April 24, 2024, 06:57:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: KERRA WILSON 8 YO MISSING 9/21/11 MITCHELL,NE (Body Found-Arrest)  (Read 48575 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2011, 10:42:15 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nY919KyDlZ4&feature=player_embedded&list=PLBB08EA432B6F7C4F#!

NSP Briefing on Missing Child
KNEBradio  122 videos

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/nY919KyDlZ4?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/nY919KyDlZ4?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2011, 10:49:35 PM »

http://www.kotanow.com/story/15529610/nsp-gives-updates-on-kerra-wilson

NSP gives updates on Kerra Wilson

A press conference by the Nebraska State Patrol does not shed any new light on the whereabouts of a missing girl from Mitchell.

Lieutenant Monica Bartling addressed local media on the past 36 hours spent searching for 8-year-old Kerra Wilson.

The third grader has been identified as an "endangered missing juvenile".

Bartling says that Kerra's mother and step-father have been cooperative in the investigation.

The biological father has not been interviewed... but may not have *ever* known that he had a daughter.
 ::snipping2::

Someone of Facebook indicated the bio dad is in prison.

On the NSP briefing, it was stated that Kerra's mother does not know Kerra's biological father's last name.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2011, 10:52:21 PM »

Per NSP briefing, Salvadore Lopez has been married to Kerra's mom, Amanda at least two years.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2011, 11:03:24 PM »

Per the NSP briefing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nY919KyDlZ4&feature=player_embedded&list=PLBB08EA432B6F7C4F#
(embedded above)

(Nebraska State Patrol Lt. Monica Bartling delivers a media briefing on the disappearance of 8 year old Kerra Wilson.)

Kerra is listed as an endangered missing juvenile, an Amber Alert was not issued because the criteria for such has not been met.  Suspect information, vehicle information etc..is required and at this time they do not know that Kerra has been abducted.

Next briefing tomorrow morning at 9am from the Nebraska State Patrol Office, there will also be a briefing at 3pm tomorrow afternoon.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2011, 11:19:20 PM »

This isn't sounding good at all for Kerra.    

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2011, 12:37:16 AM »

Has anyone heard why it took so long for the family to report her missing?  From what I've heard, the school contacted the family as to her not being in class and yet, the grandmother didn't call LE until 3pm.  So, who did the school contact...mom, grandmother?  The school would've called within a relatively short period of time after classes began.  Why wait until 3pm to notify LE?

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2011, 02:08:21 AM »

I know here in Texas when school has called for grandchildren. They would call hubs and I first as daughter was working. Why if grandmother was called she didn't call daughter or LE earlier than 3 I don't know. Maybe she didn't get the message until later as she didn't hear the phone or listen to the message until later in the day. I am hoping that was the case and not that she just didn't bother to call until later.

According to what I have read about Mitchell Nebraska the population is about 1800 people and about 450 homes with 4 police officers.

Prayers they find Kerra soon.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2011, 08:06:17 AM »

im thinking the camera,(even though i dont see it) would pick up the parking lot area
near the front door where you drop the kids off at

Mitchell elementary school
1819 19th Avenue mitchell nebraska
http://tinyurl.com/3hm7ffc

view of service garage next to school
http://tinyurl.com/3e7wcl2

subway near 1819 19th Avenue mitchell nebraska
its not that close to the school
http://www.subway.com/storelocator/default.aspx

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2011, 09:13:41 AM »

8 Year Old Kerra Wilson Missing in Mitchell, Nebraska Since 9/21/11

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/09/23/8-year-old-kerra-wilson-missing-in-mitchell-nebraska-since-92111/

"the Mitchell Elementary School principal said  that security cameras didn't record any picture of Kerra inside the building or on the playground."

Hmmm. We don't even know if she was even seen being let out at the school. This story unfortunately has red flags all over it. If she never made it in the school, would not the parents been notified immediately by the school that she was absent? How many school just let you let 8 year olds out to enter the school with no school reps present?

How could no one have seen her at the school? Not looking good.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2011, 09:30:05 AM »

If she wasn't seen in the parking lot or entering the school, exactly what time was she dropped off?

Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2011, 09:39:59 AM »

9:32 am in Ohio...I am sick of this....sitting here crying because another child is missing.    I did at least get out one Hail Mary before coming here.

I thought schools had STRICT policies about leaving school grounds, especially for elementary school children.   

Terri
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2011, 09:48:40 AM »

The after school care at my grand daughters school has had some issues this year. One involved my grand daughter..she went home on the bus instead of staying at after care. She called me from the neighbors house because she thought that I was getting her off the bus. the neighbor said that she could stay with him and his family until her parents got home..he is a police officer and we know him..so that was good..meanwhile, communication problem with my son and his wife. He did not tell her that grand was at neighbors house. Mom went to pick up grand at after care, she was not there! panic set in of course..She calls me and I explain. Son had told me that he would let mom know, he got busy and did not call her after knowing daughter was safe at neighbors. After care did not call ANY of us to let us know that she was not there...meanwhile over 2 hrs had gone by from the time grand should have been in after care until pick up..Another time, 2 kids wandered off from a after school field trip and were found 3 hrs later at a local pizza place..police were called..
needless to say, grand only goes to after care when one of us can not get her off the bus. but just to show how kids do slip through the cracks and go missing..scary shite!

Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2011, 10:15:04 AM »

I forget where I heard or read this but someone said one of the reasons there is a large population of sex offenders in Florida is because the children wear shorts and swim suits more often than in colder climates.... whether that is true or not, it is something to think about...just like who in the world is out at  8:15 am around a school....a possible offender.    Scarey as can be.

