March 19, 2024, 05:35:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin 10 Mo., KC MO, Missing since 10-04-11 #1 10/04/11 - 10/11/11  (Read 503092 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #120 on: October 06, 2011, 02:48:32 PM »

Thanks for the updates all.

The disappearing cell phones causes me to suspect that the disappearance of little Lisa was no abduction.

Later, Janet

I don't have a firm gut feeling yet, Janet, but it wouldn't surprise me at this point. We've seen so many cases where the family is the culprit...........   
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #121 on: October 06, 2011, 02:50:27 PM »

Does anyone remember hearing or reading something in regards to "Dad/Jeremy" (I think it was yesterday) saying he wouldn't be making any comments to the media until the "Mom/Debbie" returned from being interviewed by LE? I know I saw that somewhere yesterday when some of the media was showing an image of Dad/Jeremy sitting on steps in front of the house. I thought that was odd. I would be talking to anyone who wanted to talk to me if it meant finding my daughter. Every minute is critical. Then on the NBC local page, the Grandparents stated in an article that they wouldn't be speaking till "Dad/Jeremy" gave them the green light to speak. Again, odd and sounds like Dad is very controlling. Also during the statement the parents made today, the Mom/Debbie breaks down and makes a plea and "Jeremy" doesn't even put his arm around her and barely looked at her. He sort of looked miffed that she spoke out. I could be way off on that but it did appear odd to me. Mom did seem grief stricken, Dad.....hard to tell. Any thoughts?

below is a snip about not speaking until Jeremy gave the okay
 ::snipping2::
Investigators continue intensive search for Lisa Irwin in and around her home

Posted: 10/05/2011
Last Updated: 3 hours and 21 minutes ago

By: Aaron Heintzelman

Lisa's grandparents and other family members have spoken off-camera, but have declined to speak on-camera until given a green light by Lisa's father.

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/northland/police-ruling-nothing-out-in-search-for-lisa-irwin

The bolded part makes sense to me.  The key is not to PO the perp who has the baby so you want to control what you say/release to media in regards to everything.

the other missing items were noted on the facebook page I think a couple days ago.  Not the specific items ie;cell phones but just that something else was taken from the home besides Lisa from someone because I remember reading it.  

God I hope they get this person soon.  Prayers, Prayers.  
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #122 on: October 06, 2011, 02:54:53 PM »

Nothing new yet.  I, too, am baffled by the 3 cell phones.  Perhaps they switched carriers or got new contracts and both of the old cells were on the counter along with her new phone (his was with him).  Or... the whole cell phone thing is made up.

Greg Smith (Kelsey Smith's dad) will be on local news tonight http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/local_news/Greg-Smith-can-feel-Irwin-familys-pain
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #123 on: October 06, 2011, 02:59:10 PM »

Thanks JerseyGirl, still clear as mud isn't it.  And it sure won't help our local crackpot, er cracker jack local reporters figure anything out.  Who the boys parents are doesn't much matter to me, what does matter is that the reporters cant get something relatively minor correct. 

The main reason I questioned the 2 older boys parents was if this abduction at this point of time was not by the parents was an disgruntle ex involved..
I'm sorry, I didn't realize you had questions about them.  I was only using that as an example of how poor the reporting is around here. I haven't heard anything about a disguntled ex, but I could easily have missed something.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #124 on: October 06, 2011, 03:01:46 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/baby-lisa-missing-parents-growing-deperate-search-continues/story?id=14679914
Baby Lisa Missing: Parents Growing Deperate as Search Continues
October 6, 2011

The Missouri parents of missing 10-month-old Lisa Irwin revealed this morning that their cell phones were missing when they fantically tried to call 911 after discovering that their "Pumpkin Pie" was not in her crib.
"The windows were open and lights were on and she was nowhere to be found," Jeremy Irwin told "Good Morning America" today. He also said that his front door was unlocked when he returned home to find his daughter missing at 4:00 a.m. from a job as an overnight electrician.

"They took her and took all of our phones so we couldn't call anybody," Irwin said.

Lisa's mother, Deborah Bradley, said that she had left three cell phones on the kitchen counter where she had been re-programming the numbers.

"We were running around the house and were screaming for [Lisa] and she was nowhere," Bradley said. "Then I said, 'Call 911, call 911." But Jeremy couldn't find the cell phones. "They were gone."
rwin, who lives with Deborah and her two other children from pervious relationships, described how he returned from work around 4 a.m.

"The windows were open and the lights were on, and she was no where to be found," he said. "We've been going over everything in our minds. We just don't have any idea."

Police Capt. Steve Young said there are no major leads in the case, while Kansas City police and FBI agents continued their investigation and search for the baby. More than 300 law officers have been using helicopters, all-terrain vehicles and door-to-door interviews in the search.
Lisa was last seen at 10:30 p.m. Monday asleep in her crib at her parents' home. When her father arrived home at 4 a.m. from an overnight shift as an electrician, he discovered that Lisa was missing. The parents immediately called police.

