March 28, 2024, 07:07:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Aliayah Lunsford, 3yo #1  (Read 371565 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #60 on: September 28, 2011, 03:29:30 PM »

Edit to add link.  MB http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1109/26/ng.01.html

PERDUE: What we`re told five kids. Three-year-old Aliayah. She had a 4-year-old sibling, a 5, a 9 and a 11-year-old sibling. And as far as the kids being in the room, let`s clarify this as well.

From what we understand the 9-year-old sibling was originally sleeping in the room with Aliayah until that morning when the mother came in to check on her at 6:30 and to get the stepfather off for work. At that time the 9-year-old also woke up, went back with mom, back to mom`s bedroom.

Remember this was a kid who was sick the night before. Had to be brought home. Was diuretic, (INAUDIBLE) since she had messed at another friend`s house. They wanted to get her home and get her in bed. And the mother and the 9-year-old left the room to allow a sick 3-year-old to sleep for a couple of extra hours.

The 9-year-old was in the room. She was not completely alone. The 9- year-old left at 6:00 in the morning to allow her younger sister to sleep for a couple of extra hours in the morning when mom had to get stepdad off to work.

So, according to this version, Aliayah was at someone else's home the night before and was 'diuretic' (kept having to pee?) and had to be brought home.  In other versions of the story she was sick with a cold.  In any event, she's brought home and put in the same room as her nine year old sister.  

At 6am stepdad is getting ready for work and his eight month pregnant wife with twins 'sees him off'.  The nine year old is brought to mom's bedroom so sick Aliayah can sleep in (instead of bringing the sick three year old to sleep with mom).

Aliayah's scent leads to what appears to be an abandoned building by the river.  Mom gets in her car and drives all over tarnation for two hours.  Who was she looking for or was she trying to calm down before calling LE?  Seriously, she ran out of gas while the rest of her kids were at home... wasn't she worried about them with a possible childnapper on the loose?

Who's house was Aliayah at the night before?  What time was stepdad picked up to go to work?

Mom is not above birthing a litter of kids for free money and forging for free money and accusing detention workers of sexual harrassment for free money so we have a pattern of character attributes and low moral out of the gate.    

I'm not surprised at all that the investigation doesn't go farther than their front door to the river.  My theory is the child probably suffered abuse the night before and was found deceased the next morning by either mom or stepdad, having passed away in the night.  Nine year old sister was taken out of the room so Aliayah could be removed without her knowing or being a witness (or that's the story they want LE to believe).  Stepdad dumped her body before being picked up for work and mom needed to drive around to calm herself before calling LE.  

I hope that this adorable little girl is found.  Look how adorable she is, even with the sad eyes.  

Link please.

Thanks
Janet

« Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 03:59:13 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: September 28, 2011, 03:33:10 PM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1109/26/ng.01.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: September 28, 2011, 03:38:41 PM »

<snipped by Tamikosmom>

So, according to this version, Aliayah was at someone else's home the night before and was 'diuretic' (kept having to pee?) and had to be brought home.  In other versions of the story she was sick with a cold.  In any event, she's brought home and put in the same room as her nine year old sister. 

At 6am stepdad is getting ready for work and his eight month pregnant wife with twins 'sees him off'.  The nine year old is brought to mom's bedroom so sick Aliayah can sleep in (instead of bringing the sick three year old to sleep with mom).

Aliayah's scent leads to what appears to be an abandoned building by the river.  Mom gets in her car and drives all over tarnation for two hours.  Who was she looking for or was she trying to calm down before calling LE?  Seriously, she ran out of gas while the rest of her kids were at home... wasn't she worried about them with a possible childnapper on the loose?

Who's house was Aliayah at the night before?  What time was stepdad picked up to go to work?

Mom is not above birthing a litter of kids for free money and forging for free money and accusing detention workers of sexual harrassment for free money so we have a pattern of character attributes and low moral out of the gate.   

I'm not surprised at all that the investigation doesn't go farther than their front door to the river.  My theory is the child probably suffered abuse the night before and was found deceased the next morning by either mom or stepdad, having passed away in the night.  Nine year old sister was taken out of the room so Aliayah could be removed without her knowing or being a witness (or that's the story they want LE to believe).  Stepdad dumped her body before being picked up for work and mom needed to drive around to calm herself before calling LE. 

I hope that this adorable little girl is found.  Look how adorable she is, even with the sad eyes. 

I'm thinking .....

_____

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: September 28, 2011, 03:39:28 PM »

<snipped by Tamikosmom>

So, according to this version, Aliayah was at someone else's home the night before and was 'diuretic' (kept having to pee?) and had to be brought home.  In other versions of the story she was sick with a cold.  In any event, she's brought home and put in the same room as her nine year old sister. 

