April 27, 2024, 01:08:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: KERRA WILSON 8 YO MISSING 9/21/11 MITCHELL,NE (Body Found-Arrest)  (Read 48616 times)
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #40 on: September 23, 2011, 11:42:44 AM »

I an on all the news channels...nothing...this is what I mean by what our society thinks is important...
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #41 on: September 23, 2011, 11:49:45 AM »

Little more info

http://kneb.com/index.php?more=5wiv426x
Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #42 on: September 23, 2011, 11:58:35 AM »

http://www.mccookgazette.com/story/1766499.html

Rest in peace baby...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: September 23, 2011, 12:12:19 PM »

Girl's body found; stepfather arrested
Friday, September 23, 2011

Nebraska State Patrol release

SCOTTSBLUFF, Nebraska -- The search for 8-year-old Kerra Wilson has ended with the discovery of her body in a remote area of Sioux County.
In the early evening hours of Thursday, Sept. 22, investigators from the Nebraska State Patrol and Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) were notified by a local rancher alerting them to an area that he felt needed to be examined. The area was located several miles north of Mitchell. Upon their arrival investigators located what is believed to be the body of 8-year-old Kerra Wilson.

Preliminary identification of the body was made through articles of clothing, physical characteristics and evidence found at the scene. Due to the rugged terrain and time of night investigators were unable to move the body and process the scene.

Based on the discovery of Kerra's body and the evidence at the scene, Salvador Carlos Lopez, 32, Mitchell was arrested in the death of Kerra Wilson. At this time Lopez is being held in the Scotts Bluff County Detention Center on a charge of 1st Degree Murder.

"We were hoping to bring Kerra safely home to her family; sadly we weren't able to do that," said Lt. Monica Bartling of the Nebraska State Patrol. "We will continue gathering evidence in this case and work with the Sioux County Attorney to prosecute Salvador Lopez to the fullest extent of the law."

Kerra Wilson was reported missing by her family just before 3:00 p.m., (MDT) on Wednesday, Sept. 21. Initial reports were that Kerra had been last seen in the parking lot of the Mitchell Elementary School after being dropped off by her stepfather Salvador Lopez. It was determined through subsequent interviews with school staff and classmates that Kerra could not be placed anywhere on school grounds.

Lt. Bartling said, "The cooperation of the staff of Mitchell Elementary was key in determining that Kerra never made it to school on Wednesday. This has been a very difficult time for everyone involved and I want to thank the school staff, community volunteers and local law enforcement for their efforts and cooperation during this very difficult time. "

The recovery of Kerra's body and investigation into her death continues.

<snipped>

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: September 23, 2011, 12:14:33 PM »

I was so afraid of this.  I'm moving this to "Missing Found Deceased".

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2011, 12:15:56 PM »

Rest In Peace Kerra an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2011, 12:21:23 PM »

8 Year Old Kerra Wilson Missing in Mitchell, Nebraska Since 9/21/11

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/09/23/8-year-old-kerra-wilson-missing-in-mitchell-nebraska-since-92111/

"the Mitchell Elementary School principal said  that security cameras didn't record any picture of Kerra inside the building or on the playground."

Hmmm. We don't even know if she was even seen being let out at the school. This story unfortunately has red flags all over it. If she never made it in the school, would not the parents been notified immediately by the school that she was absent? How many school just let you let 8 year olds out to enter the school with no school reps present?

How could no one have seen her at the school? Not looking good.

Girl’s body found; stepfather arrested
Friday, September 23, 2011

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: September 23, 2011, 12:26:58 PM »

_____

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #48 on: September 23, 2011, 02:28:28 PM »

http://kneb.com/index.php?more=5wiv426x Edit to fix link.  MB
 ::snipping2::

BREAKING: Missing girl's step-father to be charged with murder, sexual assault KNEB News has learned that 30-year-old Salvador Lopez, the step-father of Kerra Wilson, is to be charged with First Degree Murder and First Degree Sexual Assault of a child at 11:00 am this morning in Scotts Bluff County Court.
Why the hell doesn't surprise me? I am fed up with these loser parents bringing slime into their home to kill, molest and abuse their children. Sorry for the rant, but I am so angry right now I could spit nails!!!!