While police initially fixated on a window and screen in the bedroom that appeared to have been tampered with and might have been where a kidnapper entered and exited, they are not certain such was the case.

"We are interviewing family and friends just to eliminate everyone's that close to the family as suspects," Officer Darin Snapp said.

He described the family's neighborhood as a "middle-class, very quiet neighborhood."

Ernie Allen of the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children said that infant abduction cases are relatively rare. There have been 278 documented cases in which newborns or infants have been abducted since 1983.
Forty-six percent, or 128 cases, involved instances in which the children were taken from health care locations, hospitals, for instance. Forty percent, or 112 cases, involved children taken from homes. Of the total 278 cases, children were returned home safely in 266 instances.
"The typical profile of the abductor of an infant is a woman, usually an emotionally disturbed woman who has lost a child or wants a child for some reason," Allen told ABC News.
Video at Link

There is a picture of Lisa on the web in a dark jumper sitting in a desk chair in front of a computer that appears to be taken from the outside of this computer room.  I have it on my desktop but cannot figure out how to add it....Help.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: October 06, 2011, 03:02:35 PM »

this story reminds me of the case years ago..I believe it was Samantha Eissman or something like that? anyone help me out here? she was taken from her crib too..That mom was very suspicious acting..this mother reminded me so much of that mother when she was crying while on camera..dunno..I can't help myself anymore...I am suspicious of anyone who sets off my hinky..and for some reason this mother does..can't explain it, but she comes across as insincere to me..hope I am really really wrong and that baby is ok..

Sabrina Aisenberg
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/07/28/national/main4298623.shtml

boy was I off on that one lol! good thing you get me and knew who I was trying to compare the story to...thanks friend!

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #126 on: October 06, 2011, 03:02:39 PM »

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/northland/lisa-irwins-parents-terrified-but-trying-to-stay-hopeful
Bradley and Lisa’s father, Jeremy Irwin, said during the brief news conference they did not know of anyone who would want to take his daughter.
Jeremy Irwin provided investigators a list of nine individuals who the "family thought may have had something to do with their daughter's abduction."
Bradley and Jeremy Irwin said the only other things that were missing from their home were three cell phones, one of which didn't even work. When asked to comment on the missing cell phones, Kansas City police would not confirm or deny that information.
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #127 on: October 06, 2011, 03:05:32 PM »

Pinging is done automatically, especially whenever a cell phone is turned on. It is the pinging technology that enables cell phones to work, and this makes it legal.

http://www.sophisticatededge.com/how-to-ping-a-cell-phone.html

Thanks for the info!  So...IF the batteries were still charged on these phone and they were on...if someone (LE) tried calling them, they should be able to gather ping info from them?  I'm sure LE has already thought of that, if so.  But was curious myself.
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #128 on: October 06, 2011, 03:05:43 PM »

this story reminds me of the case years ago..I believe it was Samantha Eissman or something like that? anyone help me out here? she was taken from her crib too..That mom was very suspicious acting..this mother reminded me so much of that mother when she was crying while on camera..dunno..I can't help myself anymore...I am suspicious of anyone who sets off my hinky..and for some reason this mother does..can't explain it, but she comes across as insincere to me..hope I am really really wrong and that baby is ok..

Sabrina Aisenberg
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/07/28/national/main4298623.shtml

boy was I off on that one lol! good thing you get me and knew who I was trying to compare the story to...thanks friend!

Smile You were close enough for me to understand.  Plus, the Sabrina case was real close to home.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: October 06, 2011, 03:10:59 PM »

Thanks JerseyGirl, still clear as mud isn't it.  And it sure won't help our local crackpot, er cracker jack local reporters figure anything out.  Who the boys parents are doesn't much matter to me, what does matter is that the reporters cant get something relatively minor correct. 

The main reason I questioned the 2 older boys parents was if this abduction at this point of time was not by the parents was an disgruntle ex involved..
I'm sorry, I didn't realize you had questions about them.  I was only using that as an example of how poor the reporting is around here. I haven't heard anything about a disguntled ex, but I could easily have missed something.

No need to apologize.. I was just thinking out loud.. if the parents weren't involved could it been an disgruntle ex who (Parents)they a  child with.. Doesn't make sence to take cells phones, leave lights on and go down a hallway to Lisa' room to abduct her.. Open window was not to the Lisa bedroom but a computer room. Why the mention of not calling 911 right away because cell phones were missing your 1st thought would be to go to neighbors home to call. I would like to know how 911 was called in and what time and how much time had lapsed.. Where was dad's cell phone you would think he would of brought his to work with him..

Why take cells phones?

