March 29, 2024, 02:39:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #639 6/13 - 6/15/2007  (Read 159173 times)
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2007, 02:19:26 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
Over the past several weeks I have been conducting a silent study of foot size by using careful observation and comparison, when proximity is allowed.  Thus far I have not determined a strict correlation between foot size and height.  Very tall people can have small feet and short people can have huge feet.

This has been an independent study and should not be confused with actual scientific anthropologic data.  Razz

I'm glad someone has been tracking this data.. because it's berry berry important.... Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

You are such the leader!!!!!

LOL  I was coming back from lunch and got on an elevator with a very tall guy.  I realized that the first thing I did was to check out his feet.   Laughing
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2007, 02:19:44 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
Bringing the Chinese in may help them out with their stray animal population  Shocked

Shocked  Evil or Very Mad  Shocked

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2007, 02:21:48 PM »

Here's all that is available update wise on Madeleine.

Area of search.

according to people in Portugal, the area is very ruff terrain and lots of weeds and bushes. Lots of hiding places. Lots of rocks and boulders.

Seems the media may have already been there before the Police. Also the McCann's were in the presence of the Police when the tip was announced.

Early info seem to indicate the tip might have come from a 'psychic' but that is not known. The info is only from an 'anonymous' person... no identity as to who it could be.

The Police first said they would search and now it seem that the info is too innocuous to search... So I'm not sure if there will be a search, if they are search now, or will search later. No idea.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2007, 02:21:56 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

Good Afternoon, All,

Easy,

I have also noted that large people can have very small dogs as well.

Shocked

Here is my 6'3" son with his 10.0 Shoes and his 8 pound dog.

Very Happy  Shocked  Very Happy

Technically it is his WIFE's Dog and It wears sundresses.  Pink ones.  He is mortified to have to walk it like that but he does.

Laughing  Laughing

When we had our 2 yorkies, I had a t-shirt made for hubby that said 'My other dog is Great Dane'.  Very Happy

(hubby is 6'2", size 12 shoe Wink )

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2007, 02:26:54 PM »

Over the past several weeks I have been conducting a silent study of foot size by using careful observation and comparison, when proximity is allowed.  Thus far I have not determined a strict correlation between foot size and height.  Very tall people can have small feet and short people can have huge feet.

This has been an independent study and should not be confused with actual scientific anthropologic data.  Razz

Good Afternoon, All,

Easy,

I have also noted that large people can have very small dogs as well.

Shocked

Here is my 6'3" son with his 10.0 Shoes and his 8 pound dog.

Very Happy  Shocked  Very Happy

Technically it is his WIFE's Dog and It wears sundresses.  Pink ones.  He is mortified to have to walk it like that but he does.

I think you might have posted the wrong picture.  This just looks like some dude with a gerbil?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2007, 02:43:57 PM »

I think you might have posted the wrong picture.  This just looks like some dude with a gerbil?

Very Happy

Worse yet, the new wife entered the dog in The Great American Chihuahua Race and he got to be in charge of that.  Needless to say, she was far too spoiled to run and just stood there.

The son has to walk the dog wearing not only sundresses but rain gear and in the winter, little boots because her feet can get frostbitten or get snow remover on them which is poisonous.

Easy,

I have never had a fried Twinkie but have had a fried banana sandwich, supposedly the fav of Elvis.  

It was yummy.  Browned on the outside in butter.

Wink

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2007, 02:53:45 PM »

Very Happy

Worse yet, the new wife entered the dog in The Great American Chihuahua Race and he got to be in charge of that.  Needless to say, she was far too spoiled to run and just stood there.

The son has to walk the dog wearing not only sundresses but rain gear and in the winter, little boots because her feet can get frostbitten or get snow remover on them which is poisonous.

Easy,

I have never had a fried Twinkie but have had a fried banana sandwich, supposedly the fav of Elvis.  

It was yummy.  Browned on the outside in butter.

Wink

Once, I saw a show about that Elvis sandwich and the woman that made it.  I tried to recreate the thing, but it didn’t work out for me.  Sad
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2007, 03:00:01 PM »

Ya'll quit making me laugh when I'm supposed to be working  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

good to see you Anna  Very Happy we once had a chihuahua when I was very young. It had babies behind the water heater and my sister thought they were mice and tried to get a broom after them and I remember yelling and crying for my mother  Shocked

Easy I have this vision of you in an apron that says "I am telepathic with Elvis" trying to make that fried banana sandwich  Laughing

BB and Destiny thanks for the kind comments on the cupcakes, actually we 'load up' the pastry bag in a special way to get the dual colors. We learned it in decorating class  Very Happy

I continue to stand with the girl.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2007, 03:02:58 PM »

should Easy poll to see who has the largest feet for their height on the lively?  Laughing

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2007, 03:06:15 PM »

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2007, 03:08:53 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"

Laughing

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2007, 03:09:33 PM »

oh well guess I have cooties now.....

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2007, 03:10:13 PM »

Ya'll quit making me laugh when I'm supposed to be working  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

good to see you Anna  Very Happy we once had a chihuahua when I was very young. It had babies behind the water heater and my sister thought they were mice and tried to get a broom after them and I remember yelling and crying for my mother  Shocked

Easy I have this vision of you in an apron that says "I am telepathic with Elvis" trying to make that fried banana sandwich  Laughing

BB and Destiny thanks for the kind comments on the cupcakes, actually we 'load up' the pastry bag in a special way to get the dual colors. We learned it in decorating class  Very Happy

ROFL

clean up in aisle 10 please

a robots has spit all over his screen  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2007, 03:10:21 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"

Laughing

oh whew, I thought I was all alone NJSons !!  Laughing

how was that luncheon last weekend?  Very Happy

Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2007, 03:10:51 PM »

Don't tall people fall over if their feet are too small?
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2007, 03:12:28 PM »

Quote from: "Port Valerie"

no no no... thats just a myth

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Wink

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2007, 03:12:43 PM »

Quote from: "Port Valerie"

Laughing I wouldn't know, I wear size 10 shoes  Laughing

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2007, 03:16:33 PM »

robots didn't someone compare you to willy wonka?

is that because BT says you are delicious?

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2007, 03:17:53 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"

I'm glad someone has been tracking this data.. because it's berry berry important.... Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

You are such the leader!!!!!

LOL  I was coming back from lunch and got on an elevator with a very tall guy.  I realized that the first thing I did was to check out his feet.   Laughing

LOL  Laughing  Laughing  I am sure glad you didnt say his arse!  Wink
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2007, 03:21:09 PM »

Angie  Embarassed

I think everyone's taking a nappy which I wish I could

this is a BORING conference call  Laughing

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.