March 19, 2024, 12:06:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin 10 Mo., KC MO, Missing since 10-04-11 #1 10/04/11 - 10/11/11  (Read 503044 times)
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #460 on: October 07, 2011, 11:28:34 PM »

klaas~ you are right, that is the bumper ties for the bed. It seems odd that the storage boxes are sitting in the middle of it during an investigation. The way it appears now, it doesn't even look like baby Lisa still slept in it. I don't think she is old enough for a toddler bed unless she was walking already and they were worried she would fall out or try to climb out of the crib.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #461 on: October 07, 2011, 11:28:44 PM »

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-parents-of-lisa-irwin-we-only-want-our-daughter-back-home-20111007,0,4688281.story
Parents: We Only Want Lisa Home
October 7, 2011 9:29 p.m. CDT

::snipping2::
But despite the testy relationship between the parents and police, who say that Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin have stopped cooperating with investigators in the case, Bradley says that she knows that police are only doing their jobs, and that her only concern is bringing her daughter home.
Bradley says that she was the one who asked for the polygraph test, telling police on Tuesday that she would take one right away so they could get it over with and move on to whoever took her daughter.

"I said I'll take it right now. I said it the first day," said Bradley, who says that it just isn't possible that she failed the exam. "They showed me the picture and asked me a whole bunch of questions and I told them everything that I knew and I told them everything I remember to be correct."

Bradley says that Lisa Irwin was last seen in her crib in her home in the 3600 block of North Lister around 10:30 p.m. on Monday night. Bradley says that when Lisa's father, Jeremy Irwin, came home from work around 4:00 a.m. on Tuesday morning, he went into her room to check on her and she wasn't in her crib. They say that they searched the home, and then called 9-1-1.

Bradley says that there was a baby monitor in Lisa's room. She says the only thing that ever wakes her up is Lisa's cries and she did not hear anything coming from the room.

Lisa Irwin's father, Jeremy Irwin, says that Monday night was the first time he had ever worked an overnight shift at his job as an electrician. He says that he wonders who might have known his schedule.

"Who knew where I was? Who knew I wasn't home," said Irwin, who says that he has never wavered in his belief that Bradley has nothing to do with his daughter's disappearance, despite the polygraph exam...
"She's just a good baby and if you pick her up when she's sleeping, she'll cuddle with you and I mean, she wont cry," said Bradley.

Video at Link

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #462 on: October 07, 2011, 11:28:45 PM »

You can see in this picture where the mattress is in comparison to the bumper pad.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #463 on: October 07, 2011, 11:28:47 PM »

Just Thinking Outloud...

The black tape is showing the width of the mattress.. I wonder if the original crib mattress was replaced to this one..

the bed looks like it has another smaller mattress under the thick top mattress
look on the right you can see the board rail platform sorry dont remember what
to call it,and on the left you can see the board rail platform,and it looks like another
mat ,shorter in length,is under the thick top mat, its just to high,and doesnt look like
the  board rail platform,can go any lower,hope you understand what im trying to say

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #464 on: October 07, 2011, 11:29:45 PM »

Does 10 month old baby Lisa mattress in the crib look a little strange?

Mattress is High for a 10 month baby and wide for the crib ..

I also noticed the black taping around the crib .. Same height of the mattress..
I'm not sure what you're referring to as black taping.  I see a bumper pad tied in place around the rails of the crib. 

These are my opinions and subject to change.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #465 on: October 07, 2011, 11:30:52 PM »

Maybe that isn't electrical tape that's tying the bumper pad to the crib.  Look closely. There's a light colored satiny blanket folded over the back side of the crib and it's edged with the same color of cloth as the bumper pad ties.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: October 07, 2011, 11:32:44 PM »

Did ya'll notice in my post above the pics that were just posted, the article says there was a baby monitor in the room?  And there's a comment from Bradley saying what a good baby she was and if she was asleep and you picked her up, she would cuddle and not wake up?  cry?

Edit to change wake up to cry.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: October 07, 2011, 11:36:01 PM »

Maybe that isn't electrical tape that's tying the bumper pad to the crib.  Look closely. There's a light colored satiny blanket folded over the back side of the crib and it's edged with the same color of cloth as the bumper pad ties.

