March 18, 2024, 11:43:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin 10 Mo., KC MO, Missing since 10-04-11 #1 10/04/11 - 10/11/11  (Read 503039 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #100 on: October 06, 2011, 01:52:06 PM »

The parents have suddenly gone to the police command center, according to Fox News.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #101 on: October 06, 2011, 01:53:57 PM »

The reporter states that the police told the parents that they were resuming the search in the woods, and there was animated conversation that followed. The parents then got in their car and left.

I don't know what on earth is going on.............
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: October 06, 2011, 01:57:55 PM »

If those phones are not used in the next days or weeks, I would start to wonder about the reason for taking them.

Let's hope that anyone dumb enough to take them, is dumb enough to use them.

In case of family involvement, could it been that the phones pinged at a compromising location? Then again, the phone records could be gotten even if the cell phones are missing.

I don't get it.

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: October 06, 2011, 01:58:17 PM »

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-lisa-irwin-parents-have-heated-discussion-with-police-20111006,0,5671503.story

::snipping2::
FOX 4's John Pepitone describes a heated conversation police had with the baby's parents at the location where police were walking shoulder-to-shoulder. According to witnesses, the parents, Jeremy Irwin and Debbie Bradley, were seen having an animated discussion with police before speeding off in their car.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #104 on: October 06, 2011, 01:59:02 PM »

Does anyone remember hearing or reading something in regards to "Dad/Jeremy" (I think it was yesterday) saying he wouldn't be making any comments to the media until the "Mom/Debbie" returned from being interviewed by LE? I know I saw that somewhere yesterday when some of the media was showing an image of Dad/Jeremy sitting on steps in front of the house. I thought that was odd. I would be talking to anyone who wanted to talk to me if it meant finding my daughter. Every minute is critical. Then on the NBC local page, the Grandparents stated in an article that they wouldn't be speaking till "Dad/Jeremy" gave them the green light to speak. Again, odd and sounds like Dad is very controlling. Also during the statement the parents made today, the Mom/Debbie breaks down and makes a plea and "Jeremy" doesn't even put his arm around her and barely looked at her. He sort of looked miffed that she spoke out. I could be way off on that but it did appear odd to me. Mom did seem grief stricken, Dad.....hard to tell. Any thoughts?

below is a snip about not speaking until Jeremy gave the okay
Investigators continue intensive search for Lisa Irwin in and around her home

Posted: 10/05/2011
Last Updated: 3 hours and 21 minutes ago

By: Aaron Heintzelman

Lisa's grandparents and other family members have spoken off-camera, but have declined to speak on-camera until given a green light by Lisa's father.

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/northland/police-ruling-nothing-out-in-search-for-lisa-irwin

As I recall, he didn't want to say anything until the police were done questioning her because he didn't want to jeopardize the investigation.  Unfortunately, I heard that in a local TV report and I cannot find an article to back it up.  There isn't much information here and what little there is the local press can't seem to agree about the details...for example, 1 outlet claims the 2 older boys are both her's and another has said 1 boy was his and 1 was her's, while another calls them a blended family.  The whole situation is strange and hinky.  Around here a missing baby is usually found very quickly. 

"We were running around the house and were screaming for [Lisa] and she was nowhere," Bradley said. "Then I said, 'Call 911, call 911.' But Jeremy couldn't find the cell phones. They were gone."

She also described to "Good Morning America" how the other two children from previous relationships who live in the house have been handling the situation.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-baby-lisa-parents-cell-phones-abduction/story?id=14679914
crazybabyborg
« Reply #105 on: October 06, 2011, 02:02:09 PM »

Megan Kelly on Fox will speak with the police at the command center; coming up.

Warning: "Coming Up" on Fox doesn't necessarily mean it's up next!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #106 on: October 06, 2011, 02:03:32 PM »

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-lisa-irwin-parents-have-heated-discussion-with-police-20111006,0,5671503.story

FOX 4's John Pepitone describes a heated conversation police had with the baby's parents at the location where police were walking shoulder-to-shoulder. According to witnesses, the parents, Jeremy Irwin and Debbie Bradley, were seen having an animated discussion with police before speeding off in their car.

Thanks, Yuknomenot! I'm sure that's the incident they were discussing a few minutes ago on America Live.
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #107 on: October 06, 2011, 02:08:50 PM »

Thanks JerseyGirl, still clear as mud isn't it.  And it sure won't help our local crackpot, er cracker jack local reporters figure anything out.  Who the boys parents are doesn't much matter to me, what does matter is that the reporters cant get something relatively minor correct. 
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #108 on: October 06, 2011, 02:10:24 PM »

manhole covers: so the perp is carrying a crowbar,3Cphones and a baby
JMO,BS
this mornings interview,video

Baby Lisa's Parents Take Questions From Reporters
POSTED: 6:42 am CDT October 6, 2011
UPDATED: 6:45 am CDT October 6, 2011

http://www.kmbc.com/video/29404333/detail.html
Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/video/29404333/detail.html#ixzz1a1gHhl6a
updated live
http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: October 06, 2011, 02:10:32 PM »

Thanks, Yuknomenot! I'm sure that's the incident they were discussing a few minutes ago on America Live.
You're welcome CBB  , I'm sure it is.  I will keep the TV on local Fox this afternoon in case they break in with anything.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: October 06, 2011, 02:16:05 PM »

Thanks JerseyGirl, still clear as mud isn't it.  And it sure won't help our local crackpot, er cracker jack local reporters figure anything out.  Who the boys parents are doesn't much matter to me, what does matter is that the reporters cant get something relatively minor correct. 

