March 29, 2024, 06:23:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Aliayah Lunsford, 3yo #1  (Read 371606 times)
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #240 on: October 05, 2011, 10:44:46 PM »

So all the children piled into the bed with Lena who was prego with twins and she didn't think to go get Aliayah and bring her into the room too?  I smell fish.  

These are my opinions and subject to change.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #241 on: October 06, 2011, 09:07:24 AM »

she is lying..She seems self centered to me and would not want all those kids piling in on her when she was trying to rest...jmo...

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #242 on: October 06, 2011, 09:32:15 AM »

I have a horrible feeling this is going to end up like Haliegh.  We may never know the ending.  The characters seem very similar, same story, new, innocent, prescious child.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #243 on: October 06, 2011, 09:37:12 AM »

she is lying..She seems self centered to me and would not want all those kids piling in on her when she was trying to rest...jmo...
    I'm thinking she might have taken them in to sleep with her while stepdaddy. Is getting rid of evidence.   I'd love to know what the older kids have told LE about the day before and day of her disappearance.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #244 on: October 06, 2011, 11:39:21 AM »

I'm thinking she might have taken them in to sleep with her while stepdaddy. Is getting rid of evidence.   I'd love to know what the older kids have told LE about the day before and day of her disappearance.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: October 06, 2011, 11:44:10 AM »

Makes sense.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #246 on: October 06, 2011, 12:08:26 PM »

Possible, but he was picked up by somebody to take him to work at 6:30 supposedly, which is why she was up and checked on the baby.  That can easily be confirmed and when he arrived at work.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #247 on: October 06, 2011, 04:34:30 PM »

Ita, hinky hinky hinky. 
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #248 on: October 06, 2011, 05:09:54 PM »

Possible, but he was picked up by somebody to take him to work at 6:30 supposedly, which is why she was up and checked on the baby.  That can easily be confirmed and when he arrived at work.
And maybe he was up before 6:30 driving Lena's gas out of her car to dispose of Aliayah.  Frankly, those two don't seem like the most honest folks in the world so I'm not buying anything they say unless LE can confirm it with a reliable source.  Who, besides stepdaddy and mama saw Aliayah last and when exactly?

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #249 on: October 07, 2011, 12:49:24 AM »

Could it be when life style choices that involve drugs, alcohol and illegal activities enter the equation that in low income family that put children at risk?

Janet
Most definately, IMO 

Just speculating (ranting and snarky comments):

My take on stepcrap Ralph is that he is the one who took this child's life. He has probably beat this child on many occasions. There is an odd empty appearance in little Aliayah's eyes. Ralph has a history of erratic violent behavior and quite frankly he is a creepy looking person. Has anyone seen him speak publicly about this baby? He is supposed to be the "man of the house" yet Lena is the only one that has been interviewed by media. He doesn't care about Lena or those kids. He is just a POS, imo

My take on Lena is that she is a battered and abused spouse. She has no backbone. She habitually lies and she is probably doing drugs. The drugs matter more than providing for her children. She only has two photos of Aliayah that someone else took because geez, a disposable camera is expensive and she needs the drugs to get through the day and the cigarettes too. After all the cigarettes are good for the twins....Of course she wouldn't take many pictures of the girl if she always had bruises on her face.....someone might find out.....
I think Lena has knowledge of where Aliayah is and is covering for creepy Ralphy boy. Ralph has probably threatened Lena with her life if she says anything. She probably witnessed the whole thing and like a coward allowed him to kill her precious daughter. 

~end of rant~

I was reading on the missing children's site her four front teeth are missing...a three year old would not be loosing baby teeth..unless she has a medical condition that caused tooth loss..so sad.

