March 18, 2024, 08:27:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin 10 Mo., KC MO, Missing since 10-04-11 #1 10/04/11 - 10/11/11  (Read 503027 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: October 07, 2011, 10:51:49 PM »

Does 10 month old baby Lisa mattress in the crib look a little strange?

Mattress is High for a 10 month baby and wide for the crib ..

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #441 on: October 07, 2011, 10:52:24 PM »

i have MDed for over 35yrs,and something about LE using a MD bugs me.
did the LE find a MD in the house so they think a parent/s know how to
hide the hole,for whatever they buried, if you watch this vid you can see
what im talking about hiding your hole, it takes some practice to hide the
hole,if these people buried something the first place,i would look is in a
garden area,dug up soil is easier to hide  in that type of area

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj6-UfZJZ4Y&feature=related

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #442 on: October 07, 2011, 10:57:06 PM »

I also noticed the black taping around the crib .. Same height of the mattress..
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #443 on: October 07, 2011, 11:01:23 PM »

I think that we need to find out Deb's brothers name and more about him...just in case that call at 2:30 a.m. was to him. Has that information been posted yet?
Already posted above.  David Lee Netz, Jr

OK, thanks KittyMom...I was thinking that David Lee Netz, Jr. is who posted on FB mentioning that a Tony was the brother...I just didn't know if Tony had the same last name of Bradley.  What do you think David or Tony? 

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #444 on: October 07, 2011, 11:03:13 PM »

I also noticed the black taping around the crib .. Same height of the mattress..

a child that can stand even with assistance from a rail table ect,could fall out of that bed,
my nephew did at 10mo old,lucky there was plush carpet and he had tossed out a stuff toy
and landed on it,the fall scared him and he cried loudly,and brusied his arm from hitting the rail

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #445 on: October 07, 2011, 11:04:10 PM »

Thanks FatCat for the update on the man with a baby.

Just saw this on FB (pretty bold statement):

Johnny Chiaravallotti:

In 2001 , My sister Lisa passed away from a suspicious 'accidental drug overdose'. Lisa was the mother of Debbie , the mother of this missing 10 month old. This missing baby was named after her deceased grandmother. I am the Uncle of the mother (Debbie) of this missing child. My sister Lisa had 3 kids and was estranged from her husband , who was thousands of dollars behind in back child support and was living in Delaware close to his estranged wife and his 3 kids. He did not like it on the east coast. He was from Kansas City. My 36 year old sister mysteriously died from what they called an 'accidental overdose'. After her death , her estranged husband who owed thousands in back child support and didn't like living in Delaware anyway , took his 3 kids and returned to Kansas City. Debbie , the mother of this missing child , is one of them 3 kids. Now here we are 10 years after the mysterious and suspicious death of my 36 year old sister Lisa ... and the 10 month old baby who was named after her is missing. I have no been in contact with them for a few years so I don't know what's been going on in Missouri. But I will say that I have always been suspicious about my sister Lisa's estranged husband and whether or not he was involved in her death. He had plenty of motive. And he left Delaware very fast. Lisa's death looked like an accident so it was ruled an accident. But I know my sister and she was smarter than that. And her death occurred on the 10th birthday of her youngest son who found her dead in bed on his birthday. Is the disappearance of this child and the suspicious death of my sister connected ? Is this just a coincidence ? We have one Lisa dead and another Lisa missing. I love my niece Debbie , the mother of this missing child. And I have no idea who her boyfriend is. Nor do I know what was going on in their lives in the past few years. But I do know that I lost my sister Lisa 10 years ago and I will always be very suspicious about her death. Now this poor child is missing. I am curious to know if her grandfather was around.
12 minutes ago · Like · 2 people

https://www.facebook.com/find.lisa?sk=wall

Do we know the grandfather's name and where he resides?
I am still catching up but I see that you found the answer to who Debbie's father is. After looking at his facebook, he appears to be a decent man. He has photos of all the grandchildren and seems to be very proud of his family. He also posted on someones page how much he loved being a Grandfather. My heart breaks for the extended family.
Debbie has a facebook too, but she has shut it down tight.
I don't know what thought is scarier.....the parents being responsible or an actual intruder taking baby Lisa.
I pray for answers and justice for little Lisa regardless of who is guilty. an angelic monkey

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: October 07, 2011, 11:06:16 PM »

where is the black taping on crib? In the front there, looks like two strips? I'm blind!
Now I'm going to go neurotic.....if my sweet baby had been snatched from her crib and had been gone for days....that babybed would be pristine, arranged perfectly waiting for the glorious moment she returned home. this bed is a storage place in the pic . I'm weird that way.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #447 on: October 07, 2011, 11:12:49 PM »

these pictures of the room are after LE?  what strikes me is that LE did not strip the bed and instead have further allowed it to be contaminated with storage boxes?