At 6am stepdad is getting ready for work and his eight month pregnant wife with twins 'sees him off'.  The nine year old is brought to mom's bedroom so sick Aliayah can sleep in (instead of bringing the sick three year old to sleep with mom).

Aliayah's scent leads to what appears to be an abandoned building by the river.  Mom gets in her car and drives all over tarnation for two hours.  Who was she looking for or was she trying to calm down before calling LE?  Seriously, she ran out of gas while the rest of her kids were at home... wasn't she worried about them with a possible childnapper on the loose?

Who's house was Aliayah at the night before?  What time was stepdad picked up to go to work?

I'm not surprised at all that the investigation doesn't go farther than their front door to the river.  My theory is the child probably suffered abuse the night before and was found deceased the next morning by either mom or stepdad, having passed away in the night.  Nine year old sister was taken out of the room so Aliayah could be removed without her knowing or being a witness (or that's the story they want LE to believe).  Stepdad dumped her body before being picked up for work and mom needed to drive around to calm herself before calling LE. 

I hope that this adorable little girl is found.  Look how adorable she is, even with the sad eyes. 

I'm thinking .....

about..???

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #64 on: September 28, 2011, 04:17:52 PM »

I can not get little Aliayah off my mind..I am so worried about this child..three days is a long time for a little girl her age to be in the elements. 

If she had a fever, was wetting herself, and a cold then perhaps they were giving her lots of fluids the night before...but she needs medical help if she is still alive...she will dehydrate fast with a cold or flu out in the elements.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #65 on: September 28, 2011, 04:41:03 PM »

This is just not going to end well.  :*(   
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #66 on: September 28, 2011, 04:44:36 PM »

I don't think so either.  I somehow think this family knows exactly what happened..and they are trying tot cover their tracks.  If she died accidentally in her sleep or from an illness they should have just taken her to the ER or called LE.  I think that she may have gotten a whooping that ended in her death after having the potty accidents the night before.

New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #67 on: September 28, 2011, 04:55:50 PM »

I don't think so either.  I somehow think this family knows exactly what happened..and they are trying tot cover their tracks.  If she died accidentally in her sleep or from an illness they should have just taken her to the ER or called LE.  I think that she may have gotten a whooping that ended in her death after having the potty accidents the night before.
I'm tending to agree with you.  She looks so unhappy in most pictures.  I also find it odd that a child that age would be missing her four front teeth.  :*(
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: September 28, 2011, 04:57:46 PM »

I also think that may have happened Gypsy.  Have authorities (?) questioned the other children in the home?

My 8 year old grandson occassionally has an "accident" ... not often but often enough that he wears a large size pull-up under his PJs each night to avoid the need to change the bedding.  It is no big deal.  If he wets he wets and ... the pull-up is discarded without any incident.  A child who sleeps deep does not wet on purpose.

However ... with many young moms this issue is a source of aggravation.

Janet

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: September 28, 2011, 05:38:04 PM »

Local Facebook "rumor" website.  Has some interesting comments.  They are saying a pond is being drained:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lewis-County-Rumor-Mill/268833683147202

One comment of many:

Shirley Chrislip
I was there yesterday helping with the search teams. as of then they had us searching areas that the lil one wouldnt be alive. it was heartbreaking and wat was,more strange is that the mother wasnt up at the check in station...i as a parent would have been at least up there thanking every stranger for helping if not id be searching for my child! after searching beyond hrs they stopped n changed the search to a confined search in the lil girls neighborhood canvasing the whole area arm length apart. they must have gotten a new lead or just checkin ponds along the,mothers journey gettn smokes n running outta gas I just cant believe she WAS,NOT THERE! So many volunteers and,law,inforcement, also I asked wat family was there if I could pray with them, they all stepped outside, but one didnt want prayer...i just hope,this is all solved very soon its to close to home
31 minutes ago · Like · 1 person
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: September 28, 2011, 05:40:59 PM »

This is a good Facebook too for local news:

http://www.facebook.com/LewisCountyTalk
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: September 28, 2011, 05:59:38 PM »

Local Facebook "rumor" website.  Has some interesting comments.  They are saying a pond is being drained:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lewis-County-Rumor-Mill/268833683147202

One comment of many:

Shirley Chrislip
I was there yesterday helping with the search teams. as of then they had us searching areas that the lil one wouldnt be alive. it was heartbreaking and wat was,more strange is that the mother wasnt up at the check in station...i as a parent would have been at least up there thanking every stranger for helping if not id be searching for my child! after searching beyond hrs they stopped n changed the search to a confined search in the lil girls neighborhood canvasing the whole area arm length apart. they must have gotten a new lead or just checkin ponds along the,mothers journey gettn smokes n running outta gas I just cant believe she WAS,NOT THERE! So many volunteers and,law,inforcement, also I asked wat family was there if I could pray with them, they all stepped outside, but one didnt want prayer...i just hope,this is all solved very soon its to close to home
31 minutes ago · Like · 1 person

