April 25, 2024, 10:16:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #639 6/13 - 6/15/2007  (Read 159712 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #580 on: June 14, 2007, 08:40:52 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Rob"
just thought of something.

maybe Joran TOOK the deal and the Aruban Authorities reneged? Joran is left in limbo?
He's guilty but can't ever be arrested. Deepak say on the Skeeters tape, he's not going back to jail, he knows too much. Could this be what he is referring to?

Maybe Joran CONFESSED and the Aruban Authorities RETRACTED IT

Of course he confessed and they retracted it.   Evil or Very Mad

yep Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: June 14, 2007, 08:41:45 PM »

maybe Joran TOOK the deal and the Aruban Authorities reneged? Joran is left in limbo?
He's guilty but can't ever be arrested. Deepak say on the Skeeters tape, he's not going back to jail, he knows too much. Could this be what he is referring to?

Right Klaas, but are you following me here? Maybe this is even more diabolical than we thought. Could it be Joran came clean and told it all, and they decide Natalee was better off a missing person and that would be better in the long run.

Once they made their decision they were stuck. Is it possible that the suspect did tell all and the authorities once they knew what the needed to know took over and cleaned the mess up and then took the onus on themselves??? Follow me here? I know I'm confusing.

FWIW I'm following you on this.  It actually would explain some of the actions by ALE.  It's definitely something to think about.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #582 on: June 14, 2007, 08:42:35 PM »

I thought originally someone maybee Dompig said the confession that Joran said Deepak raped and killed Natalee never happened. Jossy defended himself and said no he has the PV to prove it. Wouldn't surprise me at all having Dompig on tape lying about this as well.

Where is the PV from 2 days earlier when Joran confessed and said they both buried Natalee? I guess that never happened either Rolling Eyes

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #583 on: June 14, 2007, 08:43:06 PM »

The confession would have had to take place just before the ALE announced to the media that Natalee was dead. Then they retracted it after the Holloway Twitty famillies were notified of Natalees death?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #584 on: June 14, 2007, 08:43:43 PM »

Right Klaas, but are you following me here? Maybe this is even more diabolical than we thought. Could it be Joran came clean and told it all, and they decide Natalee was better off a missing person and that would be better in the long run.

Once they made their decision they were stuck. Is it possible that the suspect did tell all and the authorities once they knew what the needed to know took over and cleaned the mess up and then took the onus on themselves??? Follow me here? I know I'm confusing.

Yes, Rob, that is what many of us have said from the get go.  With Oduber going on TV and telling them all that they just could NOT have an American tourist murdered in Aruba, they all got their marching orders.  No one had to tell each and every one what to do.  It was evident what the game plan was.

That was their story and they are sticking to it, too.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #585 on: June 14, 2007, 08:44:07 PM »

No i dont think its much of a stretch and I have wondered this myself.  They may have come to the decision that they had to do the cover-up to protect the tourism rather than to protect Joran.  

In fact, I would say its more likey this is the case.

The thing is, no matter what the case, Joran was probably told he needs to keep his mouth shut, which of course, he cannot do.  I imagine he is really pissing off the cover-up crew and they just may "shut him up" if he keeps it up.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #586 on: June 14, 2007, 08:45:23 PM »

Quote from: "truthseeker2"

FWIW I'm following you on this.  It actually would explain some of the actions by ALE.  It's definitely something to think about.

I never believed that story about the confession being over the time for a minor. Which in fact admits it is JORAN as he was the only minor.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: June 14, 2007, 08:45:35 PM »

Rob,

Your theory might give us the reason for Van Der Straaten's departure.  If everyone on that island was not in agreement with the plan, he needed to skeedaddle out of there.  Now, everyone is just leaving things alone sotospeak.   Not trying Joran and not admitting to his confession.  Van Der Straaten is out of the limelight...no more questions about his methods.  

This is starting to make some sense.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #588 on: June 14, 2007, 08:46:48 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
I thought originally someone maybee Dompig said the confession that Joran said Deepak raped and killed Natalee never happened. Jossy defended himself and said no he has the PV to prove it. Wouldn't surprise me at all having Dompig on tape lying about this as well.

Where is the PV from 2 days earlier when Joran confessed and said they both buried Natalee? I guess that never happened either Rolling Eyes

what the heck ever happened to the rest of that tape? Mike maybe you should ask...

+++

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #589 on: June 14, 2007, 08:47:44 PM »

It was never just about Joran.