1. The perp wanted information on the cell phones
2. An alibi and evidence on cell phones
supersleuth99
Scared Monkey

« Reply #130 on: October 06, 2011, 03:11:31 PM »

Go to case.net to look up Missouri court records.  Under Jeremy L. Irwin there is a case about paternity with a former girlfriend.  I think the former girlfriend once lived in that house.  So I'm thinking that the one boy belongs to Jeremy.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: October 06, 2011, 03:45:40 PM »

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/10/06/parents-of-missing-missouri-baby-lisa-irwin-rush-to-police-command-center-is-there-a-new-lead-in-the-case/
2:26 pm ET October 6, 2011
Parents of Missing Missouri Baby Lisa Irwin Rush to Police Command Center; Is There a New Lead in the Case?
by America Live Posted in: America Live, Baby Lisa, Lisa Irwin, Megyn Kelly, Missing Missouri Baby   

The parents of missing Missouri baby Lisa Irwin were scheduled to be on America Live moments ago, but according to a family member, they were rushed to the police command center to discuss a possible new lead in the case.

A reporter at the scene joined Megyn Kelly and said that a source at the command center says they saw the couple having an animated discussion with police. After it ended, the parents got in a car and sped away. Police say that the emotional conversation was in response to a report that police were beginning to search a wooded area near the home again.
video at link.

Thanks trimmonthelake.

Could the cancelling of the interview be the result of the discovery of the cell phones ... cell phones that could reveal activity that took place in the home the night little Lisa went missing?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #132 on: October 06, 2011, 03:47:17 PM »

Best I can do - link to picture of Lisa in computer room.

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/05/3190105/search-continues-for-lisa-irwin.html#slide-8

« Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 03:56:06 PM by klaasend » Logged
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: October 06, 2011, 03:56:09 PM »

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/northland/lisa-irwins-parents-terrified-but-trying-to-stay-hopeful
Bradley and Lisa’s father, Jeremy Irwin, said during the brief news conference they did not know of anyone who would want to take his daughter.
Jeremy Irwin provided investigators a list of nine individuals who the "family thought may have had something to do with their daughter's abduction."
Bradley and Jeremy Irwin said the only other things that were missing from their home were three cell phones, one of which didn't even work. When asked to comment on the missing cell phones, Kansas City police would not confirm or deny that information.

My daughter just arrived.  Lunch and a yak is where it is at.  With four home schooled kids ... it an event doesn't happen often.

Anyways ... I just asked her out of curiosity if one of her children went missing ... name ONE person that you could provide to investigators as possibly being involved.  Her response was that there was not ONE.

How is it that Jeremy Irwin could afford investigators with the names of NINE individuals who might possibly has taken little Lisa.

What in the heck was going on in the lives of this family that provided such an unsafe environment ... an unsafe environment that put this baby at risk of abduction?

Later, Janet
12:50 PM PT

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: October 06, 2011, 03:58:51 PM »

Thanks fatcatlurker

Lisa is a treasure ... a treasure beyond worth.

Janet

_____

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: October 06, 2011, 04:11:31 PM »

My daughter just arrived.  Lunch and a yak is where it is at.  With four home schooled kids ... it an event doesn't happen often.

Anyways ... I just asked her out of curiosity if one of her children went missing ... name ONE person that you could provide to investigators as possibly being involved.  Her response was that there was not ONE.

How is it that Jeremy Irwin could afford investigators with the names of NINE individuals who might possibly has taken little Lisa.

What in the heck was going on in the lives of this family that provided such an unsafe environment ... an unsafe environment that put this baby at risk of abduction?

Later, Janet
12:50 PM PT

Just one thought - Emmanuel/Mitchell the roofer with the god complex who snatched Elizabeth Smart from her home after working there for I believe a total of 5 hours....leaving no forensic evidence of his journey thru their house and waking no one but the sister in the same room as Elizabeth.  Abducted her from her room after briefly meeting her the year before.

My fear is that this needs to be a two-pronged investigation for exactly that reason.  The bad guys are still out there in many shapes and forms and when I hear someone state they saw a man walking with a baby in a diaper after midnight I hear alarm bells.  Maybe I'm just a sucker....
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: October 06, 2011, 04:16:31 PM »

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/44798732/ns/today-today_people/t/parents-missing-baby-well-do-anything-get-her/#.To3RQ7KVqT9

with the irwin family's consent investigators in sterile suits to avoid contaminating the scene again searched the home. one focal point -- this window without a screen. law enforcement officials appear baffled at who could have climbed into the home, walked down the hall, snatched the baby, and then slipped out. late wednesday i spoke to jeremy irwin 's parents, baby lisa 's grandparents.

Could that picture of Lisa at the computer be the window in question and was the picture taken by a person standing outside that same window?
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #137 on: October 06, 2011, 05:24:23 PM »

I really hoped there would be a break in the case by now. 

I get a hinky feeling from dad.  Not so much with mom.  She seems genuinely upset.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #138 on: October 06, 2011, 05:29:10 PM »

http://www.kctv5.com/category/222182/search-for-lisa

another video of mom and dad and search.
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #139 on: October 06, 2011, 05:36:25 PM »

Has there been any mention of what the boys were doing when it was discovered Lisa was gone or if they've been questioned? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.