March 28, 2024, 07:58:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #639 6/13 - 6/15/2007  (Read 159148 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #840 on: June 15, 2007, 10:44:12 AM »

Page 154, Freddy after his June 12 statement:
(Joran) That night Freddy, per request of my mother, visited, to tell
everything.
Freddy's parents are coming along, because they do not find it a good
idea that Freddy goes alone.
Besides my father Paul and my mother Anita
my lawyer Anthony Carlo is also present at our home per request of my
mother.
My mother asks Freddy to tell everything again.
Freddy: I could see on Anita's face that she did not know Joran had
left the girl on the beach and that he has lost his shoes. I also told
that Joran, Deepak, Satish and me had talked about it that I would buy new
shoes for Joran. Anita could not believe everything I was telling. (as
in amazed).
Carlo asks several times why Freddy thinks that Joran left his shoes
behind.
Freddy answers: Joran did not want to walk with his shoes on the beach
and probably left them behind because of that.
Freddy tells the beachstory again that I would have told him on Monday
May 30.
Carlo in between asks questions all the time.
Freddy: I felt he asked me those things because he thought that me as a
good friend of Joran could understand why he had done these things. I
do not believe he asked those questions because he thought Joran would
have told me, because he repeated every time: Why do you think that?
My father does not ask Freddy anything, but he does react on Freddy's
answers to my mother. He says: why does Joran lie, and why did he not
tell us that?
My mother had promised the conversation would last 10 minutes max, but
after half an hour Freddy's father gets up.
My parents did not agree with Joran's parents having invited me, Freddy
says.
After Carlo had called the head officer for permission to visit me, he
confronts me with what Freddy had said. I immediately admitted I had
lied and that Freddy was telling the truth.
To be honest at that moment I did not care anymore. I was sick of lying
and I was sick of myself.
I never forget how I, after I had spoken to Carlo, looked through a
small window and saw my mother with her best friend standing and crying.
Only on such a moment you realise everything you have done, and
especially what huge impact it can have on other people.

Let's look at this statement for a minute...it is very obvious that, as we have suspected all along being the brilliant monkeys we are, Anita was in charge.  It was at her insistence that Freddy come over and spill his guts and even Freddy's own parents didn't trust her. LOL!!!!!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #841 on: June 15, 2007, 10:46:00 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Good to see Peaches posting this morning!

We don't know for a fact when some of the videos were taken, only when they were posted to the person's server.

They could possibly have been taken before Natalee disappeared for that matter.  Ed Smith posting on other blogs doesn't seem to think anything is sinister about them and tells that female singer to go look at them as she is from Aruba originally just like they are normal sights from home.

I have wondered if the rock painting was to prevent people on four wheelers from hitting them in the dark and the paint regular highway kind that glows in the dark.  People may attempt to drive four wheelers from the road directly to the beach and maybe hit the rocks in the dark?

That is not nearly as mysterious as some explanations but the selection of which rocks to paint may be the ones to which the paint adheres best.

Just my opinion and something else to think about in regard to the rocks.

ATVs are not rented at nite and the sun sets everyday at 7 pm. But why paint the corner and crevices of rocks with such precision?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #842 on: June 15, 2007, 10:50:18 AM »

According to some at other boards, Joran explains why he put those PV's in his book.  He more or less says van der straaten was lying and was trying to frame him.  So, just who are we to believe?  Either van der straaten was orchestrating a huge cover-up, or he was doing a very bad frame-up.  Can't work both ways.....
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #843 on: June 15, 2007, 10:51:48 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Easy, I am happy to be here.  I feel pretty good considering.  Even laproscopic surgery is no walk in the park.  The stupid gas is the worst thing- far more painful than the four small incisions and one big one.

It's a good day.

Peaches I am so glad to see you! Sorry about the gas pains....but it will pass!  Wink  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: June 15, 2007, 10:54:37 AM »

Saying a site is dedicated to preventing racial injustice and that no one is every wrongly accused again is not the same TO ME as saying that the videos exonerate the Security Guards.

There are two or three of them that I think deal with that, however.  I don't think the rest do but that's just what I think.

The Lone Sailor is set to the music of his group and I think actually pretty good.  I think this is what some of the others were intended to be, background for music.

This is what Ed Smith was posting to the Aruban female singer living in the Netherlands.  Is he trying to blame Bush???  Figures!  But he does not seem to think the vids are anything sinister or documentation of a death, etc.  He posted it on a blog that was claiming Natalee left the country and was happily dancing in another country.  Bold is MY editing.

