March 28, 2024, 02:59:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Aliayah Lunsford, 3yo #1  (Read 371513 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #180 on: October 03, 2011, 08:11:08 AM »

Day Eight: Search for Aliayah Continues; Investigators "Not Ruling Out Anything" ..

::snipping2::

Killeen says at this point the investigation is a joint effort between federal, state and local authorities, and they will leave no stone unturned.  They will continue to search until they find answers surrounding Aliayah's disappearance.

http://www.wdtv.com/index.php/home/local-news/9240-day-eight-search-continues-for-aliayah-lunsford
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #181 on: October 03, 2011, 09:39:48 AM »

Did Ms. Lunsford have her twins yet? 

Did she have her tubes tied yet?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #182 on: October 03, 2011, 09:54:43 AM »

Did Ms. Lunsford have her twins yet? 

Did she have her tubes tied yet?

she needs to!
the twins will probably be taken away right after birth since the others are now in foster homes right?

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: October 03, 2011, 09:55:27 AM »

Could it be when life style choices that involve drugs, alcohol and illegal activities enter the equation that in low income family that put children at risk?

Janet

yes

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: October 03, 2011, 11:41:12 AM »

Could it be when life style choices that involve drugs, alcohol and illegal activities enter the equation that in low income family that put children at risk?

Janet

yes

Completely agree with this...there are too many children at risk due to the poor parenting choices and lifestyle choices their parents make..and has little to do with income.  I would not classify the Anthony family as poor..I would classify Casey as egocentric and making poor choices in her life and that of her daughter's which lead to her only caring about herself and living in the moment..not the day the week or year.

Many abused children should be removed from their families and aren't because the party line is the family unit is the best...which is why I am no longer working in social services.  I do not buy the logic that says that because someone gave birth they are the best person to nuture that child even after they have abused that child.  There is a reason for abuse..and it isn't lack of income or lack of education..it is lack of caring and love.  No one has to teach someone how to love another..either you know how or you don't because you are too involved in your own self to care what happens to someone else.  You are either too involved with your addiction, your social life..etc to put someone else before your own needs.  To me it has always been that simple..yes it is hell when there is not enough money...but there are so many programs in place today to help young mother's and father's out that were not in existence 25 years ago...yet child abuse and murder are higher then they have ever been....so it isn't lack of money, lack of education, lack of programs..it is just plain being so wrapped up in themselves and their issues that they have very little caring or affection for anyone else.  And why the heck do they keep having babies if they can't care for the ones they already have?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #185 on: October 03, 2011, 03:46:36 PM »

Janet

yes

Completely agree with this...there are too many children at risk due to the poor parenting choices and lifestyle choices their parents make..and has little to do with income.  I would not classify the Anthony family as poor..I would classify Casey as egocentric and making poor choices in her life and that of her daughter's which lead to her only caring about herself and living in the moment..not the day the week or year.

Many abused children should be removed from their families and aren't because the party line is the family unit is the best...which is why I am no longer working in social services.  I do not buy the logic that says that because someone gave birth they are the best person to nuture that child even after they have abused that child.  There is a reason for abuse..and it isn't lack of income or lack of education..it is lack of caring and love.  No one has to teach someone how to love another..either you know how or you don't because you are too involved in your own self to care what happens to someone else.  You are either too involved with your addiction, your social life..etc to put someone else before your own needs.  To me it has always been that simple..yes it is hell when there is not enough money...but there are so many programs in place today to help young mother's and father's out that were not in existence 25 years ago...yet child abuse and murder are higher then they have ever been....so it isn't lack of money, lack of education, lack of programs..it is just plain being so wrapped up in themselves and their issues that they have very little caring or affection for anyone else.  And why the heck do they keep having babies if they can't care for the ones they already have?
yep couldn't agree more!!!!!! 
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #186 on: October 03, 2011, 03:53:11 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/LewisCountyTalk

Lewis Co. Info,News & Talk

The search for three-year-old Aliayah Lunsford in Lewis County is over from a volunteer perspective. Federal authorities say they now consider her Sept. 24 disappearance a crime.

FBI Special Agent Jeff Killeen said during a media briefing Monday afternoon they are no longer considering the possibility that the young girl walked away from her home.

Killeen says Lunsford was either a victim of a homicide, abduction or a possible concealment.

Killeen says investigators have a "small universe" of persons of interest.

The search for the Aliayah began a few hours after her mother reported her missing. Dozens of police officers and hundreds of volunteers search the area in and around the Lewis County community of Bendale.

More coming on the new developments at wvmetronews.com.

PREVIOUS More than a week of searching from hundreds of people in Lewis County has turned up no signs of a three year old girl who was last seen at her family's home near Weston on Saturday, September 24th.

