March 19, 2024, 03:18:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin 10 Mo., KC MO, Missing since 10-04-11 #1 10/04/11 - 10/11/11  (Read 503067 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #340 on: October 07, 2011, 01:37:54 PM »

The question is, which numbers did she call?

We can assume that the police has the phone records, and they know which numbers were called.

I THINK that if Debbie had called her husband, the police would've asked him.

If Jeremy denied the call, then they would know he was lying and then they would've pushed for the lie detector.

So, who did she call?

Considering Jeremy's cell is missing ... I believe that Debbie called him.

Could it be that these two thought by disappearing the cell phones ... communication could not be traced.

At one time that was my thought process.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: October 07, 2011, 01:38:00 PM »

http://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2011/10/06/general-us-baby-missing_8721587.html
The two boys at the house are aged six and eight,  CBB.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
crazybabyborg
« Reply #342 on: October 07, 2011, 01:38:10 PM »

This much I'm sure of: If the Mom is lying.............. she's a GOOD liar!!

Hi everyone. I know you read the reports and you can easily think, "ya right she did it" then you see her and she is besides herself....Don't know what to think.

I'm right there with you, Tracy! At this point, I'm beginning to lean toward her being a really good liar. I think the cell phone records will be key in this.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #343 on: October 07, 2011, 01:40:02 PM »

oh boy....stole it.

http://www.delcotimes.com/articles/2011/10/06/news/doc4e8d126a97a3c717320879.txt

snipped;  not msm and could be false but still food for thought imo.

The heart-breaking ordeal involving a missing 10-month-old Kansas City, Mo., girl is weighing especially heavy on the minds of relatives here in Delaware County.

Deborah Netz Bradley, the mother of baby Lisa, is a second cousin to Donna Pretti, an investigator for the Delaware County Medical Examiner’s office, and Eddystone Patrolman Joseph Pretti. Donna and Joe are first cousins.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #344 on: October 07, 2011, 01:40:22 PM »

http://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2011/10/06/general-us-baby-missing_8721587.html
The two boys at the house are aged six and eight,  CBB.

Thanks, Miss Bee!!

Well, it's possible that a second cell phone was obtained for the purpose of keeping up with them.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #345 on: October 07, 2011, 01:40:47 PM »

Hi everyone. I know you read the reports and you can easily think, "ya right she did it" then you see her and she is besides herself....Don't know what to think.

I'm right there with you, Tracy! At this point, I'm beginning to lean toward her being a really good liar. I think the cell phone records will be key in this.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #346 on: October 07, 2011, 01:41:54 PM »

Detectives have no desire to poly father because his story checks out???

So who was mom talking to that night?    More confusion for me!  Blaaaaaa!

Have to wonder if the mom is upset because her baby was kidnapped or because the baby cannot be found? Perhaps she was thinking the baby would be found that night.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #347 on: October 07, 2011, 01:44:38 PM »

Have to wonder if the mom is upset because her baby was kidnapped or because the baby cannot be found? Perhaps she was thinking the baby would be found that night.

Or was she on the phone with a third party she does not want her hubby/LE/public to know about?
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #348 on: October 07, 2011, 01:44:56 PM »

I am baffled as well. It is obvious that she loves this baby and the child appears to be well cared for. The only thing I can see is an accident of some kind that led to the death of the baby and Deborah panicked called Dad and they together cooked up this story. She is definitely an Emmy award candidate if she is lying. 

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: October 07, 2011, 01:47:09 PM »

Dad's story may check out for the night that Lisa allegedly went missing but ... what if something bad happened the previous day/evening and ... the stage was set prior to leaving for work?

Considering his relationship to Lisa and ... the possible senarios ...  somehow I do not believe that LE declined Dad's  offer to take a polygraph.

Janet

_____

crazybabyborg
« Reply #350 on: October 07, 2011, 01:50:11 PM »

I've got a few things I need to attend to........... check back with you guys shortly!