OK .. I surrender ..Its bumper pad ties..
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #468 on: October 07, 2011, 11:36:29 PM »

Did ya'll notice in my post above the pics that were just posted, the article says there was a baby monitor in the room?  And there's a comment from Bradley saying what a good baby she was and if she was asleep and you picked her up, she would cuddle and not wake up? 

I'm not sure the same can be said for a stranger picking a baby up.  I remember mine going through separation anxiety around that time.  I couldn't leave line of sight or mine would scream bloody murder. 

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #469 on: October 07, 2011, 11:41:49 PM »

baby monitor,and a sick baby that didnt cry

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #470 on: October 07, 2011, 11:42:45 PM »

There is a Phillip Netz listed at their address on Lister.
http://radaris.com/p/Anthony/Netz/MO/

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: October 07, 2011, 11:44:37 PM »

Uh oh...that may be one of the kids...sorry about that.

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities." Sir Josiah Stamp

“I don't have anything to gain. It's not going to save my daughter's life. But it could save your daughter's life.”  ~Mark Lunsford
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: October 07, 2011, 11:47:17 PM »

I have to believe LE has reasons for doubting the mom's story.  I know I doubt it and I don't know what LE knows. I'm sick of parents harming their innocent babies.   
labubske
Monkey Junky

« Reply #473 on: October 07, 2011, 11:47:20 PM »

Uh oh...that may be one of the kids...sorry about that.

Ummm...well, I don't think he is a kid...unless it's okay that he is drinking with what appears to be Jeremy...can I post the FB link?

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #474 on: October 07, 2011, 11:48:20 PM »

baby monitor,and a sick baby that didnt cry
A sick baby with a cough.  I remember mine being sick at 10 months.  They had a crib in my bedroom right beside my bed.  I heard every cough and sniffle.  I would get up many times during the night just to make sure they were still covered up, not running a temp or sweating, and just to pat their backs until they settled.  My oldest would get an ear ache with every cold.  Never failed.  And the crying would be so pitiful.  I hated when she'd get the ear ache. 

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #475 on: October 07, 2011, 11:48:25 PM »

Did ya'll notice in my post above the pics that were just posted, the article says there was a baby monitor in the room?  And there's a comment from Bradley saying what a good baby she was and if she was asleep and you picked her up, she would cuddle and not wake up? 

I'm not sure the same can be said for a stranger picking a baby up.  I remember mine going through separation anxiety around that time.  I couldn't leave line of sight or mine would scream bloody murder. 
Plus, if she had been sick and was apparently sleeping soundly (or else the mother says she'd wake up) if somebody picked her up, surely after sleeping that long, she would have been a little fussy. Guess the baby napper could have had a hand over her mouth?
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: October 07, 2011, 11:49:03 PM »

Ok so if you have a missing child you call LE they should come in and search the whole house?  Than the investigators come in and take out any evidence  pertaining to the crime of a missing child.  and look for forensic evidence.

I want to know where the black fingerprint dust is and why that sheet was not taken for hair and fiber.  and further why are they letting media in there already?  I'd sure hate to be this LE if they FUBAR'ed this one.  

This is very disturbing to me.  
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #477 on: October 07, 2011, 11:50:19 PM »

Plus, if she had been sick and was apparently sleeping soundly (or else the mother says she'd wake up) if somebody picked her up, surely after sleeping that long, she would have been a little fussy. Guess the baby napper could have had a hand over her mouth?

It's also odd that mom mentions cough and stuffy nose but no meds? 
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #478 on: October 07, 2011, 11:50:55 PM »

I have to believe LE has reasons for doubting the mom's story.  I know I doubt it and I don't know what LE knows. I'm sick of parents harming their innocent babies.   
I think we all are.  Can you imagine being in LE and hearing this stuff first hand.  Having to talk with parents when you already know the answer and listening to them lie?  I couldn't be LE.  I'd be across the table with my hands wrapped around a perp's throat.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #479 on: October 07, 2011, 11:54:35 PM »

LE better or I see lawsuit here.  ITA on the parents; if only we could lock them up for longer or give them a sterilization option.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.