April 24, 2024, 01:58:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #639 6/13 - 6/15/2007  (Read 159674 times)
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #780 on: June 15, 2007, 08:02:20 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Easy, I am happy to be here.  I feel pretty good considering.  Even laproscopic surgery is no walk in the park.  The stupid gas is the worst thing- far more painful than the four small incisions and one big one.

It's a good day.

Anytime a group of people wearing masks mess wit ya it is gonna leave ya feeling a little chity.  I'm glad you are doing so well and didn't have to endure more invasive surgery.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #781 on: June 15, 2007, 08:03:49 AM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Hello all you early birds!
It is so good to see Peaches well enough to post again.  Mr Peaches did such a great job keeping us informed and we are so happy to have you back in the cage with us again.
BT are you wagging it today?

Hi Tibro! I was just wondering about you.

I Stand With The Girl
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #782 on: June 15, 2007, 08:04:37 AM »

I thought everyone on that heap of rubble answered to Odouber?
He has all the communications sewn up so they cannot talk without he knows.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #783 on: June 15, 2007, 08:06:14 AM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "BTgirl"
The more we learn about this case the more confusing it becomes!  What was going on with all of this?  Did Joran confess to Van Der Stratten?  Did the offered "deal" fall through, so other arrangements were made?

Morning, Easy. (Yeah, I'm awake.)

I think that's exactly what happened. Someone, somewhere decided that it could all be covered up and took it in that direction.

What are you doing up this early?  I thought you were going to stick it to "the man" by staging a sleep in!   Laughing

Who did VDS answer to?  Rudy Croes?

No matter how much I want to stick it to the man, the dogs still want breakfast.  Laughing

I'm not sure who VDS answered to. It does sound, though, as if someone jumped in and said they didn't need the bad publicity and it would be an easy cover up to state.

It is hard to make any sense of it.  It sounds like VDS had Joran cold and then it just took a very big 180.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #784 on: June 15, 2007, 08:07:05 AM »

Hi BT and Easy - thought I would check in the cage before bedtime and find Peaches is posting.  That was worth coming out of lurking mode for!
What are you guys planning for a Friday?

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #785 on: June 15, 2007, 08:09:44 AM »

It is hard to make any sense of it.  It sounds like VDS had Joran cold and then it just took a very big 180.

Yep. It sounds as if Joran confessed, someone jumped in and said, "not so fast," and the coverup began. There must have been a few minutes of serious panic for someone right after Joran's confession was announced.

I Stand With The Girl
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #786 on: June 15, 2007, 08:10:44 AM »

Hi BT and Easy - thought I would check in the cage before bedtime and find Peaches is posting.  That was worth coming out of lurking mode for!

Hi Tib!  Goofing off is high on my list of things to do.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #787 on: June 15, 2007, 08:10:51 AM »

I'm planning to take the dog to the vet around 11:00, then have a nap this afternoon. That's as exciting as it's going to get for me today.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #788 on: June 15, 2007, 08:11:38 AM »

I had to read the latest instalments from the book of lies twice before I could take it all in.  Joran has to have some serious mental problems to put himself right in the firing line the way he has with the statements they have included.
He sounds like a real thug and a monster as well as all the other crimes we already know about.  His parents must be so proud of him.  I wonder if the other two boys are headed in the same direction.

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #789 on: June 15, 2007, 08:14:59 AM »

I had to read the latest instalments from the book of lies twice before I could take it all in.  Joran has to have some serious mental problems to put himself right in the firing line the way he has with the statements they have included.
He sounds like a real thug and a monster as well as all the other crimes we already know about.  His parents must be so proud of him.  I wonder if the other two boys are headed in the same direction.

Joran seems to me to truly be a sociopath. I've read before that sociopaths are born that way - something wrong in the brain. That's the reason they can't be rehabilitated. If that's the case, maybe there's hope for the younger two boys, unless it's a genetic problem they've inherited.

I Stand With The Girl
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #790 on: June 15, 2007, 08:15:27 AM »

I came downstairs to get a cup of coffee.  Funny the things you miss when you're not home.

