March 18, 2024, 11:02:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin 10 Mo., KC MO, Missing since 10-04-11 #1 10/04/11 - 10/11/11  (Read 503034 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #220 on: October 06, 2011, 11:41:37 PM »

Sorry.. I used to be able to post to the links on twitter.. For some reason i forgot how..LOL
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: October 06, 2011, 11:42:37 PM »

I hope i do this right.. On twitter..
PeterAlexander Peter Alexander

Irwin family says police told #LisaIrwin's mom she failed lie detector test, but says police offered no evidence.
Edit to fix link MB  twitter.com/#!/PeterAlexander

Peter Alexander
@PeterAlexander ÜT: 51.469447,-0.450387
NBC News Correspondent. Frequent flyer. Proud Brother. Northwestern Wildcat. RTs are not endorsements.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6907171/ns/nightly_news-about_us/t/peter-alexander/#.To50VHLqJBk
« Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 08:42:04 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
crazybabyborg
« Reply #222 on: October 06, 2011, 11:43:58 PM »

Watching this video of the parents, the father is odd IMO 

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15611288/authorities-intensify-search-for-missing-baby

Yeah....... you'd think he would at least be comforting his wife as upset as she was. She seemed sincere to me.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #223 on: October 06, 2011, 11:44:11 PM »

I hope i do this right.. On twitter..
PeterAlexander Peter Alexander

Irwin family says police told #LisaIrwin's mom she failed lie detector test, but says police offered no evidence.

Edit to fix twitter link MB   twitter.com/#!/PeterAlexander

twitter.com/#!/PeterAlexander

Peter Alexander
@PeterAlexander ÜT: 51.469447,-0.450387
NBC News Correspondent. Frequent flyer. Proud Brother. Northwestern Wildcat. RTs are not endorsements.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6907171/ns/nightly_news-about_us/t/peter-alexander/#.To50VHLqJBk

Thx Klass. I was trying to post his tweets..
« Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 08:43:19 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: October 06, 2011, 11:46:48 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/PeterAlexander

crazybabyborg
« Reply #225 on: October 06, 2011, 11:48:34 PM »

They need to get those cell phone records for the phones allegedly stolen.

Ditto Rhino.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #226 on: October 06, 2011, 11:51:42 PM »

Anybody think that maybe the police are trying to apply pressure to the parents hoping to help them determine if Mom or Dad are involved?

I was specifically thinking of the Peter Alexander tweet about Mom failing a lie detecter testing.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #227 on: October 06, 2011, 11:52:44 PM »

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15611288/authorities-intensify-search-for-missing-baby

Noticed that, Klaas. That look is the same look Terri Horman had during her first interview.

OMG< That was the first thing I thought of with Daddyo! Now stop with the games, where the hell is this baby?

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #228 on: October 06, 2011, 11:58:43 PM »

When this case first hit the news I had this feeling (can't explain it, just came to me) that they may be doing this for the money to be made.  Hearing that they've signed with a media organization just gave me chills.  As for mom failing a poly, well, I can see that happening.  I can also see dad passing with flying colors.  The man is not acting like the father of a missing baby, imo.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #229 on: October 06, 2011, 11:59:45 PM »

Bumped

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #230 on: October 07, 2011, 12:14:11 AM »

Police: Family of Missing Baby No Longer Cooperating..Video....Update

With their lawyer a statement will be coming

http://www.fox4kc.com/videobeta/12764007-7d2d-443f-8d1c-cd907f7fac1b/News/Police-Family-of-Missing-Baby-No-Longer-Cooperating

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #231 on: October 07, 2011, 12:14:13 AM »

Yeah....... you'd think he would at least be comforting his wife as upset as she was. She seemed sincere to me.
Arm around her shoulder or something.  I wanted to comfort her and I'm a total stranger.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #232 on: October 07, 2011, 02:15:15 AM »

Aunt of missing 10-month-old Lisa Irwin speaks out after police say parents stopped cooperating
Posted: 9:30 PM
Last Updated: 25 minutes ago

KANSAS CITY, Mo. - Ashley Irwin, an aunt of missing 10-month-old Lisa Irwin, spoke Thursday evening on behalf of Lisa’s parents after police said the parents have stopped cooperating with detectives.

“We have never stopped cooperating with the police. We’ve been cooperative from day one and we continue to assist the police with the investigation. The main goal has always been to find Lisa and bring her home. That remains the sole focus of the parents,” said Ashley Irwin.

<snipped>

Ashley Irwin said Lisa’s parents will be releasing a statement sometime Friday.

Video:
http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/northland/aunt-of-missing-10-month-old-lisa-irwin-speaks-for-family-after-police-news-conference

I don't know, if someone stole my precious angel it would take a whole heck of alot for me to stop cooperating especially this soon after Lisa disappeared.  I might go on tv to beg for her return but I could care less about "statements" and what people thought of me.  It just seems like people take advantage of even horrible tragedies to get five tiny minutes of fame/face time on tv.  Sad really.
TnMuse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #233 on: October 07, 2011, 02:29:24 AM »

Arm around her shoulder or something.  I wanted to comfort her and I'm a total stranger.
I break down in sobs myself everytime I hear Lisa's Mom try to speak.  This may only be some overzealous police work, desperate to find something, anything...because nobody has a clue...and then exhausted and broken over losing her child she just can't take any more pressure from the police.  Since the family announced they are going to speak to the media tomorrow, maybe they trust them more than the police right about now.

