April 23, 2024, 05:34:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #639 6/13 - 6/15/2007  (Read 159668 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #860 on: June 15, 2007, 12:17:46 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
>>Carlo asks several times why Freddy thinks that Joran left his shoes
behind.
Freddy answers: Joran did not want to walk with his shoes on the beach
and probably left them behind because of that.
Freddy tells the beachstory again that I would have told him on Monday
May 30.
>>

Why did Joran want Deepak or Satish to go back for his shoes?  Was he trying to place them at a possible burial site or crime scene or even have them be apprehended there in the event ALE would by the next day know Natalee was missing?

Almost afraid to mention shoes. . . . .

He wanted to know what they knew in order to protect his client. He wasn't trying to find out the truth.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #861 on: June 15, 2007, 12:17:55 PM »

Anna- I have no idea why they painted those specific rock. There are literally millions of rocks on Aruba.

During the last ice age, when the ocean level was down about a 1000 ft Aruba was prolly almost totally connected to Venezuela. Aruba means 'close by'...The giant boulders called Ayo are considered to have been possibly rolled from Venezuela. Why people decided to roll those boulders that far is anyone guess. It could have been a high point and closer to the heavens. And again, it might not have been that far during the last ice age.

If the ATV factor was such a huge concern, I image they would remove all the rocks near roadways. But then again this is Aruba we are talking about.

Yes, Aruban are terrible drivers, and they should rethink their driving educations classes.

Easy- When you allow suspects to remain free for two years their stories are bound to change as they learn the facts of the investigation. But I'm sure you know that. Van Der Straaten trying to frame Joran is outright laughable. Who believes that one?

No one framed Joran. PJK2 are the responsible parties and until there is any evidence to say otherwise I'm gonna keep looking at them.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #862 on: June 15, 2007, 12:22:27 PM »

The shoes, the shoes, the shoes.  It's all about the shoes.  

Why would Freddy be concerned about how to replace one of Joran's shoes if he was not involved in some way??

Why does it matter to Deepak if Joran finds his shoes or not...if he went home with Satish as he claims???

Why does the attorney hired by Paulus and Anita need any additional info on the shoes??

Why is it that Joran seems to be the only person on Aruba that doesn't give a flip about the shoes???

Because.....
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #863 on: June 15, 2007, 12:22:37 PM »

If Natalee was on Aruba she would have been found I believe. That means someone (Paulus) had to have seen her after the initial crime. Whether van der Straaten has seen her I can't be sure, but I suspect he did.

Someone other than just Joran, Deepak and Satish saw Natalee before the finale`. IMO

+++

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #864 on: June 15, 2007, 12:23:34 PM »

Hello, SunnyinTx,

Are you going to have to change your name now that you have moved?  Nope I don't think so....a little piece of my heart is still in TX...and always will be!  I still have mystery boxes I have not unpacked in eight years in storage.  I also suspect that they contain things I can live without.  Don't envy you all that and am paring down myself.

Well, I suspect my views are not very popular but still, it's just something to consider.  since no one here knows what really happened...your opinions, thoughts and viewpoints are IMO as VALID as anyone elses and your motives are pure.

We continue in State of Emergency here with highest drought level and worst one on record.

Send us rain, any who have it! Can't help you there!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #865 on: June 15, 2007, 12:25:34 PM »

LaLa's- In the beginning of the case I remember that Freddy and possibly Joran were together looking for a 'matching shoe' around the La Linda store in downtown Oranjestad. Now why the heck would Freddy go on this mission? He only adds more scrutiny to himself if it is true.

And from what we have seen here it does seem to have some accuracy.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #866 on: June 15, 2007, 12:33:08 PM »

It must be the genesis of an internet investigation. They Brits are now talking about when the garbage gets picked up. Next they will be asking were it gets barged to.

+++

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #867 on: June 15, 2007, 12:34:05 PM »

O/T

The northern part of the State of Alabama is in much worse condition than the rest of the State but the D-4 conditions are spreading.

http://www.drought.unl.edu/dm/monitor.html

Water is having to be trucked in for livestock.  We continue to pray for rain.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #868 on: June 15, 2007, 12:37:34 PM »

O/T

The northern part of the State of Alabama is in much worse condition than the rest of the State but the D-4 conditions are spreading.

Same here and in north Georgia, Anna. A coworker has small cattle farm in Dade County, GA. She said the farmers there are selling their cattle for ridiculosly low amounts of money because there is nothing for them to eat or drink.

I Stand With The Girl
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #869 on: June 15, 2007, 12:39:24 PM »

O/T

No significant amount of rainfall here where I live in over two months.  I kid you not!  My grass is brown as is all the neighbors.  The only reason I have any plants left is because my water bill is higher than my electric bill.  Shocked
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #870 on: June 15, 2007, 12:40:10 PM »

China is supplying weapons to terroists..

http://www.washingtontimes.com/national/inring.htm

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #871 on: June 15, 2007, 12:43:30 PM »

Quote from: "blah"

It's beginning to sound as if China will supply anything to anyone if they can make a few bucks off it.

I Stand With The Girl
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: June 15, 2007, 12:46:52 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

It's beginning to sound as if China will supply anything to anyone if they can make a few bucks off it.

Thi is right up there with the UN sending anti-US books and propaganda to North Korea with our own tax dollars!!!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #873 on: June 15, 2007, 12:47:28 PM »

I think isolationism is a good thing.

+++

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #874 on: June 15, 2007, 12:51:44 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"

I think isolationism is a good thing.

I think its about time we show the world again that we have nuclear weapons and we WILL use them.

of course it will never happen and the world knows it.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #875 on: June 15, 2007, 12:54:23 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
According to some at other boards, Joran explains why he put those PV's in his book.  He more or less says van der straaten was lying and was trying to frame him.  So, just who are we to believe?  Either van der straaten was orchestrating a huge cover-up, or he was doing a very bad frame-up.  Can't work both ways.....

Oh so now according to Joran the man that was trying to help him is a liar.  The man who was caught on phone calls with his own father is a liar.  When Joran doesn't agree with what someone says they become a liar.

Joran is the liar.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #876 on: June 15, 2007, 12:59:47 PM »

I've been watching Cold Case Files. A man and his wife were out boating, he hit her in the head with a heavy object, then tied her body up in two trash bags, weighted it down, and threw her in the water. Her body was never found, but he was convicted based on wire tapped phone conversations.

It can happen. "No body, no crime" might not necessarily be the case.

I Stand With The Girl
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #877 on: June 15, 2007, 01:00:09 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
If Natalee was on Aruba she would have been found I believe. That means someone (Paulus) had to have seen her after the initial crime. Whether van der Straaten has seen her I can't be sure, but I suspect he did.

Someone other than just Joran, Deepak and Satish saw Natalee before the finale`. IMO

I agree and I think it was the two people you mention above (Paulus and Van der Straaten).
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #878 on: June 15, 2007, 01:02:46 PM »

Klass
 you have mail at Cox when you have a minute
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #879 on: June 15, 2007, 01:03:51 PM »

Quote from: "Marlee"
Klass
 you have mail at Cox when you have a minute

Marlee - I'm about ready to run to the store.  Just checked my email and nothing yet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.