April 19, 2024, 06:31:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Aliayah Lunsford, 3yo #1  (Read 374903 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: September 30, 2011, 10:54:39 AM »

Thursday Agents Search the  Comfort Inn Room where the family moved into when their home on Dennison became a crime scene.. According to video..
http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/aliayah-lunsford-video-video

Comfort Inn Room..

If they searched the Comfort Inn room that the family just moved to..you know they suspect the family.

It is adding up to a coverup by the family...Mom never asks neighbor if he has seen her daughter or to help her search..just hops in car..drives around town ..goes to a BP gas station to buy smokes, yet doesn't bother to get gas..then rides around some more and runs out of gas..asks someone to borrow the gas...all the while never mentioning her 3 year old is missing and she is out looking for her...right!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: September 30, 2011, 11:00:27 AM »

Thursday Agents Search the  Comfort Inn Room where the family moved into when their home on Dennison became a crime scene.. According to video..
http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/aliayah-lunsford-video-video

Comfort Inn Room..

If they searched the Comfort Inn room that the family just moved to..you know they suspect the family.

It is adding up to a coverup by the family...Mom never asks neighbor if he has seen her daughter or to help her search..just hops in car..drives around town ..goes to a BP gas station to buy smokes, yet doesn't bother to get gas..then rides around some more and runs out of gas..asks someone to borrow the gas...all the while never mentioning her 3 year old is missing and she is out looking for her...right!

I think if the police were searching the hotel  room the family moved into after their home was labeled a crime scene, that just speaks volumes imo.

Heck, when I couldn't find one of my little yorkies, my son and I called the neighbors right away, walked up and down the street, asked people walking by if they had seen the little dog and etc.   She's not an outside dog at all, but I  thought maybe she got out somehow.  We seemed to have done a lot more for her than Mom did for Aliayah.      Why wouldn't you check with neighbors right away and such if your child were missing?  BTW, the little yorkie was found in a kitchen cabinet, but didn't bark when we called her.  I hope Aliayah is found soon, but I'm afraid it's just not looking good for her right now.  

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: September 30, 2011, 11:22:07 AM »

It is looking bad for that dear Aliayah.  It is so heartbreaking to see her in the pictures with such a sad face.  Did she even know she was loved?  Was there ever a time she was happy? or was she simply a way to collect another check? 

I wish those kids could be removed and interviewed very carefully.  If the children have been living thru what I suspect to be a very hard home life, it may take a little to get them to open up.  I am sure the older kids have learned over the years to keep their mouths shut as to not make anyone mad....And darn if the mother isn't bringing in 2 more.. my gosh... it is heartbreaking.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #143 on: September 30, 2011, 11:45:50 AM »

Last night after someone commented on the mother's 9 yr old daughter's facebook, I went snooping on her daughter it has interest in and where you put male or females she puts men. How many 9 yr olds are going to be thinking guys, or am I in the dark ages, the way that child was posing I would of killed that facebook page and dared her to get a new one if I had been her mom. (I will not post the child's website). But it made me wonder if this mother isnt trading her kids for drugs since she and hubby/bf are into drugs apparently.

On the mothers facebook I noticed she liked ICP, EmnEm , and Boondox all 3 have sung about killing, now before every one jumps on the train of saying that doesnt have anything to do with it, I agree it shouldnt for a normal person I like some of ICP's songs like the Little Yellow Bus, But I am not a drug addict strung out on drugs maybe.

As for little aaliyah lunsford. she looks so much like my neice looked at that age, that is what caught my eye I thought my niece was putting up her pics and she always had a pouty/sad face as a child, but not the dead eye look.

As for the teeth missing Im not sure, I know my son took a fall and lost his 2 front teeth and 2 bottom teeth luckily they were his baby teeth, his happened when he was around 3 so she could of been being chased by a sibling in play and fell and it knocked her front teeth out granted my son had 4 butterfly stitches in his chin to. But just saying lets try to keep an open mind follow what we can and see where it leads us.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: September 30, 2011, 11:54:33 AM »

personally, I don't think that a 9 yr old child belongs on facebook at all..jmo..

accidents can happen to young children and teeth can be accidentally knocked out..
but how many toddlers accidentally have their front teeth knocked out and then end up missing themselves? me thinks not too many...
that being said, anything is possible with the front teeth missing..
my hinky meter is going off the top about this family. Seems very dysfunctional for the children with parents being in and out of jail, multiple fathers who are not in the childrens lives etc..

cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #145 on: September 30, 2011, 12:01:20 PM »

For some reason this case is beginning to remind me of Haleigh Cummings...

