March 19, 2024, 05:02:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin #2 10/11/11 - 10/17/11  (Read 398489 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: October 17, 2011, 02:33:01 PM »

Deborah Bradley Describes the Night Baby Lisa Went Missing
By Jeff Truesdell

Monday October 17, 2011 06:30 AM EDT

On the night her 10-month-old daughter disappeared, Lisa Irwin's mother drank enough wine at home while relaxing with a neighbor that she has no recollection of whether or not she checked on her daughter or turned off the house lights before she went to bed.

Did the alcohol cause her to black out? "It's a possibility," Deborah Bradley tells PEOPLE.

<snipped>

With Irwin, an electrician, working late on the after-hours remodel of a Starbucks, Bradley settled down at home for dinner and drinking with a neighbor. She put Lisa down in her room around 6:40 p.m., she says. Only once more soon afterward did she check on Lisa, finding her standing in her crib before tucking her back in.

Then, as the other children of the two next-door-neighbor moms watched a movie inside, Bradley tapped the box of wine that she'd bought earlier that evening, and she and her friend spent much of the evening chatting outside on the front stoop.

"I had several glasses of wine," Bradley told PEOPLE. More than five? "Probably." Asked if she was concerned she might be drunk with her infant daughter inside, Bradley replied, "She was sleeping. I don't have a problem with me having adult time."

Her friend left for home about 10:30 p.m., and later told Bradley that she saw the lights in the house go dark. But Bradley herself can't say if she turned off those lights, or whether they may have been flipped on by an intruder whom she believes entered her home through the open front window and took her child.

<snipped>

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20537543,00.html

Could it be that Lisa was missing prior to 6:40 PM ... the time Debbie claimed she put Lisa to bed?

Did the neighbour actually see Lisa?

Could it be that "drinking with the neighbour" was an attempt to provide an alibi up until 10:30 PM ... up until the time Debbie went to bed?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #961 on: October 17, 2011, 02:33:47 PM »

I have a feeling in the next few days we will learn where Lisa is.

As for the drinking, i have a sister and brother who drunk both gentle as could be sober, but give them something to drink and the fight was on, my father was also this way.

Im wondering what hours father worked and did he know DB was drinking and why would you leave the kids with someone drunk?
Especially a baby that was supposedly sick.  That child needed to be checked on during the night in case she started running a temp or something.

I agree if he worked the night shift isnt that from 11 to 7? If so why was he off at 4 am his first night on  night shift?
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #962 on: October 17, 2011, 02:35:33 PM »

Here an article and video from CNN.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/10/17/justice/missouri-missing-girl/index.html?eref=mrss_igoogle_cnn
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #963 on: October 17, 2011, 02:36:24 PM »

As for the drinking, i have a sister and brother who drunk both gentle as could be sober, but give them something to drink and the fight was on, my father was also this way.

Im wondering what hours father worked and did he know DB was drinking and why would you leave the kids with someone drunk?
Especially a baby that was supposedly sick.  That child needed to be checked on during the night in case she started running a temp or something.

I agree if he worked the night shift isnt that from 11 to 7? If so why was he off at 4 am his first night on  night shift?

Jeremy stated the last time he saw baby Lisa was at 5:20pm before he left for work..

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/10/17/full-interview-megyn-kelly-presses-parents-of-baby-lisa-irwin-on-disappearance-asks-if-they-sold-or-killed-their-daughter/

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: October 17, 2011, 02:36:56 PM »

Just got home, may have already been posted:

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/northland/lisa-irwin-family-to-hold-230-pm-news-conference

Lisa Irwin family to hold 2:30 p.m. news conference

Posted: 9:46 AM
Last Updated: 24 minutes ago

By: NBC Action News Staff By: NBC Action News Staff

KANSAS CITY, Mo. - A Monday-afternoon news conference is planned by the family of Lisa Irwin to provide an update into the investigation into the disappearance of the now-11-month-old girl.

Lisa, who will turn 1 year old on Nov. 11, has not been seen since Monday, Oct. 3. Her parents initially said her mother, Deborah Bradley, put her to bed around 10:30 p.m., but NBC News reported Monday they are now saying she put Lisa to bed closer to 6:30 p.m.
 ::snipping2::

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: October 17, 2011, 02:38:36 PM »

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/northland/investigators-in-lisa-irwin-case-return-to-wooded-area-near-her-home

Investigators searching creek bed near Lisa Irwin's home

Posted: 10:20 AM
Last Updated: 19 minutes ago

By: Aaron Heintzelman

KANSAS CITY, Mo. - Investigators working the disappearance of Lisa Irwin have returned to a large wooded area near the girl’s home and are searching a creek bed.

