March 18, 2024, 10:36:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin 10 Mo., KC MO, Missing since 10-04-11 #1 10/04/11 - 10/11/11  (Read 503033 times)
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #420 on: October 07, 2011, 06:27:32 PM »

Do we know what the mother's brothers name is?
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #421 on: October 07, 2011, 06:33:59 PM »

Found it - I think it's Tony:

https://www.facebook.com/LisaIrwinUpdates?sk=wall#!/LisaIrwinUpdates?sk=wall&filter=1

David Lee Netz Jr.
Jeremy also has a WORK phone which he uses for work so he left his cell phone on the table when he went to work. Moving ahead to Tuesday. Debbie was taken to the police station for questioning of course as a routine procedure and Jeremy stayed at the neighbors at that time. Debbie had Jeremy's work phone with her when she went to the police station thinking that she could be contacted once there i...f necessary. Well she had no idea what was going to happen and Jeremy's WORK cell phone was confiscated. Of course it still has not been returned. So today Tony her brother put Grandma's old phone on our cell plan so that Debbie and Jeremy would have a way to communicate with us. Just want to show people how jumping to conclusions is NOT the way to go. These words are the FACTS. Please, once again I ask, think before you post negative things. This is already hard enough for our family to endure.
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #422 on: October 07, 2011, 06:34:44 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/LisaIrwinUpdates?sk=wall#!/LisaIrwinUpdates?sk=wall&filter=1

David Lee Netz Jr.
Jeremy also has a WORK phone which he uses for work so he left his cell phone on the table when he went to work. Moving ahead to Tuesday. Debbie was taken to the police station for questioning of course as a routine procedure and Jeremy stayed at the neighbors at that time. Debbie had Jeremy's work phone with her when she went to the police station thinking that she could be contacted once there i...f necessary. Well she had no idea what was going to happen and Jeremy's WORK cell phone was confiscated. Of course it still has not been returned. So today Tony her brother put Grandma's old phone on our cell plan so that Debbie and Jeremy would have a way to communicate with us. Just want to show people how jumping to conclusions is NOT the way to go. These words are the FACTS. Please, once again I ask, think before you post negative things. This is already hard enough for our family to endure.
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #423 on: October 07, 2011, 06:35:40 PM »

David Lee Netz Jr.

More from same page:
David Lee Netz Jr.
Here is a quick note about the 3 missing cell phones. Debbie's cell phone had been acting up and the speakers and microphone on it were continually only working intermittently. So Sunday October 2 when Debbie, Jeremy, Blake, Michael, and Lisa came over to Debbie's grandparents (My Mom and Dad) house to celebrate Blake's birthday my Dad gave Debbie his old plain jane phone that has NO way to collec...t contact information on it. Debbie transferred the service from her old phone to the one that my Dad (her Grandpa) gave her. When she went home later that night she had both of her phones out and started coping numbers one by one into the phone she got from her Grandpa. She didn't get them all done of course so she left them on the table. Jeremy's PERSONAL cell phone was also on the table. These 3 phones were the ones that were stolen.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: October 07, 2011, 06:39:31 PM »

scratch
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2011/10/fbi-explores-california-angle-in-missing-missouri-baby-case.html
FBI explores California angle in case of missing baby in Missouri
October 7, 2011 |  1:55 pm

A relative of the parents of a missing Kansas City, Mo., baby said Friday the family is hoping a tip from California will help them find her.

Mike Lerette told KMBC-TV in Kansas City that the FBI may be looking at some surveillance video of a couple in California with a very young child.

He did not say where in California the couple lived, and the TV station did not indicate how Lerette was related to the family.
 ::snipping2::

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #425 on: October 07, 2011, 06:46:16 PM »

live link to the Baby Lisa Irwin Updates FB pg

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #426 on: October 07, 2011, 06:51:30 PM »

his name link went here, who is the baby

David Lee Netz Jr.
http://www.facebook.com/daveycrockett101
http://www.facebook.com/daveycrockett101

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #427 on: October 07, 2011, 07:00:04 PM »

https://www.facebook.com/LisaIrwinUpdates?sk=wall&filter=1

David Lee Netz Jr.
Here is a quick note about the 3 missing cell phones. Debbie's cell phone had been acting up and the speakers and microphone on it were continually only working intermittently. So Sunday October 2 when Debbie, Jeremy, Blake, Michael, and Lisa came over to Debbie's grandparents (My Mom and Dad) house to celebrate Blake's birthday my Dad gave Debbie his old plain jane phone that has NO way to collect contact information on it. Debbie transferred the service from her old phone to the one that my Dad (her Grandpa) gave her. When she went home later that night she had both of her phones out and started coping numbers one by one into the phone she got from her Grandpa. She didn't get them all done of course so she left them on the table. Jeremy's PERSONAL cell phone was also on the table. These 3 phones were the ones that were stolen.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Aurelia7
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #428 on: October 07, 2011, 07:04:43 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=12149.msg1474915#msg1474915

Very good points.  I wonder, why would the police interrogate so fiercely and be so intimidating to a distraught couple who just lost their baby?  Maybe because they already have some incriminating evidence, such as cell phone records.

i think that is procedure,has hard as it is,it has to be done

That's ridiculous that they think it's OK to treat people in such a manner.  If I had a child who was truly kidnapped and investigators treated me that way I'd be livid and would also refuse to talk to them.  That doesn't imply guilt, it just shows frustration for being berated at a time when one needs comfort and support.