"I don't know what happened - I put her to bed and when I woke up she was gone?!"

Sounds too familiar.

I think about little Haleigh alot.  You know, these sweet sweet children don't get to pick what family they are born into.  So sad and heartbreaking.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #146 on: September 30, 2011, 12:02:14 PM »

For some reason this case is beginning to remind me of Haleigh Cummings...

"I don't know what happened - I put her to bed and when I woke up she was gone?!"

Sounds too familiar.

I think about little Haleigh alot.  You know, these sweet sweet children don't get to pick what family they are born into.  So sad and heartbreaking.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #147 on: September 30, 2011, 05:57:22 PM »

personally, I don't think that a 9 yr old child belongs on facebook at all..jmo..

accidents can happen to young children and teeth can be accidentally knocked out..
but how many toddlers accidentally have their front teeth knocked out and then end up missing themselves? me thinks not too many...
that being said, anything is possible with the front teeth missing..
my hinky meter is going off the top about this family. Seems very dysfunctional for the children with parents being in and out of jail, multiple fathers who are not in the childrens lives etc..
My hinky meter went off to the moment I read the news on it, my thoughts were another Casey, I pray we are wrong and the little one is found safe and sound ,
Today me and my son went out for lunch and we ran into a few of his friends, they asked him to join them he told no thank you Im out with the most wonderful woman in my world.
We got to talking about Caylee and other missing children he asked how a mother or father could do that to their child? for once I didnt have an answer that sounded good enough to explain it to him
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: September 30, 2011, 08:44:12 PM »

Aliayah Lunsford Still Missing on Day 7.. Video and Article..

Volunteer search and rescue crews and K-9 units re-combed the West Fork River and its banks Friday. The FBI said law enforcement is surveying the area separately, looking for any clues or evidence.

But the question of what happened to Aliayah remains and the possibility of eventual charges is becoming more probable.

"There's going to be some type of consequence. In all likelihood it's going to be a criminal consequence," Defense Attorney Tom Dyer said. Law enforcement sought legal advice from Lewis County Prosecutor Gary Morris Friday and briefed him on the case.
Continued..
http://www.statejournal.com/story.cfm?func=viewstory&storyid=109093
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: September 30, 2011, 08:55:41 PM »

IMO.. I think LE has there hand tied right now.. Not enough evidence and the mother due to have twins soon.. They might be waiting until twins are born for there well being..
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: September 30, 2011, 09:02:13 PM »

If this is tweeted, the link would be: http://twitter.com/#!/@LCRumormill  Please use this link if you post more tweets from this source.  MB
LC Rumormill

LCRumormill LC Rumormill

LEOs and DHHR are removing children and parents from the Lunsford home.
13 minutes ago

LC Rumormill
LCRumormill LC Rumormill

Scanner says LEOs and DHHR are on scene at Dennison Street, which just happens to be where the Lunsfords live.
24 minutes ago

« Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 10:57:53 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: September 30, 2011, 09:03:26 PM »

Edit to add twitter link.  MB http://twitter.com/#!/@LCRumormill
LC Rumormill

LCRumormill LC Rumormill

LEOs and DHHR are removing children and parents from the Lunsford home.
13 minutes ago

LC Rumormill
LCRumormill LC Rumormill

Scanner says LEOs and DHHR are on scene at Dennison Street, which just happens to be where the Lunsfords live.
24 minutes ago

JG - Please take a look at the link I posted and the way I posted it.  I appreciate you bringing the information.  I can see you tried to link it and it didn't work right.  Thanks.  MB
« Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 11:01:44 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #152 on: September 30, 2011, 09:41:34 PM »

http://www.wvmetronews.com/news.cfm?func=displayfullstory&storyid=48183

09/29/2011
An Offer To Help End Search For Girl
Reuben Perdue, WAJR FM
Clarksburg

A noted Clarksburg defense attorney is making a plea to try and end the search for three-year-old Aaliyah Lunsford in Lewis County.

