March 19, 2024, 01:36:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin 10 Mo., KC MO, Missing since 10-04-11 #1 10/04/11 - 10/11/11  (Read 503060 times)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: October 08, 2011, 10:42:49 PM »

Deborah Bradley Netz still legally married to ex?  Ah ha now we know why they are only engaged.

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-bradleys-family-talks-about-past-20111008,0,1316565.story
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #561 on: October 08, 2011, 11:16:27 PM »

http://www.fox4kc.com/videobeta/?watchId=12f29f7d-61f2-4f96-90cb-4994b922f830

New todays presser with LE spokesman Young.  You can hear the neighbors german shepherd barking in the background a couple times.  Metal detectors going in the frontyard behind him and canvassing of neighbors.

Check out the neighbors --- house on left has a couple of teens - and guy sitting on the front steps with his head hanging down in his hands while mom and younger female talking to detectives?? 

I read somewhere the neighbor has a German Shepard.. I wonder if he was barkless that night too..

You can bet he barked that night too but did anyone hear him?  I've grown immune to the regular barkers in my hood of about 300 houses, we have so many.  If the dog barks his  head off 24/7 it becomes a white noise after awhile imo.  I only notice them if they really go bonkers now or the close non-barker barks.  So glad my chow mix rarely barks.
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #562 on: October 08, 2011, 11:29:29 PM »

According to the Judge Janine Pirro Interview there are a few details coming up.

1. The father called 911 from his work phone, which he had in his pocket.

2. The family has a dog which is kept in the backyard, but didn't bark much that night.

3. The father provided a list of persons who he suspected, that included people who had miscarriages, people divorcing, having affairs, etc..

According to Fox news, the police is back at the home searching, and the search includes the roof and shingles.

The parents are at the police station answering questions. No mention of lawyer with them.

TnMuse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #563 on: October 08, 2011, 11:38:34 PM »

Go to case.net to look up Missouri court records.  Under Jeremy L. Irwin there is a case about paternity with a former girlfriend.  I think the former girlfriend once lived in that house.  So I'm thinking that the one boy belongs to Jeremy.

I looked this stuff up, and I'm not sure I can read it right but what I see is:

05/31/2005  JEREMY L IRWIN, Plaintiff against RASLEEN RAIM , Defendant   
appears to be a custody hearing wrt BLAKE IRWIN Case was won by Jeremy.

07/17/2008  Jeremy sues Rasleen for child support,
they both file competing temporary custody motions,
10/21/2009  Jeremy requests the case be dismissed
Does Rasleen have Blake now?  He wasn't at the house...only Deborah's 2 older boys.

09/23/2010  City sues Jeremy for back taxes.  Does not appear to be paid, so maybe he has financial difficulties?

Is it at all possible that Jeremy's ex has hard feelings about him becoming a new father again?  The phones might also be of interest to a person angry with their ex.
TnMuse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #564 on: October 08, 2011, 11:46:38 PM »

Deborah Bradley Netz still legally married to ex?  Ah ha now we know why they are only engaged.

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-bradleys-family-talks-about-past-20111008,0,1316565.story

Oh wow!...so I was wrong on my post thinking both older boys were Debbie's kids...Jeremy DOES have Blake. Still...that might even be more reason for HIS ex to have hard feelings...or HERS?
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: October 08, 2011, 11:59:32 PM »

If LE is not finding anything around the house I guess mom had help otherwise what the heck did she do?  I wish we knew if she ever left the house.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: October 09, 2011, 12:00:29 AM »

Oh wow!...so I was wrong on my post thinking both older boys were Debbie's kids...Jeremy DOES have Blake. Still...that might even be more reason for HIS ex to have hard feelings...or HERS?

The reporter said he spoke or had info on Jeremy's ex also and there should be another video on her tonight.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #567 on: October 09, 2011, 12:03:48 AM »

According to the Judge Janine Pirro Interview there are a few details coming up.

2. The family has a dog which is kept in the backyard, but didn't bark much that night.

3. The father provided a list of persons who he suspected, that included people who had miscarriages, people divorcing, having affairs, etc..

According to Fox news, the police is back at the home searching, and the search includes the roof and shingles.

The parents are at the police station answering questions. No mention of lawyer with them.

No mention of a crawl space.
TnMuse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #568 on: October 09, 2011, 12:32:21 AM »

The reporter said he spoke or had info on Jeremy's ex also and there should be another video on her tonight.