I wish I had a better feeling about little Lisa's fate.............     
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #351 on: October 07, 2011, 01:55:21 PM »

I am baffled as well. It is obvious that she loves this baby and the child appears to be well cared for. The only thing I can see is an accident of some kind that led to the death of the baby and Deborah panicked called Dad and they together cooked up this story. She is definitely an Emmy award candidate if she is lying. 

Debbie's distraught appears to be genuine and ... this is why I believe a confession could be forthcoming ... a confession that imlies that Lisa met her demise ... not through an "accident" but ...  through an impulsive act of wrongdoing by her mother

Janet

_____

wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #352 on: October 07, 2011, 01:56:56 PM »

I wonder if the mother not doing well on the poly has something to do more with something she is not disclosing about herself and not little Lisa.  What I mean by that is, what if perhaps, she was having an affair?  Could the middle of the night call (if a call was really made) been to this lover and she is trying to hide this from her husband...thus indicating deception on the poly?

And if this is the case, could there be a scenario where she was either preoccupied with this call, breifly left the home (GASP), etc that would have opened up the opportunity for someone to come in to the house after seeing SHE had left AND the hubby wasn't home?  OR could the lover themselves have taken the baby for some reason.

I know...probably far fetched, but just trying to understand why deception on the poly but what seems to honest emotions from the mom.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #353 on: October 07, 2011, 01:58:00 PM »

Yeah I am not set on much of anything at this point either other than a baby girl is missing and no one appears to be looking for her.  waaaaaaaaaa
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #354 on: October 07, 2011, 02:16:36 PM »

So who was mom talking to that night?    More confusion for me!  Blaaaaaa!

Dad's story may check out for the night that Lisa allegedly went missing but ... what if something bad happened the previous day/evening and ... the stage was set prior to leaving for work?

Considering his relationship to Lisa and ... the possible senarios ...  somehow I do not believe that LE declined Dad's  offer to take a polygraph.

Janet

Good thinking, maybe something happened to her way before he left for work and they planned that kidnapping scheme. However, that would not explain the 2:30am call. There may be more than one call?

If it happened before it had to have happened at night, if this guy's (Robert Beagley) statement is true:

Though we know how some people inject themselves into a popular news story.

This guy had seen Lisa during the day at the door while he was driving away, the door had to be open because not much can be seen with the door closed.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #355 on: October 07, 2011, 02:25:23 PM »

Than we have the smirking smiling (idk he appeared stoned to me on interview) neighbor behind them who is convinced they(parents) did something.  I hope that guys property was searched good. 
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: October 07, 2011, 02:32:50 PM »

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/generic/news/News_LiveVideo

Landfill search now
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #357 on: October 07, 2011, 02:38:58 PM »

http://www.kmbc.com/video/29418736/detail.html

Irwin parents avoid local media video.

New car?  someone has cash to burn, cheap but still.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #358 on: October 07, 2011, 02:47:57 PM »

Young on Faux news now.

He said no he is not reporting that she failed miserably.
Have not spoken to family at all today.
Does not know about 2:30 phone call and has not heard that from lead detectives.
Don't read to much into removal of mobile command post.
Not aware of father in regards to LDT.

Basically he is eye candy with no real answers imo.
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #359 on: October 07, 2011, 02:50:06 PM »

::snipping2::SHAWNEE, Kan. - The FBI confirms a search of a Johnson County landfill is connected to the case of a 10-month-old missing Kansas City girl.

More than a dozen law enforcement officers are searching the Deffenbaugh Industries Johnson County landfill in white protective suits.

An FBI spokeswoman confirms the search is in connection to the case of Lisa Irwin, who was reported missing Tuesday morning. ::snipping2::

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/northland/Tip-Johnson-County-landfill-search-tied-to-Lisa-Irwin-case#ixzz1a7h6lyHx

Never a good thing to hear. 

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.