March 28, 2024, 03:41:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Aliayah Lunsford, 3yo #1  (Read 371557 times)
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #260 on: October 07, 2011, 08:05:37 PM »

http://www.wvstatepolice.com/mislewis.html

Could this be the two women mentioned above?

Yes!! Thats them. It is said that Mary Friends son didn't do well on a polygraph but was never arrested. He is in jail (i believe) now. Eric Joseph Metz in WV. I believe that Mr. Metz wants out of jail badly and I am hoping that he is singling like a school girl!! I have been trying to build a family tree-but it will be a HUGE one!
I had read this early on at the FB rumor mill page but a family member of the two women stated several times that he (Ralph) is not related to their family in anyway. So, I don't know....I understand that LE does believe the son is responsible. Hopefully, something will break in this case soon.  an angelic monkey
I took the 'related to' to mean he was related to the case not the family.  But maybe I was wrong.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #261 on: October 07, 2011, 08:23:25 PM »

Yes!! Thats them. It is said that Mary Friends son didn't do well on a polygraph but was never arrested. He is in jail (i believe) now. Eric Joseph Metz in WV. I believe that Mr. Metz wants out of jail badly and I am hoping that he is singling like a school girl!! I have been trying to build a family tree-but it will be a HUGE one!
I had read this early on at the FB rumor mill page but a family member of the two women stated several times that he (Ralph) is not related to their family in anyway. So, I don't know....I understand that LE does believe the son is responsible. Hopefully, something will break in this case soon.  an angelic monkey
I took the 'related to' to mean he was related to the case not the family.  But maybe I was wrong.

OH...that is how I was taking it too...that Ralph was in some way related to the case...never thought of it as him being a relative.  Hmmm...I wonder which way it is?

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #262 on: October 07, 2011, 09:40:07 PM »

http://www.wdtv.com/index.php/home/local-news/9360-5-news-update-search-for-aliayah-continues
5 NEWS UPDATE: Search for Aliayah Continues
October 7, 2011

::snipping2::
FBI officials announced earlier this week that her disappearance is being investigated as a crime. They're still looking at three possibilities, including a homicide, an abduction, or a concealment.

It's still being investigated by local, state, and federal departments, but they won't release any leads or evidence that they've found in the case. There's still no named suspects...
Video at Link

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #263 on: October 07, 2011, 10:31:23 PM »

OH...that is how I was taking it too...that Ralph was in some way related to the case...never thought of it as him being a relative.  Hmmm...I wonder which way it is?

The way I understand it is that Ralph Keith Lunsford is Lena's husband and Aliayah's stepfather.
Ralph Keith Lunsford is the grandson of Marcus Maxine and the nephew of her daughter who
disappeared in 1999.  Ralph Keith Lunsford works at the Stonewall Jackson resort, which is
where the purse of one of the missing women was found.   The Metz boy who was suspect
in the disapparence of the women is Ralph Keith Lunsford's first cousin.  Ralph Keith Lunsford's step father (his mother's husband) served 17  years for sex offensees.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #264 on: October 07, 2011, 10:33:59 PM »

The way I understand it is that Ralph Keith Lunsford is Lena's husband and Aliayah's stepfather.
Ralph Keith Lunsford is the grandson of Marcus Maxine and the nephew of her daughter who
disappeared in 1999.  Ralph Keith Lunsford works at the Stonewall Jackson resort, which is
where the purse of one of the missing women was found.   The Metz boy who was suspect
in the disapparence of the women is Ralph Keith Lunsford's first cousin.  Ralph Keith Lunsford's step father (his mother's husband) served 17  years for sex offensees.

Thanks Magnolia. 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #265 on: October 07, 2011, 11:06:02 PM »

Now I'm really confused as I understood that Marcus Maxine Stalnaker and Mary Friends are mother and daughter.  So, is Joseph Metz the grandson and son of these women?  And if Lunsford is related to Metz, is it by his paternal side and that is how he isn't blood related to the missing women? 

