March 19, 2024, 03:49:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin 10 Mo., KC MO, Missing since 10-04-11 #1 10/04/11 - 10/11/11  (Read 503070 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #580 on: October 09, 2011, 10:15:52 AM »

Posted on Sun, Oct. 09, 2011

By MARK MORRIS and EDWARD M. EVELD
The Kansas City Star

Crime scene investigators continued searching after dark Saturday inside and outside the home of missing 10-month-old Lisa Irwin, and her parents sat down with detectives Saturday for the first time since Thursday.

But Capt. Steve Young, a police spokesman, said that after looking into the best of 250 tips, police could report no breaks in the case.

"Unfortunately, none of them have led to anything good," he said.

::snipping2::

Just before 6 p.m. Saturday, investigators used metal detectors to scan the front and back yards of the home in the 3600 block of North Lister Avenue. Police continued their search through the evening, including calling for a fire department ladder so they could check the house's gutters and roof vents.

::snipping2::

LeRette sought to ease any apparent tensions that may have existed between Bradley, father Jeremy Irwin and police. The family is not unhappy with the police investigation and continues to pass along its leads and ideas, LeRette said, adding that Irwin spoke with police and the FBI a couple of times Friday.

"We don't get any feedback, but we're not dissatisfied," LeRette said. "We're in the dark like everyone else."

LeRette said lawyers are now working with the family to set up a trust fund for donations for a reward fund.

Read more: http://www.kansas.com/2011/10/09/2054762/missing-girls-parents-talk-with.html#ixzz1aIHPskuD

Read more: http://www.kansas.com/2011/10/09/2054762/missing-girls-parents-talk-with.html#ixzz1aIHD5SCd

Read more: http://www.kansas.com/2011/10/09/2054762/missing-girls-parents-talk-with.html#ixzz1aIH1yJuZ
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: October 09, 2011, 10:23:31 AM »

Hello All - I just joined and I really just take my hat off to all of you - great stuff!

I've got a question - I've been looking through this link and the internet (of course) - Do we have a copy of the 911 call made by Jeremy/Deborah?  The 911 posted here isn't the one I was hoping to see, just sayin.  *wink*

Thanks!

Welcome Fanta!  I thought the 911 call was made by the dad from his cellphone which was the last I read yesterday.  
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: October 09, 2011, 10:25:30 AM »

Nothing new this morning, but IMO the media has just killed this case for me, misleading headlines, I think the media should print only the truths.  Last night big headline lisa's mother has checkered past, the big news she was still married to her husband, not lisa dad. Fox breaking news, mother failed lie detector test, and phone call, no one in LE will confirm it. Oh and then the parents where having family day yesterday reported by KMBC, dont think thats what they meant say or the reporter choose those words..........people took them having"family day"as having ice cream and cake................you can go on on..........I am still on the fence on this one, alot of things don't seem to fit................but it could have been the "perfect storm"

Media miss words and exaggerates in all the cases.  You can't trust the media that's why it's best to get info from as many sources as possible and evaluate from there.   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: October 09, 2011, 11:06:31 AM »

http://video.foxnews.com/v/1208764392001/exclusive-parents-of-missing-baby-lisa-speak-out/?playlist_id=87485
Exclusive: Parents of Missing Baby Lisa Speak Out
Oct 9, 2011- 4:08 -
Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin sit down with Judge Jeanine Pirro

Video at link.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #584 on: October 09, 2011, 11:34:37 AM »

Good morning Monkey's,

I saw the Judge's show last night, I think she is tops!

This is what bugs me...Mom shows no concern if Lisa is fed (hungary), bathed, diapered or cold...

I am not going to judge Mom, seems more than ODD, that she is self concerned, and not focused with the well-being of her baby.  IMO

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #585 on: October 09, 2011, 11:38:02 AM »

Why are the two older boys still up at 10:30 on a school night?

I think I heard them say Deborah son slept in her room in the same bed with Deborah.
Yes, but at the beginning of the show she said something about the kids watching a video with the neighbor till 10 or 10:30. I will have to catch the replay to confirm again what I heard.....or thought I heard, lol

????  Hope it's not the neighbors to the left of Lisa's house.  I did not see anyone I would allow my young children sit and watch a video with at that location.  

I missed the judge interview trying to catch the full episode today...it appeared to have alot of info from the parents on it.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: October 09, 2011, 11:40:31 AM »

From Judge video.

ok mom was talking with neighbor Maria while children watched fairytale video with neighbors 4 yr old daughter in her room?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: October 09, 2011, 11:53:49 AM »

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/44822166/ns/today-today_news/t/parents-missing-baby-resume-talking-police/#.TpHCLrKVqT8
Oct. 9,2011
After spending hours searching on Saturday, officials pulled at least one bag of evidence from the property where a 10-month-old Missouri girl vanished five days ago. NBC's Jay Gray reports

Video at link.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: October 09, 2011, 11:57:30 AM »

From Judge video.

ok mom was talking with neighbor Maria while children watched fairytale video with neighbors 4 yr old daughter in her room?

this took place at Irwin's home, video watched in Irwin's boys room while mom's sat outside in front talking.

lisa put to bed first, than boys, everyone down by 10:30 according to mom.
Mom typically locks door but cannot recall this particular night?
first time ever dad worked night-dad typically comes home at 5pm from work, never works nights/overnight.
Mom says she left computer room open...corner of screen in computer room popped out - I am guessing easily visible from front exterior of home for dad to notice?
Dad checked mom, quizzed her on popped screen, than went to check Lisa who's door was open and they never leave it open.