Thanks Klaas..I am reading over there and it sounds like the pond that is being drained is on the route the Momma took during her two hour search Sat morning..and is very close to where she ran out of gas

It is Called the Rumor Mill..so take that for what it is worth..but it appears that two people on there have confirmed that pond is in the srea where she ran out of gas.  Yet she was at a BP station too..and bought ciggies...well that's what they are saying..just saying if you are at a gas station..why not buy gas..rather then run out later and need to barrow some..weird.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #72 on: September 28, 2011, 06:37:39 PM »

I'm tending to agree with you.  She looks so unhappy in most pictures.  I also find it odd that a child that age would be missing her four front teeth.  :*(

ITA w/ all said...not good

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #73 on: September 28, 2011, 06:41:30 PM »

Possible father?? :

I searched on people search and found a Ralph K Lunsford cross referenced with Lena Marie Lunsford in Weston, WV., SUTTON, WV and GASSAWAY, WV

The following is an arrest record found for "Ralph K Lunsford" I'll keep digging....

"04.16.09: Ralph Lunsford appeared before the court for a pre-trial on a charge of domestic battery, Lunsford pled guilty and was sentenced to six months in jail, three months suspended and placed on unsupervised probation, in addition, he was fined $50.00 plus $184.53 in court costs. The defendant was remanded back to Central Regional Jail to complete his sentence. The defendant filed a six-month payment schedule."

http://www.gilmerfreepress.net/index.php/site/comments/gilmer_county_magistrate_court_report_-_04.20.09/

FINALLY, STEPFATHER NAME CONFIRMED:

It turns out that "Ralph K Lunsford" is the STEPFATHER that was living in the home according to this article referenced on the Lewis County FB link Klaas provided. (https://www.facebook.com/LewisCountyTalk )

::snipping2:: from article link:

FBI joins search for missing girl
3-year-old Aliayah Lunsford last seen Saturday at South Weston home
September 28, 2011
By John Clise - Special to The Inter-Mountain , The Inter-Mountain
 ::snipping2::

Posey said there were seven people living in the house at the time of the disappearance. They were Lena Lunsford, her husband, Ralph Keith Lunsford, and five children. Police said Lena Lunsford is pregnant with twins and was away from home at a doctor's appointment on Tuesday as the search for her missing daughter entered its fourth day.
 ::snipping2::
http://www.theintermountain.com/page/content.detail/id/546521/FBI-joins-search-for-missing-girl.html?nav=5014

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #74 on: September 28, 2011, 06:51:34 PM »

I hope this works....I do not do it often, so I sometimes have a brain freeze on how to include photos in my post

Height: 6ft 0in Weight: 170 lbs. DOB: 7/11/1969
Booked: 11/11/2009 Booking ID: 2722777
- CRJ
Charge Type: Felon

http://wvjails.info/?BookingID=2722777

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #75 on: September 28, 2011, 06:52:51 PM »

I hope this works....I do not do it often, so I sometimes have a brain freeze on how to include photos in my post

- CRJ

Above the photo it should read Ralph Keith Lunsford

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #76 on: September 28, 2011, 06:53:24 PM »

Interesting comments here

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/09/lena-lunsford-lawsuit-threatened-verse.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #77 on: September 28, 2011, 07:01:34 PM »

- CRJ

Above the photo it should read Ralph Keith Lunsford

What was the offence cartfly.

Thanks

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: September 28, 2011, 07:08:48 PM »

I agree.

Many missing person cases involving children that is discussed on the SM forum reveal troubling underlying family dynamics.

Janet

_____

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #79 on: September 28, 2011, 07:52:34 PM »

Hi Janet~~~

These are the charges I have found so far:

"04.16.09: Ralph Lunsford appeared before the court for a pre-trial on a charge of domestic battery, Lunsford pled guilty and was sentenced to six months in jail, three months suspended and placed on unsupervised probation, in addition, he was fined $50.00 plus $184.53 in court costs. The defendant was remanded back to Central Regional Jail to complete his sentence. The defendant filed a six-month payment schedule."

http://www.gilmerfreepress.net/index.php/site/comments/gilmer_county_magistrate_court_report_-_04.20.09/ 

ME:
I searched on people search and found a Ralph K Lunsford cross referenced with Lena Marie Lunsford in Weston, WV., SUTTON, WV and GASSAWAY, WV

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.