April 23, 2024, 05:56:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #639 6/13 - 6/15/2007  (Read 159669 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #820 on: June 15, 2007, 09:36:05 AM »

BT- I have been over this thing eight ways to Sunday and Dave says that he and others did not see any blood or red substance there .. and they were there on many days. The last day I have them there was on 6-5-2005....I'm sure they were there after that, but that date is pretty firm. So if there was blood there before that date, they would have all seen it. That means that whatever happened took place after 6-6-2005 or there abouts.

Remember the crooked Cop Halley was spotted only 50 yards from the rock area when he closed his trunk.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #821 on: June 15, 2007, 09:41:47 AM »

Tres local deteni abordo di yate Obsession…
CASO 70 KILO DI DROGA CONFISCA PA AUTORIDADNAN
Radar, polis maritimo y cacho di douane a haci un bon trabao….

ORANJESTAD(AAN): Awe DIARIO kier habri e articulo aki felicitando e bon trabao cu esnan vigilando botonan riba radar, polis maritimo y tambe cacho di douane a haci pa asina kita un total di mas of menos 70 kilo di droga for di riba Mercado. Tur cos a cuminsa a base di movecionnan capta riba e radar unda e yate Obsession tabata biniendo for di Venezuela.

Online Pap translation:
three local deteni abordo of yacht obsession…
caso 70 kilo of drugs confisca for autoridadnan
radar, police maritimo y cacho of douane owing to haci one good trabao….

oranjestad(aan): today daily paper wanted open the articulo here felicitando the good trabao cu esnan vigilando botonan on radar, police maritimo y also cacho of douane owing to haci for so less one overall of more or less 70 kilo of drugs for of on market. all cos owing to cuminsa owing to base of movecionnan capta on the radar where the yacht obsession was biniendo for of venezuela.

More at link: http://www.diario-aruba.com/2007/6/15/

70 kilos - 154 lbs

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #822 on: June 15, 2007, 09:42:24 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"
BT- I have been over this thing eight ways to Sunday and Dave says that he and others did not see any blood or red substance there .. and they were there on many days. The last day I have them there was on 6-5-2005....I'm sure they were there after that, but that date is pretty firm. So if there was blood there before that date, they would have all seen it. That means that whatever happened took place after 6-6-2005 or there abouts.

Remember the crooked Cop Halley was spotted only 50 yards from the rock area when he closed his trunk.

It's very confusing, isn't it?  Confused There doesn't seem to be any logical explanation for what went on in that area.

I Stand With The Girl
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #823 on: June 15, 2007, 09:50:07 AM »

There were searches going on well before the purported time of those videos. I am sure that Dave or someone else would have seen something if it had been there.

It brings up the question of what kind of exercise that actually WAS out there on those rocks.

here's the problem...

I think that IF they had Natalee's body before June 10th, the simplest thing in the world would have been to tell the parents then and there. Remember that they ALREADY had the 2 SG's in detention by then, they could have saved themselves ENDLESS trouble by expediting things and informing the family of Natalee's death sooner. They would have had "closure" and been in grief and not in the mood to ask too many questions about whether the RIGHT 2 perps were in jail or not, at that time. If they controlled the forensics in the case (which we assume) an examination of her body would have been pinned on the 2 SG's anyway no matter when. In other words, why wait?

It also makes me think that their whole intention was to make it look like N crime ever occurred, and leave it a mystery.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #824 on: June 15, 2007, 09:50:31 AM »

Now that I am all caught up, I think it's time for a nap.

Thank you all for your prayers and support.  Smoochies to all.