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #49 on: September 23, 2011, 02:32:07 PM »

Rest in peace little Kerra   an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #50 on: September 23, 2011, 02:40:10 PM »

http://statepatrol.nebraska.gov/articleDetails.aspx

In the early evening hours of Thursday, Sept. 22, investigators from the Nebraska State Patrol and Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) were notified by a local rancher alerting them to an area that he felt needed to be examined. The area was located several miles north of Mitchell. Upon their arrival investigators located what is believed to be the body of 8-year-old Kerra Wilson.

Preliminary identification of the body was made through articles of clothing, physical characteristics and evidence found at the scene.  Due to the rugged terrain and time of night investigators were unable to move the body and process the scene.

Based on the discovery of Kerra’s body and the evidence at the scene, Salvador Carlos Lopez, 32, Mitchell was arrested in the death of Kerra Wilson.  At this time Lopez is being held in the Scotts Bluff County Detention Center on a charge of 1st Degree Murder.

“We were hoping to bring Kerra safely home to her family; sadly we weren’t able to do that,” said Lt. Monica Bartling of the Nebraska State Patrol. “We will continue gathering evidence in this case and work with the Sioux County Attorney to prosecute Salvador Lopez to the fullest extent of the law.”

Salvador C. Lopez

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #51 on: September 23, 2011, 03:50:52 PM »

RIP Kerra  an angelic monkey

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #52 on: September 23, 2011, 04:52:32 PM »

an angelic monkey   Rest in peace, little Kerra.  He'll never hurt you again.   an angelic monkey

These are my opinions and subject to change.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: September 23, 2011, 05:43:09 PM »

just horrible!  I agree with cartfly..these parents have to stop bringing in these slimeballs to be around their children! this has got to stop!
did Kerra have siblings?
I wonder if he molested her before and this time she said that she was going to tell? so, he had to murder her..what a perverted pedophile he is! bet this is not the first time that he has molested either...

Terri
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #54 on: September 23, 2011, 08:01:59 PM »

They all make me sick...during one of my trainings it was explained that women insist they would KNOW if their child were being abused / molested.  Especially women who have been molested themselves.   Oddly, they are they are the very ones that often cannot see and place the children at the greatest risk.   

I am fortunate that I like being single and cannot imagine anyone living with us.  I will never say never, but I cannot see myself having anyone in our lives.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: September 24, 2011, 03:05:42 AM »

RIP Sweet Kerra.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: September 24, 2011, 10:31:35 AM »

How very sad, but how many times must we see this? Some of these mothers need a good slap upside their head. What part about protect your child first and worry about  dating/marrying second don't they get?

I have to say the second I saw this case I pretty much determined that the stepfather did it. None of the details of the case made any sense. When one of sees or there is video surveillance of a child entering a building, one must question the original story. It was obvious what had been done.

Rest in peace little Kerra, no one will hurt you anymore. You will be surrounded by eternal peace and love.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #57 on: September 24, 2011, 11:13:49 AM »

How very sad, but how many times must we see this? Some of these mothers need a good slap upside their head. What part about protect your child first and worry about  dating/marrying second don't they get?

I have to say the second I saw this case I pretty much determined that the stepfather did it. None of the details of the case made any sense. When one of sees or there is video surveillance of a child entering a building, one must question the original story. It was obvious what had been done.

Rest in peace little Kerra, no one will hurt you anymore. You will be surrounded by eternal peace and love.
Sadly, Red, I did the same.  It's common sense now for those of us that follow missing children cases.  And that just disheartens me. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #58 on: September 24, 2011, 01:35:58 PM »

Thank you for saying what I have been feeling and thinking. RIP Sweet Kerra  an angelic monkey

GOD BLESS AMERICA
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: September 24, 2011, 04:21:49 PM »

Thank you for saying what I have been feeling and thinking. RIP Sweet Kerra  an angelic monkey

I'm in agreement too.  Rest in Peace Kerra  an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.