Whatever the relations between these people, the probability that one man (and his place of employment) would be involved in multiple missing persons cases has to be minuscule.   

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #266 on: October 07, 2011, 11:13:41 PM »

http://www.wvgazette.com/News/201008230351

Family of missing state women press investigators

August 23, 2010

Jacquelyn Rosen and Karl Hildebrand sent a letter last week to authorities urging them to conduct their investigations with more sincerity and seriousness.

I'll bet LE is wishing they'd taken this advice now.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #267 on: October 07, 2011, 11:19:23 PM »

http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=AHN&db=fox2&id=I213564

Genealogy is a hobby of mine.  No one should have this on their family tree.
ii.   Marcus Maxine HARRISON was born 9 OCT 1930 in Lewis County, WV, and died in Assumed Deceased dissappeared on December 01, 1999. She married STALNAKER.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #268 on: October 07, 2011, 11:50:56 PM »

http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=AHN&db=fox2&id=I213564

Genealogy is a hobby of mine.  No one should have this on their family tree.
ii.   Marcus Maxine HARRISON was born 9 OCT 1930 in Lewis County, WV, and died in Assumed Deceased dissappeared on December 01, 1999. She married STALNAKER.

It is my belief that Marcus Maxine Harrison Stalnaker was the grandmother of both
 Lunsford and Metz.   I think Lena's maiden name was Swiger

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #269 on: October 08, 2011, 01:38:30 AM »

Eyewitness News Charleston/Huntington, WV  ABC8

http://www.wchstv.com/newsroom/showscripts/6thr.shtml
ALIAYAH'S MOTHER, LENA LUNSFORD, CLAIMS THE TODDLER VANISHED FROM THEIR BENDALE HOME ON THE MORNING OF SEPTEMBER 24-TH. DYER SAYS A WOMAN HE REPRESENTED OVER A DECADE AGO, CALLED HIM ON SUNDAY AND SAID SHE HAD INFORMATION ABOUT ALIAYAH'S DISAPPEARANCE. DYER CALLS THE INFORMATION "VERY CREDIBLE" AND SAYS THE WOMAN CLAIMS A MAN ABDUCTED ALIAYAH FROM THE HOME, AND HE HAS REASON TO BELIEVE SHE IS STILL ALIVE. DYER WOULDN'T SAY WHO THE MAN WAS, BUT SAYS HE'S HAD A PRIOR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE LUNSFORD FAMILY, AND HE ALSO HAS A QUOTE "SORDID PAST."

DYER SAYS THE STATE POLICE AND FBI HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR THE MAN FOR SEVERAL DAYS... ::snipping2::

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #270 on: October 08, 2011, 02:13:06 AM »

ALIAYAH'S MOTHER, LENA LUNSFORD, CLAIMS THE TODDLER VANISHED FROM THEIR BENDALE HOME ON THE MORNING OF SEPTEMBER 24-TH. DYER SAYS A WOMAN HE REPRESENTED OVER A DECADE AGO, CALLED HIM ON SUNDAY AND SAID SHE HAD INFORMATION ABOUT ALIAYAH'S DISAPPEARANCE. DYER CALLS THE INFORMATION "VERY CREDIBLE" AND SAYS THE WOMAN CLAIMS A MAN ABDUCTED ALIAYAH FROM THE HOME, AND HE HAS REASON TO BELIEVE SHE IS STILL ALIVE. DYER WOULDN'T SAY WHO THE MAN WAS, BUT SAYS HE'S HAD A PRIOR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE LUNSFORD FAMILY, AND HE ALSO HAS A QUOTE "SORDID PAST."