I'll check in later today......after my nap....... Laughing

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #825 on: June 15, 2007, 09:56:00 AM »

Page 133, Deepak statement about June 8.
That Wednesday Satish and I stayed until 01:45 at Joran's watching tv.
My mother called angry and said that we had to come home. When I walked
outside Joran asked Satish if he would come the next day to cut Joran's
hair.
On the way to the car Joran said to me: Do you remember the way back
from the Holiday Inn?
I said yes, we have dropped off the girl and we
have brought you to your home. He said: Come to my room for a while, I
will explain to you on a piece of paper, it is very important.
He told me that I should remember (what we had done) after we had
dropped the girl off, I had to say that we drove off from the hotel and had
driven into a North-East direction and not in a South-West direction,
this to prevent that police would go and check camera's of the other
hotels and would see that we had not driven to the HI.

After that I told him ok and we went home.
At home I went online. Joran reminded me again that Satish had to come
to cut his hair the next day.

So if Deepak is so innocent in all this and the K2 know nothing of where Natalee is, why do they continue the lies?  Why does Deepak get so nervous when they search the water?  How stupid are those two?  Why does Satish cut Joran's hair...that explains a few things...LOL.  I wonder if Deepak picks out Joran's shirts for him too?   Laughing  Laughing

Morning monkeys!
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: June 15, 2007, 09:59:25 AM »

EVERY MOVE... every action of Aruban authorities and all their minions and lackeys since DAY ONE... has been to the end of convincing the world that NO crime happened there, that it was a "mystery", an "accident", or "she ran off".

Only as that has not worked have they all kicked in with one of the biggest weapons that the evil folks of the world have at their disposal... the TIME factor. Stall... delay... hinder... confuse... frustrate... and eventually people will move on.

That has worked better than any original plan.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #827 on: June 15, 2007, 10:03:01 AM »

Page 135, Koen June 17 statement about June 8.
At 4:30 pm I was with Sander at Joran's house. Flor, Amanda and
Guylaila were there also. We were sitting in Joran's apartment.
The Natalee case was discussed. At a certain moment Joran asked us if
we could leave his room, so that he could talk to Flor alone. Sander,
Amanda, Guylaila and me went outside. After about 45 minutes Joran called
us back in. We saw every day that the media were talking about the
Natalee case. We asked what the consequences would be when he would be
arrested.
Joran said that if he would be arrested for a few days we should stand
behind him (back him up).

Koen?  Koen?  I thought there were no statements made by Koen?  Was this his daddy telling this?   Koen did indeed make statements and that is important in and of itself.  Believe it or not, there were ALE that actually were trying to do something in this case...Dirty Hand stepped in and BAM!!!! All gone. Nice and neat.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #828 on: June 15, 2007, 10:06:44 AM »

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #829 on: June 15, 2007, 10:10:18 AM »

Okay, now someone help my memory out here...when did the supposed confession take place?  Was it June 11?  I am forgetting the details again, sorry.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #830 on: June 15, 2007, 10:11:33 AM »

Good to see Peaches posting this morning!

We don't know for a fact when some of the videos were taken, only when they were posted to the person's server.

They could possibly have been taken before Natalee disappeared for that matter.  Ed Smith posting on other blogs doesn't seem to think anything is sinister about them and tells that female singer to go look at them as she is from Aruba originally just like they are normal sights from home.

I have wondered if the rock painting was to prevent people on four wheelers from hitting them in the dark and the paint regular highway kind that glows in the dark.  People may attempt to drive four wheelers from the road directly to the beach and maybe hit the rocks in the dark?

That is not nearly as mysterious as some explanations but the selection of which rocks to paint may be the ones to which the paint adheres best.

Just my opinion and something else to think about in regard to the rocks.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #831 on: June 15, 2007, 10:19:43 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Page 135, Koen June 17 statement about June 8.
At 4:30 pm I was with Sander at Joran's house. Flor, Amanda and
Guylaila were there also. We were sitting in Joran's apartment.
The Natalee case was discussed. At a certain moment Joran asked us if
we could leave his room, so that he could talk to Flor alone. Sander,
Amanda, Guylaila and me went outside. After about 45 minutes Joran called
us back in. We saw every day that the media were talking about the
Natalee case. We asked what the consequences would be when he would be
arrested.
Joran said that if he would be arrested for a few days we should stand
behind him (back him up).

