March 28, 2024, 07:42:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Aliayah Lunsford, 3yo #1  (Read 371525 times)
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« on: September 24, 2011, 10:02:01 PM »

Missing since 6:30 Saturday morning.

Picture at link.

http://wboy.com/story.cfm?func=viewstory&storyid=108621

« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 11:59:37 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2011, 10:15:44 PM »

http://sundaygazettemail.com/News/201109243611

Lewis County officials are looking for 3-year-old girl

She was last seen at her home in the Bendale community at 6:30 a.m.

There sure isn't much info available about her. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2011, 10:29:24 PM »

http://wowktv.com/story.cfm?func=viewstory&storyid=108621

Hope they find her safe and sound.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2011, 10:50:49 PM »

Another sweet child missing? Dear God

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2011, 11:17:14 PM »

LE descriptions indicate she has her top four teeth missing.  Strange for a three year old.
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2011, 11:27:04 PM »

Yes...I believe that the mom's FB page has been found:

Credit given to MaryJane and Jeana on justicequest:

Lena Marie Lunsford

Bentley Michael Lunsford was the name chosen for the fifth child born to Lena Marie Lunsford of Walkersville.
The little boy was born January 12, 2011, at Stonewall Jackson Memorial Hospital of Weston.
He weighed 7 pounds 9.5 ounces.
He has four siblings, Kiara Lunsford, Destiny Lunsford, Trenton Cook and Aliayah Lunsford.
His mother is the former Lena Marie Swiger.
Maternal grandmother is JoAnn Evans of Walkersville.

http://www.justicequest.net/forums/showthread.php?p=961911

Here is her FB page and two of her daughters have FB pages as well. 

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002452985426

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2011, 11:40:03 PM »

Wonder if this is her?

Woman sues correctional officer, DOC for sexual misconduct
6/9/2010 2:25 PM By Kyla Asbury  -Kanawha Bureau

CHARLESTON -- A woman is suing the West Virginia Division of Corrections, a correctional officer and an unknown person after she claims she was sexually harassed, abused and assaulted while she was incarcerated.

Lena Lunsford was incarcerated in the Beckley Work Release Center and during her incarceration she was sexually assaulted, sexually harassed and sexually abused by C.O. Jarvis and an unknown person, according to a complaint filed May 14 in Kanawha Circuit Court.

Lunsford claims the defendants owed a duty to her to provide a reasonably safe confinement facility and a duty to properly hire, train, retain and supervise its correctional officers.

::snipping2::

http://www.wvrecord.com/news/227420-woman-sues-correctional-officer-doc-for-sexual-misconduct

Kanawha Circuit Court case number: 10-C-874

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2011, 11:54:39 PM »

http://www.wdtv.com/index.php/home/local-news/9103-authorities-searching-for-missing-3-year-old-girl

Emergency crews spent nearly 12 hours Sunday searching for Aliayah Lunsford, and they say they plan to continue the search until they can find answers for her family.

Police began searching for Aliayah around 11:30 a.m. Sunday after her family reported her missing from her south Weston home. K-9 units from both Lumberport and the South Charleston State Police Detachment combed the area for any sign of the 3-year-old, and police say one dog lead them down the street and near the banks of the West Fork River.

A professional dive team was called in and searched the water for hours. The crew ceased searching around 11 p.m. Saturday evening, and will resume Sunday morning.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2011, 12:41:06 AM »

This is really not sounding good for little Aliayah if one of the k9 dogs led police near the banks of a river.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2011, 01:31:50 AM »

Her daughter's facebook is totally inappropriate.
_____

".... I'm only nine years old.  I am in 4th grade...."

Interested in: Men
_____

***I'm not comfortable linking this or her name

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2011, 07:25:51 PM »

http://www.wdtv.com/index.php/home/local-news/9103-authorities-searching-for-missing-3-year-old-girl

5 NEWS UPDATE: Authorities Searching for Missing 3-Year-Old Girl

UPDATE: (9/25/11)

As dive teams from multiple counties slowly search the water near her home, Aliyah Lunsford's family is still waiting for word of the missing three-year-old, and are now reaching out to the community for help.

"Around 9 or 9:30, I went back in to wake her up and she was gone," said Lena Lunsford, Aliayah's mother.

Three-year-old Aliayah Lunsford went missing from her Bendale home Saturday morning, and ever since, search teams have turned her typically quiet neighborhood upside down in hopes of bringing her home.

"We've done a foot canvas of the neghborhood, used k-9s, now we have divers in the water. We've entered her in as missing," said Sgt. Michael Posey of the Lewis County Sheriff's Department.

Family members say Aliayah is a shy child. They say she never talks to strangers and would never have wandered off alone.

"She never leaves the house unless an adult is with her. She wouldn't have come out in the yard, or the road for that matter, without her mother," said Joann Evans, Aliayah's Grandmother.

Saturday, K-9 units from Lumberport and the South Charleston State police Detachment combed through the surrounding area and picked up a trail just down the road. A search that started int he Dennison Street home has lead crews to the banks of the West Fork River, but police say they're still unsure if the river holds the answers to Aliayah's disappearance. Police say they've dealt with missing persons cases in the past, but Aliyah's is unlike any other.

