March 18, 2024, 08:56:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin 10 Mo., KC MO, Missing since 10-04-11 #1 10/04/11 - 10/11/11  (Read 503030 times)
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #260 on: October 07, 2011, 09:31:08 AM »

http://www.kmbc.com/r/29415500/detail.html

From this link....seems LE suspects mom because from her own words, she can't fill in gaps in her story.

Watch dad.  The guy acts drugged.

The dad looks scared to death ...

I follow Peter Hyatt's blog who can tell if a person is being truthful or not by the words they use.  He thinks that the baby make have been shaken to death.

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/
http://blog.eyesforlies.com/2011/10/lisa-irwin-missing-hotspots.html
I follow Eyes for Lies.

If I were to assume she is deceased, I'd think she were over medicated since she was reported to have had a cold with cough. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #261 on: October 07, 2011, 09:34:32 AM »

<snipped>

Lisa's father, Jeremy Irwin, says he has offered to take a lie detector test, but that police say that's not necessary.

<snipped>

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #262 on: October 07, 2011, 09:36:40 AM »

<snipped>

Lisa's father, Jeremy Irwin, says he has offered to take a lie detector test, but that police say that's not necessary.

<snipped>

<snipped>

Twenty-five-year-old Deborah Bradley told The Associated Press Friday that she took the polygraph earlier this week after her baby, Lisa Irwin, went missing late Monday or early Tuesday.

Bradley says police told her she failed the test. She says they didn't show her any paperwork verifying the results.

<snipped>

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #263 on: October 07, 2011, 09:40:37 AM »

If the three phones allegedly taken were prepaid phones, is there any way to get records of numbers called, contacts, text messages sent?  I don't know that much about prepaid cells.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: October 07, 2011, 09:43:13 AM »

http://gma.yahoo.com/missing-baby-lisa-parents-upset-police-tough-tactics-104520095.html
Missing Baby Lisa: Parents Upset With Police Tough Tactics
By KEVIN DOLAK | Good Morning America – 1 hour 0 minutes ago

::snipping2::
"From the start when they've questioned me, once I couldn't fill in gaps, it turned into 'you did it, you did it,'" Deborah Bradley told "Good Morning America" on Friday. "They took a picture down from the table and said 'look at your baby! And do what's right for her!' I kept saying I don't know ... I just sat there. I didn't even ask to leave - I just let them keep asking questions."

Jeremy Irwin said that he needed to take a break from the intensive questioning and soon saw a police press conference where they stated that the parents had ceased to work with police on the investigation.

"We were in interrogated for a really long time Tuesday there again, answering questions….I just couldn't' take it anymore," he said. "I told them I had to have a break -- no more questions today. I asked to be let go, and they let me go from police station. An hour late was when we saw the press conference from them."

Both parents vehemently denied on "GMA" that they had any involvement with their daughter's disappearance, and reiterated their willingness to cooperate.

"We continue to ask, answer all the questions the best we can and do everything they tell us to do and so I mean, we've done everything we can do," Bradley said.

That conflicted with what Kansas City, Mo., police Capt. Steve Young said earlier.

"The mother and father no longer want to talk to detectives," Young said. "From an investigative standpoint, we enjoyed their cooperation. So far, [it] has been very beneficial to the case. But yeah, you can imagine it doesn't help the case" [that the cooperation has ended].

The parents revealed this morning that their cell phones were missing when they frantically tried to call 911 after discovering that their "Pumpkin Pie" was not in her crib.

Lisa's visibly shaken father also told reporters about the "unusual" state he found his home in Monday night.

"The windows were open and lights were on and she was nowhere to be found," Irwin told "Good Morning America" today. "We've been going over everything in our minds. We just don't have any idea."

Irwin said that his front door was unlocked when he returned home from work as an electrician at 4 a.m. to find his daughter missing.

"They took her and took all of our phones so we couldn't call anybody," Irwin said, according to ABC News' Kansas City affiliate KMBC.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #265 on: October 07, 2011, 09:51:44 AM »

http://www.kmbc.com/r/29415500/detail.html

The above video says a lot to me...(it's the same one that Kittymom posted).  She skipped right over being asked the question of failing the polygraph...she went into an entirely different subject.  Who out there that is NOT guilty would worry about being questioned over and over by the police...WHO?  Someone guilty.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: October 07, 2011, 09:58:02 AM »

If the three phones allegedly taken were prepaid phones, is there any way to get records of numbers called, contacts, text messages sent?  I don't know that much about prepaid cells.