Now the Dad does seem strange, but could it be he is too much in shock to feel anything or to know what to do?  Some people are not able to show emotions. He talks kind of in monotone..but I thought I heard is voice waver just a little... or ?????
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: October 07, 2011, 06:41:26 AM »

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/northland/lisa-irwins-parents-to-speak-with-today-show
Lisa Irwin's parents to speak with Today Show
Posted: 5:03 AM
Last Updated: 12 minutes ago

By: Aaron Heintzelman

KANSAS CITY, Mo. - Lisa Irwin’s parents are planning to speak exclusively with NBC News Friday morning in an interview that will air on the Today Show.

Lisa was reported missing early Tuesday morning. Investigators have been working the case as abduction.

Police had said her parents were fully cooperating with the investigation, but on Thursday night, Kansas City police spokesman Capt. Steve Young said the parents have ceased their cooperation with police.

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/northland/lisa-irwins-parents-to-speak-with-today-show#ixzz1a5iGJOpd

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #235 on: October 07, 2011, 07:47:23 AM »

Thanks for the updates all.  I wonder if records of cell phone activity were obtained by investigators ... records that imply that there had been communication between Mom at home and Dad at work during the night ... the night that Lisa went missing.  In other words ... there is no reason for Dad's cell phone to be missing.

Is it only SM wannabe detectives who have learned that disappearing cell phones does not imply there is no record of activity?

Janet

This case has been fishy from the first day I read about it, then I read the parents made a list of NINE ppl who they thought might have taken her??? That in and of itself is really odd to me, and the fact all 3 phones were in the same place and taken so they couldn't call 911 ~ seriously I doubt the person that sneaks in a window and takes a baby would go out of the room the baby was in, much less to take phones when the parents can run next door to call 911......well it's just a bit too much for me to buy into. Add to that the front door was open and the light was on according to the parents (light by the door), this house isn't huge so that light stmt bothers me.....if the front door was 180 degrees from the other side of the window or it was some huge home where it was far from the window would be a "tad" bit more believable, but just barely. Smells like Trenton Duckett to me.....I pray she is alive but am cynical after all these yrs.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #236 on: October 07, 2011, 07:52:55 AM »

When this case first hit the news I had this feeling (can't explain it, just came to me) that they may be doing this for the money to be made.  Hearing that they've signed with a media organization just gave me chills.  As for mom failing a poly, well, I can see that happening.  I can also see dad passing with flying colors.  The man is not acting like the father of a missing baby, imo.

Signed with national media..........WTF????? 

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #237 on: October 07, 2011, 07:56:33 AM »

By KEVIN DOLAK
Oct. 7, 2011

The parents of missing Missouri baby Lisa Irwin are upset with "tough tactics" used by the police to extract information from them about what happened to their 10-month old.

The couple was displeased with how they were treated on Thursday during a day-long interrogation. Tactics allegedly used by the police included trying to turn the parents against one another, directly accused the mother of having failed a polygraph test, and accusing her of having something to do with the disappearance of her baby girl.

The parents say they are cooperating with the investigation but a statement from the Kansas City police claims the couple "no longer want to talk to detectives."

continued..

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-baby-lisa-parents-upset-police-tough-tactics/story?id=14688581
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #238 on: October 07, 2011, 08:19:47 AM »

Also in regards to cell phones - did they not have a landline?

I haven't had a landline in 10 yrs, but I keep the cell in my bedroom on the nightstand and charge it there....I'd want it close just in case I needed it in the middle of the night....again this is not adding up IMO, not by a long shot. Also, what time did the dad leave work, we don't know he arrived home right after unless LE knows something and is not sharing which I understand, and how much time elapsed between discovering Lisa missing until 911 was called. I think unless someone saw him come home around 4, right after work we only have their word to go by and I don't buy anything they stated at this point since there are too many unknowns, the info about the national media ($$$$$), and general behavoir. I do agree the mom seems more upset than the dad......but I would have a red puffy pace, swollen eyes and I would look like a wreck......she doesn't look that way IMO.

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #239 on: October 07, 2011, 08:23:43 AM »

By KEVIN DOLAK
Oct. 7, 2011

The parents of missing Missouri baby Lisa Irwin are upset with "tough tactics" used by the police to extract information from them about what happened to their 10-month old.

The couple was displeased with how they were treated on Thursday during a day-long interrogation. Tactics allegedly used by the police included trying to turn the parents against one another, directly accused the mother of having failed a polygraph test, and accusing her of having something to do with the disappearance of her baby girl.

The parents say they are cooperating with the investigation but a statement from the Kansas City police claims the couple "no longer want to talk to detectives."

continued..

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-baby-lisa-parents-upset-police-tough-tactics/story?id=14688581

Tough tactics????? So FReaking what, that is norm in order to rule them out...cooperate even if your upset, otherwise they can't rule them out....surely they know the LE work from the inside out.

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.