March 19, 2024, 05:26:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lisa Irwin 10 Mo., KC MO, Missing since 10-04-11 #1 10/04/11 - 10/11/11  (Read 503091 times)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #620 on: October 09, 2011, 03:05:31 PM »

Are we allowed to give our opinion on what we thought happened that night?

I'd be interested. 

I don't have a 100% conclusion yet but there are two things I do know.

1.  Mom is crying crocodile tears. and...
2.  Dad is acting totally bizarre.

So my conclusion so far has to be if the two main people are acting this way - something is wrong here.  I know people all grieve in different ways but the mom seems to cry on cue but it can change in a flash when she is defending herself.  And the fiance might as well be hung on the wall as a stuffed trophy for all the emotion he gives for both his daughter and his fiance.  He can't even find the wherewithal to comfort the mom. 

If someone took a pair of my shoes, I would be upset.  If someone took a baby of mine, I would be extremely mad, why is it
Dad and Mom are not angry?  Is that a fair question?

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #621 on: October 09, 2011, 03:11:45 PM »

Yes as far as I know...let's have it.  I as usual have more than a few....covering both sides of the fence.
Okay, I have a question that possibly has already been answered, but I cannot find it in any articles or interviews that I have reviewed.  Is the neighbor teenager that was interviewed male or female?  Was this teenager a sometimes babysitter?  thanks in advance for your assistance.

Nothing I've read yet indicates sex of teen.  Nothing about babysitting noted either; just noted that they knew the codes to the garage door I think and I believe LE spokesman Young said that was put out by the family atleast I think that is what he said on last nights presser?  

Of course I have come to the theory that LE spokesman Young is only here to answer strict questions that the lead detectives intentionally want out there for public consumption/thought.  aka doing his job imo.
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #622 on: October 09, 2011, 03:22:10 PM »

Is there another window on the side of the building? IF that is a window, and I were a baby snatcher, I would've rather used the one on the side because it's almost invisible to other neighbors and the road after dark, unless someone knew that the computer room is an easier way to get in than the side window.

Regardless... if the screen was just a little bit bent... would it make sense that someone came in through that window and later on put the screen halfway back, but left the lights on, front door open... etc... ?

-------

If the family is guilty of harming Lisa, they should be tried and convicted. But... I hope their rights are protected, as I see how the Sheriff's department is most possibly using the "cooperation" thing to build a case against the parents. All the searches and interrogations, hopefully are not UNREASONABLE. So far there has only been a rumor of advice by a lawyer, but no word if there is one with them at their new "interviews."

Just saying.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: October 09, 2011, 03:23:34 PM »

I'd be interested. 

So my conclusion so far has to be if the two main people are acting this way - something is wrong here.  I know people all grieve in different ways but the mom seems to cry on cue but it can change in a flash when she is defending herself.  And the fiance might as well be hung on the wall as a stuffed trophy for all the emotion he gives for both his daughter and his fiance.  He can't even find the wherewithal to comfort the mom. 

If someone took a pair of my shoes, I would be upset.  If someone took a baby of mine, I would be extremely mad, why is it

here's another  'is it a fair question'.
In this interview @ http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/inside-baby-lisas-home-14693905?tab=9482931&section=1206833   Mom makes a plea to bring "baby Lisa" back. On the surface that sounds okay IF you normally called the baby, baby lisa.  If the family usually never referred to her that way, doesn't it seem like mom has started adopting a media type of wording?
I don't know if that makes a lick of sense to anybody but me..      
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #624 on: October 09, 2011, 03:30:28 PM »

I'd be interested. 

In this interview @ http://abcnews.go.com/WNT/video/inside-baby-lisas-home-14693905?tab=9482931&section=1206833   Mom makes a plea to bring "baby Lisa" back. On the surface that sounds okay IF you normally called the baby, baby lisa.  If the family usually never referred to her that way, doesn't it seem like mom has started adopting a media type of wording?

Savvy?

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Pattianne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #625 on: October 09, 2011, 03:33:06 PM »

I'd be interested. 