In short, the very times and places a child should be safest and at ease, are the places the offenders gravitate towards.   Sometimes I just want to take my chidlren and my grandchildren and hide in a bubble.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2011, 10:40:44 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/09/23/8-year-old-kerra-wilson-missing-in-mitchell-nebraska-since-92111/

"the Mitchell Elementary School principal said  that security cameras didn't record any picture of Kerra inside the building or on the playground."

Hmmm. We don't even know if she was even seen being let out at the school. This story unfortunately has red flags all over it. If she never made it in the school, would not the parents been notified immediately by the school that she was absent? How many school just let you let 8 year olds out to enter the school with no school reps present?

NANCY GRACE
Nebraska 3rd Grader Disappears at School Door
Aired September 22, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

ELLIE JOSTAD, NANCY GRACE CHIEF EDITORIAL PRODUCER: Right, Nancy. Well, apparently the school thought this was a typical absent child. You know I suppose they`re imagining she`s sick. She can`t come to school today. So they marked her absent but they were waiting from a call -- for a call from the parents saying she is sick today, won`t be in school.

When they hadn`t heard from her mother by noon, they called her, parents got to the school, parents were both at work that day, we`re told. Parents got to the school, met with the principal, and that is when police got involved. By the time all that happened -- it was 2:00, almost 3:00 by the time police knew she was missing.

<snipped>

JOSTAD: Right. Well, state police, or state patrol, rather, is telling us that they are confident she was dropped off by family. But they are also confident that she never made it inside the school.

The school principal tells us that they do have cameras that are trained inside and outside the school. They do not see her on the school property. They do not see her in the area where she would typically enter the school.

<snipped>

KEVIN MOONEY, KNEB RADIO (via telephone): Well, thank you very much, Nancy. And right now, the search is still continuing for 8-year-old Kerra Wilson, who, as you mentioned, got dropped off, the latest we have is in the actual parking lot of the Mitchell elementary school, according to the Nebraska state patrol. And since then, really no sign of her. She did -- according to the school officials, there were witnesses that said she did go across the street for a time at a picnic -- sat at a picnic table at the Subway shop across the street, and then left from there, was heading back to school, back to the parking lot. And that`s the last time anybody has ever seen her.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1109/22/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2011, 10:46:39 AM »

8-year-old western Nebraska girl still missing
Updated 06:44 a.m., Friday, September 23, 2011

MITCHELL, Neb. (AP) — Authorities say an 8-year-old western Nebraska girl who has been missing since Wednesday morning still hasn't been found.

Kerra Wilson was last seen a little before 8 a.m. as her stepfather dropped her off at Mitchell Elementary School in the Panhandle city of Mitchell.

A woman who answered the phone at the Nebraska State Patrol Scottsbluff office early Friday morning said Kerra has not been found and that the search is continuing. The woman says a briefing scheduled for 9 a.m.

<snipped>

Mitchell Elementary School principal Kirk Kuxhausen said Thursday that security cameras didn't record any picture of Kerra inside the building or on the playground.

http://www.chron.com/news/article/8-year-old-western-Nebraska-girl-still-missing-2184962.php

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2011, 10:53:48 AM »

I now unschool my son...but last year he attended school for about four months.   I am guilty of not phoning in when he was to be absent.   I just figured I would call when I had the time.

I now see that was selfish and short sighted.   No wonder the schools do not think it an emergency or out of the norm for a child to be absent.   Pre K we had to sign them in and the teacher had to see our faces and aknowledge us.   

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2011, 10:57:48 AM »

I'm seeing an update due at 9am mdt, correct?

wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2011, 11:28:36 AM »

NANCY GRACE
Nebraska 3rd Grader Disappears at School Door
Aired September 22, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

ELLIE JOSTAD, NANCY GRACE CHIEF EDITORIAL PRODUCER: Right, Nancy. Well, apparently the school thought this was a typical absent child. You know I suppose they`re imagining she`s sick. She can`t come to school today. So they marked her absent but they were waiting from a call -- for a call from the parents saying she is sick today, won`t be in school.

When they hadn`t heard from her mother by noon, they called her, parents got to the school, parents were both at work that day, we`re told. Parents got to the school, met with the principal, and that is when police got involved. By the time all that happened -- it was 2:00, almost 3:00 by the time police knew she was missing.

<snipped>

JOSTAD: Right. Well, state police, or state patrol, rather, is telling us that they are confident she was dropped off by family. But they are also confident that she never made it inside the school.

The school principal tells us that they do have cameras that are trained inside and outside the school. They do not see her on the school property. They do not see her in the area where she would typically enter the school.

<snipped>

KEVIN MOONEY, KNEB RADIO (via telephone): Well, thank you very much, Nancy. And right now, the search is still continuing for 8-year-old Kerra Wilson, who, as you mentioned, got dropped off, the latest we have is in the actual parking lot of the Mitchell elementary school, according to the Nebraska state patrol. And since then, really no sign of her. She did -- according to the school officials, there were witnesses that said she did go across the street for a time at a picnic -- sat at a picnic table at the Subway shop across the street, and then left from there, was heading back to school, back to the parking lot. And that`s the last time anybody has ever seen her.

<snipped>

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1109/22/ng.01.html

So is LE confirming then they show her stepfather on camera or by witness dropping her off at the school? 
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #38 on: September 23, 2011, 11:29:51 AM »

http://kneb.com/index.php?more=5wiv426x Edit to fix link.  MB

BREAKING: Missing girl's step-father to be charged with murder, sexual assault KNEB News has learned that 30-year-old Salvador Lopez, the step-father of Kerra Wilson, is to be charged with First Degree Murder and First Degree Sexual Assault of a child at 11:00 am this morning in Scotts Bluff County Court.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 12:13:52 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #39 on: September 23, 2011, 11:41:12 AM »

DA#%$#  IT TO HE^%$......I am so sick of this...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.