I have one paid for with cash, no id, bought a minutes card for it.  You basically use codes to do the calls.  I think they could probably be traced but not easily...

New phones do not allow you to turn off gps positioning for 911, older models did...I know because I turn off the gps except for 911 when I first get the phone.  
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: October 07, 2011, 10:05:25 AM »

<snipped>

<snipped>

hmmm.  Seems to me if he knows they could of asked that on the ldt (why did mom fail, do you think she did something with Lisa) so why not give one anyway.  I mean even if subconsciously he feels her guilt it might pick up on that...maybe.  Failed ldt don't bother me to much; it depends on what they do now but they could of compared the two at the least.  So I guess it's a wait and see...i hate this.

I hope they are out of there minds and run to LE or just do something/anything to find Lisa.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #268 on: October 07, 2011, 10:15:06 AM »

Just saw GMA a few minutes ago.  Leaving for school.  Hope it's okay that I don't have a link.

On GMA, talking with parents, it was the first time the Dad had ever worked at night .   

Hope I have that info correctly written .

tcumom

The video that Red posted reveals that the night Lisa went missing was the first time he worked the night shift.

Janet

+++++

10 Month Old Lisa Irwin Still Missing in Kansas City, MO … Police Say Parents Not Cooperating, Searches End? (UPDATE: Mom Said to have Failed Lie Detector Test)

Lisa Irwin still missing … police claim that parents are no longer cooperating. Where is and what happened to 10 month old Lisa Irwin?

Posted October 7, 2011 by Scared Monkeys

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/10/07/10-month-old-lisa-irwin-still-missing-in-kansas-city-mo-police-say-parents-not-cooperating-searches-ended/

_____

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #269 on: October 07, 2011, 10:17:55 AM »

Just saw GMA a few minutes ago.  Leaving for school.  Hope it's okay that I don't have a link.

On GMA, talking with parents, it was the first time the Dad had ever worked at night .   

tcumom

The video that Red posted reveals that the night Lisa went missing was the first time he worked the night shift.

Janet

+++++

10 Month Old Lisa Irwin Still Missing in Kansas City, MO … Police Say Parents Not Cooperating, Searches End? (UPDATE: Mom Said to have Failed Lie Detector Test)

Lisa Irwin still missing … police claim that parents are no longer cooperating. Where is and what happened to 10 month old Lisa Irwin?

Posted October 7, 2011 by Scared Monkeys

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/10/07/10-month-old-lisa-irwin-still-missing-in-kansas-city-mo-police-say-parents-not-cooperating-searches-ended/

Whoa....so, on the first night that the man of the house isn't in the house, the baby goes missing.  Well, no wonder LE is questioning the mom.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #270 on: October 07, 2011, 10:21:33 AM »

Has anyone seen Debbie Bradley's family speaking to media?

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: October 07, 2011, 10:22:53 AM »

I don't know what to think at this point.  I can see parents being questioned to the point of exhaustion both physically and mentally and asking to take a break from the LE interrogations.  Taking a break doesn't mean you are not cooperating..it means you need a break..you are exhausted.  The LE obviously looked at that as not cooperating..the family says not true..they are and still want to cooperate with LE.

I would think that in this situation , if the lawyer is related to the family, they may have advised them they have a right to take a break after hours of questioning.

The failed lie detector test looks bad..but under the stress of the situation  and if the mother has been given any drugs to help her cope, it is useless...and most people are advised not to take an LD test when they are under so much stress.

I just don't know what to think...it bothers me that LE folded up their search and walked away.  Even if it is the family they still need to keep looking for this baby...and if it is someone else then they need to keep a prescence in the community.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #272 on: October 07, 2011, 10:30:54 AM »

Trying to suspend judgment on the parents for the moment. I'll remind you of the Riley Fox case. 3 yr old raped and murdered. Police focused on dad to the exclusion of others ... missed clues. Dad even confessed under pressure. A RSO was later linked by DNA and he confessed to the crime ... said he was going to rob the house but when he saw the girl, he decided to take her. So, this is not necessarily someone plotting to take a baby. What I'm saying is -- you just never know.It is incredibly sad. And I imagine if this is truly a kidnapping, the parents are absolutely lost and their minds are spinning.  IMHO.

