March 28, 2024, 12:13:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Aliayah Lunsford, 3yo #1  (Read 371547 times)
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #380 on: December 21, 2011, 12:55:04 PM »

NBC Dateline - The Hansen Files ( Bath Salts ) 1/3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0F5inUs6KnY

NBC Dateline - The Hansen Files ( Bath Salts ) 2/3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSGi094Mr8Y&feature=related

NBC Dateline - The Hansen Files ( Bath Salts ) 3/3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkIYlUnakGM&feature=related

Titch - I agree bath salts are very dangerous and they may have come into play in Aliayah's case, but I think we have sufficient information on them in this thread.  You may want to open a thread on bath salts for further articles and discussion.  MB
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 11:52:26 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: December 21, 2011, 01:07:11 PM »

Hi Muffy

Sorry I just posted a YouTube video that Dateline did. I didn't refresh so I missed the comment. Don't mean to hijack the thread, was only trying to show that if this missing babyMs mom or stepdad were on bath salts when she went missing, it's possible they could be responsible but not realize it. I remember an article tears ago about a mom waking up & noticing her baby daughter's toes & fingers were chewed off so she called 911. She said the new puppy must have done it during the night. It was actually her & her baby's father that chewed off their child's toes & fingers bc they were wasted on meth or pcp.

Also, sorry you had to snip those articles. The reason I posted the whole thing from med & from the gov is bc they're educational sites and full printouts are allowed through their site. I know with Scared Minkeys we need to snip but I thought that was just in reference to news articles & other blogs or forums. Again, sorry for creating so much work for ya. Titch - sometimes we snip for brevity, even if full printouts are allowed, especially if they are long and if there are multiple articles being posted and quoted.  The important part is the link, and monkeys interested in reading can go to the link and read the full article. MB

I don't like this lady & her man. They're sketchy people, not the kind one would want in their inner circle. Makes me wonder with this thing reaching epidemic proportions, I can only wonder how many other children are missing whose parents do these bath salts. It's sickening.

an angelic monkey
« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 01:15:05 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #382 on: December 21, 2011, 02:06:11 PM »

Thank you Muffy. I'm gonna get ready now to pick up my youngest from school, then going to gas stations & delis around here to see if I can find this stuff. I'll just buy a paper or pack of gum from each establishment. Yeah, I'll start a link later unless someone else does it first. I swear this is all new to me, just heard of bath salts a little while ago.

I've heard of alcoholics getting so bad that they end up drinking isopropyl alcohol and benadryl. Now I can see how it's not so farfetched for a coke head or meth addict to fiend for bath salts and such.

The circumstances surrounding the disappearance of Aliayah Lunsford has me thinking about Lisa Irwin. I wonder how many more babies disappear whose parents are involved with the same stuff? How many times have we all sarcastically said our screaming & crying babies look like aliens? I have, but I'm just sarcastic like that, humorous...but everyone that knows me knows my children are my everything. I don't do drugs, don't smoke & I barely drink, however I do enjoy a cocktail every once in awhile. If this baby was crying & screaming bc she was sick, and if one or both if her parents were on a hallucinatory inhibitor, then they could have done some serious damage to this baby & the reason for Lena driving around for "2 hours" looking for her was either her way of biding time before calling the police or else it's when she disposed of her baby, that is if her hubby hadn't done so already.

IMVHO they are 
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #383 on: December 25, 2011, 01:39:28 AM »

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: December 25, 2011, 09:51:35 PM »

amen Sista!

ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: December 28, 2011, 12:20:51 AM »

Even if I live to be 1,000 years old, I'll never understand how anyone could look into that sweet little face and hurt her in any way (or any other human being, for that matter).  While I'm not advocating nosyness here, I am saying we need to be aware of people around us...the dad in the store losing his temper, the pitch and frequency of a child's cry/scream, how often we see the neighborhood children/our neighbors, changes in a child's or adult's behavior. In short, we need to look out for one another. Just my two cents.

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #386 on: December 28, 2011, 02:48:52 AM »

Even if I live to be 1,000 years old, I'll never understand how anyone could look into that sweet little face and hurt her in any way (or any other human being, for that matter).  While I'm not advocating nosyness here, I am saying we need to be aware of people around us...the dad in the store losing his temper, the pitch and frequency of a child's cry/scream, how often we see the neighborhood children/our neighbors, changes in a child's or adult's behavior. In short, we need to look out for one another. Just my two cents.

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #387 on: December 28, 2011, 03:13:59 AM »

People should remember that the verbage used for the criteria in reporting abuse is "suspected" not "known."  In other words, there doesn't have to be evidence of abuse, just the suspicion.  If you suspect, report it and leave it to CPS or LE to determine if further action is needed.  Unfortunately, as we have seen, these reports are not taken seriously enough and despite citizens' reports, children are still subjected to abuse.  So if you don't get appropriate response after reporting, do it again and again until someone finally listen. 

You may feel like a pain in the ass to LE, but a child's welfare  may depend u ::CowboySmiley::pon you.

