April 24, 2024, 01:15:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Aliayah Lunsford, 3yo #1  (Read 375368 times)
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #200 on: October 03, 2011, 11:11:10 PM »

Another rumor page per se (disclaimer: wear your boots, it is deep on this page...)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Sad-Truth-Is/254440741258004
**correction "wear your boots" not "where", lol
Fixed.  MB
« Last Edit: December 20, 2011, 09:25:02 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #201 on: October 04, 2011, 07:53:38 AM »

http://m.wchstv.com/index.php?action=article&id=b5ad6d8dcac5833ebe25fedbf5735f8a
FBI Calls Aliayah Lunsford's Disappearance A 'Crime'; Volunteer Search Called Off

::snipping2::

Eyewitness News has learned that both Ralph and Lena have extensive criminal histories that go back more than a decade in Gilmer, Lewis, and Braxton Counties.

In the past, Lena has been charged with forgery, uttering, and breaking and entering, to name a few. In one case, she was charged with giving false information to police stemming from a receiving and transferring stolen property case.

In in a criminal complaint filed in 2007, an officer wrote that she showed up to take a picture for a photo lineup because she was deemed a suspect in the case. The officer wrote that she had "dramatically changed her looks by changing her hair color to black and wearing it in a different style." He also wrote that she, "had a lot of makeup on."

Ralph Lunsford is also no stranger to law enforcement. Court records show that since 2000, he's been charged with more than 20 crimes ranging from domestic battery, burglary, conspiracy, and DUI. In one case, he allegedly swung an ax at his niece and another man, and was charged with attempted malicious assault.

In 2010, Lena filed a lawsuit against the Division of Corrections claiming she was sexually harassed, abused, and assaulted while she was incarcerated at the Beckley Correctional Center. That lawsuit is ongoing in Kanawha County Circuit Court.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #202 on: October 04, 2011, 10:22:55 AM »

Could it be when life style choices that involve drugs, alcohol and illegal activities enter the equation that in low income family that put children at risk?

Janet

yes

Completely agree with this...there are too many children at risk due to the poor parenting choices and lifestyle choices their parents make..and has little to do with income.  I would not classify the Anthony family as poor..I would classify Casey as egocentric and making poor choices in her life and that of her daughter's which lead to her only caring about herself and living in the moment..not the day the week or year.

Many abused children should be removed from their families and aren't because the party line is the family unit is the best...which is why I am no longer working in social services.  I do not buy the logic that says that because someone gave birth they are the best person to nuture that child even after they have abused that child.  There is a reason for abuse..and it isn't lack of income or lack of education..it is lack of caring and love.  No one has to teach someone how to love another..either you know how or you don't because you are too involved in your own self to care what happens to someone else.  You are either too involved with your addiction, your social life..etc to put someone else before your own needs.  To me it has always been that simple..yes it is hell when there is not enough money...but there are so many programs in place today to help young mother's and father's out that were not in existence 25 years ago...yet child abuse and murder are higher then they have ever been....so it isn't lack of money, lack of education, lack of programs..it is just plain being so wrapped up in themselves and their issues that they have very little caring or affection for anyone else.  And why the heck do they keep having babies if they can't care for the ones they already have?

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #203 on: October 04, 2011, 11:31:50 AM »

http://www.theintermountain.com/page/content.detail/id/546645/FBI--Search-becomes-criminal-investigation.html?nav=5014

FBI:?Search becomes criminal investigation

October 4, 2011

By John Clise, Special to The Inter-Mountain , The Inter-Mountain

Save | Post a comment |

Three potential crimes may have led to the disappearance of 3-year-old Aliayah Lunsford from her South Weston home, Special Agent Jeff Killeen of the Federal Bureau of Investigation said. Killeen announced at a press conference Monday afternoon that the agency now believes the child has either been killed, abducted or is being concealed.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #204 on: October 04, 2011, 11:39:44 AM »

http://www.theintermountain.com/page/content.detail/id/546645/FBI--Search-becomes-criminal-investigation.html?nav=5014

FBI:?Search becomes criminal investigation

October 4, 2011

By John Clise, Special to The Inter-Mountain , The Inter-Mountain

Save | Post a comment |

Three potential crimes may have led to the disappearance of 3-year-old Aliayah Lunsford from her South Weston home, Special Agent Jeff Killeen of the Federal Bureau of Investigation said. Killeen announced at a press conference Monday afternoon that the agency now believes the child has either been killed, abducted or is being concealed.

