April 24, 2024, 09:28:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 6 Year Old Girl - September 22, 2011 - Birmingham, Alabama  (Read 4218 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« on: September 22, 2011, 11:02:07 PM »

6-yr-old girl abducted at Wylam Park

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WIAT) - Right now, police are searching for a missing 6-year-old girl who was reportedly taken from Wylam Park just before 8PM, Thursday night.

Investigators tell CBS42, they're looking for two men who apparently took off with the child on foot.

<snipped>

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/6-yr-old-girl-abducted-at-Wylam-Park/qae5JCD7ckWI707hSkbI7Q.cspx
« Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 12:13:44 AM by klaasend » Logged

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2011, 11:16:25 PM »

6-yr-old girl abducted at Wylam Park
Published: 9:05 pm
Updated: 10:08 pm

Video:

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/6-yr-old-girl-abducted-at-Wylam-Park/qae5JCD7ckWI707hSkbI7Q.cspx

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2011, 11:28:26 PM »

I don't understand the date in the title of this thread as it happened this evening and not September 9.

No child has been reported missing by parents that I can find out about.  Not sure what is happening with this.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2011, 12:17:18 AM »

http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2011/09/birmingham_police_looking_for_1.html

Update: Birmingham police looking for girl possibly snatched from Wylam Park
Published: Thursday, September 22, 2011, 8:39 PM

BIRMINGHAM, Alabama -- The Birmingham Police Department is searching for a 6-year-old girl officers were told was snatched tonight from a Wylam park by two men.
Officers can be heard on police radios saying the girl is a black female wearing a white shirt with blue stripes and blue shorts. She has "afro puffs" in her hair.

Police are also looking for a light skinned black male, about 5-foot-7, who is wearing a red shirt and a dark-skinned black male, about 5-6, who is wearing a purple shirt. Both are wearing blue jeans.

Police were told she was taken from the park by the men shortly before 8 p.m. The child was taken as she watched a football game. The three left on foot.

Capt. Jerry Wiley said no family members have reported a child missing, and officers are continuing to search for the girl.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2011, 11:24:41 AM »

No missing persons report?  Could it be the witnesses misinterpreted what they considered an abduction?  The senario that was observed involving this little girl is troubling nevertheless.

Janet

_____

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.