April 19, 2024, 02:45:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #639 6/13 - 6/15/2007  (Read 159615 times)
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: June 15, 2007, 08:22:34 AM »

PEACHES!!  
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #801 on: June 15, 2007, 08:23:35 AM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Take care, IndyDan.  Ride safely and let us know how the wedding went when you return.  We want pics!

Will do Tib!  Thanks
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #802 on: June 15, 2007, 08:25:06 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
I managed a fair bit with my Friday.  All the usual chores and as it was DH's day off I had his car booked in for a service, a Dr's appointment for his regular check-up and a haircut appointment.  So instead of his usual day off activities such as browsing eBay he was kept busy.  He is working this weekend so I am planning some "me" time.

You have to keep them busy, Tib!   I have always been of the opinion that men do not multi-task as well as women because they don't have to.  Women have always juggled several things at once.

How true. Even when they head outdoors or somewhere it never occurs to them to take the garbage as they go or bring more than one thing at a time.  Their brains are wired singly I am sure.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #803 on: June 15, 2007, 08:31:50 AM »

Indy, I thought about  you the other day.  I was driving home and saw this really cool tri-cycle with an old guy driving it.  He looked like he must have been 80 but he was smiling big and enjoying himself.  Very cool bike....loaded, great paint job, lots of chrome....very sparkly!  I can totally understand a trike given the weight of a big old Harley.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #804 on: June 15, 2007, 08:34:44 AM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "Easywriter"

It is hard to make any sense of it.  It sounds like VDS had Joran cold and then it just took a very big 180.

Yep. It sounds as if Joran confessed, someone jumped in and said, "not so fast," and the coverup began. There must have been a few minutes of serious panic for someone right after Joran's confession was announced.

Good Morning Everyone-
That's what I'm thinking to BT. And it looks like there is proof now. I think most people have always suspected this could be what happened, but it was easier to think that the suspect himself retracted the confession as would happen in most cases. But this looks like the reason why Joran, Paulus and K2 have appeared so untouchable since the end of September 2005.

I have to question everything, including the dates of the Arubay Video (which I was doing anyway, but now there looks like a whole other reason) and I have to wonder if that missing video is really them cleaning up NATALEE.

This conspiracy looks a lot wider and deeper since yesterday and solidifies my belief that when Oduber returned from Miami on 6-9-2005 he gave the final orders.

I think we are closer to knowing the whole story today.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #805 on: June 15, 2007, 08:36:53 AM »

Peaches, I'm happy to hear you are doing better.

+++

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #806 on: June 15, 2007, 08:36:59 AM »

It is monkey bunkey time here so I will catch up with you later.  Have a great Friday, and Peaches please take care. Lots of rest.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #807 on: June 15, 2007, 08:39:49 AM »

Hi Rob.  Bye Rob   Laughing  Laughing  

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #808 on: June 15, 2007, 08:44:09 AM »

How many times does Joran mention the burial of Natalee?  Several!  I think he buried her, or helped to bury her then someone else took over and left him out of the loop.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #809 on: June 15, 2007, 08:45:43 AM »

Rob - I do think something suspicious happened at those rocks. No one on Aruba has ever really given us a sensible explanation for what that was all about.

I Stand With The Girl
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #810 on: June 15, 2007, 08:46:32 AM »

How many times does Joran mention the burial of Natalee?  Several!  I think he buried her, or helped to bury her then someone else took over and left him out of the loop.

Yes, I think he buried her temporarily, then the adults had her taken out to sea.

I Stand With The Girl
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #811 on: June 15, 2007, 08:48:35 AM »

Yes, I think he buried her temporarily, then the adults had her taken out to sea.

That's my thinking too.  How soon did Paulus let Anita know that Joran had been the last person with Natalee?
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #812 on: June 15, 2007, 08:55:37 AM »

That's my thinking too.  How soon did Paulus let Anita know that Joran had been the last person with Natalee?

I'm sure he contacted Anita as soon as Joran told him what happened. Let's face it, Joran might have been a 17-year-old sociopath, but he was still a geeky 17-year-old. He couldn't have orchestrated the cover up.

I Stand With The Girl
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #813 on: June 15, 2007, 08:59:13 AM »

I'm sure he contacted Anita as soon as Joran told him what happened. Let's face it, Joran might have been a 17-year-old sociopath, but he was still a geeky 17-year-old. He couldn't have orchestrated the cover up.

That's right!  He was ready to spill his guts from the beginning, but someone stopped that and then started coaching him.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #814 on: June 15, 2007, 09:00:03 AM »

Hi Rob.  Bye Rob   Laughing  Laughing  

Nite Tib Very Happy

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #815 on: June 15, 2007, 09:07:30 AM »

Rob - I do think something suspicious happened at those rocks. No one on Aruba has ever really given us a sensible explanation for what that was all about.

BT- to this day I do not know what happened there. It is very puzzling.

If you use the most likely scenario is leaves more questions than answers, so there most be another scenario that is easily explained.

The bottom line is  - no one paints rocks in the middle of no where with white paint unless it is to cover a crime scene. That we all can agree upon.

If you use the Clyde Burke to Ed Smit possible connection, than the rocks could not have happened until Clyde got the info from the suspects and passes it on to Ed. So that rules out an earlier date for the videos.

Seems to me that the videos were prolly shot around the time Ed says the were and uploaded when he says they were.

So is it a crime scene or a bogus crime scene to throw everyone off? I do not know ....

I have been leaning toward a bogus crime scene. And it all could have been a plan that all back-fired with the coincidence of the confession at the same time.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #816 on: June 15, 2007, 09:14:26 AM »

Another possibility is that the Aruban Authorities had Natalee and were going to place her at the rock area and make it appear that someone else had Natalee and it all back-fired with Joran's confession.

Then they had to do an about face and cover up the whole mess.

This would be the Dirty Hand scenario.

+++

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #817 on: June 15, 2007, 09:19:32 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Another possibility is that the Aruban Authorities had Natalee and were going to place her at the rock area and make it appear that someone else had Natalee and it all back-fired with Joran's confession.

Then they had to do an about face and cover up the whole mess.

This would be the Dirty Hand scenario.

It could have all been a planned quick fix to the situation in order to minimize possible PR damage.  That started to fall apart with the HI tape and Joran's confession.  There was no way that they could reveal that they were setting up a couple of stooges to take the fall and moving a body about the island.  They switch gears and start to try to make it all just go away.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #818 on: June 15, 2007, 09:21:42 AM »

Rob I always thought that it was Natalee's body they were cleaning up.
Why else did the police hide this from Dave when he drove up to them.
Also a lady in town said to Dave ,I heard they found you daughter today.

UPDATE:
Aruba officials are now denying Friday's report that one of the suspects made a confession

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #819 on: June 15, 2007, 09:24:35 AM »

Rob - I know I'm seriously in a minority here (and I could be totally wrong), but I do truly think something happened to Natalee at those rocks. I also think there was blood on the rocks, and the paint was an attempt to hide evidence. The scenario that seems logical to me is that the boys took her there to rape her. She woke up from the drugs they gave her, struggled, and was injured. The injuries led to her death. Joran buried her, told daddy, daddy told mommy, and things went from there.

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.