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: January 04, 2012, 11:21:41 AM »

From Facebook page titled "The Sad Truth Is"

So Lena, you are pregnant again huh?...wow you truly are worthless...what did you do get pregnant to keep from taking the polygraph test?...well guess what sweetheart, they can do it right now, and that precious baby growing inside of you wont interfere with a thing...that's right...it's tiny little heartbeat is not even loud enough to be picked up by an ultrasound, so what makes you think that if they wanted to strap your ass in and start asking questions that you being this early in pregnancy would make a difference??...you have a PLEA hearing coming up...why can't you make a PLEA for your daughter??...oh that's right, she isn't as important as Food Stamps or Bath Salts is she???...the only thing I can say about you is you are worthless...that's all I can think of...seriously worthless.....you, Ralph, Wendy, Your Momma...all of you....Waste of space, air and skin...oh yeah, and I hear that Sweet Daddy Ralph has been talking to the Law...wow!...he's probably making a plea too...a plea to save his ass while he's ratting you out for MURDERING Aliayah!
Like · · Share · 10 hours ago ·

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Sad-Truth-Is/254440741258004?sk=wall

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #389 on: January 04, 2012, 12:42:10 PM »

I totally agree with you -- it isn't being nosy -- it's being responsible.

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: January 04, 2012, 01:28:55 PM »

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: January 04, 2012, 01:44:19 PM »

amen Sistas!

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #392 on: January 06, 2012, 09:46:19 AM »

Aliayah Lunsford Search Reaches Nationwide Internet Audience
Posted: Updated:
By Stacy Jacobson, Gilmer, Harrison and Lewis County Reporte

Nancy Powers Bauman of Oak Island, N.C. said the same thing Wednesday that many are saying, here in West Virginia and beyond, via the Internet.

"You look at her picture and she just grabs your heart and soul," Powers Bauman said.

"Her pictures, her sad face, her sad eyes. She just grabbed me," said Susie Wallace of Wichita Falls, Texas.

Wallace has never been to West Virginia. I asked her why she is so enamored by a missing child from a place more than 1,200 miles away.

"I think it's her sad face," Wallace said.  "What a sad life she had. She just stole every body's heart."

I also reached Lyn Hughes-McDaniel in Springfield, Vermont by old-fashioned telephone. Hughes-McDaniel said her own daughter died of a brain tumor and had brown eyes that looked just like Aliayah's.

"The first time I saw Aliayah's picture I cried. It was so obvious she had been abused. It was so sad. I fell instantly in love with her," she said.

Aliayah's mother and stepfather Lena and Ralph Lunsford are waging their own legal battles including child abuse and neglect charges that led to all their children being taken away after Aliayah's disappearance.

But they've kept mostly quiet regarding the search for their missing daughter.

"No one in the immediate family is looking out for her interests."  ::snipping2::

http://www.wboy.com/story/16448387/2012/01/04/connecting-with-aliayah-lunsford

BBM

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #393 on: January 11, 2012, 10:57:13 PM »

Not sure if this will prove to be Aliayah as it is a possibility, video at link

5 NEWS UPDATE: Human Remains Investigation Continues; New Details Released

Last Updated on Wednesday, 11 January 2012 19:51 Written by Katie Lusso Wednesday, 11 January 2012 12:47

http://www.wdtv.com/index.php/home/local-news/11542-5-news-update-human-remains-investigation-continues-new-details-released

::snipping2::

Investigators in Barbour County resumed operations at a site where possible human remains were found.

They were discovered along the Tygart River in the Arden area, and officials with the case want to stress that they do not feel this is related to the case of missing Aliayah Lunsford.

Around 1:00 Tuesday afternoon someone found what they believed to be a shallow grave with human remains.  Deputies supposedly found sand along the river bank with some stacked rocks and a small hold dug by the resident.  In that hole there appeared to be a human leg.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #394 on: January 11, 2012, 11:11:29 PM »

Not sure if this will prove to be Aliayah as it is a possibility, video at link

5 NEWS UPDATE: Human Remains Investigation Continues; New Details Released

Last Updated on Wednesday, 11 January 2012 19:51 Written by Katie Lusso Wednesday, 11 January 2012 12:47

http://www.wdtv.com/index.php/home/local-news/11542-5-news-update-human-remains-investigation-continues-new-details-released

Investigators in Barbour County resumed operations at a site where possible human remains were found.

They were discovered along the Tygart River in the Arden area, and officials with the case want to stress that they do not feel this is related to the case of missing Aliayah Lunsford.

Around 1:00 Tuesday afternoon someone found what they believed to be a shallow grave with human remains.  Deputies supposedly found sand along the river bank with some stacked rocks and a small hold dug by the resident.  In that hole there appeared to be a human leg.

Sorry Monkeys, apparently this was updated with the following article (it is not her, but someone else s loved one ):

5 NEWS UPDATE: Confirmed Human Body Found in Barbour County

Last Updated on Wednesday, 11 January 2012 19:59 Written by Katie Lusso Wednesday, 11 January 2012 19:49

Sheriff John W. Hawkins has confirmed that the grave in Barbour County did hold human remains.  Shortly after noon Wednesday, the Medical Examiner's Office assisted in recovering the body of a white male, approximately 6'00" and 225 lbs.