Forgive the possible idiotic question here...what exactly do they mean by concealment?  Is that the case where the child died somehow (accident, etc...not murdered) and her body is being hidden?
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #205 on: October 04, 2011, 11:59:14 AM »

Not an idiotic question - I wondered the same thing?  Maybe she is injured and being hidden?  idk
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #206 on: October 04, 2011, 12:01:48 PM »

Maybe it is a crime to conceal knowledge? 
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #207 on: October 04, 2011, 12:02:27 PM »

Oh wait!  Couldn't they get CA on that one also????!!!????
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #208 on: October 04, 2011, 12:07:53 PM »

Ha!  Good point!

I took concealment as meaning, somebody has her and is hiding her.  Maybe to protect her from something?  Or mom gave her to somebody and concealing it?  Don't know, just a guess.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
cadillac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #209 on: October 04, 2011, 12:10:55 PM »

Someone needs to unleash the lawyers, for us!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #210 on: October 04, 2011, 12:17:31 PM »

Disappearance of 3-Year-Old West Virginia Girl Considered a Crime, FBI Says
Published October 04, 2011

Federal investigators say the disappearance of a 3-year-old West Virginia girl is now considered a crime, the Charleston Daily Mail reports.

FBI Special Agent Jeff Killeen told media outlets Monday that investigators no longer believe Aliayah Lunsford just walked away from her Bendale, W.Va., home Sept 24. Lena Lunsford told police her daughter was in bed that morning at 6:30, but there's been no sign of the child since.

Killeen said she's likely been the victim of a homicide or abduction, and that authorities have identified a few people of interest.

<snipped>

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/10/04/disappearance-3-year-old-west-virginia-girl-considered-crime-fbi-says/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #211 on: October 04, 2011, 12:59:39 PM »

Ha!  Good point!

I took concealment as meaning, somebody has her and is hiding her.  Maybe to protect her from something?  Or mom gave her to somebody and concealing it?  Don't know, just a guess.
I was thinking that something happened to her and the concealment is to give the injuries time to heal. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: October 04, 2011, 01:23:51 PM »

Once again, Google was my friend.   

http://definitions.uslegal.com/c/concealment/
Concealment Law and Legal Definition

Concealment is the act of refraining from disclosure especially an act by which one prevents or hinders the discovery of something; a cover-up. It is an affirmative act intended or known to be likely to keep another from learning of a fact of which s/he would otherwise have learned. Such affirmative action is always equivalent to a misrepresentation and has any effect that a misrepresentation would have For example, the unlawful suppression of any fact or circumstance by one of the parties to a contract from the other, which in justice ought to be made known, will amount to concealment.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #213 on: October 04, 2011, 02:42:16 PM »

Aliayah's Missing Child info:
http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=viewChildDetail&caseNum=1180362&orgPrefix=NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

Has anyone seen the info about the sweatshirt before?  I see in transcripts on Nancy Grace where they mention the PJ's but not a sweatshirt.  So she was wearing a sweatshirt at 6:30 in the morning?  over her PJ's?  Is it really cold in this region right now?
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #214 on: October 04, 2011, 02:45:29 PM »

http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=viewChildDetail&caseNum=1180362&orgPrefix=NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

Has anyone seen the info about the sweatshirt before?  I see in transcripts on Nancy Grace where they mention the PJ's but not a sweatshirt.  So she was wearing a sweatshirt at 6:30 in the morning?  over her PJ's?  Is it really cold in this region right now?
I thought it meant that she had on sweatshirt top and pj bottoms? 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #215 on: October 04, 2011, 02:47:37 PM »

I thought it meant that she had on sweatshirt top and pj bottoms? 