Authorities with the Kansas City Police Department gathered with a backhoe and metal detectors near the 3600 block of Jackson.

An FBI agent told NBC Action News reporter Chris Hernandez they have called in Kansas City's Water Services Department to assist in the construction of a sump pump that was being used to lower the water levels so they could better search the creek.
 ::snipping2::

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #966 on: October 17, 2011, 02:39:47 PM »

PART THREE: Mother of Lisa Irwin Denies Killing or Selling Her Baby, Tells Megyn Kelly Which Questions Caused Her to Fail Polygraph Test...

n part three of Megyn Kelly’s interview with Jeremy Irwin and Deborah Bradley on today’s America Live, the mother of the missing child answers pointed questions about whether she killed, hurt or even sold Baby Lisa.

Both mother and father repeatedly answered “no” as Megyn asked the couple a series of questions about whether or not they had any involvement in Lisa’s disappearance. They did, however, say they believe the child is still alive and that she was kidnapped..

Continued..

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/10/17/part-three-mother-of-lisa-irwin-denies-killing-or-selling-her-baby-tells-megyn-kelly-which-questions-caused-her-to-fail-polygraph-test/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+FoxNewsInsider+%28Fox+News+Insider%29
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: October 17, 2011, 02:41:39 PM »

Only a matter of time until the Investigators find the baby me thinks..........

I think so too,Kermit.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: October 17, 2011, 02:42:54 PM »

Mother: I was drunk when Missouri infant disappeared
By the CNN Wire Staff
October 17, 2011 -- Updated 1806 GMT (0206 HKT)

<snipped>

Asked how much she had been drinking that night, Bradley said, "enough to be drunk."

But she rejected the notion that she could have harmed her daughter while under the influence of alcohol.

"No, no, no," she told NBC. "And if I thought there was a chance, I'd say it. No. No. I don't think alcohol changes a person enough to do something like that."

<snipped>

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/10/17/justice/missouri-missing-girl/index.html?eref=mrss_igoogle_cnn

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #969 on: October 17, 2011, 02:45:45 PM »

Good morning Monkeys--

I didn't hear Deborah say, "I was drunk."  I heard her say, "I was drinking."  Either way it's reprehensible to be drinking at all when one is rsponsible for an infant and two other young children.  But in my mind, that reinforces the theory that someone other than Deborah took the baby.  If she were "drunk" she likely wouldn't even hear someone come in the house and take Lisa.  I still lean toward someone other than Deborah taking Lisa, but I don't know--neither does anyone else except the person or persons who did it. It is much too serious a matter to suspect someone on the basis of "A feeling," or "I don't like them."  Especially, "It feels Hinky," whatever that means. And I don't believe in psychic powers.  So until there is solid evidence, I'm reserving my judgement.  Her crying seemed real to me and I have no way to "Know" it isn't.  It very well could be.  I am open to evidence which would indicate she is guilty, but so far, I don't see it.

I think Deborah should take an independent polygraph, as should her husband.  It is not unheard of for police to tell people they failed when they did not, as an investigative technique. I could be wrong, but I don believe LE has publicly said that she failed, only that she claims they told her that.  Polygraphs are not admitted in a court of law, but I think they should take an independent polygraph and if they pass, their attorney should announce it to the world. And they certainly do need an attorney.  People in their position would be foolish indeed not to have the services of an attorney.

Abducting a child, or anyone else for that matter, is one of the worst things a person can do, IMO.  Deborah certainly could have harmed her child, but as of now, I don't see it.   

Mother admits she was drunk when baby Lisa Irwin vanished

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/10/17/us-baby-missing-idUSTRE79F06D20111017
Surveillance video at a nearby grocery store showed Bradley buying a box of wine at about 5 p.m. October 3. Bradley told "Today" she drank enough to be drunk later that day, but she insisted that her drinking does not mean she somehow hurt her daughter.