Gosh, I sure hope this sweet little baby is found soon.   an angelic monkey
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: October 07, 2011, 07:41:16 PM »

Just a word of caution re: Barry Rosenlieb the activist, I have lived here my entire life and I have never heard of him.  A quick search on 2 news websites turns up nothing on him.  Has it been said what organization he is with?
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: October 07, 2011, 07:56:05 PM »

Back..can't stay away.

Here is video of the family being referred to in the facebook posts or the ones actually posting it I should say.  David Netz Sr and Mike LaRette

http://www.kmbc.com/video/29422271/detail.html#ixzz1a8nK1lJ6

KMBC's Micheal Mahoney talked with relatives of Jeremy Irwin and Deborah Bradley on Friday about a West Coast tip and why the couple stopped talking with police.

Read more: http://www.kmbc.com/video/29422271/detail.html#ixzz1a8vgolPV
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: October 07, 2011, 08:08:28 PM »

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-police-search-landfill-police-scour-landfill-in-search-of-baby-lisa-20111007,0,5538504.story

FOX 4 Web Staff

6:07 p.m. CDT, October 7, 2011
KANSAS CITY, Mo.—

The parents of 10-month-old Lisa Irwin arrived at a North Kansas City hotel on Friday evening, saying they appreciated the coverage of the case. An early morning dumpster fire on Tuesday led investigators to search a Johnson County landfill and by late afternoon Friday, the search had moved to the Irwin backyard.
 ::snipping2::
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #432 on: October 07, 2011, 08:08:46 PM »

Just a word of caution re: Barry Rosenlieb the activist, I have lived here my entire life and I have never heard of him.  A quick search on 2 news websites turns up nothing on him.  Has it been said what organization he is with?

The activist being referered to I believe is Alfonzo Washington (http://www.myspace.com/alonzo_washington/BLOG).  Barry is only the gentleman that was posting about him on Facebook.  Sorry for the confusion.
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #433 on: October 07, 2011, 08:47:48 PM »

The activist being referered to I believe is Alfonzo Washington (http://www.myspace.com/alonzo_washington/BLOG).  Barry is only the gentleman that was posting about him on Facebook.  Sorry for the confusion.
Thanks, I probably read it incorrectly trying to do too many things at once.  Alonzo Washington is well known and I would still be cautious.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #434 on: October 07, 2011, 08:56:08 PM »

video of inside Baby Lisa's home;

http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/inside-baby-lisas-home-14693905

and more interview with parents.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #435 on: October 07, 2011, 09:57:10 PM »

Finally caught up..

So the father had a work phone.. Why make a comment that couldn't call 911.. (lapsed Time calling 911).. besides that not being able to call 911 because of cell phones missing is unbelievable..

There is no way an intruder opens a front window , put the lights on, go down a hallway to retrieve cell phones,  kidnapped baby Lisa and then leave the home by front door. Its early
in the morning dark outside ..Why draw attention to the home with the lights on.. Did they have a front door light on?

Any traces of footprints inside or outside? Finger prints to turn the lights on? Finger prints by kitchen counter? Any DNA not known to anyone found in the home? Hair fibers?

Metal detector... Must be looking for missing cell phones...

Amys Sister
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #436 on: October 07, 2011, 10:25:53 PM »

In the Good Morning America clip one thing did bother me...

Lisa's mom was talking about the lie detector test, how it was impossible that she did not pass, and repeatedly stated she does not know where Lisa is.

Okay, maybe she does not know where Lisa is because she had assistance and someone else took Lisa.  But, and this is what bothers me, she never states that she has not hurt Lisa, or that she did not hurt her baby.

Then there is the scene... windows open, lights on, door not locked.  A kidnapper would not do those things, nor would a burglar.  No one except a person trying to hide evidence would be interested in stealing three cell phones.

The baby seems well cared for and loved in her pictures.  If her mother did this, it would seem it would have been done in an instant of extreme anger or frustration followed by efforts of covering her tracks, hiding evidence, and removal of the body before her husband-to-be arrived home.  I wonder if mom has exhibited poor coping skills in the past?

Stepdad seems distant, like in the back of his mind a small part of him feels Lisa's mom is responsible for the harm that came to her or he is angry that she has brought him into this and it's too late for him to bow out.

I think there are people who, if the love of their life accidentally murders one of their children, would help their mate hide the crime.  Child is already deceased, it can't be undone, and they might rationalize that any criminal charges would only upset the family more.
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #437 on: October 07, 2011, 10:46:20 PM »

Thanks to all for the updates, research, images and insights.

An early Canadian Thankgiving gathering is taking place at our home tomorrow.  Lots to do.  Hubby is out on the property cutting Maple leaves.

This case has grabbed my attention so I will be checking in often as well as having CNN blaring in the background.  I wish we received the FOX channel.

Later, Janet
1:05 PM PT
Well, Happy Thanksgiving Janet Smile

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #438 on: October 07, 2011, 10:46:51 PM »

I think that we need to find out Deb's brothers name and more about him...just in case that call at 2:30 a.m. was to him. Has that information been posted yet?

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #439 on: October 07, 2011, 10:51:27 PM »

I think that we need to find out Deb's brothers name and more about him...just in case that call at 2:30 a.m. was to him. Has that information been posted yet?
Already posted above.  David Lee Netz, Jr

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.