did tell all and the authorities once they knew what the needed to know took over and cleaned the mess up and then took the onus on themselves??? Follow me here? I know I'm confusing.

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.