Yes, Bradley said that she said that, but I still didn't hear her say it.  I don't particularly believe anything the press says, anymore than I believe what Deborah says.  The press was calling her brother a "Mystery man," long after he was identified.  I saw headlines that said that after everyone knew he was her brother.  I've seen headlines which say she said,"I was drunk," but I didn't hear her say that.  Maybe she was, maybe she wasn't.  Maybe she did, maybe she didn't,.

I agree about not buying what the press states, but on FOX she stated not only was she drunk, she may have passed out and then I heard something about rx drugs...sorry to not have the full quote, I am at work trading and trying to keep track of everything.

She said she takes a prescription drug every morning.  I'm not sure but I think she said for anxiety. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: October 17, 2011, 02:50:02 PM »

By Jeff Truesdell

On the night her 10-month-old daughter disappeared, Lisa Irwin's mother drank enough wine at home while relaxing with a neighbor that she has no recollection of whether or not she checked on her daughter or turned off the house lights before she went to bed.

Did the alcohol cause her to black out? "It's a possibility," Deborah Bradley tells PEOPLE.

<snipped>

With Irwin, an electrician, working late on the after-hours remodel of a Starbucks, Bradley settled down at home for dinner and drinking with a neighbor. She put Lisa down in her room around 6:40 p.m., she says. Only once more soon afterward did she check on Lisa, finding her standing in her crib before tucking her back in.

Then, as the other children of the two next-door-neighbor moms watched a movie inside, Bradley tapped the box of wine that she'd bought earlier that evening, and she and her friend spent much of the evening chatting outside on the front stoop.

"I had several glasses of wine," Bradley told PEOPLE. More than five? "Probably." Asked if she was concerned she might be drunk with her infant daughter inside, Bradley replied, "She was sleeping. I don't have a problem with me having adult time."

Her friend left for home about 10:30 p.m., and later told Bradley that she saw the lights in the house go dark. But Bradley herself can't say if she turned off those lights, or whether they may have been flipped on by an intruder whom she believes entered her home through the open front window and took her child.

<snipped>

Could it be that Lisa was missing prior to 6:40 PM ... the time Debbie claimed she put Lisa to bed?

Could it be that "drinking with the neighbour" was an attempt to provide an alibi up until 10:30 PM ... up until the time Debbie went to bed?

Janet

Why has the elusive neighbor not taken advantage of her 15 minutes of fame?

When did the neighbor enter the scenario?  I cannot recall her being part of the initial timeline of events encompassing the disappearance of baby Lisa.

Janet

_____

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #971 on: October 17, 2011, 02:52:24 PM »

Only a matter of time until the Investigators find the baby me thinks..........

I think so too,Kermit.

trimmonthelake - thank you for posting all the articles, makes it easier to follow the case.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #972 on: October 17, 2011, 02:52:47 PM »

By Jeff Truesdell

<snipped>

<snipped>

Janet

Why has the elusive neighbor not taken advantage of her 15 minutes of fame?

When did the neighbor enter the scenario?  I cannot recall her being part of the initial timeline of events encompassing the disappearance of baby Lisa.

Janet

Where is g-ma Irwin?  Does she live up the street?  Was she at the house that day? 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: October 17, 2011, 02:52:59 PM »

I'm going to move to the new thread a little early so get ready.....
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: October 17, 2011, 02:53:07 PM »

Thanks Jerseygirl

I read somewhere that Jeremy returned home early from his shift.  However long was his shift?

Janet

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: October 17, 2011, 02:54:16 PM »

Please move to Lisa Irwin #3

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12176.0
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: October 17, 2011, 02:55:18 PM »

I'm here Klaas, if you need me to change the thread. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #977 on: October 17, 2011, 02:55:50 PM »

Jeremy stated the last time he saw baby Lisa was at 5:20pm before he left for work..

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/10/17/full-interview-megyn-kelly-presses-parents-of-baby-lisa-irwin-on-disappearance-asks-if-they-sold-or-killed-their-daughter/

Headline News is saying that police have videotape of Jeremy working at Starbucks all night and that's why they didn't even ask him to take a polygraph.

seahorse, I have no idea why the FBI doesn't want photographers taking pictures of the bags of evidence.

Did Megyn Kelly just say that Deborah said she drinks like that almost every night?  I thought I heard that earlier but I'm not positive.  Did anyone else hear that?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.