As of now, the identity of the body is unknown and has been sent to the Medical Examiner's Office in Charleston for autopsy and identification.
http://www.wdtv.com/index.php/home/local-news/11558-5-news-update-confirmed-human-body-found-in-barbour-county

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #395 on: January 11, 2012, 11:25:14 PM »

note: the man Lena Lunsford claimed was the father  was ruled out by DNA. I am really sure what this has to do with anything....

Authorities Trying to Identify Aliayah Lunsford's Genetic Father
http://www.wboy.com/story/16499781/2012/01/11/lewis-county-prosecuting-attorneys-office-looking-for-aliayah-lunsfords-father

Posted: Jan 11, 2012 3:31 PM CST Updated: Jan 11, 2012 3:31 PM CST
By Stacy Jacobson, Gilmer, Harrison and Lewis County Reporter - email

The Lewis County Prosecuting Attorney's Office is looking for Aliayah Lunsford's genetic father.

It has posted a legal ad in the Weston Democrat notifying her father that it has filed a petition, stating that Aliayah Lunsford is an abused and neglected child.

The ad also said the Department of Health and Human Resources has permanent custody of Aliayah and her brothers and sisters.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: January 13, 2012, 07:23:16 PM »

http://www.wdtv.com/index.php/home/local-news/11609-manchin-talks-aliayah-community-members-outraged-by-website-picture
Manchin Talks Aliayah, Community Members Outraged by Website Picture
Written by Nicole Porter Friday, 13 January 2012 18:34

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: January 23, 2012, 10:32:38 AM »

http://www.wboy.com/story/16575157/2012/01/22/weston-groups-donations-build-signs-to-find-aliayah
Weston Groups Donations Build Signs To Find Aliayah
WESTON -
Posted: Jan 22, 2012 7:42 PM CST Updated: Jan 22, 2012 10:35 PM CST
By Alex Hines, General Assignment Reporter - email

Thanks to three groups in Weston, the latest step in the effort to find Aliayah Lunsford became a reality much earlier than expected. Weston Moose Lodge 1376, the 1376 Riders Group, and Hogs and Heroes all gathered at the Redneck Riviera in Lewis County to present checks to help pay for signs along Interstate 79 asking travelers to keep an eye out for Aliayah. They say it's the least they can do.

"It's about the community, and we're here for the children. If we can't take care of our own, what are we here for? And we strive for that, take care of our own, and we ride for the kids," said Donald House, who is a member of the 1376 Riders Group and Hogs and Heroes.

It's a goal the group has been working towards since its formation in many ways, including delivering stuffed animals and snuggies for kids at St. Joe's in Buckhannon. And they're always looking for ideas.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #398 on: January 23, 2012, 11:05:40 AM »

http://www.wboy.com/story/16575157/2012/01/22/weston-groups-donations-build-signs-to-find-aliayah
Weston Groups Donations Build Signs To Find Aliayah
WESTON -
Posted: Jan 22, 2012 7:42 PM CST Updated: Jan 22, 2012 10:35 PM CST
By Alex Hines, General Assignment Reporter - email

Thanks to three groups in Weston, the latest step in the effort to find Aliayah Lunsford became a reality much earlier than expected. Weston Moose Lodge 1376, the 1376 Riders Group, and Hogs and Heroes all gathered at the Redneck Riviera in Lewis County to present checks to help pay for signs along Interstate 79 asking travelers to keep an eye out for Aliayah. They say it's the least they can do.

"It's about the community, and we're here for the children. If we can't take care of our own, what are we here for? And we strive for that, take care of our own, and we ride for the kids," said Donald House, who is a member of the 1376 Riders Group and Hogs and Heroes.

It's a goal the group has been working towards since its formation in many ways, including delivering stuffed animals and snuggies for kids at St. Joe's in Buckhannon. And they're always looking for ideas.
Thanks for the update Trimm -- good for them!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: January 23, 2012, 08:31:52 PM »

https://twitter.com/#!/SJacobsonWBOY
SJacobsonWBOY Stacy Jacobson
Lewis County Sheriff Gissy tells me he can't go to sleep at night without thinking about the Lunsford case. More: wboy.com/story/16582102…
1 hour ago

http://www.wboy.com/story/16582102/2012/01/23/lewis-county-sheriffs-office-still-searching-for-aliayah-lunsford
Posted: Jan 23, 2012 4:04 PM CST Updated: Jan 23, 2012 4:06 PM CST
By Stacy Jacobson, Gilmer, Harrison and Lewis County Reporter - email

Investigators said they're reviewing all of their notes and reexamining their two boxes of evidence.

Sheriff Mike Gissy said his office is doing everything it can do resolve the case.

The FBI is still leading the investigation.

If you can help, call the tip line at (866) WV-WATCH.

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.