I don't get it?

and the tape I think being referred to our bows in the video.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: October 07, 2011, 11:12:54 PM »

Just Thinking Outloud...

The black tape is showing the width of the mattress.. I wonder if the original crib mattress was replaced to this one..

labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: October 07, 2011, 11:14:36 PM »

Okay, I understand it now...Anthony Netz is 24 year old brother from Independence, MO and David Netz is their dad.  Got it! Phewwhh...

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #450 on: October 07, 2011, 11:15:42 PM »

who and when and why, did they put the baby tub in the bed,stange place for
a baby tub,germs yuck

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: October 07, 2011, 11:15:52 PM »

Crib, bumper pad, looks like a ruffle under the mattress that is askew or tucked up on one side.  I don't understand putting the carrier inside the bed.  Somehow just doesn't seem right.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: October 07, 2011, 11:17:35 PM »

Crib, bumper pad, looks like a ruffle under the mattress that is askew or tucked up on one side.  I don't understand putting the carrier inside the bed.  Somehow just doesn't seem right.

Klaas.. i think LE it the stuff in the crib when they were done investigating
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #453 on: October 07, 2011, 11:19:22 PM »

Just Thinking Outloud...

The black tape is showing the width of the mattress.. I wonder if the original crib mattress was replaced to this one..

I don't think that is black tape, I think it's brown ties to tie the bumper pad to the rail.  I know I'm older than dirt and it was a long time that i had to deal with a crib but that's how I remember it anyway 
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #454 on: October 07, 2011, 11:20:22 PM »

I think that we need to find out Deb's brothers name and more about him...just in case that call at 2:30 a.m. was to him. Has that information been posted yet?
I did look at them a couple of days ago at the case net site another smart monkey posted. He is about 20 years old and other than a moving violation he is clean as a whistle.

Also note that there are 5 generations, baby Lisa, Debbie, Debbie's father David, David's Mother and David's Grandmother. Debbie is only about 27 years old if I remember right. I also believe Debbie's maiden name is Nast. The Bradley name (from what I read) is from a prior marriage.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #455 on: October 07, 2011, 11:21:38 PM »

I wonder if they pulled the whole mattress out to look under?  than just stuffed it all back in there during a initial search?  

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: October 07, 2011, 11:23:39 PM »

OK Klaas.. But I am keeping that image in my head of the height of the mattress and width with of that mattress..
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: October 07, 2011, 11:23:42 PM »

Thanks to all for the updates, research, images and insights.

An early Canadian Thankgiving gathering is taking place at our home tomorrow.  Lots to do.  Hubby is out on the property cutting Maple leaves.

This case has grabbed my attention so I will be checking in often as well as having CNN blaring in the background.  I wish we received the FOX channel.

Later, Janet
1:05 PM PT
Well, Happy Thanksgiving Janet Smile

Thanks carfly.

House is cleaned and decorated and ... Turkey stuffed.  I'll be up early in the morning preparing vegies.  I am feeling a sad.  Son and family from the Island will not be able to make it.  DIL and my baby grandaughter are down with rotten colds.

Anyways ... I was hoping that there would be solution to this case today ... maybe tomorrow.  Where is baby Lisa?

Good Night All

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: October 07, 2011, 11:24:16 PM »

Tying the bumper pad to the rail
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #459 on: October 07, 2011, 11:26:23 PM »

I did look at them a couple of days ago at the case net site another smart monkey posted. He is about 20 years old and other than a moving violation he is clean as a whistle.

Also note that there are 5 generations, baby Lisa, Debbie, Debbie's father David, David's Mother and David's Grandmother. Debbie is only about 27 years old if I remember right. I also believe Debbie's maiden name is Nast. The Bradley name (from what I read) is from a prior marriage.

Thanks cartfly...it doesn't seem to fit for me for some reason...calling brother in to get rid of the baby or something.  Just seems to go against lifestyle or something...I guess I really don't know a lot about him though.  He lives (if the address is still the same) approximately 13 miles from her from what I found.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.