TOURISM is what they have been protecting or rather trying to do.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #590 on: June 14, 2007, 08:47:59 PM »

I think so. That is another reason why they are so confident besides knowing NH will not be found. It explains why Deepak can sue for 800 mill,Paulus can sue and Anita and Joran could write books. At least Joran and Antonio cleared there conscious they must feel better about themselves. Evil or Very Mad

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #591 on: June 14, 2007, 08:50:20 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

Yes, Rob, that is what many of us have said from the get go.  With Oduber going on TV and telling them all that they just could NOT have an American tourist murdered in Aruba, they all got their marching orders.  No one had to tell each and every one what to do.  It was evident what the game plan was.

That was their story and they are sticking to it, too.

Yes Anna, but without this mental institution piece there is no motive for Joran to confess, so this helps a theory that he is the culprit and another possible avenue that van der Straaten offered something possibly illegal.

I agree it's always been there, but the new info helps solidify some of our thoughts.

+++

truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #592 on: June 14, 2007, 08:50:54 PM »

If Van Der Straaten found out the location of the body...and had it moved he would definitely not want to be around for any questions.  Long shot...he's feling gulity about letting Joran get away with this.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: June 14, 2007, 08:51:09 PM »

Rob - this is exactly what I've thought all along.  Joran confessed and THEY decided it wouldn't be good for business to have a dead tourist on their hands.  Joran has been told everything has been taken care of.  He won't be charged with a crime because they've disposed of the evidence.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #594 on: June 14, 2007, 08:51:34 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
It was never just about Joran.

TOURISM is what they have been protecting or rather trying to do.

yep
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #595 on: June 14, 2007, 08:51:54 PM »

IIRC Jan VDS was on the beach when they were dragging in that barrel.  Why would he even be there unless he thought there was a water disposal??  Maybe TES does have some pretty good info..
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #596 on: June 14, 2007, 08:52:01 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "bleachedblack"
*******- the only people I know that died around the time of Natalee are Juni Tromp who was stabbed by the Rasta on the same night Natalee had her ill fated encounter with the pimps and the other young woman Jailitza* who died around the 5th.

no young kid that I know of.

Rob do you remember hearing about a young girl found on the beach there dead?...it was ruled a suicide by overdose. Was that the death on the 5th you are refering to?

Sorry BB- I don't know her cause of death. I see that she actually died on 6-2-2007.

Some many people hanging themselves, drinking poison, jumping off roof tops.. it's hard to keep them all straight.

Just wondering. I remember reading  about this around the time Natalee went missing, but never able to find more. It stuck in my head I remember
how strange it  sounded that soemone would commit suicide on the beach.....didn't believe it. Now I am sure it was not the case.

OMG

Hmm let me see, we have a man with his head cut off.

A Dead 7 year old boy that Aruba said they found in the rock area when Natalee was first missing.

A guy was found dead he had a bottle of poision by his side.

This was all in the first few weeks of Natalee disappearing.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #597 on: June 14, 2007, 08:53:10 PM »

Quote from: "*******"

I think so. That is another reason why they are so confident besides knowing NH will not be found. It explains why Deepak can sue for 800 mill,Paulus can sue and Anita and Joran could write books. At least Joran and Antonio cleared there conscious they must feel better about themselves. Evil or Very Mad

Nice Observation *******!  Very Happy

+++

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: June 14, 2007, 08:54:20 PM »

In my opinion Van der Straaten knew exactly what happened.  We know he was trying to make a deal for Joran.  What if it was Deepak who confessed because they were leaving him and his brother out to dry.  Deepak said oh yeah well if you are going to do that then I'm going to tell you what really happened.  Van der Straaten panicked.  Wasn't it said that they waited for Dompig when this confession was made.  Why Dompig?  Because he is related to Deepak and they need to call him in to do damage control because Deepak was no longer going with the plan.  Was the FBI present during the interrogations the at the time of confession.  What if Deepak knew his only chance was to confess in the presence of and FBI agent.
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #599 on: June 14, 2007, 08:54:25 PM »

Quote from: "Blonde"

Just wondering. I remember reading  about this around the time Natalee went missing, but never able to find more. It stuck in my head I remember
how strange it  sounded that soemone would commit suicide on the beach.....didn't believe it. Now I am sure it was not the case.

OMG

Hmm let me see, we have a man with his head cut off.

A Dead 7 year old boy that Aruba said they found in the rock area when Natalee was first missing.

A guy was found dead he had a bottle of poision by his side.

This was all in the first few weeks of Natalee disappearing.
[/quote]

I hate to think what the death toll would be if that wasn't one happy island!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.