"Time is a factor," FBI Special Agent Jeff Killeen said as the search went into the weekend. "The goal remains to bring this little girl home safely."

The weather, though, complicated search efforts on both Saturday and Sunday. It was damp and chilly in the Bendale area throughout the weekend with nighttime temperatures that dipped into the 30s.

FBI officials say they have a lot of questions about the missing girl.

Reports indicate the state Department of Health and Human Resources removed Lunsford's siblings from her family's home on Friday night. There was no public
reason given for that step.

Lunsford's mother says she last saw Aliayah at about 6:30 a.m. on Saturday, September 24th. The mother, Lena Lunsford, has reportedly hired an attorney.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: October 03, 2011, 04:04:20 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/LewisCountyTalk

Lewis Co. Info,News & Talk

The search for three-year-old Aliayah Lunsford in Lewis County is over from a volunteer perspective. Federal authorities say they now consider her Sept. 24 disappearance a crime.

FBI Special Agent Jeff Killeen said during a media briefing Monday afternoon they are no longer considering the possibility that the young girl walked away from her home.

Killeen says Lunsford was either a victim of a homicide, abduction or a possible concealment.

Killeen says investigators have a "small universe" of persons of interest.

The search for the Aliayah began a few hours after her mother reported her missing. Dozens of police officers and hundreds of volunteers search the area in and around the Lewis County community of Bendale.

More coming on the new developments at wvmetronews.com.

PREVIOUS More than a week of searching from hundreds of people in Lewis County has turned up no signs of a three year old girl who was last seen at her family's home near Weston on Saturday, September 24th.

"Time is a factor," FBI Special Agent Jeff Killeen said as the search went into the weekend. "The goal remains to bring this little girl home safely."

The weather, though, complicated search efforts on both Saturday and Sunday. It was damp and chilly in the Bendale area throughout the weekend with nighttime temperatures that dipped into the 30s.

FBI officials say they have a lot of questions about the missing girl.

Reports indicate the state Department of Health and Human Resources removed Lunsford's siblings from her family's home on Friday night. There was no public
reason given for that step.

Lunsford's mother says she last saw Aliayah at about 6:30 a.m. on Saturday, September 24th. The mother, Lena Lunsford, has reportedly hired an attorney.

Not very encouraging news.

And the babymomma lawyers up right away..what about stepdad..and why didn't babymomma take the free legal counsel of the one lawyer...things are not looking good for little Aliayah and her siblings.  To have removed the other children from the home without arresting her or atleast naming her a person of interest means that the children may have talked about past abuse or the LE found deplorable living conditions or they have info that leads them to believe the parents are involved in this disappearance.

I am fascinated that they searched the motel room the family was sent to ...as though they took evidence along with them from the house?  or...

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: October 03, 2011, 04:34:22 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lewis-County-Rumor-Mill/268833683147202

According to Rumor Mill, momma went and got an attorney.

Media confirmation of DHHR removing the children from the Lunsford home, as well as confirmation that Lena Lunsford went out and got her a fancy defense attorney.

Lena Lunsford hired Charleston attorney Tom Smith Friday.

BUMPED

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: October 03, 2011, 04:36:40 PM »

http://www.wvmetronews.com/news.cfm?func=displayfullstory&storyid=48183

09/29/2011
An Offer To Help End Search For Girl
Reuben Perdue, WAJR FM
Clarksburg

A noted Clarksburg defense attorney is making a plea to try and end the search for three-year-old Aaliyah Lunsford in Lewis County.

Defense attorney Tom Dyer says he will represent anyone who knows anything about the girl's disappearance free of charge.

"We will make arrangements to meet with you privately ahead of time," he said. "And then come in and turn yourself in and explain exactly what has happened."

"I will speak to you and handle this matter at no cost to bring a conclusion to this tragedy," he said.

Dyer says he hopes his offer will bring an end to the suffering for the family and community while saving tax payer dollars and man-hours being expended on the search.

It appears Defense Attorney Tom Dyer's offer was turned down.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: October 03, 2011, 05:06:42 PM »

09/29/2011
Reuben Perdue, WAJR FM
Clarksburg

A noted Clarksburg defense attorney is making a plea to try and end the search for three-year-old Aaliyah Lunsford in Lewis County.

Defense attorney Tom Dyer says he will represent anyone who knows anything about the girl's disappearance free of charge.

"We will make arrangements to meet with you privately ahead of time," he said. "And then come in and turn yourself in and explain exactly what has happened."

"I will speak to you and handle this matter at no cost to bring a conclusion to this tragedy," he said.