Ah yes...you are correct.  I didn't read it closely enough.  TY!
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #216 on: October 04, 2011, 06:06:06 PM »

http://wboy.com/story.cfm?func=viewstory&storyid=109368

911 Tapes Released in Case of Missing 3-Year-Old
Posted Tuesday, October 4, 2011 ; 05:45 PM
Updated Tuesday, October 4, 2011; 05:59 PM

Lena Lunsford made two 911 calls the morning her daughter disappeared.

By Stacy Jacobson

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #217 on: October 04, 2011, 06:10:31 PM »

Just my thoughts...

I have two kids.  Both of them at the age of 3 were usually up in the mornings by 6:30 or 7 at the latest...even if they weren't feeling well.  Kids are like that sometimes...even when they aren't feeling well they will be up with energy until their body konks out on them again.

Anyway...I know there have been past issues with drugs with the mom and stepdad...could she have gotten in to something of theirs the night before...and then in the morning when she still hadn't woken up at 9:30 they found she wasn't asleep but had passed and then panicked??

OR had they on purpose OR accidentily given her an overdose of cough/cold medicine the previous evening and then discovered her like above and panicked? 

When the mom saw on her at 6:30...did she really CHECK on her...touch her, speak to her? anything?  Give her medicine??
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #218 on: October 04, 2011, 06:19:24 PM »

Could it be when life style choices that involve drugs, alcohol and illegal activities enter the equation that in low income family that put children at risk?

Janet
Most definately, IMO 

Just speculating (ranting and snarky comments):

My take on stepcrap Ralph is that he is the one who took this child's life. He has probably beat this child on many occasions. There is an odd empty appearance in little Aliayah's eyes. Ralph has a history of erratic violent behavior and quite frankly he is a creepy looking person. Has anyone seen him speak publicly about this baby? He is supposed to be the "man of the house" yet Lena is the only one that has been interviewed by media. He doesn't care about Lena or those kids. He is just a POS, imo

My take on Lena is that she is a battered and abused spouse. She has no backbone. She habitually lies and she is probably doing drugs. The drugs matter more than providing for her children. She only has two photos of Aliayah that someone else took because geez, a disposable camera is expensive and she needs the drugs to get through the day and the cigarettes too. After all the cigarettes are good for the twins....Of course she wouldn't take many pictures of the girl if she always had bruises on her face.....someone might find out.....
I think Lena has knowledge of where Aliayah is and is covering for creepy Ralphy boy. Ralph has probably threatened Lena with her life if she says anything. She probably witnessed the whole thing and like a coward allowed him to kill her precious daughter. 

~end of rant~

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #219 on: October 04, 2011, 06:24:27 PM »

Just my thoughts...

I have two kids.  Both of them at the age of 3 were usually up in the mornings by 6:30 or 7 at the latest...even if they weren't feeling well.  Kids are like that sometimes...even when they aren't feeling well they will be up with energy until their body konks out on them again.

Anyway...I know there have been past issues with drugs with the mom and stepdad...could she have gotten in to something of theirs the night before...and then in the morning when she still hadn't woken up at 9:30 they found she wasn't asleep but had passed and then panicked??

OR had they on purpose OR accidentily given her an overdose of cough/cold medicine the previous evening and then discovered her like above and panicked? 

When the mom saw on her at 6:30...did she really CHECK on her...touch her, speak to her? anything?  Give her medicine??

I'm hearing now that I've listened to the 911 tapes she is saying Aliayah had the flu and laid back down that morning. Hmmm.  Yes..she could have taken something that made her sick like that...   Poor baby.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.