DYER SAYS THE STATE POLICE AND FBI HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR THE MAN FOR SEVERAL DAYS... ::snipping2::
Hi Magnolia! Thanks for clearing up some of the family questions regarding the two missing women. My heard is spinning with the dynamics with this group. It is sort of like "this is my brother Larry, and this is my other brother Larry"

Anywho, I was just snooping around another Lewis county rumor site facebook site https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Sad-Truth-Is/254440741258004

and saw a reference to Ralph's stepfather that you mentioned above that served 17 1/2 years in prison. This is the link with his photo. There was speculation that this is who the FBI is looking for. What do you think? Again, thanks for the new information.

http://www.wvstatepolice.com/sexoff/WebDetails_r07.cfm?OffenderID=195547

West Virginia State Police
Sex Offenders

Offender Details
   Demographics
ROBERT NEAL HENLINE
Date of Birth:    8/8/1946    Age:    65
Race:    White    Gender:    Male
Height:    5' 7"    Hair:    Gray
Weight:    146    Eyes:    Blue

Registered Residence(s)
Street    City    County    State    Zip
48 FREDRICK ROAD    AUBURN    RITCHIE    WV    26325
Registered Owned/Leased Property
None Registered
Registered Employer(s)
None Registered
Registered School(s)
None Registered
Offense(s)
Conviction Date:    3/22/1990
Victim Relation:    FAMILY MEMBER    Victim Sex:    Female 13-17
Offense:    3rd Degree Sexual Assault, 2 Counts Incest, 2nd Degree Sexual Assault, 1st Degree Sexual Abuse, and Attempted Incest served approximately 17 1/2 years in a correctional facility.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #271 on: October 08, 2011, 09:04:06 AM »

It makes sense that it is Mr. Henline that the FBI is searching for, given his past history
and the tip to the tip line, but I don't know for sure.

wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #272 on: October 08, 2011, 12:11:19 PM »

If this is true, LE should have been asking for the public's help SEVERAL DAYS AGO!!! A picture...name...SOMETHING.  They can ask the public's help in locating someone to obtain information without calling them a person of interest!!!  Geez!
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: October 08, 2011, 12:21:23 PM »

Robert Neal Henline
8/8/46
http://www.homefacts.com/offender-detail/WV195547/Robert-Neal-Henline.html

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: October 08, 2011, 12:22:27 PM »

sorry...the previously posted picture didn't show up for me until I had already posted this.  Trying to be helpful...lol.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #275 on: October 08, 2011, 12:53:07 PM »

sorry...the previously posted picture didn't show up for me until I had already posted this.  Trying to be helpful...lol.

This man doesn't look rough or tough..he looks very ordinary and like any granddad might look.  I think he could blend in easily wherever he was without raising alarms in someone's mind..but he is sick with the sexual assaults and incest charges....Lordy..I hope this little girl is alive and hasn't been harmed.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: October 08, 2011, 12:55:23 PM »

This man doesn't look rough or tough..he looks very ordinary and like any granddad might look.  I think he could blend in easily wherever he was without raising alarms in someone's mind..but he is sick with the sexual assaults and incest charges....Lordy..I hope this little girl is alive and hasn't been harmed.

I was thinking the same thing when I first saw his picture...very scary to think about...wish predators really did have a certain creepy look so we could keep our kids far away from them.

littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #277 on: October 08, 2011, 03:21:45 PM »

He is scary. From what i just found-he is "listed" as living in Auburn, WV and is really living in---Lost Creek, WV.  Lost Creek, WV is 16.4 miles from Aliayah's home Sad

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #278 on: October 09, 2011, 02:25:32 AM »

Word on the local forums is that Lena's mother sold her to a 35yr old man when she was 14.
By the time she was 16, she had two sets of twins  and the DHR took those four babies into
custody.  When she was  seventeen, she had the child that is 11 yrs now., and has managed to keep her.  Alaiyah has been in several homes including Lena's mothe's care for a while and a
couple of foster homes.   She had only recently come back to Lena's house because they were
expecting a state inspection and needed all children accounted for so that Lena could get a
bigger check ::

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #279 on: October 09, 2011, 08:22:19 AM »

No wonder Aliayah has such a sad face.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.