It makes sense to me.  At first she was calling her "our pumpkin pie".
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: October 09, 2011, 03:36:48 PM »

@ Seahorse......ack...don't make me try and 'splain that!!!!

If you had a little one..named seahorsey.....seahorsey gets nabbed....the press dubbs her baby seahorsey.....when you make a plea, would you say "oh please bring seahorsey home"  or would you say "oh please bring baby seahorsey home" ???

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #627 on: October 09, 2011, 03:40:25 PM »

Pattiannne~  phew, at somebody got it!  Yeah, I forgot about pumkin pie.  I can't imagine what it would be like to have this happen. With people like me dissecting every word and past life..but it did kind of hit me funny the way she said it.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #628 on: October 09, 2011, 03:44:18 PM »

Just Thinking Outloud..

I wonder if neighbors notice the screen before if it looked bent before and if LE  can tell
if this was an old issue with the screen rather than a new incident with bent window.. screen.

also you'd think mom might of noticed a corner popped out the night before while she was out there with the neighbor mom?

IDK fatcatlurker..

Mom might not be so truthful if this was an old issue with the screen.. Still wondering why it took a couple of days coming out regarding the cells phones being stolen..

waiting for the cell phones to be used? 

good point.  Because LE stated they knew about them from parents "that day" whatever that means.  They do not have Kelsey's law which could of gotten the phone info asap so I guess they should have it soon - atleast I hope.

They have dad's work cellphone right?  So they should have any info on that already imo.

A rumor is the cell phones were broken...(JQ)
If a 2:30 am call was made (on a cell phone), where would that cell phone be, IF the phones were all stolen?

Who in the heck takes three cell phones and a baby, and nothing else?

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #629 on: October 09, 2011, 03:48:59 PM »

If you had a little one..named seahorsey.....seahorsey gets nabbed....the press dubbs her baby seahorsey.....when you make a plea, would you say "oh please bring seahorsey home"  or would you say "oh please bring baby seahorsey home" ???

Nope!  I would be bleeped, Smile the news would never air anything, I would say (to the culprits), I would be
 beyond upset over little "Baby" seahorsie.  I see what you are saying...she is "mirroring" the press and going with the flow. T.Y.

The dog was sleeping outside, I wonder if that was the place the dog slept every night?

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: October 09, 2011, 03:59:30 PM »

Nope!  I would be bleeped, Smile the news would never air anything, I would say (to the culprits), I would be
 beyond upset over little "Baby" seahorsie.  I see what you are saying...she is "mirroring" the press and going with the flow. T.Y.

The dog was sleeping outside, I wonder if that was the place the dog slept every night?

It must be or else it would probably been on high alert for any activity inside the house so that it could get back in to it's usual 'bedtime' spot.
I'm afraid I'd be in the same angry frame of mind as you're talking about after the initial trauma subsided.
wbaw0724
Scared Monkey

« Reply #631 on: October 09, 2011, 04:02:27 PM »

I'd be interested. 

This is MOO I believe that the baby was taken before the mother went to bed, I also believe that there were some people over at the house after the husband left for work, that maybe she is not coming clean about, maybe this was the distraction of some sort. Maybe they smoked something, mom just went to bed after everyone left feelin the effects of the smoke, never checked nothing, whether the lights were off, doors locked, and she NEVER checked on the baby at all. Thats why i think she never heard nothing  or seen anything at all.............this is the only thing that can make sense of the whole thing to me....
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #632 on: October 09, 2011, 04:07:45 PM »

"During the same interview on national news Saturday, the parents described how they compiled a list of people for police they believed could be involved.

They explained they considered everyone, especially those they knew who were either having marital problems, recently had a miscarriage and even friends they knew were cheating.

Police say they have followed up on all those leads - about 250 in all - but police say they continue to hit roadblocks. ""

-----

I don't see how a friend or neighbor would steal a baby, since sooner or later the kid has to go somewhere and can be seen... unless it's a depraved SOB like the Garrido guy.