"Right now there are no clues leading us anywhere. No clues. It's like she's just disappeared," Posey said.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2011, 07:46:10 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/find.aliayah

Aliayah Lunsford (3): Missing from Weston, West Virginia since 09/24/2011

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2011, 07:46:17 PM »

Really scared that this case is going to end up like some others have recently..I pray not...

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2011, 08:03:35 PM »

Really scared that this case is going to end up like some others have recently..I pray not...

Hi Cookie,

have the same feelings. just never stops.

OS

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2011, 08:04:42 PM »

5 NEWS UPDATE: Authorities Searching for Missing 3-Year-Old Girl

UPDATE: (9/25/11)

As dive teams from multiple counties slowly search the water near her home, Aliyah Lunsford's family is still waiting for word of the missing three-year-old, and are now reaching out to the community for help.

"Around 9 or 9:30, I went back in to wake her up and she was gone," said Lena Lunsford, Aliayah's mother.

Three-year-old Aliayah Lunsford went missing from her Bendale home Saturday morning, and ever since, search teams have turned her typically quiet neighborhood upside down in hopes of bringing her home.

"We've done a foot canvas of the neghborhood, used k-9s, now we have divers in the water. We've entered her in as missing," said Sgt. Michael Posey of the Lewis County Sheriff's Department.

Family members say Aliayah is a shy child. They say she never talks to strangers and would never have wandered off alone.

"She never leaves the house unless an adult is with her. She wouldn't have come out in the yard, or the road for that matter, without her mother," said Joann Evans, Aliayah's Grandmother.

Saturday, K-9 units from Lumberport and the South Charleston State police Detachment combed through the surrounding area and picked up a trail just down the road. A search that started int he Dennison Street home has lead crews to the banks of the West Fork River, but police say they're still unsure if the river holds the answers to Aliayah's disappearance. Police say they've dealt with missing persons cases in the past, but Aliyah's is unlike any other.

"Right now there are no clues leading us anywhere. No clues. It's like she's just disappeared," Posey said.

OS

I noticed when watching the video at the link that at the very end, when Aliayah's mom said, "We just want her home" that her eyes shifted way right.  Her eyes shifted both times she was on camera but it was extremely pronounced during this last statement.

Not knowing what signs of lying, I googled 'eyes shift to right' and found numerous websites that say when a person's eyes shift to their right (your left).

I don't know how seriously most people take these things but Aliayah's mother seems hinkey.
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2011, 08:07:10 PM »

Geeze, it's hard to cook dinner and post!

What I meant to say is that these sites indicate when a person's eyes shift to your left/their right it is an indication of deceit.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2011, 08:11:59 PM »

Lewis County Girl Missing
Posted Sunday, September 25, 2011 ; 06:28 PM
Updated Sunday, September 25, 2011; 07:43 PM

She was last seen wearing purple pajamas and a pink sweatshirt.

By Malarie Dauginikas
Email | Bio | Other Stories by Malarie Dauginikas

BENDALE -- UPDATE Sunday Sept. 25 6:32 p.m.

Sgt. Mike Posey with the Lewis County Sheriff's Department is leading the investigation.

Posey says it seems that Aliayah just vanished.

More boats were being called to the scene to help look for the girl.

Authorities were continuing to question Aliayah's mother and other family members on Sunday.

The Lewis County Sheriff's Department, Weston City Police, State Police and the FBI are involved in the search and investigation.

Anyone with information is asked to call the Lewis County Emergency Dispatch at 304-269-8241.

OS

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2011, 08:14:34 PM »

Geeze, it's hard to cook dinner and post!

What I meant to say is that these sites indicate when a person's eyes shift to your left/their right it is an indication of deceit.

Hi Amys Sister

Had to be something going on in the home Sat morning. If mother was home she almost has to know something IMO.

OS

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2011, 11:33:35 AM »

Lewis County Girl Missing
Posted Sunday, September 25, 2011 ; 06:28 PM
Updated Sunday, September 25, 2011; 07:43 PM

She was last seen wearing purple pajamas and a pink sweatshirt.

By Malarie Dauginikas
Email | Bio | Other Stories by Malarie Dauginikas

BENDALE -- UPDATE Sunday Sept. 25 6:32 p.m.

Sgt. Mike Posey with the Lewis County Sheriff's Department is leading the investigation.

Posey says it seems that Aliayah just vanished.

More boats were being called to the scene to help look for the girl.

Authorities were continuing to question Aliayah's mother and other family members on Sunday.

The Lewis County Sheriff's Department, Weston City Police, State Police and the FBI are involved in the search and investigation.

Anyone with information is asked to call the Lewis County Emergency Dispatch at 304-269-8241.

OS

At the above link, there is a video regarding Aliaya Lunsford. During the interview with Sgt. Mike Posey, he says "The MOTHER contacted us at 11:30" She waited 2 hours to call law enforcement??????? Where is the father of all these kids? 

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2011, 11:46:52 AM »

Her daughter's facebook is totally inappropriate.
_____

".... I'm only nine years old.  I am in 4th grade...."

Interested in: Men
_____

***I'm not comfortable linking this or her name

Do people not have common sense?  That needs to be reported to FB and the page deleted. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.