That should be interesting.  The only reason I look for alternatives to the Mother doing something is because she seemed to cry from deep inside, like she was devastated...but other people have told me that some people are expert at fooling people, so I'm beginning to doubt my own judgment.  I really think Jeremy is weird though.  He seems SO unemotional, so detached from everything going on...could be suspicion, could be guilt?
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #569 on: October 09, 2011, 12:33:56 AM »

Wow, thanks. So Sean/Shawn Bradley is the father of the 6 year old and is in the army. Debbie and he are still legally married, high school sweet hearts......more at 10

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #570 on: October 09, 2011, 12:48:51 AM »

Searchers comb property for missing baby Lisa Irwin
By MARK MORRIS and EDWARD M. EVELD
The Kansas City Star

Crime scene investigators continued searching after dark Saturday inside and outside the home of missing 10-month-old Lisa Irwin, and her parents sat down with detectives Saturday for the first time since Thursday.

But Capt. Steve Young, a police spokesman, said that after looking into the best of 250 tips, police could report no breaks in the case.

“Unfortunately, none of them have led to anything good,” he said.

Detectives met with Lisa’s parents, Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin, late Saturday afternoon, a development that Young said was crucial.

“It’s the best thing for everybody in trying to find this child,” Young said. “We couldn’t be happier about it.”

The couple also consented to additional searches at the house, he said.

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/08/3195138/police-now-interviewing-baby-lisa.html#ixzz1aFySlaIQ
Fanta
Scared Monkey

...woops there goessss another banana tree...

« Reply #571 on: October 09, 2011, 03:16:16 AM »

Hello All - I just joined and I really just take my hat off to all of you - great stuff!

I've got a question - I've been looking through this link and the internet (of course) - Do we have a copy of the 911 call made by Jeremy/Deborah?  The 911 posted here isn't the one I was hoping to see, just sayin.  *wink*

Thanks!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: October 09, 2011, 08:18:07 AM »

Welcome to Scared Monkeys Fanta!!   

The 911 calls that are posted in this thread are the only ones I've seen. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #573 on: October 09, 2011, 08:46:35 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-baby-lisa-parents-talk-police-reward-fund/story?id=14698959
Missing Baby Lisa: Parents Talk to Police, Reward Fund Set Up
By CLAYTON SANDELL (@Clayton_Sandell) and CHRISTINA NG
Oct. 9, 2011

A reward fund is being set up in hopes of generating new leads in the disppearance of 10-month-old Lisa Irwin while her parents are cooperating again with investigators, officials said.

Kansas City, Mo., police captain Steve Young announced Saturday that Lisa's parents Jeremy Irwin and Deborah Bradley, are now talking to police.

"They're talking with us and that is absolutely the best thing," Young said.

Young said the parents are important because no one knows more about the case.

"Something may jog their memory, you never know. They may think of another person or whatever. Their involvement in this investigation is critical," Young said.
 ::snipping2::
Video at link.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanta
Scared Monkey

« Reply #574 on: October 09, 2011, 08:47:22 AM »

Thank you!  It's great to be here, utterly lovely!  So sorry under these circumstances, but, there ya go.

Now about the 911 call.  Thank you, but, the problem is the 911 call posted here?  I don't think that's the 911 call from Lisa...  Unless I'm utterly confused.  Check and see what you think.

Thank you again! Smile

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #575 on: October 09, 2011, 08:47:29 AM »

Welcome to Scared Monkeys Fanta! 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: October 09, 2011, 08:52:34 AM »

Thank you!  It's great to be here, utterly lovely!  So sorry under these circumstances, but, there ya go.

Now about the 911 call.  Thank you, but, the problem is the 911 call posted here?  I don't think that's the 911 call from Lisa...  Unless I'm utterly confused.  Check and see what you think.

Thank you again! Smile

It would appear the calls were made by Jeremy according to this:

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
supersleuth99
Scared Monkey

« Reply #577 on: October 09, 2011, 09:05:51 AM »

Take a look at Statement analysis this morning.
http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/
wbaw0724
Scared Monkey

« Reply #578 on: October 09, 2011, 09:36:40 AM »

Nothing new this morning, but IMO the media has just killed this case for me, misleading headlines, I think the media should print only the truths.  Last night big headline lisa's mother has checkered past, the big news she was still married to her husband, not lisa dad. Fox breaking news, mother failed lie detector test, and phone call, no one in LE will confirm it. Oh and then the parents where having family day yesterday reported by KMBC, dont think thats what they meant say or the reporter choose those words..........people took them having"family day"as having ice cream and cake................you can go on on..........I am still on the fence on this one, alot of things don't seem to fit................but it could have been the "perfect storm"
Fanta
Scared Monkey

« Reply #579 on: October 09, 2011, 10:15:06 AM »

It may not seem much to others - but - in one of the first interviews, when the amber alert was still in effect?  Lisa's mother said the '"Please. Bring her home. Our two other boys are waiting for her."   Our two 'other' boys, like little Lisa is a boy.  I'll tell ya when I heard her say that it just made me spin in place.  Sad

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.