I remember you, Caylee.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: October 07, 2011, 10:34:57 AM »

I've looked for this and can't find it.  the links I've seen are just clips.  Anyone know where the full interview can be found?

This would certainly narrow down the list of known suspects.  Who knew that he was on night shift for the first time that particular night?  Just my thoughts.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: October 07, 2011, 10:43:05 AM »

I have one paid for with cash, no id, bought a minutes card for it.  You basically use codes to do the calls.  I think they could probably be traced but not easily...

New phones do not allow you to turn off gps positioning for 911, older models did...I know because I turn off the gps except for 911 when I first get the phone.  

im not sure,but i think the phone can ping when turned off too,(last ping)
not sure how long that takes to get the ping info,by LE
and if the sim card is removed,i dont think gps or pings can be tracked
wish i could find the article that had info about ping and towers and LE using that info

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #275 on: October 07, 2011, 10:43:06 AM »

I don't know what to think at this point.  I can see parents being questioned to the point of exhaustion both physically and mentally and asking to take a break from the LE interrogations.  Taking a break doesn't mean you are not cooperating..it means you need a break..you are exhausted.  The LE obviously looked at that as not cooperating..the family says not true..they are and still want to cooperate with LE.

I would think that in this situation , if the lawyer is related to the family, they may have advised them they have a right to take a break after hours of questioning.

The failed lie detector test looks bad..but under the stress of the situation  and if the mother has been given any drugs to help her cope, it is useless...and most people are advised not to take an LD test when they are under so much stress.

I just don't know what to think...it bothers me that LE folded up their search and walked away.  Even if it is the family they still need to keep looking for this baby...and if it is someone else then they need to keep a prescence in the community.
ITA

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #276 on: October 07, 2011, 10:44:31 AM »

Trying to suspend judgment on the parents for the moment. I'll remind you of the Riley Fox case. 3 yr old raped and murdered. Police focused on dad to the exclusion of others ... missed clues. Dad even confessed under pressure. A RSO was later linked by DNA and he confessed to the crime ... said he was going to rob the house but when he saw the girl, he decided to take her. So, this is not necessarily someone plotting to take a baby. What I'm saying is -- you just never know.It is incredibly sad. And I imagine if this is truly a kidnapping, the parents are absolutely lost and their minds are spinning.  IMHO.
I think cases like Riley Fox are rare.  Most child abductions are by someone known to the family.  Given the info that a) it was the first night dad was working b) it was the first night mom left the front door unlocked        chances of a stranger deciding to break into the home (in the front window, in a close community) are slim. 

I can't say for certain what happened.  But I can say that I've got a strange feeling about this case truly being a stranger abduction.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #277 on: October 07, 2011, 10:46:38 AM »

I think cases like Riley Fox are rare.  Most child abductions are by someone known to the family.  Given the info that a) it was the first night dad was working b) it was the first night mom left the front door unlocked        chances of a stranger deciding to break into the home (in the front window, in a close community) are slim. 

I can't say for certain what happened.  But I can say that I've got a strange feeling about this case truly being a stranger abduction.

In any case, I hope it is solved soon. Still holding on to hope that little Lisa is alive and well. We need some good news.

I remember you, Caylee.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #278 on: October 07, 2011, 10:51:03 AM »

In any case, I hope it is solved soon. Still holding on to hope that little Lisa is alive and well. We need some good news.
I totally agree.  Its time one of the lost ones is returned home and the world gets to see a happy ending. 

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: October 07, 2011, 11:01:43 AM »

im not sure,but i think the phone can ping when turned off too,(last ping)
not sure how long that takes to get the ping info,by LE
and if the sim card is removed,i dont think gps or pings can be tracked
wish i could find the article that had info about ping and towers and LE using that info

snipped;

The best information available shows that if a phone is turned OFF, their will be no ping or ability to follow the person’s general whereabouts based on their cell phone location. That said, many smartphones and other advanced cell phones are difficult, if not impossible, to turn OFF. The best ability to track a person’s location is if calls or texts are made or received.

another site; http://blog.a1peoplesearch.com/2007/11/cell-phone-ping-is-it-legal.html

Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.