Just my opinion but this is what he posted:

Gister en vandaag gingen F16 zo vaak over mijn kop.... dat de show echt saai werdt ........maar kom mensen lets be real........Als je iets in het water gooit waar ze laatst gesignaleerd is (daar waar lang geleden toen ik nog op colegio zat ik vanuit visage met iemand was megelopen die daar kamperde .....ring any bellllssss ????? ) dan drijf je zo snel en ver af dat je in een paar uur in shark-infested water drijft dus ik denk niet dat meer dan een paar drugsplantages en coca/heroine containers gevonden zullen worden.........als ze dat al niet in eerste instantie zochten...........
Of het is puur show want Natalies vader en stiefvader hebben betere conections met GEORGE BUSH dan nederland en aruba samen.................
P.S. chex out http://www.aru-bay.com for video clips from aruba..........
Maybe we will sell shirts with your own face on it ( ha ha ha ha )But seriously on a totaly diffrent subject.....Xaviera do you still sing ??????

Posted by bulla bentana pa bay visage at 07/07/05 05:33:09

hmmm wie ben jij dan? Nu ben ik nieuwsgierig!

Ik zing nog steeds wel...in een salsaband tegenwoordig!

But tell me..who is you???

Visage: the good old days!

X.

Posted by Xaviera at 07/07/05 09:39:56

salsa ???????
Jesus..................
What happened to the gettoboys and such ??????
Maybe I best stay anonimus...............

Posted by bulla bentana pa bay visage at 07/07/05 15:44:36

how boring to stay anonymous! But still listen to the ghetto boys...just don't sing 'm

Posted by Xaviera at 07/07/05 15:46:53

If you mail me @ dsp360420@hotmail.com I'll be more inclinded to blow my cover .........I'm very shy you know.......WEGA DEN WEGA bo mes sa Asina nos gusta.......

Posted by bulla bentana pa bay visage at 07/08/05 18:50:16

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: June 15, 2007, 10:59:54 AM »

Lala's,

That is the quote where Joran admits he told Freddie on MONDAY that the girl was missing that he left at the beach.

Monday.

Then later he contradicts himself and says it was not on Monday so I wonder which it was.

I tend to think he said it on Monday when he did not know Natalee was missing nor even know her name.   Rolling Eyes

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #846 on: June 15, 2007, 11:01:58 AM »

The aru-bay site was up and running long before Natalee was in Aruba.  They (Ed Smit) used the site to host the videos they took of the NH search and police activity.  At one point they posted this on their front page:

"Before rumors start we would like to mention that this site was here about a year ago allready..................... This is what we saw yesterday morning......it's mostly uncut video so tell EVERYBODY you can see for yourself what's going on in Aruba at www.aru-bay.com and more keeps comming...............but we had to copyright it (as you will notice when you watch the clips) to prevent them from being mis-used and we tried to blurr out the faces of local and international lawenforcement agents(IF they are but we rather be safe than sorry) .this footage is for personal use only........and due to the seriousness of the situation we did not add any music to these clips.............this footage was taped on the 11th of june 2005 in the early morning hours behind the lighthouse, were the tree suspects .....NOT THE BLACK SECURITY'S WHO WERE ACCUSSED BY THE INTERNATIONAL MEDIA (CNN FOX AND OTHERS)BUT this is the area the three who saw her last said they went and EVERYBODY + man's best friend were there on a very VERY low profile so draw your own conclusion......... BUT for official statements let's wait and pray for a positive outcome and why has nobody asked the official spokes people about the bottle of lysol I saw in the Aruba Today Daily News picture in the beginning of the week ???????does it have anything to to with this case?????????????????SO PLEASE .............GO DO YOU JOB WITH REAL FACTS AND INTELLIGENT QUESTIONS AND KEEPING HER LOVED-ONES FEELINGS IN MIND.........AND DON"T MAKE IT A RACIAL THING.............THERE ARE JUST GOOD PEOPLE AND BAD PEOPLE IN EVERY RACE AND COUNTRY.........SO IN CASE YOU DIDN"T KNOW...... NOW YOU KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........... AND MAY GOD BE YOUR GUIDE BEFORE YOU EVER HAVE TO INFORM THE PUBLIC OF ANYTHING AGAIN............................."
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: June 15, 2007, 11:08:52 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"

ATVs are not rented at nite and the sun sets everyday at 7 pm. But why paint the corner and crevices of rocks with such precision?

Then maybe to make the rocks more visible even in day time?  I do know they have lots of ATV wrecks for we had friends of one poster have someone killed in one.  I wonder where that accident happened.

The painters don't appear very precise to me but could be covering something like iron in the rocks to make them more pleasant in appearance?  I don't know.  But I do remember seeing painted rocks on just about every military installation I have been on.  Like painted tree trunks, can also be to prevent the growth of lichen and fungi.

And could be they were planning to frame the SG by putting some sort of evidence on the rocks and when the HI story caved in, they had to go back and remove or cover the evidence.

I don't know what they were doing but they did it in broad daylight in full view of anybody passing by.  I think they could have blocked or closed the road in that area to avoid being seen or could have done it at night themselves.