Koen?  Koen?  I thought there were no statements made by Koen?  Was this his daddy telling this?   Koen did indeed make statements and that is important in and of itself.  Believe it or not, there were ALE that actually were trying to do something in this case...Dirty Hand stepped in and BAM!!!! All gone. Nice and neat.

Yes, Koen made some statements it would appear.  I have never thought he was sleeping with his mommy nor Joran either for that matter.  I doubt Guido wet his pants or any of those stories and think we were just having our chains yanked by those who think it fun to do so.

There kids are pretty hardened punk types.  I don't think they are one bit intimidated by being questioned by ALE.

They know the game plan and that nothing is going to happen to them.  Would be too bad for tourism.  Besides, who knows what they know and might tell on the elders if pressured too hard.

JMO

PERSONA NON GRATA

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #832 on: June 15, 2007, 10:23:09 AM »

Okay, now someone help my memory out here...when did the supposed confession take place?  Was it June 11?  I am forgetting the details again, sorry.

June 11, 2005
Natalee Holloway Update - reports out that Natalee is dead (Updated x 5) (photo links)
Topics: Natalee Holloway

Several updates are out on the Natalee Holloway disappearance - and according to most news sources, Natalee is dead - and from a blogger, Joran Van der Sloot is not in his cell. Reports continue to go back and forth on the confession issue, as do the reports of a search for Natalee's body. Sadly, It's still blow by blow posting, perhaps to continue through most of the night.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #833 on: June 15, 2007, 10:23:14 AM »

Hey, I just stepped out of the shower!  Guess I should have dried my hair before posting.

Confused

Off to work and lurk. . . . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #834 on: June 15, 2007, 10:23:33 AM »

lala's

I found something interesting while looking through the old FP articles and posts the other day.

It was related to discussion last week about the 'order' in which the suspects were arrested or questioned, etc.

I will send it to you (assuming your email address has not changed)

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #835 on: June 15, 2007, 10:25:32 AM »

Thanks Blonde, for the help.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #836 on: June 15, 2007, 10:27:20 AM »

Anytime Cool

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #837 on: June 15, 2007, 10:33:12 AM »

Quote from: "sharon"

lala's

I found something interesting while looking through the old FP articles and posts the other day.

It was related to discussion last week about the 'order' in which the suspects were arrested or questioned, etc.

I will send it to you (assuming your email address has not changed)

Thanks.  I would appreciate that. Email is the same.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #838 on: June 15, 2007, 10:39:46 AM »

lala's

Check your mail Very Happy

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #839 on: June 15, 2007, 10:40:52 AM »

BT and All-
First the videos bore everyone, including me. But I can't just let them go because of the dates the were supposedly shot on and the dates uploaded.

But if I can share a few things with you all as to the motivation of Ed Smit.

When Ed shot the videos he told everyone they were to exonerate the SG's.

Ok, seems harmless enough.

Then he placed all the videos on the server. He didn't seem to have a problem with anyone knowing what took place. Then he removed one. The one Jacy and I saw. Why? What was the problem with that video?

I couldn't even tell what was really happening and I watched it a few times and all it looked like was what I have always described it as. Looks like cops in a crime scene and a small white euro style van. Guys in bio-suits and the person with the dogs and that person is wearing a windbreaker.

Now why would Ed remove just that one video? and why does Ed have a video on his server entitled Natalee 3? and why is the Natalee 3 video forbidden?

Too many coincidence for me to simply let it all go.

These issues open a lot of other questions. Did Ed get word to remove a specific video? did someone else view all the video and gave the ok on them except the two I mentioned earlier?

Why would Ed only sell them? Why wouldn't he make good on his word and just give it to Dave? Why why why?

I could go on and on, but it just makes most people's eyes glaze over.

I don't know that we will ever know any of the answers here. It's been two years and we still have no clue as to what that was really all about.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.