March 19, 2024, 01:22:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin 10 Mo., KC MO, Missing since 10-04-11 #1 10/04/11 - 10/11/11  (Read 503058 times)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #320 on: October 07, 2011, 01:20:10 PM »

This much I'm sure of: If the Mom is lying.............. she's a GOOD liar!!

YES she is very good if lying, ITA.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #321 on: October 07, 2011, 01:22:30 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/10/07/missing-missouri-infants-mother-says-police-accused-her/

"The main problem I think that we're facing is that everybody (else) has an alibi," Irwin said. "I was at work. I've been cleared. All these other people we were worried about ... the FBI said they've been cleared. The only one you can't clear is the mother that's at home when it happens `cause there's nobody else there."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/10/07/missing-missouri-infants-mother-says-police-accused-her/#ixzz1a7KsXEyP

This is not complicated.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: October 07, 2011, 01:22:39 PM »

Hopefully the fox news is not about the mother failing the polygraph and the police suspecting her for that.

I keep getting the smell of fresh washed clothes for the last two days. Sorry, OT, but it is driving me nuts.

At 2:30 this morning I was trying to figure out where the STRONG smell of fresh laundry was coming from!  I even went down to the laundry room to see if maybe the washer was leaking!  WTH is up with that????? 

It's a conspiracy, I tell yah!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #323 on: October 07, 2011, 01:22:57 PM »

FOX............. more news:

The police appear to be developing a theory of parent involvement. Police didn't want a poly from Dad because his story seems to match up.

Unconfirmed reports that the search dogs hit on Mom's scent but not baby's, but the reporter said there have been no hits at all.

Jeremy Irwin is speaking with police right now.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #324 on: October 07, 2011, 01:23:08 PM »

Family claims they do not have a lawyer and they will not talk to local media only national media per family spokesperson.

No hits on baby from tracking dogs.

Jeremy Irwin is talking to Police right now.  That's good.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #325 on: October 07, 2011, 01:24:48 PM »

wait --- detectives have not spoken to father today???  wth

I guess it's to be expected with breaking news.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #326 on: October 07, 2011, 01:25:42 PM »

Hopefully the fox news is not about the mother failing the polygraph and the police suspecting her for that.

I keep getting the smell of fresh washed clothes for the last two days. Sorry, OT, but it is driving me nuts.

At 2:30 this morning I was trying to figure out where the STRONG smell of fresh laundry was coming from!  I even went down to the laundry room to see if maybe the washer was leaking!  WTH is up with that????? 

It's a conspiracy, I tell yah!

Well, if it's going to be a fresh laundry smell, I wish the fresh laundry would APPEAR......... and nicely folded and ironed too!   

They just said the Dad was NOT speaking with police. It was mis-reported.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #327 on: October 07, 2011, 01:25:55 PM »

saying mother failed miserably and started sweating as detective told her that

and cell call at 2:30 in the morning????  did anyone else hear that?

I suspect the call was made in a panic to Dad's cell phone.  Could this explain the missing cell phones.

Janet

It could, Janet. It sure could. If she made a call and then realized she was in big trouble, she might have gotten rid of them all trying to hide the call.

I have suspected from the getgo that the missing cell phones had everything to do with an attempt to cover up communication between Mom and Dad throughout the night.

Anyways ... Jerseygirl345 brought up a good point regarding Dad's cell phone.  Why was it missing?

+++++

So the dad came home from work.. Where was his cell phone? He didn't take his cell phone with him to work??

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #328 on: October 07, 2011, 01:26:55 PM »

saying mother failed miserably and started sweating as detective told her that

and cell call at 2:30 in the morning????  did anyone else hear that?

I did...but I thought she was asleep  WRT nicknames, my son has one Karl Rove and I call him A-man BUT in a formal setting I wouldn't refer to him that way and certainly not if something happened to him, IMO only it's almost like a way to distance oneself from it, I call him his nickname every now and then at home but never EVER in a formal setting and Eli had a nickname, but as things went down hill we never used it, only his proper name.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #329 on: October 07, 2011, 01:27:50 PM »

Detectives have no desire to poly father because his story checks out???

So who was mom talking to that night?    More confusion for me!  Blaaaaaa!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #330 on: October 07, 2011, 01:30:19 PM »

Janet, has it been reported that Dad didn't have his cell phone? I was thinking that maybe there were two working phones at the house and he may have had his.

