March 28, 2024, 06:30:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #639 6/13 - 6/15/2007  (Read 159143 times)
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #680 on: June 14, 2007, 10:27:17 PM »

Quote from: "Dihannah1"
While we are talking about current events.  Can you believe that damn judge suing for $54 mil for a freakin' pair of pants?  A judge of all people, tying up the court system and wasting tax $$$..   Unbelievable!  I can't believe it wasn't thrown out at the get go!

I think what he has done to that family is criminal and he should pay the price!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #681 on: June 14, 2007, 10:27:37 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
Quote from: "Kat_Gram"

Just finished the first browse thru of the new Joran's book stuff.

So, VD Stratten figured he could get Joran off on the " crazy" clause ?
There must be way more in J's background that we know about if Jan was even thinking of going in that direction.
This is all so very sad... that a person was so troubled and they just let him do what he wanted to...and the parents seemed quite proud of him to boot .. everyone was " protecting " Joran ...  but they forgot that a
big angry person like that would be a danger to others. They all slept in different quarters.. but what about the rest of Aruba ?

Kat ... do you have a link where I can access all this "new Joran's book stuff?

I have been in and out today ... I do believe that I missed something.

Thank you.

Janet

Right here Janet - a translation by someone at BFN (not Ramm)

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=180300#180300

Thanks Klaas

I hope you had a good day.

Smile

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #682 on: June 14, 2007, 10:27:52 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "BTgirl"

Shocked

Angie - He was a 22 year old man who got into an argument with his parents over money and killed them both.  Sad

Sad   sicko.. he needs chainsawed apart.. needs done to him what he did to his parents.

Shocked My daughter and I argue over money sometimes!  Like,  she needs to get a job and quit mooching off of us!

Well, I doubt she'll take a chain saw to you.  Laughing

This local guy was not right - it was easy to see it by looking at his face.

I Stand With The Girl
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #683 on: June 14, 2007, 10:28:34 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
While we are talking about current events.  Can you believe that damn judge suing for $54 mil for a freakin' pair of pants?  A judge of all people, tying up the court system and wasting tax $$$..   Unbelievable!  I can't believe it wasn't thrown out at the get go!

I think what he has done to that family is criminal and he should pay the price!

I agree!!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #684 on: June 14, 2007, 10:29:12 PM »

I think I need to read those new excerpts from Joran's book.  I understand they aren't publishing in the U.S.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #685 on: June 14, 2007, 10:29:21 PM »

Were those Sloots letting the child raise himself.. Gimme, I want.. or I will hurt you bad ?
Anita seemed to find Joran's behaviour amusing when she spoke of him.
doesn't she have two other kiddo's ??
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #686 on: June 14, 2007, 10:29:30 PM »

Shocked

Angie - He was a 22 year old man who got into an argument with his parents over money and killed them both.  Sad

Sad   sicko.. he needs chainsawed apart.. needs done to him what he did to his parents.

Shocked My daughter and I argue over money sometimes!  Like,  she needs to get a job and quit mooching off of us!

Well I argued with my son last night over him needing to get a second job. He wes me over 600.00 right now. Hes paid 60.00 of it .. Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
 Got into it with him again this morning.. he said something REALLY awful to me, right before he left to get his senior picture taken..  Told him he can go get his picture toothless and he bolted out the door.  If he ddint have to get a photo taken.. I can gaurantee the kid would have had a nice red handmark across his smart mouth.  Put me in a pissy mood all day at work too.  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #687 on: June 14, 2007, 10:30:53 PM »

Agreed.  Should at the least pay all the court costs and $ to the family for what THEY have been put through!   It's sad when people of authority so blatantly abuse the very system they are apart of.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #688 on: June 14, 2007, 10:31:04 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
I think I need to read those new excerpts from Joran's book.  I understand they aren't publishing in the U.S.

Nope Lalas.. not being published here in the US   .. Oh gee.. pass me a tissue.. I may just cry.  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes     Wink
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #689 on: June 14, 2007, 10:31:24 PM »

Easy - I'm watching House Hunters and it's set in your hometown tonight. Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #690 on: June 14, 2007, 10:34:08 PM »

Shocked

Maybe we should start a new service where we match chainsaw people up with sociopathic arseholes and let them enjoy each other's company.   Mad
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #691 on: June 14, 2007, 10:35:24 PM »

Maybe we should start a new service where we match chainsaw people up with sociopathic arseholes and let them enjoy each other's company.   Mad

Sounds like a win-win situation to me.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #692 on: June 14, 2007, 10:35:35 PM »

Shocked

Laughing  Great idea Mike!!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #693 on: June 14, 2007, 10:35:56 PM »

Shocked

Well I argued with my son last night over him needing to get a second job. He wes me over 600.00 right now. Hes paid 60.00 of it .. Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes
 Got into it with him again this morning.. he said something REALLY awful to me, right before he left to get his senior picture taken..  Told him he can go get his picture toothless and he bolted out the door.  If he ddint have to get a photo taken.. I can gaurantee the kid would have had a nice red handmark across his smart mouth.  Put me in a pissy mood all day at work too.  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

Yeah, kids can sometimes have that affect on a parent.  My daughter just graduated and has no job.  She's had more than I in a lifetime, she just never keeps one.  She's so picky. I told her I don't care if she works at McDonalds flipping burgers, get a job.  But noooo,, that is so beneath her.  She wants to be a receptionist in an office, which is harder to find.  I've made it clear, not a free ride anymore....  She wants to go to school for a Dental assistant, but I'm not going to continue keeping her in the mean time.

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #694 on: June 14, 2007, 10:36:13 PM »

Easy - I'm watching House Hunters and it's set in your hometown tonight. Very Happy

Shhhhhhhhh!  Some nut might try to come find me!!!!   Laughing
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #695 on: June 14, 2007, 10:37:31 PM »

Nope Lalas.. not being published here in the US   .. Oh gee.. pass me a tissue.. I may just cry.  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes     Wink

Thank God they aren't!  I would hate to see him make money off of any Americans!

--->  tissue for Ange

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #696 on: June 14, 2007, 10:37:43 PM »

Shhhhhhhhh!  Some nut might try to come find me!!!!   Laughing

Better get your chainsaw ready for 'em!  Wink

I Stand With The Girl
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #697 on: June 14, 2007, 10:37:45 PM »

Rode the bikes to work today, took a half day Vday, rode up to Whitestown for lunch at the LA Cafe.  Back roads home, getting into shape for the vacation season.
35 year annv coming up on 7-1, got us room reservations in Cave City, KY to visit Mammoth Cave. My romantic nature even amazes me.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #698 on: June 14, 2007, 10:38:43 PM »

Thank God they aren't!  I would hate to see him make money off of any Americans!

--->  tissue for Ange

Laughing  Thanks sweety!
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #699 on: June 14, 2007, 10:38:52 PM »

Love House Hunters - I Tivo it thru the week to watch on the weekends!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.