Dyer says he hopes his offer will bring an end to the suffering for the family and community while saving tax payer dollars and man-hours being expended on the search.

Janet

Yes Janet..that is my point..why would you hire a defense attorney if one was prepared to represent you for free? 

Maybe some folks think he sounds like a Baez wanna be..I thought on first reading that he sounded sincere in the fact that he wants to put and end to this for the community.  And if you are broke why would you turn down free legal help in a case such as this?

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #191 on: October 03, 2011, 06:10:23 PM »

Just for info, but the original FB "Lewis County Rumor Mill" page has been deleted. However, this is another page someone else is managing:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lewis-County-Rumor-Room/130495657050779

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: October 03, 2011, 06:17:05 PM »

09/29/2011
Reuben Perdue, WAJR FM
Clarksburg

Janet

Yes Janet..that is my point..why would you hire a defense attorney if one was prepared to represent you for free? 

Maybe some folks think he sounds like a Baez wanna be..I thought on first reading that he sounded sincere in the fact that he wants to put and end to this for the community.  And if you are broke why would you turn down free legal help in a case such as this?

Gypsy

Could it be that the "fancy" attorney that Lena has retained is a Baez wannabe or ... could it be Baez?  In other words ... this "fancy" attorney may not be costing Lena but reinbursement from a potential hight profile case will be forthcoming from other avenues.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: October 03, 2011, 06:19:25 PM »

Just for info, but the original FB "Lewis County Rumor Mill" page has been deleted. However, this is another page someone else is managing:

cartfly

You are my deterrent not to do anything illegal.  Your research skills will corner me.

_____

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #194 on: October 03, 2011, 06:59:59 PM »

cartfly

You are my deterrent not to do anything illegal.  Your research skills will corner me.

LOL, I am just nosy..... no skills are involved 

OT-
I would like to say too Janet, that I love your insight in these cases. I usually just see the "obvious" but you have the great ability to see more than what is on the surface.
I love how everyone brings something to the table here at scared monkeys!
 an angelic monkey

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: October 03, 2011, 08:45:54 PM »

http://wboy.com/story.cfm?func=viewstory&storyid=109288

FBI Investigating Aliayah Lunsford Case as a Crime
Posted Monday, October 3, 2011 ; 06:03 PM
Updated Monday, October 3, 2011; 06:59 PM

Investigators consider homicide, abduction and concealment as the possible crimes.
By Stacy Jacobson
Email | Bio | Other Stories by Stacy Jacobson

WESTON -- The silence in the Bendale area said it all, as hope fades and thoughts turn grim, for missing Aliayah Lunsford, 3.
"It's taken a huge toll. This is not something that happens in our community," Weston resident Tammy Raines said.

"It's been an atrocious situation," Lewis County Sheriff Mike Gissy said.

Last week, the Bendale area was the site of a bustling search effort to find Aliayah. But Monday, the FBI announced it considered her disappearance a crime. It considers considering homicide, abduction and concealment as possibilities, Special Agent Jeff Killeen said.

And though investigators don't have any suspects, "we have a small universe of people we are looking very, very closely at," Killeen said.

Defense Attorney Tom Dyer offered his services for free last week for anyone who knew anything about Aliayah's disappearance. He said he did get a tip from someone he caled a credible source, who said someone who is in or has a relationship with the family is responsible for Aliayah's disappearance.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #196 on: October 03, 2011, 08:49:07 PM »

I was really hoping today would be the day that aliayah would be found. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #197 on: October 03, 2011, 08:52:13 PM »

Disappearance of Lewis Co. Girl Now Being Called a 'Crime'

Last Updated on Monday, 03 October 2011 18:17 Written by Nicole Porter Monday, 03 October 2011 17:51

Article and Video..

Investigators had been looking at the possibility that 3-year-old Aliayah Lunsford may have wandered away from her home last Saturday but that's no longer the case. After 10 days of searching, investigators don't believe she walked away from her Dennison Street home alone, and they say someone has to know where she is.

The disappearance of Aliayah is now being looked at as a a crime.

"We believe that there are three potential crimes here that may be committed. One's a homicide, the second is an abduction and a third may be a concealment," says FBI Special Agent Jeff Killeen.

http://www.wdtv.com/index.php/home/local-news/9258-disappearance-of-lewis-co-girl-now-being-called-a-crime
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: October 03, 2011, 08:57:36 PM »

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #199 on: October 03, 2011, 11:10:29 PM »

Another rumor page per se (disclaimer: wear your boots, it is deep on this page...)
Edit -fix typo per cartfly.  MB
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Sad-Truth-Is/254440741258004
« Last Edit: December 20, 2011, 09:23:55 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.