How old are the boys?? I used to make my son take a cell phone with him if he was out playing so I could keep up with where he was.
wbaw0724
Scared Monkey

« Reply #331 on: October 07, 2011, 01:30:59 PM »

Well, hell. If there was an accident or if Mom over reacted and hurt the baby somehow, why not just call 911? Why the elaborate kidnapping story?

OMG............... deja vu of Casey Anthony???

I hope I am posting right, I haven't posted for awhile. The cell phone at 2:30 this is MOO, but i have att, accused my husband of being on the phone, because every night att sends updates to his blackberry and doing that time it either shows phone or messaging, or internet being on, I called att and was told updates are sent, if you look on ur bill you will see it too........maybe they can tell it was being used but pin point how. Looks like to me if a call was placed they would have traced it already...and there would be no questions about who made the phone call.....................
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #332 on: October 07, 2011, 01:31:15 PM »

Just saw GMA a few minutes ago.  Leaving for school.  Hope it's okay that I don't have a link.

On GMA, talking with parents, it was the first time the Dad had ever worked at night .   

Hope I have that info correctly written .

tcumom

The video that Red posted reveals that the night Lisa went missing was the first time he worked the night shift.

Janet

+++++
 ::snipping2::

Janet ~ yes.  Thanks so much.  That's what I was attempting to (feebly) say.  I think it's odd that the Dad had not worked the night shift *before* this particular night.  Am I making sense? 
At school, trying to post during lunch, so I'll check back this afternoon.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #333 on: October 07, 2011, 01:33:29 PM »

This much I'm sure of: If the Mom is lying.............. she's a GOOD liar!!

Hi everyone. I know you read the reports and you can easily think, "ya right she did it" then you see her and she is besides herself....Don't know what to think.
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #334 on: October 07, 2011, 01:33:58 PM »

The question is, which numbers did she call?

We can assume that the police has the phone records, and they know which numbers were called.

I THINK that if Debbie had called her husband, the police would've asked him.

If Jeremy denied the call, then they would know he was lying and then they would've pushed for the lie detector.

So, who did she call?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #335 on: October 07, 2011, 01:34:00 PM »

Well, hell. If there was an accident or if Mom over reacted and hurt the baby somehow, why not just call 911? Why the elaborate kidnapping story?

An accidental death would have dictated a call placed to 911.

Could there have been a frantic rush to cover up an impulsive act of wrongdoing out of frustration such as shaking or beating the baby?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: October 07, 2011, 01:35:18 PM »

Janet, has it been reported that Dad didn't have his cell phone? I was thinking that maybe there were two working phones at the house and he may have had his.

How old are the boys?? I used to make my son take a cell phone with him if he was out playing so I could keep up with where he was.

Back in the posted articles, it was said there were three cellphones, and one of them wasn't working.  The mother said she was reprogramming or transferring over numbers from one phone to the other.  (I've seen it reported both ways).  I don't believe the father had a cell phone on him, because it was also said they were running around trying to find the phones to call the police.  If he had a cell phone on him or a land line at the home, they wouldn't have been worrying about finding the phones imo.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
wbaw0724
Scared Monkey

« Reply #337 on: October 07, 2011, 01:35:37 PM »

I hope I am posting right, I haven't posted for awhile. The cell phone at 2:30 this is MOO, but i have att, accused my husband of being on the phone, because every night att sends updates to his blackberry and doing that time it either shows phone or messaging, or internet being on, I called att and was told updates are sent, if you look on ur bill you will see it too........maybe they can tell it was being used but pin point how. Looks like to me if a call was placed they would have traced it already...and there would be no questions about who made the phone call.....................also some phones when being programmed will connect to the other phone to pull information off of the old phone and store it on the new one( didnt she say she was programming a new phone?) .........MOO
crazybabyborg
« Reply #338 on: October 07, 2011, 01:35:54 PM »

I hope I am posting right, I haven't posted for awhile. The cell phone at 2:30 this is MOO, but i have att, accused my husband of being on the phone, because every night att sends updates to his blackberry and doing that time it either shows phone or messaging, or internet being on, I called att and was told updates are sent, if you look on ur bill you will see it too........maybe they can tell it was being used but pin point how. Looks like to me if a call was placed they would have traced it already...and there would be no questions about who made the phone call.....................

Hi wbaw0724! It can take a while to get the ping reports from tower information, if that's what they are trying to do. They don't have the phones, so that may drag it out a little. I'm sure they'll get the call and all the info from it nailed down as soon a possible.
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #339 on: October 07, 2011, 01:36:08 PM »

Very interesting info...thank you forsharing!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.