I absolutely have to behave myself because I really did pitch a fit to go home.  And my doc was really going to keep me two days.  I told him I couldn't get any rest in the hospital.   Besides, there are sick people there.  I guess I'm still in the habit of guarding my immune system so I avoid sick people and places they might be..... like the hospital.

When Dr. came to see me yesterday to spring me, he asked what I had for breakfast.  I told him I ate the pineapple but that I had never seen scrambled eggs that color before and let's not start about what may have been mixed in there.  Then the round greasy looking thing..... must have been meat.  Told him I don't eat things I can't identify.   Oh, yeah, I was definitely headed home then!

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #791 on: June 15, 2007, 08:16:38 AM »

The shoes, the shoes, the shoes.  Why so much talk about the shoes?  Why would Freddy give a shit about the shoes and why would he offer to go buy Joran another pair?  Did Freddy put the shoes in the fishtrap along with everything else by mistake?  The whole shoe thing is weird!
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #792 on: June 15, 2007, 08:16:44 AM »

I managed a fair bit with my Friday.  All the usual chores and as it was DH's day off I had his car booked in for a service, a Dr's appointment for his regular check-up and a haircut appointment.  So instead of his usual day off activities such as browsing eBay he was kept busy.  He is working this weekend so I am planning some "me" time.

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #793 on: June 15, 2007, 08:18:08 AM »

I came downstairs to get a cup of coffee.  Funny the things you miss when you're not home.

I absolutely have to behave myself because I really did pitch a fit to go home.  And my doc was really going to keep me two days.  I told him I couldn't get any rest in the hospital.   Besides, there are sick people there.  I guess I'm still in the habit of guarding my immune system so I avoid sick people and places they might be..... like the hospital.

When Dr. came to see me yesterday to spring me, he asked what I had for breakfast.  I told him I ate the pineapple but that I had never seen scrambled eggs that color before and let's not start about what may have been mixed in there.  Then the round greasy looking thing..... must have been meat.  Told him I don't eat things I can't identify.   Oh, yeah, I was definitely headed home then!

Good for you, Peaches! I don't blame you for wanting to come home. Those durned hospitals can kill ya!

I Stand With The Girl
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #794 on: June 15, 2007, 08:19:06 AM »

I managed a fair bit with my Friday.  All the usual chores and as it was DH's day off I had his car booked in for a service, a Dr's appointment for his regular check-up and a haircut appointment.  So instead of his usual day off activities such as browsing eBay he was kept busy.  He is working this weekend so I am planning some "me" time.

Good for you!!

I Stand With The Girl
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #795 on: June 15, 2007, 08:19:24 AM »

Quote from: "Destiny"
Quote from: "IndyDan"
Rode the bikes to work today, took a half day Vday, rode up to Whitestown for lunch at the LA Cafe.  Back roads home, getting into shape for the vacation season.
35 year annv coming up on 7-1, got us room reservations in Cave City, KY to visit Mammoth Cave. My romantic nature even amazes me.

Ain't two wheels a hoot n hollar....when I get too old for two wheels...gonna get a trike....there are some waayyyyyyyyy cool ones out there now Wink  Congrats on 35 years!!!Destiny

Yep, I had a motorcycle before I had a car - I've never looked back since.  I have a goal to ride to and in every one of the contiguous states. So far we've notched up 30.  In 2 weeks I'm adding Georgia and Alabama which will leave only the extreme NE and NW parts of our country.
Off to Chicago for a wedding, see yall tomorrow nite.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #796 on: June 15, 2007, 08:19:43 AM »

You are so right, Peaches.  I do not eat anything I cannot identify either.
And hospitals and doctors surgeries are very unhealthy places to be.  Much safer at home.

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #797 on: June 15, 2007, 08:20:30 AM »

Funny looking eggs and greasy meat doesn't sound all that bad right now.   Laughing
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #798 on: June 15, 2007, 08:20:31 AM »

You have to keep them busy, Tib!   I have always been of the opinion that men do not multi-task as well as women because they don't have to.  Women have always juggled several things at once.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #799 on: June 15, 2007, 08:21:51 AM »

Take care, IndyDan.  Ride safely and let us know how the wedding went when you return.  We want pics!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.