The main reason I questioned the 2 older boys parents was if this abduction at this point of time was not by the parents was an disgruntle ex involved..
crazybabyborg
« Reply #111 on: October 06, 2011, 02:27:15 PM »

I'm trying to figure the cell phones out. There were 3 phones and one didn't work, so there were actually 2 phones they used.

Maybe Mom had one, and used one to send with the boys when they were out playing? In that case, Dad might very well have had his own phone with him at work?

I don't know........... just speculating.

Well, Megyn Kelly AGAIN just said the police in this case are "Coming Up". Geeez.......
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: October 06, 2011, 02:35:35 PM »

I dont know if this was posted.. Article and interview video..

Home> U.S.
Missing Baby Lisa: Parents Say Abductor Took Their Cell Phones

By CHRISTINA NG and KEVIN DOLAK
Oct. 6, 2011

The distraught Missouri parents of missing 10-month-old Lisa Irwin revealed this morning that they their cell phones were missing when they fantically tried to call 911 after discovering that their "Pumpkin Pie" was not in her crib.

Lisa's visibly shaken father also told reporters about the "unusual" state he found his Kansas City home in Monday night.

"The windows were open and lights were on and she was nowhere to be found," Jeremy Irwin told "Good Morning America" today. "We've been going over everything in our minds. We just don't have any idea."

The electrician also said that his front door was unlocked when he returned home from work at 4 a.m. to find his daughter missing.

"They took her and took all of our phones so we couldn't call anybody," Irwin said, according to ABC News' Kansas City affiliate KMBC.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-baby-lisa-parents-cell-phones-abduction/story?id=14679914
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #113 on: October 06, 2011, 02:38:15 PM »

(this is not word for word)

Fox news: possible lead in search, supposed to interview Parents but they ran off to the police dept. (this from tv)

Mother and father saw le in the woods and thought there was a new development and rushed over to the command center. Family member is telling FOX that a "name" was provided that jogged someones memory"

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #114 on: October 06, 2011, 02:39:16 PM »

I don't fully understand how the 'cell phone ping' thing works...  If someone calls your cell phone and it is on, will it still generate a ping even if you don't answer it?  Or is it only if it is answered? 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #115 on: October 06, 2011, 02:40:55 PM »

FINALLY!

The parents heard the police were searching the woods again and rushed over thinking there was a new development.

There is no problem, and the parents continue to cooperate with the police.

A name refreshed the parent's memory today, but no other news regarding that. Megyn asked if the cell phones could help track the whereabouts. The policeman (sorry, didn't get his name) said that all was being done that is possible to be done. He goes on to say that they aren't discussing the possibility that Lisa is dead. They continue to be focused on finding her.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #116 on: October 06, 2011, 02:42:26 PM »

I don't fully understand how the 'cell phone ping' thing works...  If someone calls your cell phone and it is on, will it still generate a ping even if you don't answer it?  Or is it only if it is answered? 

Hi wildmala!

My understanding is that as long as a cell phone is "on", it gives off pings capable of being traced from towers.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: October 06, 2011, 02:45:04 PM »

Thanks for the updates all.

The disappearing cell phones causes me to suspect that the disappearance of little Lisa was no abduction.

Later, Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #118 on: October 06, 2011, 02:46:41 PM »

Pinging is done automatically, especially whenever a cell phone is turned on. It is the pinging technology that enables cell phones to work, and this makes it legal.

http://www.sophisticatededge.com/how-to-ping-a-cell-phone.html
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: October 06, 2011, 02:46:51 PM »

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/10/06/parents-of-missing-missouri-baby-lisa-irwin-rush-to-police-command-center-is-there-a-new-lead-in-the-case/
2:26 pm ET October 6, 2011
Parents of Missing Missouri Baby Lisa Irwin Rush to Police Command Center; Is There a New Lead in the Case?
by America Live Posted in: America Live, Baby Lisa, Lisa Irwin, Megyn Kelly, Missing Missouri Baby   

The parents of missing Missouri baby Lisa Irwin were scheduled to be on America Live moments ago, but according to a family member, they were rushed to the police command center to discuss a possible new lead in the case.

A reporter at the scene joined Megyn Kelly and said that a source at the command center says they saw the couple having an animated discussion with police. After it ended, the parents got in a car and sped away. Police say that the emotional conversation was in response to a report that police were beginning to search a wooded area near the home again.
video at link.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.