April 17, 2024, 07:47:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PEACHES update from Mr. Peaches - Great News!  (Read 14189 times)
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #60 on: June 24, 2007, 09:52:52 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Peaches honey..

YES you are one tough broad as you said in your post. I admire you as we all do. !!!!!!!!!!!!   Keeping you in my prayers !! We luv yah Peaches!

Peaches I am so sorry you are going to have to continue going through this but we are all praying for you. Glad you still have your port. That makes it so much easier on all.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #61 on: June 25, 2007, 10:37:23 AM »

Peaches:

I have been out of town for the last several days, and have not had a chance to post....But during that time you have been in my thoughts and prayers..

I am sorry to hear of this set-back, but I KNOW you will come thru it just fine.  There are alot of prayers going up for you.  (((hugs)))

We'll be here with you - fighting in spirit for your recovery - every step of the way.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

mom always said that I was cute as a Bunny <g>

« Reply #62 on: July 07, 2007, 10:38:14 AM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"
Peaches:

I have been out of town for the last several days, and have not had a chance to post....But during that time you have been in my thoughts and prayers..

I am sorry to hear of this set-back, but I KNOW you will come thru it just fine.  There are a lot of prayers going up for you.  (((hugs)))

We'll be here with you - fighting in spirit for your recovery - every step of the way.

Due to my own Demons this is the first I have seen this post  and please let you know that you are in my thoughts and prayers  Peaches ,  cause your one of my favorite Lady's  <g>  Gentile Hugs.
                           your friend  Jerry from Ohio

Old Jer from Ohio
" I'm wild and a little crazy too ! 
 Some Girls don't  like boys like me  ,AWE, But some girls do  !

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/Howdy.jpg[/IMG]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.