It does appear to be an odd thing to do but there may be a much more mundane explanation.  I don't think any official has ever explained it nor even been asked.  We just don't have access to enough people to inquire about things like this.

Wish we did.

Also wish we had all the PV's and wonder if Jossy has any more he could
publish or send to us.  

I can't wait for Beth's book and am just hoping it is based on her journal.

Lots of our questions may then be answered.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: June 15, 2007, 11:13:34 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"

Guido has an ATV and I would assume other locals do as well.  They would be using them any hour they pleased including at night.

Arubans apparently are terrible drivers.

PERSONA NON GRATA

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: June 15, 2007, 11:21:39 AM »

Good to see Peaches posting this morning!

We don't know for a fact when some of the videos were taken, only when they were posted to the person's server.

They could possibly have been taken before Natalee disappeared for that matter.  Ed Smith posting on other blogs doesn't seem to think anything is sinister about them and tells that female singer to go look at them as she is from Aruba originally just like they are normal sights from home.

I have wondered if the rock painting was to prevent people on four wheelers from hitting them in the dark and the paint regular highway kind that glows in the dark.  People may attempt to drive four wheelers from the road directly to the beach and maybe hit the rocks in the dark?

That is not nearly as mysterious as some explanations but the selection of which rocks to paint may be the ones to which the paint adheres best.

Just my opinion and something else to think about in regard to the rocks.

Good Morning Anna...as usual you are the voice of reason and this makes sense.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: June 15, 2007, 11:35:28 AM »

>>Carlo asks several times why Freddy thinks that Joran left his shoes
behind.
May 30.
>>

Why did Joran want Deepak or Satish to go back for his shoes?  Was he trying to place them at a possible burial site or crime scene or even have them be apprehended there in the event ALE would by the next day know Natalee was missing?

Almost afraid to mention shoes. . . . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #851 on: June 15, 2007, 11:43:26 AM »

behind.
May 30.
>>

Why did Joran want Deepak or Satish to go back for his shoes?  Was he trying to place them at a possible burial site or crime scene or even have them be apprehended there in the event ALE would by the next day know Natalee was missing?

dont be skeeeeeeeeeeeeered

Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #852 on: June 15, 2007, 11:48:59 AM »

Hello, SunnyinTx,

Are you going to have to change your name now that you have moved?  I still have mystery boxes I have not unpacked in eight years in storage.  I also suspect that they contain things I can live without.  Don't envy you all that and am paring down myself.

Well, I suspect my views are not very popular but still, it's just something to consider.  

We continue in State of Emergency here with highest drought level and worst one on record.

Send us rain, any who have it!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #853 on: June 15, 2007, 11:52:27 AM »

Quote from: "robots"

Cool

Oh, no!  YOU'RE the one I am skeeeeered about!  I'm caught for sure!

Shocked

I'd better get to work pronto!   Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

Working and lurking away. . . .. . . .

Robots,

PERSONA NON GRATA

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #854 on: June 15, 2007, 12:06:34 PM »

There was actually a little bit of rain late yesterday afternoon in Natalee's hometown. How shocking!

I think there were untapped racial tensions on the island at the time Natalee went there (and I am certain they are still there) that played a bigger role in all that happened than we want to know. I think that the videos were an attempt to play the Card against the Aruban govt. Which only would have had the effect of making them bow up and circle the wagons against those who put the videos online.

I am surprised they didn't try harder to keep the SG's in jail. I thought that they would try harder to "sell" that theory. Beth had a lot to do with that. So much for Hitler's sister.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #855 on: June 15, 2007, 12:07:18 PM »

behind.
May 30.
>>

uh oh now ya did it!!!!!!

Laughing
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #856 on: June 15, 2007, 12:07:24 PM »

Quote from: "robots"

Cool

Oh, no!  YOU'RE the one I am skeeeeered about!  I'm caught for sure!

Shocked

I'd better get to work pronto!   Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy

Working and lurking away. . . .. . . .

Robots,

Wink  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #857 on: June 15, 2007, 12:12:41 PM »

I'm gonna one-up Anna here and mention 2 unmentionable topics in 1 post.

What does Shango and Simean tell us about the shoes, anything?

Shocked
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #858 on: June 15, 2007, 12:16:16 PM »

Joran isn't smart enough to have planted the shoes at a burial site in order to get K2 or someone to go back there and frame themselves. If he killed Natalee, he would not have been in a state of mind to think that idea up.

Joran's actions would have been of the knee-jerk, quick-fix variety in response to the details of the situation.

Mark it down... those shoes had heavy, visible, incontrovertible evidence of Natalee's violent death on them, if they are THAT important to the case.

sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #859 on: June 15, 2007, 12:17:26 PM »

Maybe those SHOES are the "missing piece of the puzzle" that was mentioned so many times.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.