April 25, 2024, 06:26:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Aliayah Lunsford, 3yo #1  (Read 375723 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #100 on: September 28, 2011, 10:50:14 PM »

an angelic monkey

Thanks Cartfly.

A while back Klaas attempted to baby step me through the process of bringing images over to the forum but ... it didn't sink in.  I must be getting old.

Good Night

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: September 28, 2011, 10:55:08 PM »

Klaas~~ Could you please post a pic of Aliayah. I can't seem to get it right....ugh~
Thanks  an angelic monkey

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: September 28, 2011, 11:02:40 PM »

A very pretty little girl with a sad face.  Even in the photo where Aliayah is holding the bag of Doritos, there's something that looks odd about her little face. Such sad, sad eyes. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #103 on: September 28, 2011, 11:07:23 PM »

Thank you so much Klaas for posting the pictures an angelic monkey

@Janet~ no problem, but by tomorrow I will probably forget again....ugh I feel so old, lol

I just saw this over at the FB Lewis County Rumor mill page. It referenced a news story video. When you click on the link the video is on the left side. The reporter states that Lena Lunsford is in labor.

http://wboy.com/story.cfm?func=viewstory&storyid=108621

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #104 on: September 28, 2011, 11:10:27 PM »

A very pretty little girl with a sad face.  Even in the photo where Aliayah is holding the bag of Doritos, there's something that looks odd about her little face. Such sad, sad eyes. 
Like she's only ever wanted to be loved and cuddled and never gotten it.  It just breaks my heart.  So many wonderful couples I know that can have children would love to raise this child.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: September 28, 2011, 11:13:37 PM »

I could be way off, but I'm wondering if Aliayah had fetal alcohol syndrome or possibly other problems from drug use from her mother while in utero.  Her eyes are set so far apart and etc. And I remember it being said she was missing her four front teeth.  As I said, I could be wrong, but after I got past my initial thoughts of how sad she looked in the pictures , it occured to me that FES could be a possibility.  I've seen children that have FES, and it's sad. 

http://www.lcsc.edu/education/fas/DefFAS.html

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #106 on: September 28, 2011, 11:15:58 PM »

That Christmas pic shows a bruise on her forehead. 

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: September 29, 2011, 08:04:10 AM »

Edit to add link MB http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12125.msg1472739#msg1472739
::snipping2:: snipped from a post by Jersey Girl:

Aliayah's aunt, Sherry Prunty, said the girl's mother is eight months pregnant with twins, distraught and asking for privacy.

Lena Lunsford has four other children, from 9 months to 11 years old.

Me:   who asks for privacy when your 3 yr old baby is missing???? call me crazy..
« Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 08:57:54 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: September 29, 2011, 08:06:25 AM »

I could be way off, but I'm wondering if Aliayah had fetal alcohol syndrome or possibly other problems from drug use from her mother while in utero.  Her eyes are set so far apart and etc. And I remember it being said she was missing her four front teeth.  As I said, I could be wrong, but after I got past my initial thoughts of how sad she looked in the pictures , it occured to me that FES could be a possibility.  I've seen children that have FES, and it's sad. 

http://www.lcsc.edu/education/fas/DefFAS.html

could very well be..and the way that her top lip is 'curved' or caved in, appears to be in most of the pictures ...did she never have her top teeth? she appears sad in all the photos that I have seen..

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: September 29, 2011, 08:08:13 AM »

^^^^ her bottom lip appears to be sucked in slightly, not her top lip ...sorry...

beautiful little child....

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #110 on: September 29, 2011, 08:36:00 AM »

If its true that Lena is in labor, then withhold her epidural until she talks.  Sounds harsh, but this is a 3 yr old we're talking about. 

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: September 29, 2011, 11:30:37 AM »

Such a sad looking little girl..I hope someone from the county is looking into the care and treatment of the other children..and talking to them about what happened that night and next morning before she was reported missing.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: September 29, 2011, 11:35:25 AM »

Such a sad looking little girl..I hope someone from the county is looking into the care and treatment of the other children..and talking to them about what happened that night and next morning before she was reported missing.

and also to the people that this child was visiting the night before..supposedly she had to be taken home from where she was at because she had soiled her pants and was sick..
I think that mom or step dad was angry cause she had to come home when they were planning on her not being there, lost their temper over the potty stuff and having to go get her, or leave early from where ever they were at and may have harmed her then...jmo...

New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #113 on: September 29, 2011, 12:11:38 PM »

Does she have a bruise around her right eye in that pic with the Doritos?
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: September 29, 2011, 01:46:42 PM »

5 NEWS UPDATE: Search for Aliayah, Day 6 ..

We are now into day six of the search for a missing 3 year old girl from Lewis County.  She has not been seen since Saturday.  Crews are back out again Thursday trying to find her.

As of right now the FBI still has not released a lot of information.  They say they will have some information at 2:00 p.m.   The area outside Aliayah Lunsford's Dennison Street house is still being searched.  Helicopters could be heard in the area for the first time today.

continued..

http://www.wdtv.com/index.php/home/local-news/9190-5-news-update-search-for-aliayah-day-6
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #115 on: September 29, 2011, 01:51:54 PM »

The Search for Aliyah Lunsford..

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: September 29, 2011, 01:54:50 PM »

The search for Aliayah Lunsford..

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: September 29, 2011, 02:26:11 PM »

::snipping2::

"We are gathering information on specific areas to recover," FBI Special Agent John Hambrick said Wednesday. "We are using a methodical approach. We are not discussing specifics of the case publicly. We are focusing on the facts and following the investigation."

Areas are being roped off to allow for the collection of evidence, and officials are asking the public to remain out of those areas....

::snipping2::

"We are following every lead and making progress in the investigation," Hambrick said. "We have had a good response from the public with information coming into the state police and sheriff's department."

Hambrick said he is confident people in the south Weston neighborhood are safe, and officials are making good progress with the investigation.

http://www.theintermountain.com/page/content.detail/id/546530.html
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #118 on: September 29, 2011, 04:04:28 PM »

Don't y'all think someone must be talking for them to have specific areas to search?  Don't mothers usually put their dead children in or near water?
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #119 on: September 29, 2011, 04:24:06 PM »

Just came across this at https://www.facebook.com/LewisCountyTalk . Read the 2nd paragraph in the newspaper image (hope this works, if not I will include all links to the image)
Also note the poster from the above facebook site states: (edited his name though public)

"JG: Bob...I have compiled a list of charges against both over the past 10-20 years in Lewis, Gilmer and Braxton Counties and it is quite extensive. I count at least 8 involving assaults of some kind in his case....most of hers were for bad checks, forgery, uttering, and some for receiving stolen property and one for giving false information to the police...particularly crimes involving deception."

and

"JG: No..I took a photo of the article, I wrote it...it is fact. In this case, it was dismissed by the state and refiled as a misdemeanor assault charge. On 2/11/10 Lunsford pled guilty to the misdemeanor, was assessed no fine, court costs and restitution of $529.50, was given six months in jail, of which he was required to serve 90 days, and was placed on probation Had he violated his probation he would have served the rest of the sentence, so I am guessing he did not. He did not pay the $529.50 according to court documents, and it was sent to the DMV for license revocation and recorded at the courthouse as a lien on any property he might own."

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150327332674041&set=o.175783025798138&type=1&theater
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=o.175783025798138&type=1

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.