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #250 on: October 07, 2011, 10:03:39 AM »

I check in here everyday but possibly missed this...this is big to me:

We've learned Aliayah's stepfather Ralph Lunsford is related to two women who went missing from Lewis County in 1999. To this day, they still haven't been found.
Ralph was also most recently an employee at Stonewall Resort. The resort released a statement to WBOY stating he "has not returned to work since September 24." The statement added the resort is cooperating with authorities in the investigation.  (I have not found where this original information came from)
 ::snipping2::

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #251 on: October 07, 2011, 10:23:31 AM »

We've learned Aliayah's stepfather Ralph Lunsford is related to two women who went missing from Lewis County in 1999. To this day, they still haven't been found.
Ralph was also most recently an employee at Stonewall Resort. The resort released a statement to WBOY stating he "has not returned to work since September 24." The statement added the resort is cooperating with authorities in the investigation.  (I have not found where this original information came from)

And that right there takes away most of the hope I had that this child is still alive.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #252 on: October 07, 2011, 10:26:23 AM »

http://www.wvstatepolice.com/mislewis.html

Could this be the two women mentioned above?

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #253 on: October 07, 2011, 10:36:01 AM »

http://www.projectjason.org/forums/index.php?topic=1235.0

Gissy, who is now the sheriff, was asked Thursday about an October 2002 rumor circulating at Stonewall Resort that the drivers' license of one of the missing women had been found in the lake.

Well, well, well...I wonder if ole stepdaddy was working at the Resort in 1999?  If so, maybe LE need to search that lake for 4 bodies.   

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #254 on: October 07, 2011, 10:38:23 AM »

http://www.projectjason.org/forums/index.php?topic=1235.0

Gissy, who is now the sheriff, was asked Thursday about an October 2002 rumor circulating at Stonewall Resort that the drivers' license of one of the missing women had been found in the lake.

Well, well, well...I wonder if ole stepdaddy was working at the Resort in 1999?  If so, maybe LE need to search that lake for 4 bodies.   
That should be 3 bodies.

littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #255 on: October 07, 2011, 12:33:39 PM »

Yes!! Thats them. It is said that Mary Friends son didn't do well on a polygraph but was never arrested. He is in jail (i believe) now. Eric Joseph Metz in WV. I believe that Mr. Metz wants out of jail badly and I am hoping that he is singling like a school girl!! I have been trying to build a family tree-but it will be a HUGE one!

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #256 on: October 07, 2011, 01:47:18 PM »

Wow...this is a great blog by someone who not only has volunteered to search for Aliayah, but also so accurately describes the true panic a parent goes through the second they realize their child is missing.  And so opposite from how Aliayah's mom seemed to react:

Aliayah Lunsford: A different kind of search

http://www.daleenberry.com/2011/09/post_1.html
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #257 on: October 07, 2011, 01:52:56 PM »

Yes!! Thats them. It is said that Mary Friends son didn't do well on a polygraph but was never arrested. He is in jail (i believe) now. Eric Joseph Metz in WV. I believe that Mr. Metz wants out of jail badly and I am hoping that he is singling like a school girl!! I have been trying to build a family tree-but it will be a HUGE one!
I had read this early on at the FB rumor mill page but a family member of the two women stated several times that he (Ralph) is not related to their family in anyway. So, I don't know....I understand that LE does believe the son is responsible. Hopefully, something will break in this case soon.  an angelic monkey

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #258 on: October 07, 2011, 02:00:27 PM »

this is it i think,i havent looked for info on the women yet,and i have cuz's that know the
area,im going to ask about old mines caves ect.and see if they will give that info to LE,or
me to pass on to LE
----------------------
vid at link too

Ralph was also most recently an employee at Stonewall Resort. The resort released a statement to WBOY stating he "has not returned to work since Sept. 24." The statement added the resort is cooperating with authorities in the investigation
http://wboy.com/story.cfm?func=viewstory&storyid=109554

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #259 on: October 07, 2011, 08:03:10 PM »

This RSO is Ralph Lunsford's step-father.

http://www.wvstatepolice.com/sexoff/WebDetails_r07.cfm?OffenderID=195547

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.