March 28, 2024, 03:38:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Aliayah Lunsford, 3yo #1  (Read 371556 times)
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #320 on: October 31, 2011, 10:31:56 PM »

Such a shame that there is no one to speak for this little sweety.  No one calling for answers. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #321 on: November 01, 2011, 07:46:14 PM »

http://wboy.com/story.cfm?func=viewstory&storyid=111261
Lena Lunsford Indicted on Federal Fraud Charges-SIX Counts.

Indictment
http://wboy.com/story.cfm?func=viewstory&storyid=111261

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #322 on: November 01, 2011, 08:16:09 PM »

She needs money more than food for her 5 kids.  That tells me she has a drug problem.  So did she sell Aliayah?   
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: November 01, 2011, 09:04:51 PM »

She needs money more than food for her 5 kids.  That tells me she has a drug problem.  So did she sell Aliayah?   

littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #324 on: November 01, 2011, 11:18:09 PM »

This whole family has problems. I feel so sorry for the little ones. I hope they give her 25 years, and then some Smile

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #325 on: November 03, 2011, 03:29:35 PM »

Klaas that is what I wonder myself..did she either sell the child, give the child to someone else to sell her or did someone take the child as payment for money owed....I just keep thinking that this child is alive and that she was sold or given to someone in payment for drug money.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #326 on: November 03, 2011, 11:21:03 PM »

http://wboy.com/story.cfm?func=viewstory&storyid=111323
WESTON -- The FBI announced Thursday that it is offering a $20,000 reward for information that leads to the arrest and conviction of the person or persons responsible for the disappearance of Aliayah Lunsford, 3.
"As soon as you'd see her she'd steal your heart," Great Uncle Jesse Prunty said. "She was loving, caring, not a mischievous bone in her. She just loved to play, play with her brother. She enjoyed it."

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #327 on: November 10, 2011, 10:12:14 PM »

According to family members, Lena had the twins today.  Both are girls and a little over 5lbs each and
healthy.   DHHR took custody of them immediately.   Ralph was arrested at the hospital for threatening
a nurse.   Full moon!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #328 on: November 11, 2011, 12:37:05 AM »

LENA LUNSFORD GIVES BIRTH

Mother Of Missing Toddler Gives Birth To Twins

Reported by: Leslie Rubin
Web Producer: Leslie Rubin
Reported: Nov. 10, 2011 10:33 PM EST
Updated: Nov. 10, 2011 10:40 PM EST

http://www.wchstv.com/newsroom/eyewitness/111110_7340.shtml

Weston , Lewis County , West Virginia

The mother of a missing Lewis County toddler gives birth to twins.

Family members tell Eyewitness News that Lena Lunsford, 29, gave birth to two girls around 4:00 p.m. on Thursday.

We're told both of the girls weighed about five pounds each and are healthy.

Family says Lena visited with her newborns for about 45 minutes before Child Protective Services took the babies.

Lena's daughter, Aliayah Lunsford, 3, has been missing since September 24.

Since her disappearance, her other four children have been placed in foster care.
(snip)

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #329 on: November 12, 2011, 10:37:01 PM »

Thanks for the update, Magnolia. 

Am SO glad that CPS took those two babies into protective custody! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #330 on: November 14, 2011, 06:07:25 PM »

New missing poster

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: November 14, 2011, 07:15:57 PM »

wow,in that pic someone could have seen her,and wouldnt have known it
was Aliayah Lunsford

Two New Posters Released in Aliayah Lunsford Disappearance
 ::snipping2::
Two new posters have been released in regards to missing 3-year-old Aliayah Lunsford. Both the FBI and the West Virginia Fusion Center released new flyers about Aliayah, whom they're calling missing and endangered.

The picture on the Fusion Center's flyer was supposedly taken just days before Aliayah was reported missing.

In it, you can see a bruise on the left side of her face. There's no word on where this bruise originated.

FBI Special Agent Jeff Killeen says the FBI was given this picture by a member of Aliayah's extended family with the approval to release to the public.  As far as investigators know, this is the most recent picture taken of the little girl.

::snipping2::
To see or print the new posters, click the following links:

http://www.wv.gov/fusioncenter/Documents/LunsfordAliayah.pdf
http//www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/aliayah-lunsford/view

http://www.wdtv.com/index.php/home/local-news/10152-two-new-posters-released-in-aliayah-lunsford-disappearance

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: November 14, 2011, 07:34:20 PM »

Breaks my heart

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #333 on: November 14, 2011, 07:48:46 PM »

That poor baby 
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #334 on: November 14, 2011, 08:40:06 PM »

I just can't stand seeing her little face.  She's so sad.  Why couldn't her mother have given her up and let someone who wanted a little angel love her????

These are my opinions and subject to change.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #335 on: November 14, 2011, 08:50:25 PM »

They need to be arrested for the bruises in this picture alone. There is no excuse for this crap......so heartbreaking.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #336 on: November 14, 2011, 09:51:50 PM »

That picture.. and the thought of what Aliayah's life must have been like.. is just.. heartbreaking!!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #337 on: November 15, 2011, 09:31:35 AM »

wonder what mom needed the cash so badly for instead of buying food for her family...drugs comes to mind...wouldn't put anything past this woman.

This is sorta O/T, but there was a lady in front of me at the grocery store the other day and she attempted to purchase alcohol with her food stamp card.  The employee told her NO!  I was just stunned she even tried it.  People never cease to amaze me.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #338 on: November 15, 2011, 09:54:02 AM »

OMG!  That picture just made me sick! Not only the bruise, but it looks like her head was shaved and just growing back in? Really makes you wonder why her front teeth are really missing.  And to think she just brought 2 more lil one's into this world!  I pray she never gets any of them back, ever!  And as for the Food Stamps, I wonder how much she got a month, to sell them for $50? 

This is looking more like the Haliegh case, only more babies involved.  After seeing her lil face, I definately feel she is no longer with us!  Those parents need to pay!  For at least child abuse and neglect, with the fraud charges, if nothing else!   

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #339 on: November 15, 2011, 09:55:58 AM »

I too, want to know why this case is not more high profile?  Where are the news people?  It should be up there with Lisa Irwin.  This baby deserves more!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.