Defense attorney Tom Dyer says he will represent anyone who knows anything about the girl's disappearance free of charge.

"We will make arrangements to meet with you privately ahead of time," he said. "And then come in and turn yourself in and explain exactly what has happened."

::snipping2::

"I will speak to you and handle this matter at no cost to bring a conclusion to this tragedy," he said.

Dyer says he hopes his offer will bring an end to the suffering for the family and community while saving tax payer dollars and man-hours being expended on the search.

Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #153 on: October 01, 2011, 12:36:42 PM »

It seems that all the searching is branching out from the family home & river. When mommy
took her run looking for her daughter it was away from home. I think it was the mom that
dumped her body when she said she was looking for her. She bummed gas from someone &
bought smokes, Have they branched out from that end of town?? They are not going to tell
anyone where she is. It will be just like Caylee. By the time they find her remains, they won't
know how she died.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #154 on: October 01, 2011, 04:00:07 PM »

Lewis County Rumor Mill
Spoke with my confidential informant again. I can CONFIRM that DHHR did remove the other children from the Lunsford home. They are now in state custody. Officials have called off the ORGANIZED volunteer search until further notice. Volunteers are now on their own. If they want to organize their own search, they can, but they will have to obtain landowner permission to search any areas that they don't own or have public access to.
LikeUnlike ·  · Share ·

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lewis-County-Rumor-Mill/268833683147202

(Muffy, I hope I did the link right)

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: October 01, 2011, 04:57:31 PM »

Thanks Again Muffybee..
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: October 01, 2011, 05:05:12 PM »

It's been a week since 3-year-old Aliayah Lunsford was reported missing from her Dennison Street home in the Bendale area of south Weston, and on Friday the Federal Bureau of Investigation re-emphasized its plea to the public for information.

"If anyone has any information about this little girl, please call 911 immediately," FBI Special Agent Jeff Killeen said at a Friday press conference conducted at the lower parking lot of Lewis County High School. "Time is a factor. The weather is changing. Seven days with no food, water and shelter is a long time.

"The goal remains to bring this little girl home safely. We believe someone has information about this child. We need that information now," he said. "Surely, someone knows something. A person doesn't just disappear into nothing like this."

More than 50 local, state and federal law enforcement agencies, along with many volunteers, have been working the case 24 hours a day. There are no suspects, and officials continue to follow up on leads. Although police will not disclose what type of evidence has been found, they did say it will be processed through law enforcement protocol.

continued..

http://theintermountain.com/page/content.detail/id/546584/Weeklong-search-becomes-even-more-dire-as-temps-drop.html?nav=5014
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #157 on: October 01, 2011, 05:13:47 PM »

Seven days have gone by without locating Aliayah Lunsford, 3. And with the Friday weather cool-down, the search is turning desperate.

"That's a long time for a child to survive in this kind of environment without food, water and shelter and exposed to the elements," FBI Special Agent Jeff Killeen said.

Volunteer search and rescue crews and K-9 units re-combed the West Fork River and its banks Friday. The FBI said law enforcement is surveying the area separately, looking for any clues or evidence.

But the question of what happened to Aliayah remains and the possibility of eventual charges is becoming more probable.

"There's going to be some type of consequence. In all likelihood it's going to be a criminal consequence," Defense Attorney Tom Dyer said. Law enforcement sought legal advice from Lewis County Prosecutor Gary Morris Friday and briefed him on the case.

continued..

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44739085#.ToeBSXLl1bw
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #158 on: October 01, 2011, 09:57:05 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lewis-County-Rumor-Mill/268833683147202

According to Rumor Mill, momma went and got an attorney.

Media confirmation of DHHR removing the children from the Lunsford home, as well as confirmation that Lena Lunsford went out and got her a fancy defense attorney.

Lena Lunsford hired Charleston attorney Tom Smith Friday.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #159 on: October 01, 2011, 10:46:35 PM »

Am I allowed to post something from a poster at WS, with url, of course?  There is a very enlightening and educated post, that really touched me in regards to this case and those in the possible same category as the Haliegh case, in Aleyiah's and others.   It is very thought provoking and so true.   If I can, do I need to snip, since it's from an educated poster, not a news organization, providing credit where its due?

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.