----

There's the issue of Deborah still being married to her son's father, who is in the military.

Health insurance for the military is either free, or almost free. The dependents insurance is TriCare, which is one of the best, if not the best in the country, IMO. The dependents pay-allowance is also payed according to how many dependents there are... wife, number of kids.

Now, this makes me think that since these two are still married, maybe baby Lisa is being claimed as dependent by her still husband.

Maybe Jeremy agreed to it, so that the baby can have a good health plan, and maybe an allowance by the military.

Of course, that is fraud.

Maybe this is what have them all at odds end? Afraid of being discovered.

This is just conjecture on my part, nothing more. In lack of news, our minds wander... at least mine.

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #633 on: October 09, 2011, 04:09:44 PM »

It must be or else it would probably been on high alert for any activity inside the house so that it could get back in to it's usual 'bedtime' spot.
I'm afraid I'd be in the same angry frame of mind as you're talking about after the initial trauma subsided.

Good point. Thanks for keeping my mind open.

I am a busy body today being outside the cage Smile but it is getting a hairy...
Mom has a estranged hubby?  This is just too puzzling.  Who would think we need a "who's who" so soon?

http://www.justicequest.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1002623#post1002623

I am going to refrain from "run away thinking" I will give the parents the benefit of the doubt.  Where are the grandparents?

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: October 09, 2011, 04:19:23 PM »

Article and Video
KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) -

It is Day 6 in the search for missing 10-month-old Lisa Irwin, and the baby's parents have reopened the lines of communication with police all in hopes of finding her soon and safe.

The Irwin home, off North Lister and 37th Street in Kansas City, was busy Sunday and all the increased activity comes as parents resume talks with police.

Detectives could be seen Sunday trying to recreate the alleged kidnapping scene, as they examined the interior and exterior of the home.

"We think that's great," Young said. "We are sitting at the same table together now with the mother and father. No doubt about it, I think this is our best bet to help find this child."

This is the first time that Debbie Bradley and Jeremy Irwin, the parents of Lisa Irwin, have met with detectives since Thursday evening.

The questioning comes as detectives are again searching for clues at the family's Northland home.

The Associated Press reported that police declined to comment on a report that a teenage neighbor had been questioned.

continued..

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15647944/police-again-questioning-missing?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #635 on: October 09, 2011, 04:24:56 PM »

I'd be interested. 

This is MOO I believe that the baby was taken before the mother went to bed, I also believe that there were some people over at the house after the husband left for work, that maybe she is not coming clean about, maybe this was the distraction of some sort. Maybe they smoked something, mom just went to bed after everyone left feelin the effects of the smoke, never checked nothing, whether the lights were off, doors locked, and she NEVER checked on the baby at all. Thats why i think she never heard nothing  or seen anything at all.............this is the only thing that can make sense of the whole thing to me....

I agree it makes no sense, but if it was all staged to look like a stranger abduction it wouldn't......I just can't see anyone who abducted an infant going thru the house, taking the cell phones which could even help track them, turning the lights on and opening the front door. Also, statistically speaking it is so rare that an infant is taken by anyone other than someone in the family except when the perp is trying to steal a baby to keep as their own and they are generally caught very quickly.......just my cynical 2 cents.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #636 on: October 09, 2011, 04:26:55 PM »

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15647944/police-again-questioning-missing?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

closer video of LE detectives doing re-enactment with sound.

****they used old satelite dish to step on and boost thru window in front???
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: October 09, 2011, 04:28:16 PM »

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #638 on: October 09, 2011, 04:36:40 PM »

Yea... I notice they reenacted :

1 With something propped to step on to get into window
2.Nothing to help get into window
3.Someone helped to get into window   
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #639 on: October 09, 2011, 04:54:31 PM »

Yea... I notice they reenacted :

1 With something propped to step on to get into window
2.Nothing to help get into window
3.Someone helped to get into window   

JerseyGirl did you see the picture of the other window on that site?  Do you think that is the window into Lisa's Room on the back of the house?  LE standing in front of it looking with no brick below it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.