Was that it or is there more? That's all I got from the 4 minute clip.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #589 on: October 09, 2011, 11:58:19 AM »

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/northland/lisa-irwin%27s-reveal-new-details-about-night-baby-went-missing-
Lisa Irwin's parents reveal new details about night baby went missing
Posted: 10:56 PM
Last Updated: 6 minutes ago
    By: Amy Hawley By: Amy Hawley

~ Peter Frampton
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: October 09, 2011, 12:27:19 PM »

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/44822166/ns/today-today_news/t/parents-missing-baby-resume-talking-police/#.TpHCLrKVqT8
Oct. 9,2011
After spending hours searching on Saturday, officials pulled at least one bag of evidence from the property where a 10-month-old Missouri girl vanished five days ago. NBC's Jay Gray reports

Video at link.

now they dust the front door and check the roof as JerseyGirl said?!
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #591 on: October 09, 2011, 12:42:00 PM »

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/region_missouri/northland/mom-of-baby-lisa-irwin-admits-she-failed-a-polygraph-test--during-talks-with-kcpd-

polygraph video at link.

snipped:

NBC Action News wanted to know more about these tests and how they work so we spoke to several experts.

Alan Jennerich worked with the FBI for 25 years. He now administers polygraph tests.

He says there are different test formats that can be given. Some focus on one issue, some three or four, but they all measure the same thing how your body reacts.

“Just if you were out there running and you were running and you were all sweaty and your heart is racing and I order you to stop that you can’t stop it, it's your nervous system it's nothing you can control,” explained Jennerich.

Jennerich said the test measures your sweat, your breathing and your blood pressure.

“What makes the polygraph so accurate is there is a huge what I call a donut hole...one side of the hole is passing and one is failing and there is a big hole that is inconclusive and that is what makes it so accurate is the inconclusive area is very large. If you fail one relevant question, you fail all of the questions because the person is going to focus on what's bothering them the most,” said Jennerich.

He said it’s a science he believes in, but admits it’s not 100 percent accurate.

So when Mom Deborah Bradley said she failed, “If she passed it she didn't do it. She wasn't involved. The fact that she failed it doesn't mean that she is involved either it's just a tool for the police to go by along with the many other factors,” said Jennerich.

He said it should be looked at as tool.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #592 on: October 09, 2011, 12:54:57 PM »

KANSAS CITY, Missouri (CNN) -- Kansas City police said Saturday that they are glad the parents of a missing 10-month-old Missouri girl have resumed conversations with them.

"We couldn't be happier about it," police Capt. Steve Young said. "Their involvement in this investigation is critical."

A meeting was held Saturday evening.

Investigators have searched about 300 homes and apartments in the area around the home. Lisa Irwin hasn't been seen since Monday night.

Federal authorities joined police in the search effort this week -- which included an inspection of a landfill and a nearby creek -- speaking with neighbors and sweeping the area with metal detectors. Police said they have no suspects or solid leads.

Michael Lerette, a family spokesman for the parents of the missing infant, said police collected what could be forensic evidence in the case, but authorities have declined to comment on that claim.

continued..
http://www.kpax.com/news/missing-mo-girl-s-parents-resume-talks-with-police/
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #593 on: October 09, 2011, 12:59:06 PM »

I was gleaning and JQ mentioned a few searches:

http://www.justicequest.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1002139#post1002139

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #594 on: October 09, 2011, 01:26:48 PM »

View of the backyard...

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #595 on: October 09, 2011, 01:33:05 PM »

View of the backyard...

A few more photos:
http://www.justicequest.net/forums/showthread.php?t=58252&page=8

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #596 on: October 09, 2011, 01:34:07 PM »

From the backview  of this home looks like a front to back split level home..
In NJ the Front to Back Split looks like a rancher from the front but is actually 2 levels..
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: October 09, 2011, 01:41:37 PM »

http://twitter.com/#!/kshbphotog

kshbphotog Brandon Billinger
@
@BunnyNC I hear that the room is the computer room.
14 minutes ago
Brandon Billinger
Detectives appear to see if someone could have climbed through the window in #LisaIrwin home. @NBCActionNews yfrog.com/nxlagaej
16 minutes ago
Brandon Billinger
@
@BunnyNC @nbcactionnews they have been pushing the screen Ono the house almost trying to recreate why happened
21 minutes ago
Brandon Billinger
Detectives are now messing the window screens on the side of #LisaIrwin's home. @NBCActionNews
28 minutes ago
Brandon Billinger
Police detectives taking video of the outside of #LisaIrwin's home. @NBCActionNews yfrog.com/hs6sxqsmj
35 minutes ago
Brandon Billinger
@
@CaseSignal it's my normal day to work!
35 minutes ago
Brandon Billinger
@
@CaseSignal I honestly have no idea. Detectives aren't talking to us.
52 minutes ago
Brandon Billinger
It appears as though police detectives are searching #lisairwin's home again. @NBCActionNews @todayshow
1 hour ago
Brandon Billinger
Police are back out at #lisairwins home. Odd that they have their flashing lights on. @nbcactionnews
1 hour ago
Brandon Billinger
Very interesting to hear what people at the local Wendy's about baby Lisa. Sure they are loving all the business from the tv crews!
1 hour ago
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: October 09, 2011, 01:52:51 PM »

In  older homes  built in the late 50's early 60's the screens were put on and inserted into a track and a metal clip pushed over to lock and keep in place.. I wonder why the screen wasn't cut vs trying to put the screen in.. I think this is why the screen was bent trying to break in.. Would of been alot easier , less noise and less time consuming to just cut the screen.
Still interesting that it was a front window facing the street..
wbaw0724
Scared Monkey

« Reply #599 on: October 09, 2011, 01:56:45 PM »

http://yfrog.com/nxlagaej

maybe they are having second thoughts of the window being the point of entry.............
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.